Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Back to Kumo Empty Back to Kumo

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:19 am
Well it had happened, Sakana had been in the hidden rain village for a total of three days and it was already time to leave. While Sakana had been doing tasks to help the ninja in need the day before, kumo was almost done with the siege of ame. Although it was a short lived war the causalities were tremendous. Dozens of ninja from both sides were being buried in a makeshift graveyard. They would be remembered as heroes for the history to later come, on both sides. The Kumo shinobi for the dying during the conquest of the rain village and the rain shinobi for valiantly protecting their home in exchange for their lives.

That was not the only thing that had happened that day though. One of his many task that day was to deliver food to all the hungry shinobi who were not able to leave their work to take a break. This task was pretty mundane but a very important job because he would be making sure all the shinobi keep up their strength. It had been a pretty normal day for the most part, having interactions with the ninja, listening to war stories.  But during one of the deliveries, Sakana saw a sight that made his heart sink. There were two jounin coming from the village wall dragging Komon towards the medical tent. Was he dead? What had happened? He had been talking to him about an hour before. As Komon was brought into the medical tent, his gennin teammate rushed after him.

Bursting into the tent Sakana demanded an explanation. “What the hell happened here, is he going to be ok?” The jounin looked annoyed by the worried gennin’s question. “Who are you?” was all he had to reply, completely ignoring the question.

“I am Sakana Meijin, teammate of Komon Hyuuga, and I am going to ask you again, what happened to Komon.”

“Well there was an intruder around the village gates and apparently this chuunin was the only one around. We do not know why the bad shinobi was or why he spared your friends life.”

“What do you mean he was the only one around? There are supposed to be guards stationed at all times at the gates and you are telling me you did not see a battle taking place? And even better you did not even see the guy, he could have done much worse but Komon must have held him off.” Sakana was fuming with rage. His friend could have been killed because of the inability from the jounin to do their job” All the jounin had to say was more excuses of why it wasn’t his fault. Eventually Sakana just told him to get out.

Well there was no way he was going to leave Komon alone in the medical tent while he was out. So the Meijin spent the rest of that day either by the bedside or performing basic medical ninjutsu to the minor injuries that came through. At first they did not want Sakana to aid them because of the no gennin policy but they figured that if he was going to sit there he might as well help out.
Hours passed and Komon was still out. The chief medical ninja said his condition was stable it was just a matter of time until he woke up. Having nothing else to do Sakana fell asleep in the chair next to Komon’s bed.

In the middle of the night Sakana was awakened by a ninja with a clipboard. He gestured for Sakana to go outside so that they could talk. Once the Meijin was outside the medical tent the ninja said, “You are Sakana Meijin right?” Sakana nodded. “Well kid the war is pretty much over so we are sending a bunch of people back to kumo. You are on the list if the shinobi heading back so you can head out whenever you are ready.”

He was being sent back? Some people had been here for weeks with no rest and why was he getting sent back, he had felt like there was so much more for him to do but he had to leave. There was no point in protesting because it was an order so he would head out soon. The hardest part about leaving would be leaving Komon behind. Sakana would not be able to see whether his friend was ok when he woke up.

The least he could do would be leave a letter in the hand of the nurse to give to Komon once he woke up. The note said: “Dear Komon, that must have been some fight you got yourself into, although your opponent bested you, I believe you still defended the outpost and I know I speak for all of Kumo when I say thank you. I wanted to be hear when you woke up but I am getting shipped back to kumo and you are not so there was no point in waiting for you. Best of luck on whatever your next assignment is and stay safe out there, until we meet again.”

After leaving the tent Sakana made a stop to collect all his things at the team purple tent. The empty tent haunted him. How long would it be before team purple was together again? Actually would they ever be together again? There was no way of knowing, but Sakana had hope that they would all be together soon. As he walked out of the boarders he looked back at the village, I will come back some day, there are so many places I need to explore at the rain, my work here is not over, just put on hold. These were just some of the thoughts racing through his head as he was going on the trail.

The road back was extremely boring, because it was literally just Sakana by himself going back along the path he and Komon had walked to get to rain in the first place. All around him was just wooded areas. The Meijin was on high alert at all times because he feared that the ninja who had attacked Komon would still be lurking around somewhere. Ready to attack, hopefully Sakana would avoid an encounter with him because if Komon could not win against him, Sakana would have no shot.

The road to kumo was actually much faster traveling alone. There was no one else to watch out for and no distractions to keep you from the task at hand. On one hand the gennin was sad because he had not gotten to complete his chuunin exam with Komon like they had planned the day before but on the other hand he would be back home, back to the rest of team purple, and back to Kaigo and Julie.

Passing the lightning boarders Sakana would not stop and continue making it home, he was exhausted but figured that there would be time for sleeping when he arrived at home. He could see the kumo village in sight, it had looked so much emptier now that many of the ninja and citizens had been moved out to various other locations.

Upon reaching the boarders Sakana showed his headband and id to the ninja at the gates for entry back into the village. Once he was accepted back in he was not sure where to go, he could go back home but it was the middle of the night and he did not want to wake anyone. So he decided to make his way to the lake. It had looked the exact same as when he had left three days ago meaning that Komori had not been there since the Meijin had headed out for rain, Sakana wondered what he was doing but he was to tired to really care, he laid his head against the tree and fell asleep.

--EXIT--
WC:1329

Instant travel to lightning boarders and instant entry to the kumo village
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum