HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 272 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 428
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)
by Sanae Today at 5:14 pm

» Ice Clones
by Kotetsu Today at 4:56 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:31 pm

» Simple Sage Transformation - Jugo Bloodline
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:30 pm

» Hikari's Jounin Outfit
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 4:09 pm

» Working on Reports (P, W/ Kenshin,Valen)
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 3:20 pm

» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Sanae Today at 2:29 pm

» Water Camo
by Kyson <3 Today at 2:21 pm

» Training and Missions
by Sanae Today at 2:06 pm

» The Lunar Rose (P, IO)
by Sanae Today at 2:04 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Kyousuke Snow <3

Gary

Kotetsu

Ren

Xuba Xixisis <3

Sanae

Higuto Aburame

Kenshin Uzumaki <3

Sakaiza Hyuuga <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Anyone still up for v7?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 102
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning,
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden eyes
Ryo : 33600
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Ok, so I have strong feelings on this, but I will admit that as new as I am, I don't 100 percent know what I am talking about, I am not even 100 percent sure of what a version swap it, I just know of a few problems I have with the site as is that a version swap might be of help with.

1. Time skips. I feel like a time skip is 100% necessary at this point, seeing how the timelines are so messed up right now, Apparently, Kono and Suna are still in summer of 2016, Hoshi is In January of 2017, Kiri is in March 2017, MN are who knows where, and Kumo apparently is in 3 different timelines right now. It doesn't have to be a long time skip, maybe just 6 months - a year. However, what would that mean for our characters? Would we get rank ups? Would we get stats/ jutsus? I don't know, but this is something that needs to be discused before hand though.

2. Alliances and wars - So, I feel like this is necessary, but I also feel like it shouldn't be forced down peoples thoughts. Maybe if the villages kage's were more active, then perhaps? But at this point, Xy is the only really active Kage, and because of that, it would be hard to do that. As such, prehaps leaving that as it is is a good idea.

3. Special events? Absolutely needs to happen. I feel like that is one of the main reasons that we RP is to have those cool moments. As such, there should probably be some sort of event going on at all times, and one large event that should take place at least once a year.

4. Rinnegan. So, I won't lie, I don't know how the Rinnegan was done before this, but what I think was that you had to have Senju DNA and a sharingan in order to have it. I'm not a big fan of the Rinnengan comeing back, but I feel like if it does return, there needs to be a change to that. I know that was the case in the show, but if it is still a thing, then that needs to be change. Picking a select blood line, one with a dojutsu, and one without, that if combined together would make it seems more ballanced to me, seeing that if it is just Sharingan and Senju, those dna's and abilities would be chased after, making the limited clan's more valualbe then they already are, along with being in Konoha to make it easier to get said traits since, while the clans can be anywhere now, They are more popular in the leaf, and I feel like they need to be made less valuable and not more valuable.

4. Limited list. Limited clan's are fine, except there should be some rule that gives them less of an ability to go inactive. It is a little unfair for people that want to join a limited clan but are not allowed because it is full, and half of those people get on maybe once a month, (Like Uchiha, and Senju used to be that way) but the way limited jutsu need to be done I feel like should be changed. Right now for someone not in Konoha or Suna, getting the 8 inner gates, FTG is imposible. Each village having it's own Limited that only it can use seems like a fun idea, but I don't think a village should have more then one. Prehaps make it possible for the limited tech's to be learned from anywhere, but make it a way that is harder to learn then most other jutsu's to make them special. I also belive that Hoshi should get it's own Special jutsu, as every village besides Hoshi has one. Perhaps making Sage mode a Hoshi exclusive would be a good idea seeing how they already have it on lock down basically. If not and we wanted to give Hoshi something else, then make Sage mode more accessible for each village.

5. Alts. The rule on get to chunin on a character before another seems stupid to me. Prehps you want your character to be that 60 year old genin, who just never wants to do the exam? On top of that, some villages have it alot easier to do the exams then others, and that is unfair to those who want to make alts. The rule before was that you needed 150 stats in order to make an alt, and I think that is to easy, but prehaps chaning the rule to your first character needs 250 stats in order to make an alt. Speaking of the exams..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenma Ketsueki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Water,Wind
Clan : Yuki
Clan Element : Ice
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 4350
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Special Events idea! New Active Kage! JS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 27
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 0
25%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:00 am

Too long, didn't read.

Just kidding, it's mostly that I agree with ya'll on most counts. A few points of contention would be:

- Rinnegan: It's not as easy as you've been led to believe. Getting to EMS in the first place in the current site environment is very difficult and getting Rinne, by extension, is even harder. If you go through all the effort to get it without metagaming, then to be honest, you probably deserve it.

- Kage: I'd give the current kage a bit longer to be active again. Our impatience isn't as important as people's lives, so we could wait a little more.

Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
[22:33:48] Kazuhiro Hayate : Ask Kozai
[12:21:08] Shadowfax <3 : Dont listen to kozai
[21:08:32] Akane Tokiyama : Kozai makes lit ass jutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsume Chokyoshi
Genin
Genin

Fame : 8
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Chokyoshi
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 am

My problem with more active kage is who would be the next kage? The strongest in the village might not be strong enough to become kage level

Tsume Chokyoshi

Health: 5
Chakra: 10 
Stamina: 10 
Speed: 20 
Strength: 15
AP: 100

Hakucho
Health: 5
Stamina: 10
Speed: 20 
Strength: 15
AP:100

PM me if you want jutsu ideas, I'll be glad to help with giving you ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakka Yuki <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 131
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Suiton, Fuuton, Katon
Clan : Yuki
Clan Element : Hyoton
Ryo : 2200
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:25 am

@Hikari Namikaze <3 wrote:
1. Time skips. I feel like  a time skip is 100% necessary at this point, seeing how the timelines are so messed up right now, Apparently, Kono and Suna are still in summer of 2016, Hoshi is In January of 2017, Kiri is in March 2017, MN are who knows where, and Kumo apparently is in 3 different timelines right now. It doesn't have to be a long time skip, maybe just 6 months - a year. However, what would that mean for our characters? Would we get rank ups? Would we get stats/ jutsus? I don't know, but this is something that needs to be discused before hand though.

+1 for bringing up the funky messed up timelines

Anyways, back when V7 was originally being discussed, Yousei had some pretty interesting ideas for what you could acquire for a time skip, and I'd be quite eager to see how it plays out. Basically he had several paths you could choose for your character and those paths affected what you got for the time skip.

I also like the idea of a time skip because it supports us launching an actual unified timeline for the site, because as is, there are characters who have been like 11 for several years now, and characters who age normally (As I'm a part of Kiri, which keeps up pretty well on the timeline, I try to just say my characters age in real time, but this sometimes leads to Haru (rip) or Rakka hanging out with people who he/she's known for a long time that have literally not changed at all over the years.

I also support a longer time skip. (At least like two years, but I'm happy with skipping to over a decade even) as currently we have adolescent characters who are Chunin, Jounin and even Kage level. People have used aging pills to keep themselves aging to fit their ranks, and really, that shouldn't be necessary. Plus, giving a long time skip like this would give some great options for people to do some CD, perhaps even start families and get some really good CD. Just my thoughts

Okay, so now for Limiteds. 

I personally hate the idea of limited jutsu. Jutsu that are inherently more powerful then others by virtue of being hard to get are one thing, but the idea that Limiteds are stronger "Just because they're limited" is rather ridiculous, and the act of confining the most powerful techniques to a few players is kind of a problem, especially with the issues we've had with people hoarding limiteds. Personally, I'd rather have powerful techniques simply require a lot of work to get. It would promote more RP, and you'd still be encouraged to seek out a master to learn from due to the jutsu learning rules, only now it isn't impossible to get a technique just because someone doesn't like you OOC

On that note, Sage Mode in particular is something I'd like to talk about. Sage Mode is a single part of a large array of techniques that are currently locked down to the limited holders. I'd like to see Senjutsu expanded into an entire specialty that any player could invest into, focusing on using nature chakra and such to counter other chakra based techniques, but also using entirely new senjutsu styles. It would still be a more difficult spec to learn, and genin wouldn't be able to take it, as you require Sage Mode to use Senjutsu, but it would offer a lot more freedom then is currently offered.

I could go on and on about limiteds, but I think I've made my point. I'm glad staff is opening this up to discussion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 133
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:25 am

I feel like those Kage have been given enough time, unless they've put forth their issues if they cant keep up with it they should step down to being Masters and hand off the hat to someone else. They'll still retain their S Rank and be in the village, but they wont be holding such an important position any longer. As for their strength, well make em get stronger or else you're gonna get killed. Thats the whole point isnt it. IF thats the strongest your village has to offer, that is their fault. They should work hard to ensure their village isn't take over, which would mean being active.

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naoki Gekou
Master
Master

Fame : -189771
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, Water
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Mangekyou Sharingan, Wood Release
Ryo : 10463
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 am

I'll try not to expand too much.

Dual ranks needs to happen.

Fully support the bijuu to boosters thing.

The Events, oh well.. Yeah, sure, there should be some and yes the possibilities are endless. But I know it from staff perspective and it just takes a load of work and time and hardly anyone is usually up to do them.

Rinne, I would personally love for it to return. But that's probably because I was/am so close to it and because it's one of the more significant plots for my character since he has the IC knowledge of it, of its powers and how to acquire it and is actively seeking to do so... so, not being able to unlock it is a bummer and I'm not even sure how to spin it at this point. But yeah, I'm biased. It does take a ton of work to acquire unless you've very lucky though.

Senshi wrote:
More comprehensive minor village forums:
I know that most of the minor villages don't have much to them, could we possibly add to that and actually have forces there, that would obviously be NPC's. So that, as with Kumo right now, if someone wanted to take them over it wouldn't jsut be a matter of posting in it and suddenly it is yours. And add some lands to them, rather than just the village proper. Mountain rangers/forests/deserts things like that.
I feel like pointing out that all of the minor villages are actually destroyed, as far as I know.

Jeisuta wrote:
Oh, and its my observation that a lot of people are more commonly seen in skype chats, than the local chatbox. This is both good and bad. In-village communication OOC is definitely going to be faster, but it also increases the risk of a village equivalent of "nationalism" (looking at you, Kumo), and reduces the perceived activity. So if possible, finding a way to change this would be good, though I doubt it will be easy.
This is actually something I find to be a steadily growing problem for the site. This OOC "nationalism" or "camps" stuff is very real and it does create an OOC animosity between players who are from opposite groups or even more problematic, when making an alt in another village. For a time I was considering somehow just putting all the villages into one. Basically, make site a single village + MNs, it would probably be up to Akatsuki to pull it off. But if that was to be done, I'm feeling like that would kill part of what makes NRPG. Even in a single village there would be camps and people would want to leave and if they do, then they will want to start their own village and at that point the whole idea is outta window.

I suppose I'm putting this up for discussion because what I would like to see might only make this whole "camps" stuff more significant. What I would like to see is close to the idea for an economy system I had for "my V7" back then. And it is very close to what that Shinobi Generations site has on its territory rules. Essentially put zones or strategic points on the map other than the villages, which can be enhanced by some kind of minimal strategy and resource system for the villages and countries, but would basically add things like skirmishes into the game, maybe lead up with specific missions for different resources or situations, like gathering enemy troop corpses or stealing significant cache of intel that is left vulnerable when a zone falls. Of course I'm implying the use of NPCs for background fodder on this.
I just don't if this would reduce the stress with an opportunity to fight it out without actually attacking the village and going for the kill, or do the opposite and create even more animosity between camps.

I would like some more intelligence and espionage stuff. I had a specific system in mind for that, but it needs to be revisited. I'm sure staff can come up with something. I did like Senshi's idea of missions on foreign ground, that's good and adds to this whole thing very nicely.

Kind of returning to the village and zones stuff, but I would love to see clan and village leadership like elders and stuff being more significant. I think restricting clans to specific villages and having stuff like villages knowing about new MNs from their village could work into this.

Speaking of MNs, Bingo books!

I think something akin to JP system could return. Essentially, acquiring an ability shouldn't be done by training that specific ability IC, it gets boring and repetitive really fast. It forces you to go out of your way and put the story on hold in order to progress. Solo trainings are a bleh unless you're inspired to have your character train something and you have a story for that in mind, not to mention they pull from character interaction; the viable alternative is to train through sparring, but you normally can't be arsed to experiment with some random idea while sparring, I mean you're fighting a guy! We are here to make stories, to play out our characters, interact with other people, not to spam out thousands of words about them practicing. So, well, the idea is simple. Allow to acquire abilities and stats regardless if training is done, even from casual threads.

Oh boy, it appears I did put out a bunch, despite trying to be brief.
More suggestions on mechanics stuff would be nice, I think. That's at the people of the community, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:42 am

waste of space too now.

Last edited by Jeisuta on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Queen|
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 36
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 23425
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 am

Time Skips: Rather not an actual timeskip but maybe start actual aging where every two months that pass is a year ic, or something along the sorts.

Changes to damage resistance as I believe it is too easy to stack DR's and making certain players practically immortal.

maybe changing up armour? It doesn't make sense why say a scarf would have 150 health. Health should equal to weight. As in why is someone with full body armour able to move so easily and swiftly.

I personally wouldn't want to see Rinnegan back into play. Just gonna cause a bunch of power hungry people to try and obtain it, etc etc. I think site is better off without it.

I'd like to see more LWs from the manga/show and maybe even more limited techs that fit more types of builds/specs and maybe the removal of Ideology cus imo it's kinda dumb.

Can't stress how many times I've mentioned this but I'd love to see more conflict on the site! what's the point in having this ninja based site and strengthening our chars if everyone is al friendly and peaceful. Love to see more village conflict/war to go down.

and yeh, that's my two cents for the time being

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 133
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:44 am

Yes they are destroyed but making them more comprehensive would let MN's and wanderers have more fun there plus what if another village takes them over, as Kumo so clearly plans to do? Thats the main reason Im interested in making them better and fleshing them out more. 

As for the camps, I laugh that you think Kumo is nationalistic. Yes we all like our village but we don't hate any other village or players. We simply have fun enjoying the fact that we are a group of people who are in the same village so we get to be allies and friends. So I refute your Camp statement, I think it would be counter productive. This percieved rivalry is exactly what makes the site so interesting. Characters SHOULD be more prone to support their village and dislike other villages who they dont have strong alliances with. I makes it more fun and more realistic when we have a reason to have a percieved notion about someone elses char that you may not have met IC before. 

As for the OOC chats, as long as we are keeping them respectful and within site rules, they should be allowed to continue. Why would you want to stifle them, people enjoy talking to others who have the same goals that they do. Plus you'd never be able to snuff them out. The site can say "You aren't allow to do that" but you know what we'd all just have our own little skype chats anyways and jsut not let Mods, admins, or anyone who didn't support it into them. Plus who is anyone to tell us that we cant have our own OOC chat groups. 

Instead of trying to snuff out peoples OOC fun why not have a site rules made that you need IC reasoning to do things. OH wait! We do have that, but many people ignore it. Crack down on the amount of Metagaming people do and this wouldn't be a problem. With no IC reasoning to do something then that person shouldn't be allowed to suddenly decide they want to go kill this random person, whom they've never met IC. Stop bringing your OOC stuff into your IC stuff and that would solve this problem.

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still up for v7?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone still up for v7?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: