HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_lcap65%Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_lcap16%Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_lcap3%Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_lcap2%Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_lcap14%Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Test
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Today at 6:40 am

» Missing pets wip
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Today at 6:19 am

» Being a good neighbor
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:47 am

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:10 am

» Sharingan
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 3:35 am

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Today at 3:12 am

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Today at 3:09 am

» Official Sunagakure Waifu Tier List
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 2:33 am

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_lcapPart 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_voting_barPart 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_lcapPart 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_voting_barPart 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_vote_rcap 
Mizuki Ohta
Taichi Uchiha
Volt
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Kenshin Uzumaki
Ghost
Rayul
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kurisu

Fame : 137
Home Village :
  • Missing Ninja

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Lava
Clan : Ametsuchi
Bloodline : Uchiha
Ryo : 104300
100%

Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) Empty
PostSubject: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:23 am

OOC: This is the group fight stage. This will be a free for all battle with the people in your exam group. You are still not permitted to maim nor kill; however, there is not as many limits like the last stage. You have your natural AP and no limits on jutsu or stats. The one difference is that the gaps in the arena are considered out of bounds if you fall in. Going 10 meters below the lowest ring will result in an immediate loss. Fight until only person is left standing/conscious. Winner moves on, everyone else must hope they did good enough to move on.

-------------------------------- IC Stuff below

Two days had passed since the initial test fights had concluded. Both Kurisu who had arrived late and Koroshi were impressed with what the ninja of their respective villages had shown. There were fights that ended in draws and fights that went down to the wire, some lacked the same impressive nature of others but all around the young ninja had shown that the villages of Konoha and Suna had bright futures ahead of them with such talented youth. Before long some of these very ninja would rise to become Jounin and lead teams of their own and undertake tough missions, these young ninja were going to have to become adults.

Arena (Picture below). The arena this time was modified by earth element ninja of Sunagakure no Sato. While the first fights were warm ups and a way to start gauging the talent, this one was to see how they would handle multiple issues at once and how well they could plan out an attack. The arena would play to this, being smaller than the last. This one was Only 200 meters in diameter, but there was large gaps.

The center rings of the arena started at 50 meters in diameter, then another ring which was 10 meters lower and had a diameter of 75 meters, down to the last ring which was another 10 meters down and this time 100 meters in diameter. At four even points around the rings were sets of stairs to allow easy access to upper rings. The out of bound gaps are 15 meters deep.

All parts of the arena have a health stat of 100, so unless you're going over 100 on your strength or power (or any method you're using that can damage the arena) then you won't be doing any significant damage to arena.

From the lowest ring were bridges that extended out to the outer wall. Each bridge led to an underground area where fighters would be preparing to come out. In between each bridge were large gaps that provided an out of bounds area. Above one bridge was the stands where the higher ups, namely the Hokage and Kazekage along with their close advisers and family, sat. All around the outer wall were stands for ninja from the villages to sit and watch.

Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) 4467617-234663-amazonlily_5

With everything ready and the crowd roaring with excitement after getting a glimpse of things in the first fight, it was time. The proctor announced to the arena. "Now we move on to group 4, this group showed some nice skills starting with Yen's win by Genjutsu over Nobu, along with Ryu winning over Orokana. This group seemed to fight more tactically then some of the other fights so expect a great group fight." while the crowd maybe wasn't the most excited for this group, they still cheered as they were entertained anyways. Each fighter was in a different tunnel and it was time for them to walk out to the arena. "Step up to the top ring when you are ready"

Last edited by Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yensung Aburame
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha
Yensung Aburame

Fame : 74
Home Village :
  • Konoha

Element(s) : Water, earth wind
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 20750
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 am

(Yen wearing red tie. For a +25 damage reduction)

Two days have passed since yen decided to walk out of the arena with a W. Hence two days of consideration of his next challenge. 

The notice of a group fight did not catch the  aburame off guard. It was a very honest way to handle such buisness. One had to be able to fend for themselves. 

To his own eye yen saw the challenge fully. His own group clearly persisted of a taijutsu user whom enjoyed tossing weapons at him. The boy known as ryu, however yen never had a chance to study the boy fully so little infomation was on him.

Then there was his ever faithful student oro. To each thing he ever taught his student was apparent and for that the boy posessed a single blade. Something which assuming that by the loss of orokana his teachings were either ineffective, oro was foolish once more, the boy ryu actually had skill, or a combination of the list.

This all was under consideration as yen had used his white tie for  his fight against the nobu boy. That tie needed a tie to regain its power. So yen carefully held the other four ties. His eye studying each one in the moment of use. Which would he actually need the most? What risk was he willing to take? Each tie had a power, but also a great risk. After some time of considering yen drew his red tie and thought about it for another second or two. He needed to remain above the rest but now he had to be honest with himself. There was no telling what could happen.

Very well. I shall take you for your first spin red...

Yen thought as he neatly folded the other ties and placed them back in the box. Then he was on his way in thought of what was to be done to show his skill. 

The red tie was tucked comfortbly under his chuninn jacket  which was hidden under his blue cloak. The shadow of the arena loomed over yen as he plucked a single straw from his straw and placed it in his mouth. A sindged smokey taste emmited from the straw hat as yen chewed on the bit of straw. His slow acend up the stairs led way through a maze of passages. The dark tunnel seemed to have extended for the occasion.

Yen felt the full force of his reserves as it was not dampend this time. His artival was to come soon. As even the crowd heard from the depths of the northern most tunnel the slow steps of the one eyed aburame.

Each step was like a step back in time. Each echoe was a question he had to ask himself. His worth as a shinobi, and himself. In each way the crossroads changed. The signs  were always changing. Yen did not know the minds nor thoughts of his opponents. But he knew for certain that each was determined at diffrent intervals. But now the question remained.

Are they ready to face a force yet to be seen? Secrets of the decendrnt of one of the pillars of the village. The royal clan of the aburame.... it is time my bretheren. Too long have i shunned your power.... will you heed your homes call in the time in need? Will you my kilkikaichu  bare my very power in the time nesscary? Be my arms an legs when i cannot stand nor fight.

A thick hum emmited from yen as he smiled and nodded. The conversation and prep talk helped immeansly. Yet his call was to the other insects as well.

My blades of this body. Hear me as i use you only when it is time to use you, but blades grow rusty if i did not use you. Are you rusty and can you still bite with the sting of a blade? I ask because my blades you will shine too. All of you shall shine. All of you will rise. We are a family and we shall win as a family!. We are Aburame!

Yen smiled as his insects hummed in harmony for a moment. They heard their summoner shout to them and they understood. Then they were drowned out by the rolling murmer of the crowd as the roars arose to the occasion yen arrived from the northern tunnel with straw in mouth as he swept his straw hat off his head. 

A sincire bow of appreciation and adroned respect came from yen as he slowly walked up the steps and on to the first level of the arena. He surfaced walked up to the top as the sunlight shone the most on the top. In this case yen turned towards the kage and tipped his hat before bowing.

A show of respect to the kage with a hat tip. Then he tipped to the proctor and bowed and spoke up.

"Let us make sure you all have a wonderful show. As participants its our honor despite village and diffrences to show the future. Please enjoy the following showing. We shall all do our best."

Yen spoke calmly and confidence, pride and honor brimming from his voice as he spoke. Then his attention turned towards the other tunnles awaiting each other opponent in anticipation and hope that they would resonate his same honor.

Yen now took his place at his respective spot. 35 meters from the proctor

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo
Jiro Uchiha

Fame : 28
Home Village :
  • Missing Ninja

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 10300
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 pm

As Ryu listened to the announcement over the intercom, he would sigh. “Two genjutsu users in this fight?” Well, its two leaf ninja against two suna ninja. Maybe, we can make it a two on two. I’ll have to ask Nobu if he can release a genjutsu.

Someone was using tactics? Must have been in Nobu’s fight. Ryu would think as he made his way down the tunnel and into the ring he could see and hear Yensung. From the sound this would be a little fun. The short kid would enter the arena and from a short distance away from his opponent would address him. “Yeah, lets make it fun.” All the while he would be sensing his opponent’s chakra and hiding his own. Definitely, a ninja like myself with that kind of chakra. Probably, avoids getting close. Probably, just outpaced a taijutsu user like Nobu.

“Ryu Reinhard by the way, nice to meet you.” Of course, he wouldn’t extend a hand forward he wasn’t particularly knowledgeable about genjutsu, but knew that they messed with your senses. He would then walk as far away as the judge would allow. Just avoid everyone and use shadow clones.

Come and get it!
Click for newds:

Back to top Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Chuunin of Konoha
Chuunin of Konoha
Nobu Sen Katto <3

Fame : 8
Home Village :
  • Kiri

Element(s) : Water, Powder
Ryo : 3500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 6:58 am

Nobu would slowly walk his way up to the arena. It had been a short few days since his last fight, and while he might have been well rested he had not been entirely sure what to think of these fights. He had already proven that he would lose to Yensung, and now there was not only Yensung but two other combatants to contend with? 

This was going to be a hard fight, not one that he would likely walk away from the same. He had already failed once. If he failed again, he had no hopes of going any farther in this exam.

...You are weak boy... 

The words would ring in his ears, repeating over and over. The voice was nearly maddening, but Nobu would just attempt to block it out as best he could while focusing on the task at hand.

"So at least I sort of know my competition. Yen has powerful Genjutsu along with that strange aura. Ryu has shown that he can use shadow clones, and I'm pretty sure that he focuses on long range combat. That Oro person though was an unknown. Nobu would have to try his best to not get caught in something simple as he had before. 

"This is it. Do or die!"

Luckily for him, he brought something a bit special along this time, just in case he had to bring more to the table. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that, but who knows.

Nobu's Stats (Page)

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame!"

Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) Nobu%202%20
Thanks Giichi!
Back to top Go down
Orokana
Chuunin of Hoshi
Chuunin of Hoshi
Orokana

Fame : 6
Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Yuhi
Clan Element : N/A
Ryo : 1500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:41 am

orokana sighed as he walked into the pit. a free for all didnt make oro happy nor excited. he saw ryu and yen, plus an unknown guy. he had a rough plan but he was convicted he knew how this one would turn out. so his plan was a fun one. yen would probably enjoy it while ryu and the other guy would be confused on what he would be thinking. 

as oro made his way he stood as far away from the others as he could. his sword would jiggle as he walked around. and oro would be a little sweaty due to the heat he hated so much. he left his book and needless gear at his room so he couldnt kill time reading. he looked at yen and at ryu. he sighed. then looked at the unknown. the guys name was nobu he thought but he didnt know for sure. but it didnt matter, oro counted on it. once this fight was over he could relax and flee to a spot by himself in peace.
Back to top Go down
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kurisu

Fame : 137
Home Village :
  • Missing Ninja

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Lava
Clan : Ametsuchi
Bloodline : Uchiha
Ryo : 104300
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 am

The proctor looked down at the arena as all four stepped up the ring and the crowd erupted in excitement to see what would take place among these ninja. "Keep in mind, if you fall too far into the pit then you will be considered knocked out. Do not try to maim or kill your opponents and remember to put on a show, your Kages are watching as are the villagers. So without any more delay, begin!" it was time for the four of them to show why they are among the best young ninja in both villages.
Back to top Go down
Yensung Aburame
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha
Yensung Aburame

Fame : 74
Home Village :
  • Konoha

Element(s) : Water, earth wind
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 20750
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:10 am

Yen listened as he studied the compitition overall. With oro being the furthest aproximentally 45 meters away from himself. For nobu it would perhaps be an easy judge of 25 meters, and ryu disiring a close meeting with the opponent would reach an easy 15 meters from yen. A gaze or two at each as the rules were reienforced. For two he was certain it was known knowledge and proper execution. The other boy ryu however,  was a diffrent case.  His chakra force was high. Even higher then his own normally.  

This confirmed a few things for yen as he had his moves placed down in mindset and spirit. As for oro it was merely assuring that yen himself had the upperhand. Nobu on the other hand only showed weapon use and fared well in his eye. 

I see then... very well it is time to assume control of the situation. Trivial things as it seems i will gain their attention, and crush their will to fight. I would want to see their hearts and soul shown pure. May their blades, and jutsu turn against each other. May their knees quake at the sight.... the difference between all of us and the line they all must pass in order to match me at my best. Let the line in the sand and dirt be settled. 

Yen thought. Then the bell rung.

Yen decided to keep his actions quiet. Thankfully several of his techniques were sealess so pretty much any indication of his immediate actions were at the most. Impossible for most normal people to detect. With this in mind yen did several things unseen by thoes without some form of X ray vision and chakra vision. In fact it would look as if yen was hardly doing a thing. In fact he played an honorable role by speaking and replying to ryu with a kind response. 

"The pleasure is mine. May we have a fight to be recorded." 

Yen would say as he physically reached up and tipped his straw hat.  Meanwhile, yen simply gave the order to his kilkikaichu to begin developing their serum throughout his body telepathically.

Come kilkikaichu grant me some of your fule, produce within me and make my blood run cold for but a moment.

Yen thought. As he tipped his straw hat at ryu. Yen felt his blood run cold. Perhaps there was a fine silver lining behind the mysterious aburame? Not many knew of his full abilities. And yet despite this serum running through him now. Not a single shiver betrayed yen as it was refreshing in the heat. 

To awnser the curious foes and people.  The serum created by his countless kilkikaichu filled his body and he felt it. As it was going to be quiet a fight now. The serum in full flow inside his body and due to tolerance he was practically immune to the effects. As for others it was a true question. How would the react? As the serum when ingested, and/or absorbed in skin through water jutsu would not activate immediatly. Making it seem all but harmless to a person.  However, after a bit.  (1 post delay) the serum would make utilizing chakra quiet costly. This effectively increasing the AP cost, and upkeep of chakra based techniques and abilities. Equal to the power of the jutsu. One would need higher health in order to resist it.(Chakra destruction serum: power:75, original power:55, power gained by chakra scaling:+20)

[size=30]Now Especially with three people. To control the outcome wouldve been a truely challenging  bit, but thanks to sealess techniques after countless days of training.  yen could safely  keep his things quiet and less obvious.  Instead he would weave a (rat, bird) handsign (speed:22) and his speed would within that instant increase a tiny bit as time would slow down[/size] slightly for yen. (Flicker movement: +10 speed, +15 reaction time. Final speed:32, final reaction time 117)

This would lead to yen immediatly breathing out a thick, light blue mist and covering the battlefeild (upper arena)  in 50 meters of now chakra destruction serum filled mist. The hidden mist technique used would function the same spreading at the speed equal to the users reaction time. Except host also the chakra destruction serum. (Serum power:75, speed:equal to the water jutsu used)

The mist would be nice and thick and since this grants each shinobi an impressive advantage in stealth, yet its true purpose was for yens use. As now it concealed his movements  to the physical eyes. (Hidden mist: speed equal to the the users reaction time: 117)

Yen would unless interrupted simply return to seal weaving with decent spacing and concealment. (Speed:32)  several more seals would be woven with the best of his ability to keep them silence as he would step backwards into the deep mist. Now 
  out of physical sight (unless someone would try to keep close to his every move.) Yen weave a series of signs (boar rat) and up would pop 10 clones of yen. Made complety insubstantial and they would all sit down cross legged as if waiting. (Hazy clone: 5 made)

Yen would remain deceptive. as he would call out 13 of his kilkaichu and order 2 of each of the insects to circle one of the clone. (2 insect per clone) and a second one would carry a female one and fly around the 10 clones. As if misleading them.

The final seal of use would be a single tiger handsign. As yen would use the transformation technique and transform into one of his kilkikaichu and use the  back of  the railing as cover as he ordered the final kilkikaichu to stay by him till further orders are recived. (Transformation technique)

Yen would wait paciently if all went according to plan. 

Actions:1,169/1,354

-10 kilkikaichu ability: hive mind
-15 flicker movement
-40 hidden mist
-50 chakra destruction serum
-5 transformation technique
-65 for haze clone

Kilkikaichu outside of body:13

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo
Jiro Uchiha

Fame : 28
Home Village :
  • Missing Ninja

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 10300
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 pm

How to piss people off 101. Nobu, lost to this guy? Must not know how to release genjutsu, well it is rare in the sand village. As the bell rang Ryu would turn to Nobu. “They both use genjutsu.” He would then form a tiger seal (speed 125). “This is the genjutsu release seal. Just flood chakra threw your body.” He would then make a ram seal. “This is for bye!” Without using any chakra he would just start to run away at his normal starting speed of 62.

With so many people around I should use flicker sparingly. As he was running the ninja would form the clone seal (max speed). “You know what to do.” The original would say as the other ran back going for Yen and then circling him 10M’s from him. Lets show them the arsenal.

Come on someone, chase me. Ryu would think as soon as he made the clone. His hands would then move to form seals for Phoenix Force, but he wouldn’t apply the chakra yet. He was only planning to do so in the event someone was going to get close.

The clone in the meantime if the mist was not stopped would clap his hands together dispersing the mist in a gust of wind along with hitting Yen. (I’d Put the Ap power and speed for this, but its not letting me view the jutsu. Assume max everything though for a C-
rank.)

Used Shadow Clone -30Ap and Potentially Gale Palm -20Ap
Clone AP: 286
Original AP: 307

Come and get it!
Click for newds:

Back to top Go down
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Chuunin of Konoha
Chuunin of Konoha
Nobu Sen Katto <3

Fame : 8
Home Village :
  • Kiri

Element(s) : Water, Powder
Ryo : 3500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:10 am

So the battlefield would have Yen only 25 meters from Nobu, Ryu 10 or so meters from Nobu, and Orokana likely 30 or so meters from Nobu. Interesting, positioning to start things out, that much was for sure. Still, there were too many unknowns for this fight to make any mistakes. Too much had been on the line. One more loss and he would have little to no chance at moving beyond this round. Of course, seeing the levels of skill and techniques Chuunin had at their disposal made it feel like a longshot for victory. Still, one could only try their best. Nothing more could be done.

As the battle began, Yen began by starting to form hand seals for some jutsu or other. As he was doing this, Ryu quickly explained Genjutsu Release to Nobu. A tad confused, Nobu could only assume that Ryu was doing so because he was a fellow Suna ninja. Still, they had been opponents and so it would be strange for the help.

“Ugh, thanks.” Nobu would reply, but in an instant Ryu would be dashing towards Yen at a decent speed (likely getting there before much of Yen’s post went off) and proceeded to try and utilize some sort of Technique to disperse the mist while also making a clone in the meantime. What a nifty technique that Shadow Clone Jutsu was. Now there were even more opponents to fight.

If one can assume that the mist was dispersed, Nobu would then consider his options rather quickly. He knew that if allowed, Yen could bolster himself with that aura that had made all of his techniques practically worthless. That couldn’t be allowed to happen again. Of course, Ryu had already began to press the attack on Yen. Orokana had been an unknown, but Ryu had a clone left behind it had seemed, likely to deal with his prior opponent. Nobu wouldn’t have a whole lot of time to think, so he would just act. Yen – if allowed to prepare like before – WOULD beat Nobu. He couldn’t be certain about the other one, nor could he act on an unknown. Instead, he would press the attack at Yen, hoping to take him out before he could summon that aura.

Nobu would press forwards, moving from a stop to approach Yen (speed 50) for about 16 meters (placing Nobu 9 meters from Yen) and then attack using Dynamic Entry (Speed 120, Strength: 90) He would strike the Aburame. This attack would likely do nothing to the durable Yen, but Nobu really only used the move to rapidly close the distance between them. Quickly planting his feet firmly back on the ground, Nobu would take his left fist and drive it hard into the lower chin of Yen (Aerial Stripe Taijutsu: Speed 120, Strength: 90  If the target's strength is 30 lower than the user of this technique they will be unable to stop themselves from rotating backwards, the force of this spinning then strips their clothing, leaving the target in their underwear) likely sending the sturdy guy flying back a couple of meters and knocking him out of his clothing.

If this all went down successfully, Nobu would press the attack, beginning to dash at Yen once more (Speed: 50).

OoC: Also going to assume that there aren't any rocks, or sand, or anything like that based off of the picture used to describe the battlefield.

Nobu's Stats (Page)

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame!"

Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) Nobu%202%20
Thanks Giichi!
Back to top Go down
Orokana
Chuunin of Hoshi
Chuunin of Hoshi
Orokana

Fame : 6
Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Yuhi
Clan Element : N/A
Ryo : 1500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:32 am

orokana looked towars yen, then ryu, then nobu. he nodded his head snad started running away from the group and used his chakra suppression. making his chakra signature go away, and just run away from the group. at a speed of 50. he would watch them as he ran to make sure no one tried to come after him. he didnt want to draw any attention. it wasnt a good plan but it was a plan. 

- 1 ap bc its hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)   Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2. Group Fight (Group 4)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ametsuchi Fotress(Castle) :: Battle Exam-
Jump to: