Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meet And Greet (I.O. - Zee, Nano, Sora) Empty Meet And Greet (I.O. - Zee, Nano, Sora)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:05 am
Akihana Akari wrote:Mission Name: Meet and Greet
Type: Diplomatic
Character Requirements: Genin and above
Mission Location: Gates of Hoshigakure
Word Count Requirements: 1, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? Possibly. You can choose to play this out with an NPC or go investigate an RPC waiting to be let in
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP and 1 CD post with Village Leader

Task:

As a Genin of Hoshigakure, it is your job to ensure the protection fo the village by seeing that no uninvited rouges gain entry into the village. It is also your job to make sure that we never turn away those of good intention. Patrol the gates and investigate any new arrivals you may see there, ascertain their motive for coming to our village and either let them in safely or turn them away.

(edit: just saying that we can each finish our part in one go. I deliberately wrote my post so it could flex more around you guys!)

Mmk.

Jeisuta's turn at guard duty was up. How odd, that he would be checking out peeps coming in, just like those that had granted him asylum all those years ago....

Anyways, time to focus!

He waited outside his station. When his team arrived - a jounin he had never met before - Shiroi? Then there was a genin - that kid from the fire mission, whatshisname, Nano? Then a small dude named Sora, he kind of remembered seeing before, around the training grounds. Hopefully everyone woulud arrive on time. When his shift was almost due, he would walk into his assigned guard booth, throwing on their uniform on top of his clothing, and getting ready.

Soon enough, the shifts changed, and like clockwork he took the seat of his peer who had just left.

Waving at the line to continue, he would start seeing a myriad of papers shoved in front of him, one tedious pile at a time.

While there would have been other guards stationed at the gates, due to this being the busy time of entry, Jeisuta still felt that he should be patrolling the gate himself. So when the line quieted down a little, and it was less than 30 people long, he left the window open, and walked around to the front of the booth. That let him get to know people a little better, as well.

Eventually, after several hours, the current shipment of visitors and immigrants seemed to have left, so Jeisuta began patrolling the village gates, checking every nook and cranny. When his team was finished, and the next team on site to take over, he would head back to report in.

(tl wc: 278)

Last edited by Jeisuta on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Meet And Greet (I.O. - Zee, Nano, Sora) Empty Re: Meet And Greet (I.O. - Zee, Nano, Sora)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 am
Watching the hordes of people stroll by in an orderly line, heading towards him, Nano sighed and swiped the sweat off his brow. It had been a long day and it was boiling. Even if he didn't have that long of a shift, this was the first time he had taken guard duty and he would spend the rest of his life hiding away from the people who make the roster.

After the first couple of people, Nano grew bored of his job but made sure to keep an upbeat attitude about him. It wouldn't do to have the new visitors of Hoshigakure believe it to be a sad and depressed village. So, he powered through the long line of person. Every so often a notably different person passed through but so far nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Personally, he was kind of hoping for something strange to happen just to relieve him of his boredom but he was almost positive that wouldn't be the case.

Hundreds of people are let through the gates every week but only about one in one million are actually a threat to the village. Finally, after the longest hour in his life, Nano's shift was finished and he went over to the back door of the guard tower. He signed the papers given to him and watched as another person walked into the position he was standing in moments ago.

He would then wait outside for the rest of his teammates to finish their shift.

Wc 253
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meet And Greet (I.O. - Zee, Nano, Sora) Empty Re: Meet And Greet (I.O. - Zee, Nano, Sora)

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:49 pm
Sora arrived to the at the post of his first mission ever. He only knew one person in the small team, which was Jeisuta. He wasn't very interested in the other two but if the came up to him and spoke to him, he would respond the best he could. That didn't seem to happen. 

Once it was his turn to watch the new comers into the village, he found it to be a very boring and easy job. Sora had great concentration, so looking for any suspicions actions wouldn't be a challenge. In fact, the greatest challenge with this mission was hoping he could get along with his teamates, Jei was hard enough to deal with when he has makes his terrible jokes. To pass the time, Sora looked in the crowd for any other village ninja that would pass threw the gates of his home village. For two reasons he did this, one was so that he could do his mission well, second is to see what other ninja from different villages look like. Sadly, none showed up during his shift.

Once Sora's shift was complete he head to were his comrades were at. He studies them up a bit, Nano was new to him as well as Zee. They looked like strong shinboi, but looks could be deceiving, like with Jei. Sora still found Jei strange but showed nothing of his thinking on his face. He wondered if the other ninja saw him as a strange individual, with him having no facial expressions and dark clothing.   

WC: 259
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:24 pm
Shiroi leaned against the pole. Her jaw moved up and down, left and right, forward and backwards. The viscous, elastic material rested between her molars before, with a sweeping motion, the tongue moved it to her lips, shaping it against the cells on the inside of the mouth. Approximately ovoidal in shape, slightly humped in the middle, the tongue pushed the center out of the mouth while the edges were held within the mouth. Soon, the pink, bulbous mass was plainly visible to onlookers. The muscle would retreat into its home orifice and a gaseous material would replace it. More would come pouring in, causing the elastic material to grow, simultaneously thinning.

Once pleased with the size, Shiroi pushed the fleshy flaps of her mouth together, sealing the sphereish shape. Then her mouth shot open quickly, surrounding the sphere before it could succumb to the forces of gravity, and collapsed on the shape. The resulting sound was loud enough for the genin to hear, but not loud enough to draw true attention.

Shiroi had not yet introduced herself to the group, she was simply observing them from a distance. Of course, she was also on this mission, so she had to contribute. Her form of contribution was scanning the crowd as they walked in. Not looking over them, mind you.

The scanning turned out to be necessary. Shiroi slinked away from her post, following a certain individual that had been allowed through. Eventually, he turned into an ally, and Shiroi followed after. He turned on her then, suggesting the 'little girl leave while she still had eyes.' Shiroi acted quickly. She was grabbing the man's arm before he could react, flipping him to the ground before he could feel her, and stepping onto his back before he registered the collision. Locking his arm behind his head, Shiroi popped the bubble, then blew another.

"Good job, you three," she said when she returned to see the three of them done with their shift. Standing 4'8 wearing an oversized sleeveless black hoodie that covered her shorts entirely and a scarf with her village placard, she was quite the odd sight.

"Tomorrow, water gardens, noon. I expect to see you all."

[364]
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:25 pm
(exit, claiming mission rewards)
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:58 am
(Exit, claiming mission rewards)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 am
Approved
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:11 pm
[Exit and stuff too]
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm
Approved
Jiro Daichi
Jiro Daichi
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:04 pm
EXIT and CLAIMING REWARD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum