HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 12:46 am

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 12:29 am

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Yesterday at 5:28 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Anyone still up for v7?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:58 am

delete this too.

Last edited by Jeisuta on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naoki Gekou
Master
Master

Fame : -189782
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, Water
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Mangekyou Sharingan, Wood Release
Ryo : 13463
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:00 am

Queen wrote:
Can't stress how many times I've mentioned this but I'd love to see more conflict on the site! what's the point in having this ninja based site and strengthening our chars if everyone is al friendly and peaceful. Love to see more village conflict/war to go down.

Try leaving Konoha lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orokana <3 <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 8
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Yuhi
Clan Element : N/A
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:09 am

i did try

"I don't suffer from my insanity, i enjoy every minute of it"
"The light of our hearts is even darker then black, the dim glimmer of hell itself."
"Before creation there is destruction, if my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, i have no choice but to move forward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ashi Inuzuka
Missing-Nin SS
Missing-Nin SS

Fame : 216
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Doton, Suiton, Futon
Clan : Inuzuka
Clan Element : n/a
Ryo : 20125
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:10 am

I'm lazy, we all know this. So, I'll just shoot out some bullet points and hopefully save y'all some reading time

>Bijuu should be considered boosters and dimensions should be done away with along with living clones. Dimensions and living clones can get out of hand, the latter especially as it allows someone access to all specs and elements 🤔

>Rinnegan should stay dead, it causes nothing but trouble. For reference see the last couple times it has been revived and then discontinued.

>Active leaders, if you guys haven't read the rules Aki has implemented the post of deputy kage into the meta. I'll be interested to see if this can be rolled out into a joint running of a village and reduce leadership downtime that so often kills a village. Give it time.

>I'd like to see hand seals become more of a thing. I know a while back we cracked down on no hand seals, but it feels like it has slipped a bit more. Idea: don't allow for mastery to get rid of hand seals.

>IC 'Nationalism' good; OOC 'Nationalism' fine so long as it doesn't cloud IC things. Use your brains and this isn't an issue. IC it can be 'us vs them'. OOC I hope that it is just 'us'. We're a community, 'cmon fam.

>Timeskip is needed to normalize timelines. The length of said time skip could vary, however.

>Village-on-village interaction (Wink) should be promoted via missions as someone (Senshi maybe?) mentioned a while back. The idea of turning the world map into a Risk board of sorts is pretty interesting with different places offering different bonuses. That said, this would be an extremely labor intensive project for le mods.

>Make rules easier to navigate: I should be able to look at stat rules and know how armor, jutsu and such are calculated and their costs without having to go to the template page. Oh, and more clear stat caps, anyone know how many substats we can boost? I don't. Centralization is important to allow for readability.

That's all folks, love ya.

Side note: please stop attacking each other in these posts, it's childish at best.

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reizo Shōyu <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 12
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 20500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:11 am

I love what Naoki and Jei have said. I personally wouldn't mind seeing the return of the Rinnegan, as long as it's done right. I would want it to fit within the given parameters of the site, meaning balanced numbers for the abilities (none of these require hand signs so if they're stronger than most jutsu on top of that it becomes too much) and AP costs, and no access to all 5 elements, just the usual 3.

Regarding village economies and such, I think having objective points / resource land marks that provide fixed income/weapons/other needed stuff for a village would be fun. Set them up around the world, each one being somewhat unique and giving different value to having and retaining them, and then set up a maximum as to how many each village can have. This would already create more conflict (and fun!) between villages as they vy for control and power over these points. It could also encourage pooling of resources and alliances, and if a village falls inactive, their resources would be cut off from another village seizing them.

Bingo Books need to happen for all villages. Villages can put up a reward for the kill/capture of a MN of a given rank, and then pay once they're dealt with. This would come directly from the village funds. MN on the otherhand can attack the villages and their resources or outposts on missions of their own to gain notoriety, raise their value in the bingo book, and rank up as well. Maybe rank can even be tied into how much they're worth in the bingo book.

For Limiteds, I'm not a fan of their existence because of how impossible it is to get some of them based solely on location. I don't really have any great ideas as to how to fix this though aside from getting rid of them and rebalancing them around non-limited customs (or raise the power of customs to be able to compete with limiteds). Gates especially is busted atm. Bjuu should count as a booster and maybe the cloaks should have the stats redistributed to reflect this change (since Kyuubi atm is the only one with +70 in the important stats. Otherwise Jins wouldn't feel like they wanted to use their bjuu when they could just make a more relevant booster of their own). It might even be best to leave the stat distribution to the discretion of the Jinnchuriki (for example, give them 150 stats + (5 * # of tails) to distribute for their booster, with no more than say... 80 in any given stat).  I also think the gap between 9 tails and the 1 and 2 tails is way too big. It makes sense in the show, but on an RP site it seems rather dumb to have something already extremely limited in quantity to be even more exclusive by circumstance. I'm not saying the total boosts should be equal between 9 tails and 1 tail, but they shouldn't be nearly 200 stats apart either.

LOL at the village nationalism. I think nationalism is a very good thing to have, but there is definitely a lot of OOC friction that comes as a result of it. The upside is that it promotes activity and makes people want to work toward proving something to the other villages. The downside is that it makes alts very hard to make as others in the village may think you're spying for your main / infiltrating chats to gain an upperhand. I wouldn't worry about it too much. People making problems where problems don't really exist.

EDIT: <3 Garr

Reizo's Stats:

Futachimaru's Stats:

Reizo's Stat Page
Futachimaru's Stat Page

Last edited by Reizo Shōyu <3 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 132
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:12 am

Well I'll start from the top here:
I may not have been around NRPG for very long, but that does not invalidate any experience I have elsewhere. I completely understand where both of you are coming from, I just simply do not agree with it. You seem to be jumping to the conclusion that 1. I was being defensive of Kumo and 2. that I do not understand the issue. Which is entirely inaccurate. While I may not understand why NRPG has had an issue with it in the past I have some moderate experience with other sites as to how it could cause problems/how it is actually beneficial. So maybe you, should have taken that into consideration rather than just assuming that because I'm relatively new to NRPG I don't know how things can work. 

As for the CB thing when Village banter starts, some people simply don't want to be apart of that. Some times, considering this is all text based, a lot of things are taken out of context. People assume someone is being more serious than they really are occasionally. And you are correct, sometimes they also leave because they have thin skin and want the safety of their OOC chats. But regardless that isn't enough of a reason to want to do away with them. Let those people have their safe space, it doesn't negatively affect you or anyone else on this site to allow us to have our OOC chats. Because like i stated before, we'll just do it anyways. 

I dont agree with getting rid of a village because it is inactive, nor do I agree with spreading out activity among the villages. To be quite honest I have no real strong opinion because I can't offer a genuine solution to that issue. 

As for the suggested changes, how does a war benefit me, other than allowing me to have more fun? How does asking for more missions only benefit me? And all of my suggestions I offered reasoning as to why they were good, I have never made a suggestion on this site that was not then corroborated with my reasoning why i think it would be a good idea, none of them have been 'just because they'll benefit me'. I've said numerous times, I dont care about being a power player or taking anything over, I just want to have fun. If I lose and die on this character, oh well that happens.

So I can say none of my suggestions have ever been about seeking to make myself more powerful, rather I make them because I feel they need to be addressed. You're merely assuming that I want to be powerful because thats generally what most people want. Rather than being so cynical maybe stretch your mind a little realize that I don't care about that. 

And yes I understand stopping metagaming is hard. I never said it would be easy, or that we could eradicate it completely I merely said it needs to be contained better. And Maku didn't make it as an OOC action, he actually built up to coming to Kumo. You're free to read the thread 'Another C Rank for the Win' to see that he built up to coming to Kumo. Also we didn't ask Maku to start the war stuff, and we don't need him to keep active. I think our ability to keep active has been proven since we've been doing it so well without direction from Youka or Maku for over two months now. 

You're free to ask Maku why he wanted war, but to be honest I think he did it because he was bored and he knew we in Kumo would enjoy doing it the most. That we didn't mind if our characters died in combat because we just genuinely enjoy to roleplay. Plus he had already done CD to come back to Kumo and set himself up fro that. IF you'd taken the time to ask or read the threads you would have seen that so it isn't a good example. And finally, Youka isn't inactive, He is in Basic for the Navy. An action he took preparation for by letting Aki know and giving her permission to make posts for him when needed.

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 am

forget I said anything.

Last edited by Jeisuta on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 132
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 am

1. Reizo makes a good points on the Bingo Books, I never considered that but ti would make things a lot more fun. I think all Jounin and above should be auto entered with a basic idea of things they do. Simply because villages would want to know who the strong people in another village was and have some sort of basic info on them. Strong chuunin or particularly active Chuunin (and Genin) should also be auto entered as well. 

2. Again, Reizo made another good point. Also Jin's shouldn't allowed to be the Summons of anyone. They are after all Bijuu. They don't exist in the Summon realm. Plus you are then giving one person two Bijuu to use and that goes against site rules. 

3. Village Economies: Yes Please. I can't add anything to this as I feel everything has already been said.

4. Rules: Please, please, please do as Gary asked. 

((There you go Gary not an essay))

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 540
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 am

Be nice, everyone! This is to get suggestions, not air petty grieviences <3

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"How many scars did she justify,
Just because she loved the one holding the knife."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:41 am

forget this one too.

Last edited by Jeisuta on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone still up for v7?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: