HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 273 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 429
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 10:35 am

» Shtodara The OBliger
by TheObliger Today at 9:13 am

» Bring a Package to the Royal Palace (IO) (Kote)
by Kotetsu Today at 6:56 am

» V6 Ninja Shop
by Tamaki Today at 6:56 am

» Shedding Teeth [Invite Only]
by Ari Today at 6:23 am

» Rank, Color, and Name Change
by Yoshinaga Yumi <3 Today at 6:17 am

» So you wanted to meet me in private then...
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:26 am

» Mystical Palm Aura
by Kenshin Uzumaki <3 Today at 5:22 am

» Kozai Yuki National Archives
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:15 am

» Teacher for a day
by Mo-ri Jin Today at 4:59 am

Top posting users this week
Gary

Hikari Namikaze <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Kotetsu

Xyxer

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Sakaiza Hyuuga <3

Higuto Aburame

Rosa Akari

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Anyone still up for v7?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Naoki Gekou
Master
Master

Fame : -189771
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, Water
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Mangekyou Sharingan, Wood Release
Ryo : 10463
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:44 am

Senshi wrote:
1. Reizo makes a good points on the Bingo Books, I never considered that but ti would make things a lot more fun. I think all Jounin and above should be auto entered with a basic idea of things they do. Simply because villages would want to know who the strong people in another village was and have some sort of basic info on them. Strong chuunin or particularly active Chuunin (and Genin) should also be auto entered as well.

Based on experience of how we did this before, I would say no auto entering, except for when the system is implemented and the current MNs are put on the list. All the details on the bingo books should be reported from IC observations.
I'm actually not sure if I had designed a system for this fully, if it's still in the staff area or I've never uploaded it but the idea was that people gather the info about the MNs themselves. Yes the villages can have some basic info on their own shinobi, but they don't put their own shinobi on the bingo books, enemies however might, if they get their hands on those documents.

This is basically where the dual system comes in.
A major crime might take place that would rank an MN, say from C to B, maybe he killed a guy. But there were no witnesses so on the bingo book his rank remains C, but his power rank goes to B and all his jutsu caps and stuff go to B equivalent. In some other village he might be listed as D ranked MN because of the small crimes he committed there, elsewhere they might not be listed at all. Yes that does mean that each country or at least the village would have their own bingo book, possibly even each organization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 133
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 am

I see what you mean when I said auto entering I was thinking in the sense that villages would spy on each other, thus they would gain basic info (for example Name, rank, main spec) and thats really about it. I dont know how spying would be incorporated however, since I realize it would be incredibly hard to do on this site. 

As for the MN, I think you're completely right. They should be afforded a certain degree of anonymity depending on where their crimes are committed and the witnesses to a situation. So something taking place in the middle of a forest wouldn't be able to be reported, but something in an NPC village would. 

We also have to consider allies. For example Konoha and Suna, they would undoubtedly share their MN bingo books means while a MN might be a D in Konoha if their a C in Suna then Konoha would know about it. there would have to be a system in place for the info to be shared, for example it wouldn't be instantaneous they'd need to send word.

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 37
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water, Lightning
Clan : Hozuki
Bloodline : Hydrification
Ryo : 20300
75%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:57 am

Jeisuta wrote:
Honestly, MY initial problem with the OOC chats (i don't remember if I even said it), was that it drains activity from the regular chatbox. Aside from that it makes communication more difficult with some, it also makes the site look less active.
I for one prefer the OoC chats. Kumo chat on skype is more fun to me than the CB, and I rarely ever check it myself. I dislike how messages get spammed away so quickly and how it resets down to the bottom with new messages, which doesn't allow people to read up or anything. As for activity, let threads and posts show that the site is active instead of relying on something that no one uses as much as the skype chats, at least in my own experience.

Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 am

can delete this

Last edited by Jeisuta on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 540
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:40 am

Seriously guys, suggestions for V7, not skype chat vs cb - which is a completely seperate issue. <3

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"How many scars did she justify,
Just because she loved the one holding the knife."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maku
Raikage
Raikage

Fame : 136
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth, Water, Fire
Bloodline : EMS, Chakra Chains
Ryo : 22243
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:40 am

Yousei has a lot of the best ideas to be honest. Gary as well.

I think a time skip is needed. You know how old Maku is technically? I believe 11. Yea there are aging pills, but you mention no meta, but the action of making aging pills is meta. You imagine someone being like, mmmm well I wanted to die sooner anyway, why waste life with being alive? And playing your age is one thing, playing the same age for two years is another, especially when ic a lot of time can seemingly go by

Timing, I think two to 3 years would be good enough. Just allow people to get normalized, give a soft reset and move forward.

Mn and bingo book, personally I like the idea of them. Duel ranks also would be a good idea.

Rinnegan shouldn't come back. Sorry Yousei, I just don't think it should. By definition it's busted. If and only if it came back, I think it should be made as a one person at a time limited, it random activate in some wierd way, and if it's attempted to be transplanted it fails. Imo that's the only way to do it. Though I stand by the former and just say Nah.

As for the mentions of Maku......I think you'd be hard pressed to find a char on site with more IC knowledge of exactly how destroyed each minor is....(being in some way part of pretty much every single one). I mostly use my phone, so I do t do site CB so for me I'm always going to use skype for that OOC stuff. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has skype more accessible than the site, so to get rid of that just isn't going to happen. Everything I've done and will do to me has build up far back reaching all the way to getting denied at the gates of Konoha on my first venture.

I like trash talk and rivalry as much as anyone. Though I do think people need to keep it chill. Let's not forget, I'm sorry but if you rp being a ninja on a nerd forum, you are a nerd, so let's calm down trying to act tough and stuff. I include myself in that.

I think the teachable limiteds would be fine. Maku tech has no limiteds and I'm chill with that. Everyone can't just go for everything. That's just what I think.

World plot and events are a lot of work and hard. Hard to keep up on longevity easy to start and fizzle. Any site wide plot or event needs to be able to be run without the creator being forced to interfere on a stringent schedule. I attempted this with the kumo war expansion arc. While I'm part of it, and clearly started it, my complete and total dedication isn't required and I set it up for the people in the village to keep it going as much or as little as they so desire.

Gary is right the rules are so hard to find sometimes. I forget them from time to time, and honestly half the time I don't even calculate my stuff as high as it should go, because I'm lazy and don't feel like checking three places, I'll just underperform.

Also, deputy kage thing should help I think. It could even be different positions, like I made Maku. He is deputy kage, but in charecter he has taken control of the military. Another person could just be a diplomat and thus achieve it that way. I think this notion that the kage is strongest in the village is also a canon thing. I don't think it is necessary and I would be interested to see someone break out of that meta. The best leaders often aren't the best at everything, they hire and consult the best thus making a decision. So your kage being the "strongest" only has as much emphasis as your village places on it. However, like other canon things this motif seems to be hard to break. (And yea if your kage was weak at fighting they would have to watch out for internal power grabs, but that would be fun I think)

Less spread out would be nice, that was the original purpose of the Akatsuki anyone, it was an OOC decision that led to IC to funnel people into villages. Taking a core group who accepted being "bad guys" to try and spur activity to mixed success at best. At least something was tried.

One village I don't like, but honestly 2-3 villages tops plus MN more than enough for current site population. Get more members, add more but atm seems crippling.

Anyway those are just some of my thoughts. Take them or leave them, read them or down vote them. Choice is yours, I'm not that active anyway, and good chance I might never read this thread again.

Maku Jemuzu
Kyuubi

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsume Chokyoshi
Genin
Genin

Fame : 8
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Chokyoshi
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 am

When is dead line for suggestion?

Tsume Chokyoshi

Health: 5
Chakra: 10 
Stamina: 10 
Speed: 28
Strength: 15
AP: 100

Hakucho
Health: 5
Stamina: 10
Speed: 28
Strength: 15
AP:100

PM me if you want jutsu ideas, I'll be glad to help with giving you ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 540
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:47 am

There isnt one, we always want to hear what you guys have to say as long as you do it respectfully. <3

ETA: im going to respond to everything here but not right now, give me a few hours please.

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"How many scars did she justify,
Just because she loved the one holding the knife."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Arugula
Genin
Genin

Fame : -18
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : wind
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : earth grudge fear, byakugan
Ryo : 10200
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:03 am

uugghh I am so lazy. My body does not create posts very quickly. Ok, to get started...

@Kobayashi Senshi <3 wrote:
Instead of trying to snuff out peoples OOC fun why not have a site rules made that you need IC reasoning to do things. OH wait! We do have that, but many people ignore it. Crack down on the amount of Metagaming people do and this wouldn't be a problem. With no IC reasoning to do something then that person shouldn't be allowed to suddenly decide they want to go kill this random person, whom they've never met IC. Stop bringing your OOC stuff into your IC stuff and that would solve this problem.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is ever going to happen. Simply put, unless this whole site was a computer simulation with no human input after the initial starting of the simulation, this simply cannot happen. Small metagaming always happens, and that can be used to steer a character a different path. This ooc can affect char development, and instead of a character deciding to kill someone on a rather weird reason that was made up Kozai the character will slowly develop it. But all this was started by some desire ooc. Also, this sounded at least a little hysterical.

For limted jutsu, I simply dislike the idea of techs that are way more powerful in literally every way, than well made custom apps.

I wish politics existed in villages lol. There is always an undisputed leader in every village now. The closest that this got to, was just after Navi gave up his Hokage spot. Instability in leadership positions makes the position more exciting at least. It was much more exciting when positions could be lost. That being said, a good leader is perfectly ok to stay around.

I like the idea of bingo books, it keeps better track of missing nin. I say this even though someone did make a mission to kill my old char.

TBH, I have no idea where the villages are at in terms of timelines.

Could we get rid of that rule that says no app comparing? I mean, otherwise, there could be a double standard for apps. TBH, I think this double standard has been around for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone still up for v7?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: