Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Reckless WonderlandToday at 5:05 amRudra UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Awaking in hospital [NK] Empty Awaking in hospital [NK]

Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:38 pm
Continued from here
Ayumu awoke to a bunch of jumbled up colours and words. Sound's with no meaning. He could feel nothing, except the throbbing pain in his mind. He tried to open his eyes but found that he couldn't, he was to tired to move. Instead of attempting to open his eyes again, he decided he would just fall back into the dreamless sleep he had been having previously.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Awaking in hospital [NK] Empty Re: Awaking in hospital [NK]

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:26 pm
The Kumogakure chuunin leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed and his dual Tsubasa strapped to his back. His eyes were watching the stranger sleeping in a hospital room that some nurses had prepared for him. He had had a younger genin check with the bingo book, but this boy’s face was not mentioned in the pages of targets. He did not expect the boy to be a threat, but he had to prepare himself in the event that it was. Komori looked down the hallway. It was relatively quiet and not crowded. Many visitors had either left or gone to the rooms of their loved ones. Komori turned his attention back to the room. Of all the places someone could have gone to, why Kumogakure? Their entrance was not very welcoming in the slightest, what with the aura of death the place seemed to radiate and whatnot. Komori was on stranger duty, as he was the one who had carried him into the hospital himself. A fellow chuunin volunteered to cover the remainder of his guard duty, allowing the Hozuki to wait in the hospital for the boy to wake up. There was not much to do besides stand there and wait.

WC: 408
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:36 pm
Sora's feet tapped against the white floor of the hospital. He wasn't hurt, today at least, he had just wanted to see the new arrival of the missing-nin. Iesada was, not what he'd call a missing-nin, but a traveler. It'd be nice to know that the boy was okay.

He knocked on the door gently before opening it and seeing the boy and another familiar face that went by the name of Komori. "Hey, Komori, is everything okay? I heard about this kid that passed out at the gates. Was he in the bingo book?" Sora would question, leaving space in between every question for Komori to answer. Sora had wanted to see if the boy was okay and all of that, but he had to make sure he wasn't a threat either.

WC: 142

TWC: 142
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 pm
Ayumu eventually woke up from his sleep, feeling rejuvenated. His eyes widened in shock as they opened, where was he? He sat bolt upright, looking around, panicked. He then saw a figure in the corner of the room, but his vision was too blurry to make out any distinct features. It was a human! It was the first time he had seen one in a while, he was too excited to do anything, his previous fear melting away in seconds. His mouth widened into a smile and he began to excitedly speak.

"Are you.. Real?" He asked, not giving the boy a chance to respond he started speaking again "Never mind, off course you are! Where am i? Who are you? Why am i in this bed?" He started quick firing questions, only a second delay in between them. As he said this another human walked into the room, Ayumu was getting extremely excited now. He tried to get out of bed to properly greet them, but his legs and feet where too numb to walk on, so he fell onto the floor, again. Grinning cheekily he smiled at them, offering them a handshake while he was on the floor.

(wc:201)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:06 pm
The boy shot awake and began firing off a barrage of questions. Komori would respond to the new arrival discretely and in a whisper, “I already had a genin check, Sora. He’s clean… for now. But we still don’t know what he’s doing here.” Komori was not used to being so serious, but he had to step up his game. He did not know the boy who had passed out, and did not want him to have a bad impression of Kumogakure based upon any immaturity from the Hozuki. As such, most of what he would say would be in a rather flat voice. He then noticed that the boy had fallen down on the floor.

“...”

Komori leaned over to shake his hand, and upon doing so, would then proceed to pull the boy off the ground and set him back down on the bed. Komori would keep his eyes on the overzealous boy as he spoke to the genin behind him. “Sora, how long do you plan to be here?”

WC: 579
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:21 pm
He had a deadpan look on his face as he saw the boy hit the floor before he turned to Komori to answer his question, "I think I might be leaving right now. Just wanted to make sure everything was okay, I'll see you later."

Sora would then walk out of the room shaking his head disapprovingly, was this how Senshi felt every time he did something stupid?

(EXIT)

WC: 72

TWC: 214

Requests:
Stats: 1
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Ayumu's smile widened even further when he was helped up onto the bed.

"Thanks!" He said enthusiastically, grinning cheekily. He watched the other boy shake his head, and leave. He smiled and waved him off before turning his attention towards the original figure.

"I'm sorry about how excited i got earlier." He grinned "I just haven't seen another human in years, seeing one in talking distance made me quite giddy" He continued, rubbing the back off his head nervously "Also, where am i, and who are you?" Ayumu questioned.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:03 pm
Komori decided to answer both of his questions at once. “I am a Chuunin of Kumogakure, the Village Hidden in the Clouds. You collapsed outside of the village gates this morning.” Komori would wait a moment to make sure his words were understood by the overly excited boy before asking questions of his own, “Now, who are you?” He would wait for the boy’s answer before following up with his own questions, breaking each time to allow him to answer. “Where did you come from? Why have you come to Kumogakure? And what do you mean by you haven’t seen a human in years?”

WC: 683
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:14 pm
He listened to the boy answer his question, it all came back to him. The travelling, the exhaustion. He nodded and listened to the boy's questions.

"My name is Ayumu Tenkachu!" He said avidly, "I was born in a minor village outside of Konoha, after  my family die-" He choked up, recounting his past had always been difficult for Ayumu, the complete lack of remorse from the ninja, his father dying in his arms. "Well, something happened in that village that forced me to leave, i ran away, and i ended up in the tornado country. I had heard that there were many powerful ninja there that i could probably train with," He continued "However, when i got there i found nothing, apart from the odd tornado tearing up the place occasionally. I have been trying to train myself for the past couple of years, but progress has been extremely slow so, i came to Kumogakure in hopes of finding an instructor that could help me."

"Speaking off an instructor, do you know anyone that would be willing to train me?" He smiled at the figure, he really hoped someone would be willing to help him, Kumo had been everything he was gunning on, if it failed, he would be back to square one.

(wc: 214
twc: 504)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:41 pm
It was very obvious that the boy had just let it slip, but Komori let it slide. After all, He was an orphan as well, so he know that he would hate it if someone asked him to bring that up when he was unwilling to do so. “You can stay for the time being, but I’m not sure if I have the authority to grant you citizenship. You would have to go directly to the Raikage on that matter, and we’re not going to bother him today.” The Raikage was quite easily the most powerful person that he had knowledge of, at least. He had just recently been promoted, so he probably should not be bothering the Plague Lord with every minor problem. Kumogakure was relatively autonomous, as in the shinobi usually managed their own affairs without disrupting their kage. “As for training, I wouldn’t mind showing you a trick or two. Can you walk?” If the boy was able to walk, Komori would then proceed to show him the way to the training grounds. If not, Komori would have to wait with him in the hospital until he was ready to go.

WC: 877

---Exit to Training Grounds---

(OoC: Exit this thread and I’ll make a post for you to join in the training grounds later tonight, I'm working a shift for a few hours)

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki <3 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum