Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

An Unpredictable Day [Hayaku] Empty An Unpredictable Day [Hayaku]

Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 pm
It was almost a little less than a year before she and her peers were to graduate. Just this one last stretch and then they could become full fledged ninjas. Saya blew out a small stream of air as she made her way towards the academy. It was a Saturday and not a lot of students would find themselves there unless they needed some assistance from the chunin teachers or the library that’s easily accessible for them.

For Saya, she was going there because, well, being in an academic setting helped her concentrate more. Being at home distracted her with things like food and what little music they had, and the training grounds had become a spot for her to lose her thoughts in and consequently nap in. Thus the young girl found herself pushing through the building’s doors and walking their halls.

As expected there were a few other students sitting in their classrooms and reading scrolls, or standing in the corner or in front of the room and practiced the jutsus that they learned in the past years. Just as she was passing one particular classroom, however, Saya blinked and raised a brow at a bald kid. She didn’t know what he was doing, but perhaps a bit of company during training wouldn’t be that bad. Plus, it was a way for her to improve on her social skills, which she sorely lacked in, apparently.

”Hey,” Saya called out to him as she pushed open the door even further so that she could enter without having turn her body. It wasn’t like she was trying to sneak in. ”Are you by yourself?” She asked, glancing at the other academy student before looking around the room to see if anyone else would come over. The room was sparse, only a few students that were already too immersed in their own training.

WORD COUNT: 314
Anonymous

An Unpredictable Day [Hayaku] Empty Re: An Unpredictable Day [Hayaku]

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:09 am
Young Hayaku after training required a nap this tough work prepared him into a real Shinobi, but he wasn't quite done until he dreamed to be becoming one of the greatest puppeteer of all time, not until somebody came over he didn't notice it before as he turned his head slightly he acknowledged it was a young Kunoichi. Who was she and what was her trouble?? Suddenly asking him if he was by his self whom he was meditating alone, he didn't mind for her to come there weren't any problems. Then, he grinned at her and said, "Yes, I am but how may I help you?"
Word Count: 105
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 pm
How convenient for her. The one person she decided to talk to was alone, which meant that she could persuade him to join her in a little training. Saya nodded at his question, ”Maybe.” She looked around once more, noting that the others really weren’t paying attention to them. They were too focused and immersed in their own activities to give the two academy students any thought on what they were talking about. ”Would you happen to be free enough to train with me for a bit?”

The technique Saya had wanted to practice wasn’t that hard to master. It was actually a little bit out of the way for academy students to learn and somewhat harder too, but it wasn’t impossible for her current state. And while the young girl was more than content in training by herself, this jutsu needed another person as a guinea pig. Thankfully it was a relatively harmless technique that had zero drawbacks if she didn’t perform it properly.

WORD COUNT: 167
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 314 + 167 = 481
Anonymous

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:21 pm
Hayaku didn't know what to say or how to reply to it was an unmanageable spot for him for a girl to approach him. She then asks him to train with her his bald-headed head started to melt it had drops of water falling off. He answered in a voice that was about to cry. "S... sure, I guess, but foremost I must meditate." He sat down then for a pair of proceedings trying to slow down his mind to be tranquil himself and to be just him. After meditation Hayaku endured up and asked her a question in an unfitted worthy manner.

"So, what will you and I be learning?" He hesitates. "Oh, and I forgot to acquaint myself, my name is a Hayaku, and I am going to be the greatest puppet master of all time. What's your name?

Word Count: 105+138= 243
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:38 pm
The kid she had asked to accompany her for training was a bit of an oddball. While the older girl would normally attribute it to a child’s quirkiness, it was still very weird to her. So, Saya nodded and allowed him to gather his thoughts. And probably calm himself down. His tone, when he had first asked to collect his bearings, was almost weepy. Was it something she said? She tried to think back, wondering if her own way of talking had been harsh or unfriendly.

Despite thinking on it for however long he took to meditate, Saya couldn’t find a fault in their short interaction to have caused him to shy away from her. Before the dark haired girl could think further on the situation, the boy - Hayaku - had returned. She raised a brow at him. A puppeteer, huh? That’s certainly a unique speciality to aim for though it’s steadily rising in popularity. Then again so was becoming a medical ninja.

”Saya,” she told him, nodding in a respective manner. They were exchanging names after all. It was only fitting to be cordial about it. ”Well, I’m going to try and learn the Temporary Paralysis Technique.” Saya knew she could do it, but Hayaku was another matter as she didn’t know how dedicated he was to learning a new jutsu.

Seeing as she was the one to ask for his assistance, Saya knew that she should at least help teach him the technique too. ”Do you know what the jutsu does?” She had to gauge how much he knew in order to figure out the best possible way to aid him.

WORD COUNT: 275
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 481 + 275 = 756
Anonymous

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:58 am
It was a great day with a beautiful weather at that moment Hayaku realised his immense jacket was on the floor as soon he picked up the girl named Saya spoke he then would reply to her. "What a nice name you got."

He would react in a delicate tone and then Hayaku started to nod. "Nope, I've never heard such technique, but am willing to learn. I'll memorize what I can, I will do my best to be a considerable student. I shall do my best to hear every word you say, and I will carry on to be an extreme puppet master.But what is this jutsu, we are learning, will it benefit me? What will we be doing? How will we begin? How will it all end? Saya....tell me."

He was eager to learn, but youthful Hayaku lacked in patients; he needed to understand that asking too many questions will stress the teenage girl, but he didn't care all he wanted was to start this jutsu. It seemed the technique sounds cool, and until now. He couldn't wait. He put on a smile Hayaku, ready and waiting for her response.

Word Count: 105+138+191=434
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:53 pm
”Thanks.” An automatic response when he complimented her on her name. She watched him pick up his jacket, noting how big it was when compared to his size. While Hayaku was a few inches shorter than her, he was somewhat thin. A little too thin in her opinion and wondered if he was eating properly. It would definitely be difficult for him to practice the jutsu for a long time considering that it was a jutsu that was on a level higher than academy students.

Saya definitely liked his attitude and passion to learn, however, and gave a smile of her own. ”That’s the spirit, Hayaku.” Nodding towards the younger child, she pointed with a finger towards the door. ”Why don’t we go practice outside? The weather’s nice and having a lot of room to move in is pretty great.” She started to walk towards the door, only to pause and look over her shoulder to make sure that her new acquaintance was following her.

Once he would catch up to her, Saya began to explain what the jutsu was and what it was suppose to do. ”The technique we’re going to learn is the Temporary Paralysis jutsu. It’s just like the name says.” The taller girl was looking at Hayaku, making sure that he was paying attention. ”The move uses your chakra to stop someone or something from moving for a bit.”

WORD COUNT: 238
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 756 + 238 = 994
Anonymous

Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:04 pm
Finna winna repost ----
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:02 am
Saya wasn't sure what had happened, but during their trek to the academy's small training ground the boy she had asked to accompany her had gone elsewhere. She blinked in confusion, looking at the empty hallway from her position at the sliding door. Had he gone to the restroom? Or had he just decided that he didn't want anything to do with her?

Either way that left the girl with no one to practice new techniques with. That was fine with her. The girl had simply thought that having a partner would help ease the monotony of training by her lonesome. Now that she was by herself, however, there was no need to remain at the academy. Saya looked around once more before shrugging and stepping out fully, closing the door behind her.

With a glance at the small training posts Saya shook her head and changed her mind. It would be best if she just went to an open field in one of the training grounds at the opposite part of the village. Having a destination in mind, the girl easily slid into a jog before sprinting out of the academy's immediate area.

: : : E X I T : : :
Anonymous

Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:56 am
Dear Son, I should have been a good dad but I let you die of starvation. The truth is I lost hope in reality and should of not but I finally understood what role-play means after 4 months into it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum