Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Kunai training (Finished) Empty Kunai training (Finished)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:58 am
Han enters his first class in the Ninja Academy, Weaponry 101. He looks around and sees his new class. The class is filled with excitement as everyone starts their ninja training in this class. Han sits in the front row and readies himself for the day. 

The teacher walks in and closes the door. Everyone suddenly becomes quiet. The teacher's commanding prescence is unnerving. "Welcome to the Ninja Academy! I will be your Sensei for this class! Today's subject is Weaponry! This class will be vital to your ninja life. That is, if you pass." He says with a large grin. "So, who here knows about ninja weaponry?"

Han raises his hand to answer. "Ninja Weaponry is the tool that ninjas use in combat situations. Most ninjas use the kunai and shuriken as their main ninja tools." He says smiling. 

"Good. Today, we will be practicing with kunai!" He passes a kunai to every student and leads everyone outside. "You will be practicing on training dummies and there will be a sparring at the end of the day. I will be going around to teach each of you individually."

Han feels the kunai in his hand and grasps it tightly. He backs up and runs at the dummy and slashes with the kunai. The kunai just grazes the side of the dummy and Han falls back. He repeats this over and over, confused and bewildered. "Why is this so hard? I can't even scratch it!" He says breathing heavily.

"You're form is sloppy. You're holding it too tightly." Sensei adjusts Han's form and shows the proper way of using the kunai. "Ease up a little, it will really help. Focus and try again."

Han tries to cut the dummy, and the kunai slashes straight through. "Yes I did it!"

"Good, now practice and try to find its weak points."

Han starts to practice on the training dummy. He ducks down to the side and goes for an upward slash. He then brings the kunai down slashing the face of the dummy. He backs up and dashes forward, stabbing into the eye of the dummy. He takes the kunai out of the dummy and repeats. Over the course of the next hour, his movements become more fluid and his slashes cut deeper. Out of breath, Han sits to rest for awhile. 

He watches the other ninjas train and tries to learn from their movements. He analyzes their form and thinks of ways to counter them. He stands up and does some defensive stances. He mirrors the movements of a fellow student and counters them. Eventually doing it without thought. 

Han goes up to his Sensei. "Sensei, can you spar with me? I would like to try on a real opponent." He raises his brow. "Sure, I'll spar with you. Defend!" He rushes at Han and slashes wildly. Han, taken by surprise, hastily parries the blows and jumps back. "Good. Now, attack me!" He switches to a defensive stance leaving no blind spots. Han rushes towards him and ducks to the side quickly. He slashes upward and Sensei parries it easily. He spins and tries to backhand Sensei with the kunai. Using the momentum, he strikes Sensei's arm and manages to cut it a little. "Wow. You have some talent! I was holding back but you were moving without hesitation. You showed that you could adapt and think quickly. You even turned that momentum against me." Sensei says with a big smile on his face. "Continue practicing, I'll find someone you can spar with. You're a fast learner, keep it up."

Han grins and goes back to practicing with a determined look on his face as he prepares for his sparring partner.

As the day goes on, Han spars with multiple classmates. Each one increasing his ability. He learns how to counter and parry strikes and cuts easily and learns more effective ways to strike. Eventually he starts to become very good at the kunai, thinking it is an extension of himself. 

When the class ends, his Sensei walks up to him. "You did really well today Han. I think your ready to learn a technique in Kenjutsu. This technique is called Spanking, it allows you to end your fight in a non-lethal manner. This is useful when capturing rogue ninja or sparring with others." He says while demonstrating the technique. He walks up to the training dummy and starts pointing out all the vital points capable of ending a fight with this technique. "The back of the head or the neck is usually where people strike, as it is where the spine connects to. If the connection is severed or damaged, the rest of the body is paralyzed, whether temporarily or permanently. You may also target the joints of certain body parts to prevent the use of that one body part. For example, your enemy is about to use a ninjutsu. You use this technique on his shoulder joint and he cant lift his arm to finish the hand seals. Targeting the legs can immobilize the opponent. Now, for the lethal uses of this technique. If you put enough strength, hitting the back of the skull can shatter it, ending a life completely. Same goes for the heart, as it can stop producing blood. If you do it to the front of the neck, you can stop them from breathing." He slowly demonstrates the technique on each point of the body. "Now, I'll demonstrate how to use it in a real battle." He creates a shadow clone and puts it on the defense. He moves with blinding speed and ends up behind the clone. His hand moves and strikes the clone in less than a second. The clone falls and dissapears. "That is how to use the technique. I want you to be able to do that within 2 seconds at most. I'll be back by nightfall. You have two hours." "Yes Sensei!" Han says determined.

He starts training on the dummy. He recalls all the points in his mind and slowly starts striking them with the flat of his blade. He focuses on memorizing each point over and over until it becomes muscle memory. An hour passes as he finally knows each point exactly and can hit them without thinking. He starts doing them faster and faster, each time quicker than the last. He goes from five seconds, to four seconds, then three seconds. Finally he reaches two seconds, but he doesn't want to stop there. He tries over and over, trying to increase his speed, eventually reaching one second. Thirty minutes left remaining and his hands can't move faster anymore. He backs up and dashes forward hitting the weak point at three seconds including the dash. He does this repetitively, each time cycling through the weak points. Each time he gets faster. With ten minutes left before his Sensei arrives, he manages to dash and strike in one and a half seconds. He starts performing combos ending with the Spanking technique. An upwards slash, followed by a stab to the shoulder, then a downwards slash across the arm, finally, dashing behind the dummy, he does the Spanking technique to the back of the neck.

His Sensi returns and is pleased at his technique."Good. That's enough for today. You did it, Han. Be proud of yourself." He says smiling. 

Han returns home for the night and passes out from exhaustion. 

(Exit)
WC:1240 
Claims: 6 stat points + Kenjutsu:Spanking

Last edited by Gamerilla_jg on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Kunai training (Finished) Empty Re: Kunai training (Finished)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 am
Bump.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:18 pm
Please list your claims.
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 pm
Its still open for another to join
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:25 pm
I decided to finish it instead of waiting for another leaf AS
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:23 pm
approved. Please go to character statistics and create a stat page, then link your stat page in your signature
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum