Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Springstone (Shouhei) - Page 2 Empty Re: Springstone (Shouhei)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:10 pm
"Of course," the kunoichi replied to his request of purchasing the design in writing. "The royal contract drafter will see to it that the entire transaction is both documented as well as made public. Even if the crown would purchase your invention and the rights to reproduce it en masse, we would still appreciate it if you and your family would remain actively involved to oversee the production." Of course, all of that would only happen if the product tested well in a more neutral setting, hence their next order of business.

"I shall have your papers ready by tonight and forwarded to the mission counter. Lady Shina too will be duly informed. And finally, I understand that you are working towards chunin but despite that, you temporarily shelved your progress for the betterment of the people." Smiling kindly at the tall redhead, she added. "So it gives me great pleasure to tell you that the progress you've made towards the Springstone thus far exempts you from one of the chunin missions - whichever one you wish."

"As for the inspection of the springstone, Lady Shina along with the palace steward will come to inspect it shortly."

Having delivered the news to the young man, Akihana would wait to see if he ahd further questions.
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:57 pm
Shouhei nodded at her reply and added the following words. “Of course, Lady Akihana. This invention shall be worth every penny invested that I am sure of. Also, I shan’t disappoint the expectation of you nor the men and woman of the court who have given me this chance.” Shouhei said with sincerity, but also a bit of pompous and formality one normally wouldn’t hear from him. However, he doubted Aki had got someone to spy on him to for her to know that (plus it was their first meeting), so hopefully it came of as naturally.

Besides the formalities, Akihana also mentioned how he had been too busy to advance in his ninja career proper. It was a bit of a sore spot when he thought about it, but she did provide remedy for this predicament as a reward for the altruism he had the potential to provide with this new invention of his. “I will inform the mission office when I have made my decision of which requirement to replace with my invention, my lady.” Shouhei gave her a small smile and a bow as a response. However, she also mentioned that Shina would come to inspect the Spring Stone and Shouhei’s mood shifted a bit.

“Only if there are any of these blue prints you want to keep (I have copies). Besides that, not that was all. I know better than to let Shina wait.” Shouhei walked in clear sight of Akihana so that the table wasn’t between them so he could bow to her properly. “I wish you a good day.” Then he got all of his things together – except if she wanted to keep something – then left as fast as he had entered the palace and library.

[EXIT]

Notes wrote:Word Count: 365.
Total Word Count: 2401.
Claiming stats: 12.
Claiming one chuunin requirement.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 am
Glad of his offer to leave behind an offer to take a set of blueprints, the blonde accepted, also writing him a note towards the royal treasurer on the issue of reimbursement. When it looked like everything else was taken care of, Akihana allowed the young man to leave, planning to look over his ninja profile closely.

As Shouhei Sato took his leave, the queen opened the blueprints on her desk. Little did she know of machinery and engineering, but it was just something she was going to need to get at least a working knowledge of. And if she was to be Queen, she was of Hoshi as well the civilians surviving in the more rural areas of Haven.

With no time to waste, she got to work.

(Exit Akihana)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:00 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum