Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 pmJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 pmKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 pmKakushin Senju
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
132 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sebastian and Ketsueki [IO] Empty Sebastian and Ketsueki [IO]

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:33 pm
Ketsueki left the academy, going to the training grounds/playground right beside it, the children weren't exactly given much, just enough to develop their muscles and mobility, things like monkey bars, a field, a rock wall, etc. Ketsueki set Mitsukatta down and  took off his jacket, breathing in, "Alright, today I want to test the transformation technique so just, watch me for a bit and let me know if I did it right." A happy bark came from the puppy. He wove sign, turning into Mitsukatta again in a puff of smoke. He trotted around, giving the puppy a good look of his new form. He yipped, unimpressed by the transformation. Ketsueki released the transformation and narrowed his eyes. "What, was I off?" He asked. Only to detect a disturbance. He turned, seeing a very upset Sebastian, with a brown puppy tailing behind him. Just a bit bigger than Mitsukatta.

Sebastian came within butting distance of Ketsueki and spat out. "What, do you think you're special or something?" He shoved Ketsueki back, only managing to get a few feet of distance. "What are you talking about?" He asked in confusion as Sebastian gritted his teeth. "I'm talking about Tsubasa-sensei! The entire class! I heard about you getting special training. You must be some kind of genius, huh?" Ketsueki got it now. "Hey. Don't blame me because you can't perform a jutsu. It was the first day, Just put it behind you." Ketsueki turned around, beginning to grab his jacket before he felt hot pressure on his shoulder, he was spun around into a punch and knocked to the ground, Mitsukatta began barking at Sebastian only to be tackled by the brown dog.

"I don't care about everyone else being able to transform! But what makes you so special that you get Sensei's time!?" He yelled, Ketsueki rubbed his cheek sitting up. "If that's how you're going to be." He got to his feet, getting level to the boy with incredible speed and hitting him with what an 8 year old thinks qualifies as a gazelle punch. He's pushed back by a now leaning Sebastian, he held his jaw in pain, eyes closed as Ketsueki moved on him again, kicking him in the stomach causing Sebastian to double over. Meanwhile the puppies were tussling and biting and kicking at each other. "It's not my fault, just give it up!" He growled as Sebastian hit him in the chest, bracing him. He then swung at his face. Ketsueki evaded his punch, hooking his arm under Sebastian's and grabbing him by the back of the neck and then dragging him in a circle using his momentum before tripping him, causing him to go face first into the dirt. 

Mitsukatta ran from the larger puppy, his size and speed making it easier to evade the other puppy, he eventually ambushed the puppy by the monkey bars, tackling him and biting his ear. Ketsueki slowly walked over to Sebastian. "If you don't learn to control yourself you won't be able to control your jutsu, maybe that's why the signs didn't work so well for yo-" Interrupted by being booted in the gut, Ketsueki had caught the leg however, gasping for a moment, even as Sebastian kicked and thrashed. He had lost it for a moment, fed up with dealing with Sebastian. He rose the boy's leg up before bringing it down, smashing the boy's shin onto his knee, hearing a loud snap before hearing a short but piercing scream that soon went dead, Ketsueki looked down at what he did, not at all bothered by his actions.

Not in the moment at least, the boy cried silently beneath him. Ketsueki looked over to see that Mitsukatta had won his little bout. He smiled softly as the puppy trotted over from the tuckered out pup behind him. "You shouldn't have tried to fight me, you know. It's not good to blame your failure on others." He walked in front of Sebastian. Rearing his leg back and kicking the boy in the skull, putting his lights out for at least a half hour. 

He walked back to Sebastian's leg. "This is pretty morbid to use the injury I inflicted for training. But you brought it on yourself." He wove sign. Focusing his chakra as well as he could and began healing the broken leg after he had set it, trying not to heal the bone in a way that would cause growth issues. He watched and waited as long as it took before he pulled his hands away, testing the bone, It was safe enough, he thought, he then walked to Mitsukatta, channeling his chakra once more and smiling. "I'm proud of you, Mitsukatta." He smiled, pulling away after only a few seconds. knowing that his and Sebastian's dog likely didn't take much relative damage. He healed the puppy as well before having Mitsukatta drag the puppy to the front of the Academy. He stood Sebastian up and walked over to the stairs to the academy, healing his head and face, deciding to leave him with the gut kick. He was exhausted after the fight. 

He pulled out the to do list and his little pen, smirking. "Get into fight. Check. Win fight. Check. Heal student so there are no hard feelings? Check." He looked down the list, smiling at the 'Get Mitsukatta a ball, Get a Genjutsu Tutor and Get a Kenjutsu teacher.' To-do's. Cringing when he saw just below, and right in front of 'Become Swordsman of the mist.' he had also written. 'Find out what to call Tsubasa-sensei.' He sighed, looking up at the Academy, writing a note and leaving it in Sebastian's lap, along with his puppy. Long after Ketsueki had left, Sebastian woke up abruptly, feeling an incredible pain in his leg, after determining his leg was fine he looked down, seeing Lars in his lap, he would have had heart failure if that kid even touched him.He then saw the yellow note that had been torn out of a notebook, he read it. 

'Dear Vengeful failure. That was fun, but you shouldn't have even came to me for a fight. I understand why you're mad at me because you couldn't perform a basic task. But it isn't my fault. And the last thing you should do is waste time picking fights with your betters. It isn't fair to your friend that he has to go into battle because of your recklessness. Don't focus on who's better than you or why, just focus on how you can make yourself better than them. Because even if you won now. For all you know, I'm a teacher's pet. And that means more trouble for you.' There was a picture of a face with his tongue out. 'So, basically. Think before you act. We're training to be ninja. End of.' At the bottom of the back of the page. 'Signed, Ketsueki Suzumebachi.'

Sebastian shook his head, sniffling and looking down at a waking Lars, he looked around and got up, holding the puppy and stuffing the note in his pocket, he hobbled for a bit, cradling the puppy and thinking, thinking about what he did to deserve that type of beating, he felt a severe aching in his stomach and gut area, however he was unsure whether or not it was from hunger or the kick as he walked home.

(Transformation Technique http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22306-transformation-technique)
(WC: 1,235)
(Claiming +2 Stamina, Strength and 2 to Chakra for Ketsueki.)

Last edited by Ketsueki on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sebastian and Ketsueki [IO] Empty Re: Sebastian and Ketsueki [IO]

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 am
Link to Mitsukatta please? If its a familiar I believe only the Inuzuka are the only people allowed to have them. (Or other similar things.)
Sukoshi Yaban
Sukoshi Yaban
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:32 am
I was incorrect. Adjusting)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000