HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 338 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 524
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Natsume Koutaishi
by Natsume Today at 7:52 am

» Some Testin'
by Natsume Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» Kaguya Love for Battle
by Cole Yesterday at 10:54 pm

» Roy's return?
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:15 pm

» Hey guys
by Hikari Hyuuga <3 Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Daku "D" Uchiha
by Yurei Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Natsume Koutaishi
by Yurei Yesterday at 8:39 pm

» The Kage Summit [Observation Thread]
by Nobunaga Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» I HATE OPENERS [Conor]
by Ikigai Hoshigaki Yesterday at 6:01 pm

» The Kage Summit
by Valen Akari Yesterday at 1:58 pm

Top posting users this week
Ryūka

Zyxis

Hoshi Kyoken

Nero Yuki

Hikari Namikaze <3

Shinoskay

Natsume

Daku Uchiha

Nobunaga

Hato Sano

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

A new Friend in Kumo? (P)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Fame : 126
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 20000
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Fri May 26, 2017 6:18 am

Well it appeared that Saya had taken some of the tips Sakana had given her to heart, she started her technique off with separating her legs, like he suggested. She did all the little things right this time, form, hand seals everything, but the most important thing was, she looked confident. As she stood on the water she looked as if she knew this was going to work without flaw, that there would be no issue in performing this technique…. Well that was until she ended up not performing the technique for over a minute, it had appeared that she froze up, maybe with fear or maybe because she did not know what to do next. Sakana wanted to intervene, to help her understand how to do it better but he knew he would be of no help. He already said what needed to be said, and for the technique to work she needed to find out the meaning of his words herself. But then it happened. Out of no where, it looked as if she was a professional doing this for the millionth time. The water shot out of her hand has she threw her whip towards the kunai. This actually looked like a scene out of movie. Once the kunai was retuning to her hand the Meijin said, “That was really good Saya, that was actually very well performed good job.”

The purpled hair girl would then start to grin. As she told him his advice worked she threw back his kunai to him. Feeling like continuing the conversation he smiled back at her and then in a joking tone said, “Yeah I’m a pretty amazing teacher if I do say so myself.” Sakana had felt that all shyness and poor emotions between them were gone, an outsider looking in on their conversation would have thought they were friends for years, even though in reality they had only met today. It was a good thing she had found her way to the lake this day instead of waiting around the training grounds.

But the time for conversations ended once again as the Kirihara girl was all about training it seemed. She asked him if was willing to practice the jutsu some more, it would involve both of them running and trying to catch each other with the whips. As much as it was an interesting idea in reality it shouldn’t work since Sakana was much much faster than Saya and the jutsu. But not wanting to dishearten her he would instead tell her it was a great idea. Taking a few steps back from the place where he was standing he would then start to talk to her again. “Ok, so here is what I think we should do. I will run first, since we both are just starting to learn this I think we should only run in one straight direction, either east or west it’s your choice. Since I am already out here I can run first and you could try to grab me if that is what you want to do, it is up to you though since it is your idea.” Sakana would stand there a moment leaving time for her to think it over and say yes or no. If there was to be no objection from her Sakana would know it was time to start running. He took off towards the West side, running at a zooming speed of 15, he heavily slowed himself down so that she would be able to catch him. Hopefully she did not notice was he was doing, but if she did he would just have to explain. His light jog would continue until Saya was able to whip him and pull him in from his run.

WC: 7,139

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 20)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 45 (+ 175 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Fame : 34
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun May 28, 2017 12:58 am

Quote :
Jutsu: Water Release - Water Whip
Requirement: 2000 Words

A laugh escaped her as Sakana easily conversed with her, stating that he was quite the teacher. It wasn’t far from the truth. She cleared her throat and shook her head, smile still on her face they returned to training. ”Sounds good,” the girl said to him as he jumped away from her so they could do a few more practice rounds with the technique that they were just learning. Saya too took a few steps back, adjusting her position in line with the pale genin’s.

”Ready!” The girl shouted though it was relatively tame in comparison to others. Saya knew that he would hear her just fine without have to use the full extent of her lungs. And sure enough the older boy began to run in her general direction but not exactly right at her. Saya eased to her stance, bending her knees slightly and relaxing her grip slightly.

Closer and closer he came, running at a speed that was easy to follow. Saya frowned slightly. It was too slow for someone who was nearing the rank of chunin. Of course the reasoning behind it was quick to register in her mind as she continued to wait for the most opportune moment to strike. Sakana, she knew, was moving at a moderate speed so she could catch him. It was nice of him since it was obvious even to her that if he ran at full speed she wouldn’t be able to catch him at all, however it also pricked at her ego. Such was the side-effects of being one of the top students of her graduating class.

She hadn’t quite encountered genin that were genuinely skilled and definitely out of her league. The ones the poor girl had met were the ones that had graduated before, and that was only because she had registered later than they had. Not to mention her mother had always spoiled her with compliments, boosting much of her self-confidence that was precariously bordering on “arrogance” from time to time.

Saya forcibly pushed such feelings and thoughts away as she sensed that it was almost time for her to catch the boy. One. Two. Three! With a strong flick of her wrist she sent her water whip at Sakana had just passed by her. He was barely four feet away from her person as her jutsu sailed through the air, trying to latch itself onto the upper part of his arm. Whether Saya was successful or not in managing to rope him in, she jogged towards her training partner.

”My turn, right?” She asked, smiling slightly at the thought of the exercise they were using to help build up their familiarity with the jutsu. ”I know you can probably catch me easily, but I’ll have you know that I’m pretty speedy compared to my yearmates.” Saya patted him on the shoulder before jumping back a few meters away so she could get a good build up on her run.

Her legs moved leisurely in the beginning, jogging lightly before suddenly picking up as she made her way towards Sakana [[running speed: 20]]. Though Saya hadn’t really said anything to him, she was planning on deflecting his whip with her own once he had made his move. It would surely catch him by surprise, and some might view it as unfair since his run towards her was straightforward enough. However, Saya knew that he needed to be challenged, and not having to waddle around her level.

WORD COUNT: 585
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 6739 + 585 = 7324
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:33 am

The light jog proved to be a easy task for the girl as she grabbed Sakana’s arm with the water whip jutsu. As he was jogging he felt the cool sensation of the water wrapping around his arm as he started to be pulled in by the Kirihara. The Meijin started to bounce on one foot as he was being pulled in so that he would not lose his footing and fall into the water. She started to approach him as she was till pulling him in. Once she arrived closer to him she would dissolve the whip.

Her face grew into a big simile as she told him it was time for Sakana to catch her using the water whip jutsu. Saya took off in a jog around the same speed as the Meijin had just done, maybe a bit faster. Although, since she was a newer gennin her top speed was easily perceivable by Sakana.  He let her run around a little bit before completing the jutsu, he wanted to try and test her perception skills, if she figured out what he was doing good for her, if not then it would be a learning experience. After the girl had run about twenty meters or so, Sakana would initiate the hand seals to the jutsu faster than her reaction time so that she would not be able to tell what he was doing.  The laso would shoot out at a speed of twenty, aimed ten meters in front of her so that she would be almost running into it. It would be really hard for her to change directions at her speed in comparison to the speed of the jutsu, it would be interesting to see how she would try and dodge it.

If Saya was caught in the jutsu, the water would wrap around her waist, and Sakana would pull her towards him. He would release the jutsu when Saya would be about a meter away from him, mean that if Saya didn’t try and break out during the pull she would end up knocking into Sakana. He would say to her. “Gotcha, Sorry for pulling you into me, that wasn’t my intention. But nice thinking with suggesting this exercise, that was pretty fun. Is there anything else you want to do? “ He would say, hping she had something else in mind for them to do since he was not ready for their day to end.

But if Saya somehow managed to dodge the water whip Sakana would honesty be quite impressed. While she did not have to prove herself to him, there was also always room for showing off. Sakana had his sly comments, and now Saya would have her fancy dodging method with the water whip. If her defense went through Sakana would wonder whether he was supposed to try again to grab her or if the exercise was over, he would just have to wait and see what would happen next.

WC: 7,639

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 am

Quote :
Jutsu: Water Release - Water Whip
Requirement: 2000 Words

Okay, so her plan definitely had not gone exactly as she had hoped, but Saya consoled herself in thinking that it had merit if her speed and skills were on par with the Meijin’s. Her run hard started out well enough, zipping through the air at her top speed. While she was proud to easily raise her velocity, it was hard to keep it up after a while. So, when her body darted past Sakana and the girl didn’t feel anything latch onto her, Saya blinked and made a move to run back around.

Her agility was still at its highest even at the point of her turn, but just as she did so the older teenager was barely starting the hand seals. Saya raised a questioning brow before it occurred to her that a water whip had already formed and was coming right at her. It was a sudden change of events that left her fumbling through her own hand seals and creating her own whip (as she had planned earlier).

Unfortunately for Saya by the time she was about ten meters away from Sakana, her jutsu was halfway formed before the slick rope of water slid around her small waist. The dark haired girl let out a startled noise as she felt her body sailing through the air and towards the pale genin for a few meters before she finally found her footing on the water surface. Her steps skittered as she tried to hop and slow down her momentum whilst trying to keep in pace with the retracting whip.

As Saya was doing so, however, the young teen had failed to pay attention to the direction where she was heading. Her eyes, for some reason, focused on her feet and hoping that they wouldn’t trip over each other. This resulted in the Kirihara accidentally headbutting Sakana, though he was quick to steady the smaller girl.

”Oof!” Saya grunted as she pulled away, taking a couple of steps back. ”No, no. You’re fine, Sakana. That just… You caught me off guard is all. Haha!” She chuckled as she shook her head and dissolved the water whip that she had made mid-air. ”I actually had a plan to deflect your whip, but you moved too fast for me to react to.”

Saya laughed good heartedly. It had actually been a fun experience for the petite kunoichi. Again, she realized that meeting and training with other people was a lot more enjoyable than she had perceived initially. That was why Saya wasn’t at all hesitant in replying,  ”Anyways, I could definitely go for some more training if you still have the time. Not sure what we could really do though, except train more techniques? Or you could teach me another jutsu or two.”

Another laugh. Frankly, Saya was not expecting her new found friend to continually coach her in learning new techniques. It was unfair to him, she thought to herself. And to the young girl, it felt like she was unnecessarily taking advantage of a senior genin.

WORD COUNT: 513
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 7324 + 513 = 7837

S T A T S
Health: 41
Chakra: 65
Stamina: 25
Speed: 100
Strength: 10
APPLICATION - DATA

"I love the way she survived. Survival looked good on her.
She did it gracefully. She'd walk over glass & through fire."

- J. Raymond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 am

Pretty much everything had gone the way he thought it would, he caught Saya’s waist, pulled her into himself and they bumped heads. Purple hair filled Sakana’s view as the girl was taking a step back to steady herself. She laughed and explained that she had a plan to deflect his whip but Sakana was moving too fast for her to react. “Well I see your not discouraged over the fact, that is a good sign. See I even didn’t realize how much leeway I had with the whip, that’s why I accidently pulled you into me. We both need practice I guess.” What he said was true, they both really did need practice in their respective weak spots.

Their conversation had gone a complete 180, Saya went from a girl who would barely speak a few words to this girl in front of him who was giggling and playing around with him. The Meijin felt this was a testament that they were definitely feeling more comfortable with each other.

The Kirihara would start to speak after she finished laughing, he was requesting that Sakana continued to train with her, and maybe teach her more things. Sakana really wanted to and was about to agree when he looked up at the sky, it was actually getting rather dark which meant that it was actually getting rather late. This was a rather unpleasant observation because as he looked to the sky he realized that he had a chuunin exam the next day. He really needed to be ready for that, especially since he would probably need to fight, since it was his last preliminary before taking the actual test. So his heart started to sink as he looked to Saya. “Saya, as much as I would love spending all night with you here, showing you all of my marvelous water style jutsu, I have a chuunin exam tomorrow. And I really need to get some rest if I’m going to be In any shape to fight. So alas I must leave, but I promise we will meet again, and I will let you pick from a few different jutsu so that you can learn whatever you want. You’ll need to be ready of course, so keep on training until I see you again.” The Meijin really hoped she would not be mad or sad at him for saying he needed to leave, he really did want to see her again and train with her some more. So after listening to what her response would be, he would ultimately end up leaving the lake area for the night.

WC: 8,079

--EXIT--
Claiming
40 stats
Water Whip
Meijin Curse wave two

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:44 am

She nodded at his explanation, nonverbally agreeing that they both still needed practice despite having been able to get the basics of the technique down within a few tries. Still, this was kind of the first time that Saya didn’t mind not being on the upper hand of things. While she didn’t quite care for most genin from her year, she did expect a certain standard that needed to be adhered to. Moreso when it came to her own skills and training.

And whilst her mother had always pushed Saya to the brink of exhaustion, she had always praised her for doing a job well done. For most of her academy student life Saya almost always judged herself pretty hard, especially when it came to having to train with other students. As such, Saya was beginning to come to terms that there were other people to train with. Sakana proved himself to be an adequate training partner.

So, when the pale fleshed boy rejected her offer of continuing their training, she was a little bit more than disappointed. Saya listened and nodded, trying not to look at all deflated at her new friend having to stop their training and having to leave for the day. ”Oh! No problem, Sakana!” She easily put on her smile, one she had developed while working at the hospital. Then she waved off his apology.

”I’m surprised you’re even still here,” she said, her stiff smile turning into a more genuine grin. ”And don’t worry, I’ll definitely keep training. Good luck on your chunin exam tomorrow too!” Saya did an awkward fist pump, trying to imitate the move she had seen from some classmate before. It was suppose to be some kind of “cheering” move or something that showed her support for him.

It wasn’t his fault that he had to leave early. Saya was more than grateful that he had even taken the time to teach her a couple of techniques throughout the day. Speaking of… The young girl took a quick glance at the sky, noting how dark it had gotten. Ah, that was a reason too. And if she was honest, the fatigue of their training was finally settling onto her body.

”I’ll see you whenever then, Sakana. Thanks for letting me stay in this training ground,” were her parting words.

And before the Meijin boy left Saya made use of her chakra sensory technique to get a hold of his signature. What surprised her was the sudden “wave” that washed over her. Everything about the boy was connected to water, calm yet volatile. A vast and endless landscape of water came to mind if she was to describe his chakra. There also other aspects to his chakra that she couldn’t quite name, but that was because the words escaped her.

Seeing as she hadn’t really placed anything on the ground and so had left just as quickly as her new friend though in a different direction.

: : : E X I T : : :

WORD COUNT:
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 7837 + =

STAT POINTS: 12

CLAIMING: 12 SP + Sakana’s Chakra Signature + Hidden Mist Technique + Water Release - Water Whip

S T A T S
APPLICATION - DATA

- J. Raymond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:47 am

She nodded at his explanation, nonverbally agreeing that they both still needed practice despite having been able to get the basics of the technique down within a few tries. Still, this was kind of the first time that Saya didn’t mind not being on the upper hand of things. While she didn’t quite care for most genin from her year, she did expect a certain standard that needed to be adhered to. Moreso when it came to her own skills and training.

And whilst her mother had always pushed Saya to the brink of exhaustion, she had always praised her for doing a job well done. For most of her academy student life Saya almost always judged herself pretty hard, especially when it came to having to train with other students. As such, Saya was beginning to come to terms that there were other people to train with. Sakana proved himself to be an adequate training partner.

So, when the pale fleshed boy rejected her offer of continuing their training, she was a little bit more than disappointed. Saya listened and nodded, trying not to look at all deflated at her new friend having to stop their training and having to leave for the day. ”Oh! No problem, Sakana!” She easily put on her smile, one she had developed while working at the hospital, where things were extremely stressful at times. Mostly they were times of mothers or guardians talking or screeching their mouths off when the staff members weren't able to meet their expectations. Saya shook her head at the memories before she waved off his apology.

”I’m surprised you’re even still here,” she said, her stiff smile turning into a more genuine grin. ”And don’t worry, I’ll definitely keep training. Good luck on your chunin exam tomorrow too!” Saya did an awkward fist pump, trying to imitate the move she had seen from some classmate before. It was suppose to be some kind of “cheering” move or something that showed her support for him.

It wasn’t his fault that he had to leave early. Saya was more than grateful that he had even taken the time to teach her a couple of techniques throughout the day. Speaking of… The young girl took a quick glance at the sky, noting how dark it had gotten. Ah, that was a reason too. Instead of the bright sun looming above them in the middle of the sky, a half moon had taken its place. It was quite surprising that the genin hadn't really noticed the change of light, dimming as the day grew older. And if she was honest, the fatigue of their training was finally settling onto her body.

”I’ll see you whenever then, Sakana. Thanks for letting me stay in this training ground,” were her parting words.

And before the Meijin boy left Saya made use of her chakra sensory technique to get a hold of his signature. What surprised her was the sudden “wave” that washed over her. Everything about the boy was connected to water, calm yet volatile. A vast and endless landscape of water came to mind if she was to describe his chakra. There also other aspects to his chakra that she couldn’t quite name, but that was because the words escaped her.

Seeing as she hadn’t really placed anything on the ground and so had left just as quickly as her new friend though in a different direction.

: : : E X I T : : :

WORD COUNT: 578
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 7837 + 578 = 8415

STAT POINTS: 42

CLAIMING: 42 SP + Sakana’s Chakra Signature (I do have the skill unlocked) + Hidden Mist Technique + Water Release - Water Whip

S T A T S
APPLICATION - DATA

- J. Raymond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin of Kumo
Jounin of Kumo

Fame : 134
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:20 pm

approved at both, good read guys

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   

Back to top Go down

A new Friend in Kumo? (P)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: