HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 348 ]
Word of mouth
16%
 16% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 14 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 538
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Do you know? (Farewell topic)
by Nero Yuki Today at 7:31 am

» chunin mission Part 2 (Cole, Satoru, Xuba)
by Satoru Nara Today at 4:09 am

» Kenji Uchiha
by Olympus Today at 1:38 am

» Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume)
by Zyxis Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Nerve Agent MU-A 33A
by Nero Yuki Yesterday at 8:01 pm

» Sigilla Fortitudinem
by Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» Rabbits of Black Forest
by Nero Yuki Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Teaching the next generation (Private, Lynn)
by Lynn Uchiha Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» The mind is so important. (Yen, hig)
by Yensung Aburame <3 Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Zankuro Minamotos Stats
by Zankuro Minamoto Yesterday at 12:32 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze

Takeo

Nero Yuki

Yensung Aburame <3

Zyxis

Masashi Uzumaki

Higuto Aburame

Hato Sano

Komon Hyuuga <3

Tadashi (Tracer) Namikaze

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

A new Friend in Kumo? (P)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Fame : 128
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 20000
100%

PostSubject: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:00 pm

There was this groggy feeling, when Sakana had woken up. He had spent the night at the lake, after his return from being stationed in the hidden rain village. After being there for only three days he was sent home. He was actually pretty upset that he was sent home, there was no real reason for it. Was it because he was too weak? Why was he included in the list, was it random? Well If it was because he was too weak he would just have to train to become stronger. Even though he had been helping out the rain village the whole time he was there he had not done any training. Meaning his techniques needed refining.  He really should be training but he felt as if he needed some time.

But now Sakana would spend the rest of his days worrying over his teammate. After all it had only been one day since he had come back, he wondered if Komon had woken up yet or what his next assignment would be. If he got permanently stationed in rain, the Meijin would probably not see Komon for quite a while. Would he see Komori? Or has he been already sent out? There was no way to know but Sakana had left a message for Komon and he hoped Komon would eventually write back, he did not expect a reply instantly but it would be nice to get one later down the line. 

He was pretty much all alone, Komon was gone, he figured Komori was also gone, and he was not sure about Hitori. But Hitori and he never really talked that much and Sakana had hoped they would have gotten to know each other in the hidden rain village. If Hitori was still in the village, the gennin would have to track him down later down the line. Team Purple was never on an official mission together but Sakana would be saddened by the fact that they would not be going on one anytime soon.

Sakana pushed himself off the ground. He had all his ninja gear beside him resting on the tree. Sakana was wearing dark blue shorts, a sky blue tee shirt and a dark blue hoodie. His blue eyes shined as he looked out into the lake. Over the past few months his eyes have been getting a deeper color of blue, as was his hair. But his skin was getting paler, much paler. He almost looked albino at this point. He had read in his Meijin book that these were all side effects of his Meijin curse but there was no pictures so the gennin could only imagine what he would look like over time.

Using the tree as a support he started to get up, and look out over the lake. He was going to leave soon but he just wanted to stay there a little bit longer.

WC: 487

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 20)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 45 (+ 175 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Fame : 34
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:48 am

There was a distinctly different aura surrounding the village. Saya eyed the stiffness in some villagers as they stood by their stalls and wares. They were more than wary of the increased presence of shinobi positioned in the shadows and out in the open. This was Kumogakure. The strong oppressed the weak, pushed them down until they couldn’t bring themselves to look up. Still, it seemed more prevalent than usual.

The small and newly promoted genin cautiously moved through the sparse street, nodding in greeting to the vendors. It didn’t surprise her that most of them weren’t as suspicious of her. She had, after all, healed most of their surface wounds whenever they had to go to the hospital. That, and because they all knew of her mother, who worked at the hospital as one of the charge healers. And while she found her mother to be strict and harsh, the villagers found her to be kind, quirky, and gentle.

She shook her head and continued on to her destination - the training grounds. Unfortunately, as Saya approached her regular spot a team was already there. They were training hard and seemingly recklessly. It was odd to see the team without a teacher, but she supposed it was because of the news (or rumors) flying around about the imminent war. While the girl wasn’t too sure about a war happening, Saya couldn’t help but look at the facts.

One, despite her finally becoming genin, they had yet to assign her to a team. Two, increased security as if the village was expecting something. And three, her mother was pulled out of hospital duty and given a long term mission somewhere. Obviously, Saya wasn’t given any details and had to train on her own now. Either way, her goal and objective was to get stronger while she waited.

Saya passed training ground after training ground, finding them to be fully occupied. There were bigger grounds for her to choose from, but those were taken by higher ranked ninjas and most of the time fights ended up being way too close for comfort; she didn’t want to find herself caught up in something like that while she was training. As such, she finally found one area that seemed relatively empty save for a lone shinobi overlooking the lake.

Was he alone? The dark haired girl crept closer, trying to keep her footsteps silent. By the time Saya was close enough to make some distinct features, she realized that the person seemed to be close to her age or older. Definitely older judging by his height. ”Hey!” Saya suddenly called out to the stranger.

It was probably a bad idea, considering the times but he didn’t look harmful or an enemy ninja. ”Are you and your teammates claiming this training ground?” She asked, stepping out into the open and standing a few meters away from him. While Saya was curious about the individual, she was not to be deterred from her main goal, which was to snag herself a nice area to train in.

WORD COUNT: 512
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:11 am

The lake always seemed to be a reflective blue, maybe the reason the lake always stayed clean was because it was so isolated and there were no people around to pollute the body of water. Sakana was overlooking the lake thinking about this when someone broke his train of thought. 

He could not make out who it was but someone across the lake shouted "hey." The Meijin became puzzled. As per his knowledge there were only four people who have been too the lake. Komori, Yugure, Julie and himself. He initially expected that the voice would have came from Komori but it was a women's voice in the distance, well to call the voice a women's was a bit of a stretch. She sounded like a young girl. He could tell it was not Julie so who was it? Who had discovered which was pretty much at this point his lake? 

Taking one last look out on the lake he decided to approach the girl. He used the water walking technique, focusing his chakra to his feet and headed out into the water. The cool feel on his feet was a pleasant surprise, it actually felt really normal. It was as if his mind and chakra were becoming one with the water. Anyway, as he strolled across the water more of the features of the young girl came into his perception.  

The first thing Sakana noticed about the mystery girl was her hair. As the sunlight shined on her her purple, it was actually kind of mesmerizing. His eyes next turned to her outfit. She was  wearing a black tank top with red lines on it, and  the standard ninja pants that most shinobi did not bother to wear. Wait was she a ninja? On first glance Sakana had figured that she was a lost citizen. But seeing her head band made him realize that she was indeed a gennin. The next thought the Meijin had was, how old was she and what was she doing here? Was she here by chance or was she sent here by the village center to collect Sakana. 

He was going to speak but her voice came out before his. The good news was that she had no clue who he was or why he was there. She had then. asked if him or his comrades had claimed the training spot. The way she spoke sounded so formal, no introduction just straight to the point. Have I claimed this spot? Sakana thought to himself. Well technically he had been claiming it or the past few hours or so since it had be used as his resting place. But Sakana was not a mean person, of course he would allow her to train there, A. Because he did not have the authority to tell her she could not and B. Because the lake was huge, and there was no way even 50 ninja could occupy this training area.

Although he had planned to leave his favorite secluded spot he was now intrigued, who was this girl? What's her story? Well he intended to find out. He came closer to her, he was still at a safe distance to not seem like an enemy or a creep, but close enough to have a normal conversation with her. "Well it is just me out here, so no team mates. Haven't seen any of my team for days actually. Anyway, back to your question, no I did not claim this spot, do people actually claim training spots?" As he did not do much training around other people, it was an absurd idea that people would be restricted to where they train. Not waiting for her to answer he started to speak again, extending his hand. "I am Sakana Meijin, and you are?"

WC: 1121

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:35 am

The stranger didn’t reply right away. Instead he began to make his way towards her. It was sort of like a scene from some civilian’s story book. He easily placed one foot after the other as he casually walked on water, looking like some ethereal being. Everything about the boy (if she could even really call him that) was covered in shades of blue; from his dark blue hair that could be mistaken for black to - as he now stood a few feet in front of her and hand extended - his sapphire eyes.

Saya continued to give him the once over and found that his skin was hauntingly pale, which seemed to enhance the blue on him. ”I see,” she replied, a little distracted by the information he gave. This stranger or rather this fellow Kumo ninja hadn’t seen his teammates for some time? Was that a common thing in teams? The genin wasn’t too sure. It did bring to question, however, where were they and why wasn’t he with them?

”Saya Kirihara.” Her hand, small against his own, gave him a firm handshake before pulling back. Not one to leave things for later, Saya decided to simply ask him to satiate her curiosity. ”Why aren’t you with your teammates?” Then as if just realizing that Sakana had inquired his own question, she quickly followed up with, ”Not all the time. It’s more of an unspoken rule.”

At least that was her experience. Most of the time the academy students had to pave way for those of higher rank, or if they were of the same standing, the stronger ones usually took the training grounds. That was how it worked. Seeing as her new acquaintance wasn’t aware of such happenings, Saya wondered where he trained to avoid being pushed out of a nice training area.

Again, she wanted to know. ”Where do you train? A lot of genin and academy students know that.” If any of her previous classmates saw and heard her, they would have been surprised to see her being so talkative and assertive in a conversation. Most of the time she kept to herself and let others fill the air with whatever nonsense they could spew.

Feeling a crick in her neck, Saya didn’t hesitate to say, ”Are you even a genin? Can you bend down a bit.” A mix between a statement and a command. To anyone else that didn’t quite know how Saya was, they would have thought of her as rude. ”You’re too tall.” However, was Sakana someone who would judge that quickly?

Either way those were the thoughts that were swimming in the back of her mind. Sakana was a good foot and a couple of inches taller than her, and if she stood directly next to him, she was sure that she would barely even reach his chest. Saya let out a sigh, bringing up a hand to massage the back of her neck. Sometimes she wished that her growth hormones went into overdrive. There were a lot of girls her age that were several inches taller than her.

WORD COUNT: 483
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 483 + 524 = 1007

S T A T S
Health: 41
Chakra: 65
Stamina: 25
Speed: 100
Strength: 10
APPLICATION - DATA

"I love the way she survived. Survival looked good on her.
She did it gracefully. She'd walk over glass & through fire."

- J. Raymond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:32 am

When the girl placed her hand against his, it was the first time Sakana had recognized the size difference between them. Her hand was so tiny and so was her stature. If they were standing side by side she would only come up to the Meijin’s mid chest level.  Her face had a look of uncertainty during those first few exchange of words.

Her name was Saya Kirihara, as he had suspected, he had never heard of her. She was a completely new person to him probably fresh out of the academy. After letting go of his hand the girl would say what was on her mind. She was curious as to why Sakana was not with his team  “Well it is a bit of a long story. Two of my teammates are brothers, Komon and Komori they are both chuunin, cool guys, I actually met Komori at this lake here. And my other teammate Hitori is actually probably around your age if I had to guess. Well I was with Komon for the past week – ish because our team was assigned to the hidden rain village takeover but Komori and Hitori had some unfinished stuff they needed to deal with before they could leave. Komon and I reached the rain village but when I was doing some shinobi tasks there he was attacked. During the period where I was out and he was being attacked the siege of the hidden rain village was successful.  Since I was only a gennin I got sent back here. I could not wait for Komon to wake up from being knocked out since he was assigned on a different mission afterword’s. So Komon is out doing cool things in the world, if I had to guess Komori set out to meet him by now. And I am not exactly sure what Hitori is doing, the kid is probably in the village but he does not come around much.”  Well that was a long explanation to a short question Sakana thought to himself.

He watched as the girl took the time to process the information. When it all seemed to connect in her head she answered Sakana’s question to her being if people actually claimed training spots. She said it was an “unspoken rule” even though it made sense in his head it was still kind of a lame concept. The fact that people would actually halt other’s training solely for the fact that they want a training spot for themselves. Thank God the gennin had not encounter these types of people before it would have not went over well.

Her follow up question to that was a pretty obvious one. If Sakana did not train on the training grounds where did he train?  “ Well I have trained on the training grounds a few times but most of my time is spent here at the lake. I mean look around it is always really peaceful here. You are actually the fourth person I have ever seen here. Its secluded location makes it hard for other people to find I guess. ” Saying that made him realize how little he interacted with other shinobi. He rarely talked to shinobi he did not know, in fact the only people he has ever really trained with were his team. And even then he did more things solo.” This was actually probably the most he had ever talked with another ninja, he was so quiet around team purple.  

Most would have seen what the purple hair girl had said next and taken it as an insult. She first questioned whether he was actually even a gennin and commanded him to bend down because she was being forced to look up in order to talk to him. She was actually probably a lot like Sakana, both of them telling the brutal truth when in conversations.  An idea raced into Sakana’s head. Instead of thinking his thoughts out like he normally did he just acted.  “Well Saya, for your information I am a gennin, and soon to be chuunin. And I think I have a different solution than me bending down.” Without giving her time to try and interpret what he had meant he reached over grabbing her arm. Not with force to hurt her but almost playfully. Obviously Sakana knew his own strength and would never ever hurt the girl. But he pulled her out from the land onto the lake, while he was doing this he performed the water prison jutsu. Now this was not to trap Saya, but instead the ball formed under her raising her whole body up, her  eyes now  about up to Sakana’s level. “Instead of me bending down there, do you not think it was a better idea for you to come up here?” He said grinning at her now.  Saya would be sitting atop the ball, looking at the Meijin. The gennin boy would hope that he had not overstepped his boundaries, as it was all in fun. Hopefully Saya saw it the same way he did.  

WC: 1,967

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Saya wasn’t sure why but she had pegged Sakana to be somewhat similar to her - a quiet individual who only spoke what needed to be said. Several thoughts rushed to her, explaining themselves as to why she had thought that way. One, when the girl tried to get his attention earlier, the boy in blue had not replied immediately like most people would. Two, his overall appearance gave a sort of calm and collected ambience; like the water he was currently standing on - peaceful and serene.

Instead, Saya stood in awe as he spoke, clearly blowing away any short term preconceptions that she had of him. Though, perhaps, he was similar to her but not entirely. Sakana, she observed, was probably one of those people that talked a lot when they weren’t in an environment that they weren’t used to. Maybe. It was all speculation on her part. Still, Saya didn’t mind the long-winded explanation about his teammates and their current ongoings. If she had to be truthful, they were the type of things she wanted to hear.

Most of the time, when she had been back in the academy, all she heard were children’s dreams of becoming “strong,” being someone’s girlfriend or boyfriend, empty boasting, and other things that she found to be immature and not worth her time. Perhaps that was why Saya found herself nodding along with his words. It was only a detailed reply to her question, but it something that appealed to her. Whether it was because Sakana was mature or it was because his response was something tangible, Saya was not annoyed nor did she have the urge to completely blow him off like she did with those back in the academy.

If anything, Saya learned a lot about Sakana himself just by him talking about his teammates and the lake, which seemed to be a special place to him. Then again, he did say that she was the fourth person he had ever encountered in the area. A stray thought came to her, completely going off tangent on her line of thinking: was this lake not part of the training grounds for Kumogakure? It was entirely possible. After having gone through field after field, Saya might have been too irritated and tired to be aware of her surroundings.

Either way, more wayward thoughts came to the forefront of her mind - how many teammates did he have; wasn’t it normal to only have a team of three? It confused her a bit, but maybe it was because she was missing something. If her intuition was right, it probably had something to do with Komon and Komori’s statuses as chunin. And what was that about the war; it was real? Saya could have kicked herself for not believing in such news. They were shinobi, war and death were practically their shadows.

Fortunately, Sakana’s actions broke through the storm forming from her chaotic thoughts. ”W-Wah!” He had taken a hold of her forearm, pulling her forward with enough force that she had to follow the momentum lest she fell face first into the ground. ”Hey! W-What are you… ” Saya was flustered, clumsily releasing chakra to the soles of her feet so that she wouldn’t simply fall through the water’s surface.

Sakana, this unpredictable acquaintance of her’s, had another idea altogether. Just as her feet were planted on the lake, a sphere of water began to form and rise from below her position. Saya stiffened, arms and legs locking at the sight of a familiar jutsu she had read about. He wasn’t going to…? Her thought didn’t even have to finish. Instead of phasing in and being surrounded by water, the young girl was simply being lifted up so that she was at eye level with Sakana.

It took her a millisecond for her to comprehend what the other genin did. ”That was...” Unnecessary was what she wanted to say, but his innocent and playful grin had her rolling her eyes, lips curling into half-smile. ”Creative.” Saya settled, shifting on top of the ball of water so that it was like she was sitting on a chair with her legs hanging over the curvature of the jutsu. ”And it was a better idea, I guess.” She teased lightly and shrugged, as if she had preffered to him bending down to her level.

Seeing as she was in a more comfortable position, Saya wanted to talk more about his teammates. ”How come you have three other people in your team? Komori, Komon, and Hitori, right? What about your teacher; were they sent to the war too?” Again, she was surprised with herself on how talkative she was being. A side-effect of finally having a worthwhile subject of conversation. Nothing he said seemed arrogant or ignorant, and while it might be because he was older or was already experience in the field of battle, Saya wanted to keep talking.

”I don’t have a team yet,” she said casually though if Sakana was observant enough, he could’ve picked up the slight disappointment in her voice and the way her vibrant amethyst eyes slid to the side. ”I suppose it’s because of the war effort, huh?” A rhetorical question but he could certainly answer it if he wanted to. Kicking her legs slightly, Saya took a moment to look around their surroundings.

It was Sakana had said. The lake was the epitome of tranquility and it seemed quite a ways off compared to other training fields. They would definitely not be easy to find. Saya hummed in thought before turning back to the pale boy. ”Would you mind it terribly if I come here to train?” Though Saya hardly cared for pride, she disliked having to ask for things. However, having to constantly fight for a training ground was too much of a hassle and a waste of time for someone who wanted to get stronger.

WORD COUNT: 1000
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1007 + 1000 = 2007

S T A T S
APPLICATION - DATA

- J. Raymond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:04 am

The plan had worked perfectly. Saya was now sitting atop the ball of water. She seemed scared as he was pulling her put that was the expected reaction to being pulled into a lake by a stranger. Now being eye level with him. Sakana watched as she began to figure out what he had done. The Meijin’s grin grew larger as the word ‘creative’ rolled off the girl’s lips. Something about the compliment stuck with him, it was most likely due to the fact that she shared in his fun instead of being a bad sport about it.

Now that she was in the sunlight and not under the shade of the trees her purple hair seemed more vibrant, the girl was still curious about his team, why they were divided and things like that. “ Oh I guess I was not clear before was I? Well allow me to explain the situation. Now I am not positive on the details but I think the original team was supposed to be, myself, Komori and Hitori as we were all gennin, and Komon as team leader since he was chuunin. But in the process of the team formation Komori became a chuunin and if I had to assume the reason they still stuck together is because they are brothers. So technically Komon and Komori are the leaders, while me and Hitori are just team members. So yeah, I guess you could say my teachers were sent into the war. Although I do not really think of Komon and Komori as teachers, they are my friends. ” Wow, that was a long and rough explanation. I wonder if Saya followed my train of thought through all that or if she was confused. These were the thoughts in the gennin’s head while talking.

The Kirihara tried to casually mention that she did not have a team, but there was obvious disappointment in her voice.  She thought it was because of the war and she was probably right. “ Hey, it's alright, do not get discouraged. Even though I have a team we have not even gone on an official mission together yet. I am sure the village will assign you to a team after the war is over. Most of the chuunin are out in the war. So once everything gets settled all matters in the village should return to normal. ”  As the words were coming out of the Meijin’s mouth Saya started to kick her legs, most people would have assumed that she was getting bored of their conversation but Sakana just saw it as a mindless action that meant nothing.

The girl was looking around, probably taking the area in. Saya started to hum. Sakana wondered if she even realized she was doing it. Her voice sounded very soothing to the gennin’s ears. He would have listened to her all day if she had not stopped herself and began to talk again. She requested to be allowed to train at the lake. Would he mind? Of course not. “ It is not up to me, because I don’t own the lake, you can do whatever you want. But if I were in charge of course you could train here. I think it would be beneficial for us to train here. Although I have one request. Do you see that three over there? “ Sakana pointed to the tree with his ninja gear under it. “I ask that if you are doing strength training that you leave that tree untouched. It is my favorite tree. He exaggerated the last part, making it sound like a joke, but in reality if the tree got destroyed he would be really sad.

His conversation with Saya was entirely under the impression that she meant that she wanted to train with him and not just by herself. So he asked her,   “So do you have any techniques in mind you want to learn? If not you can tell me what elemental affinity you have and I can suggest a jutsu, that I could show you if you wanted.”

WC: 2,260

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 am

His explanation for his weird team dynamic had been a bit difficult to follow, but Saya understood it nonetheless. For a single moment she questioned why wasn’t a jounin assigned to lead the team, though that was quickly answered when flashbacks of Kumogakure’s change of power. That was probably why chunin were allowed their own teams. They didn’t have the numbers to split between regularly missioned jounin and those who were capable of leading a genin team. It all clicked now. Especially since there was a rise in conflict outside of the village. Sakana’s drafted teammates were solid proof of the happenings.

All she could say to the pale boy was, ”I see. I hope that they’ll come back safely.” What else could a stranger like her comment on his team’s circumstances? Aside from telling him the obvious - his team was strong. The fact that one of them became a chunin in the midst of forming the team was pretty impressive, and that the other brother had the leadership skills to be leading them was nothing to look down on either. For Sakana and his other teammate to be in the same group must have boosted their skills and experience as well. Not to mention that Sakana had developed a deeper bond with them all; it was certainly a team she was beginning to envy despite having only met one of them.

Saya didn’t think about it before but it must be hard for her new acquaintance to be sent back to the safety of the village while half of his team were in the frontlines, fighting a war. How did he feel exactly, the young girl wondered. Frustrated? Worried? And if it was her, Saya wasn’t sure if she could sympathize. The only person she cared about was her only family, her mother.

And what of her future teammates? Even then Saya wasn’t confident to say that they would get along. Not with her blunt and distant attitude. More so if her fellow members were from her exact class in the academy. While some of her peers tolerated her or admired her dedication, a vast majority of them also teased her for being so “boring” and a “try-hard.” In her younger years the words had stung, but eventually she grew up and wrapped herself in steel. The words “overachiever” and “teacher’s pet” simply showed their vulnerability and insecurity compared to her hard work.

In the end of it all, however, Saya would have to deal with what she was handed. For now, all she needed to do was focus on the present and the boy who had just made her day.

Saya couldn’t help but grin broadly at him, ”Thanks!” No more field hunting for her! The start of her day, when she was flickering though training ground after training ground, was vastly different compared to now. She was no longer irritated or impatient. Her urge to start throwing kunai and shuriken at the trees practically diminished. Excited at the prospect of training freely and with someone competent, Saya’s legs began to swing to and fro faster. That is until he asked her about any jutsus she wanted to learn.

”There’s a lot, but anything combative and offensive would really be nice to learn,” Saya answered, quickly reverting back to her impassive nature. Knowing that she would be specializing in healing, the kunoichi knew that she had to compensate in other areas in order to keep herself alive. Especially if she was to be sent on solo missions, or if she had to fight without the aid of teammates or allies.

Hopping off the water prison technique, she landed skillfully on top of the water without disturbing its surface. ”And my affinity is water.” Saya remembered having her mother placing a flimsy paper into her hands and ordering her to push chakra into it. ”Do you know any?” Stepping a couple of feet away the petite genin began to stretch. Though Saya enjoyed being on top of the ball of water, sitting in a relaxed position had cooled down her muscles.

WORD COUNT: 689
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2007 + 689 = 2696

S T A T S
APPLICATION - DATA

- J. Raymond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:02 pm

The formation of the grin on Saya’s face was great. She looked so happy when the Meijin agreed to allow her to train there, once again it was not even his decision but he guessed that his sign of approval comforted her.  Saya was interested in learning combative techniques. But she still was fresh out of the academy, and Sakana did not think he knew any combative techniques that would be well suited for her.    

While The Kirihara girl was jumping off the water prison, Sakana was trying to think of something to teach her, he wondered what she was going to specialize in . It could be ninjutsu but since he was not sure he was not going to suggest anything over C rank.  But then Saya said her elemental affinity was water style. Now we’re talking, Sakana thought to himself.  Sakana started to rack his brain for things that he could teach her and suddenly something came to mind. He released the water prison jutsu so that he was not wasting his chakra.

Months ago when Sakana was a new gennin and when he first discovered this lake he met Komori. Komori is a skilled water style user. Komori and Sakana have very different personalities. When they first met Komori had been nice enough to show him hidden mist but upon further meeting the Hozuki revealed himself to be very self centered. Sakana had hoped that his first meeting with Saya would help her form an accurate picture of what Sakana was like all the time, well most of the time. But back to what he could teach her. The perfect technique to teach a new gennin who has a water affinity is the hidden mist jutsu, while not offensive it is super defensive and would allow her to escape in battle or upper the upper hand on her enemies if need be.

“Well Saya I think I know the perfect jutsu to teach you, now do not be disappointed that it is not an offensive attack but I think it will benefit you because it has benefited me in battle. The technique that I am going to teach you is a D rank technique, it is formed by using the tiger seal, and it is called the hidden mist jutsu.” And with that Sakana did the tiger seal and the mist started to form.  

“If you look here you can see that I can change the density of the mist at my command, I am able to do this because the mist uses your own chakra to form and well you should be able to control your own chakra.” The boy makes the mist go first to super dense. So dense that he was not able to see Saya next to him, after he proved his point he would slowly dispel the mist, until it had disappeared completely.

“You can try whenever you are ready.” The Meijin had hope that even though he gave little instruction, the gennin girl would be able the accomplish the task. He was so confident in the purpled hair girl, Sakana pushed his chakra to his back, as he laid down on the lake. He looked up at the sky and awaited for Saya to perform the technique.

WC:2,814

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saya Kirihara <3
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Quote :
Jutsu: Hidden Mist Technique
Requirement: 1000 Words // 500 Words w/ a Teacher

It didn’t take long for Sakana to come up with a jutsu to teach her. Saya was in the middle of pulling her arm across her chest when he told her not to be disappointed. The effect of his words were immediate. Even though she tried not to show it, her shoulders drooped a little and her blank expression tightened slightly. She could see his reasoning, however, and had to admit that such a technique would really help someone like her.

”I’ve heard of it,” Saya replied, resuming her stretching though she did keep an eye on her impromptu teacher as he went in depth to explain the technique. It was something she was familiar with, having read a scroll on the basic and common techniques known to most shinobi. Not all shinobi that knew of it necessarily meant that they could perform it though; it was just a well-known technique that many were right to be wary of.

Sakana was showing Saya exactly why it was a great technique despite it being labeled as a D-Rank jutsu. The clear atmosphere was slowly being invaded by thin wisps of mist. To many inexperienced fighters or those who were too confident in themselves, it was a useless move. Too annoying they would think. Saya knew better, however, and that was partly in thanks to her mother breaking down a lot of her preconceptions about advanced jutsus versus low-leveled ones.

She paused in extending her leg’s quadriceps, looking around to find that the wisps were gradually becoming thicker by the second. Curious, Saya waved a hand in front of her, trying to bat away the transparent cloud. It swirled around for a bit, dispersing when it couldn’t hold its form any longer, but because it was jutsu influenced by Sakana’s chakra it simply reformed.

It came to a point where the mist had become a full-fledged fog. Saya felt her heart clench in anticipation even though she knew it was only a demonstration. The genin told herself to calm down, but that didn’t stop her from sliding into a defensive position with her hand hovering over the weapons pouch attached at the back of her waist. The only reason Saya hadn’t rushed into a panic was because she could still hear Sakana’s voice next to her.

When the boy had dispelled the jutsu, Saya found herself letting out a small sigh of relief. She had no qualms about learning the technique anymore. It would definitely be useful in future fights, especially since she had experienced it first hand. Being on the receiving end of it had been distressing. Saya literally couldn’t see Sakana even though he had only been a few feet away, or even the hand that she had a few inches in front of her face. Definitely disconcerting, having no sight to rely on.

”Alright, here I go.” Saya brought her hands together to form the tiger seal and began to mold her chakra with the water around them. While the young girl had the general gist of how the jutsu worked, she was still working through the kinks. Like, did her chakra bring up the water particles like nature would when condensation occurred or was it something else entirely?

Either way Saya took a deep breath and continued to pump her chakra into the surrounding area. Unlike Sakana’s work of art of bringing mist, her own was almost non-existent. It was there, however. She could feel the slight moisture in the air, caressing her exposed skin with the lightest of touches. Sakana would feel it more, Saya knew, seeing as he was laying on the lake’s surface.

”To make it more dense, all I have to do is give it more chakra, right?” A simple question that was meant only to confirm her thought process. Saya wasn’t sure if she was being too stingy with her chakra or she was just bad at performing the technique. To her credit though, the mist had evolved from a “wet feeling” to actual wisps. ”Do we have to keep spending our chakra to keep it up or will it stay as long as we gave it enough energy in the beginning?”

At the directed question, Saya gave the prone genin a glance.

WORD COUNT: 719
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 719 + 2696 = 3415

S T A T S
APPLICATION - DATA

- J. Raymond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Friend in Kumo? (P)   

Back to top Go down

A new Friend in Kumo? (P)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: