HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
63%
 63% [ 284 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 79 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 64 ]
Total Votes : 448
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Sound Wave Technique
by Koaru Today at 11:27 pm

» Hypnosis training
by Takeo Today at 11:16 pm

» Whew THis is my training
by LordGrim Today at 11:15 pm

» Family Reunions Suck (P)
by Aryll Hyuuga Today at 11:11 pm

» Fenrir's Statistics
by Fenrir <3 Today at 11:10 pm

» Atarashī Senju Stats
by Atarashī Senju Today at 11:09 pm

» Emptiness (Completed)
by Takeo Today at 11:03 pm

» Aspiring Assassins (p, nk)
by Miyamoto Terumi Today at 11:03 pm

» Beat the Beast
by Mo-ri Jin Today at 11:02 pm

» Haku! (IO)
by Miyamoto Terumi Today at 10:52 pm

Top posting users this week
Aryll Hyuuga

Takeo

LordGrim

Qur

Yurei <3

Alice <3

Princess Love <3

Higuto Aburame

Miyamoto Terumi

Atarashī Senju

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

NRPG Notice Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naoki Gekou
Master
Master

Fame : -189759
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, Water
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Mangekyou Sharingan, Wood Release
Ryo : 10463
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Some more rule changes coming at ya:

Thread and RP Rules had small clarification on thread tags and they now read something like this.
Quote :
-All thread tags must be clearly visible and should be either in the title of the thread or specified at the start of the initial post. You may shorten the tags to save space as long as it is clear what is meant.
-Threads concerning village attacks must have tags in the title.

Next, Village Upgrades and Hideouts can now be obtained via missions.

Special Technique Guidelines got a lot of attention once again.
Firstly teleportation rules got a couple clarification which now read as follows:
Quote :
When teleporting one may not have any part of them (including their equipment) appear closer than 1 meter to anybody outside the ability.
Short range teleportation is limited to 20m range or require special conditions such as seal marks, and cannot move one from one thread into another.
Then Dimensions got further screwed in that they can no longer have other abilities listed on the guidelines, not just LCs, as their additional aspects.
Resurrection techniques have been added with the following regulations:
Quote :
1. Resurrection techniques have to be S ranked jutsu.
2. Resurrection techniques should require the user to have medical as the first spec.
3. It is only possible to revive a player character if they had died on the same thread,
otherwise their remains are required and caster's own life is lost as the cost.
4. Reviving one's own character is not allowed.
5. Resurrection technique restores any body part that belonged to the body and was not lost/taken after death, otherwise it restores default non-bloodline bearing body parts instead. In other words, if the body had a doujutsu and the eyes were taken,
they would get regular eyes instead.
As well as Shadow Clone Variants with these rules:
Quote :
1. Clones get AP from being created and that AP has to come from the user's AP pool. Should a clone gain AP from any other source they cannot exceed the amount they started with.
2. User's max AP falls to half or 1/3rd or what is appropriate to the amount of clones they use at the time. They may not regain above that, until at least some of the clones are dispelled and their max AP goes up accordingly.
3. Clones have the same equipment as the user when created. However any cooldowns of both jutsu and item abilities are shared between them.
4. If a clone takes a direct hit that's above half their health in power, it dispels.
Lastly on this subject, the special guidelines now apply by default unless detailed otherwise on the ability itself.

Small changes to Basic Rules and Stat Rules now make stat transferring and stat training discounts disallowed. So please don't bother us with those no more.

And the last thing on this week's list is the Kaguya clan. Certain regulations were placed on the Death Bone Pulse that is their bloodline and it reads a little bit like this:
Quote :
1. The general formula for Kaguya bones utilizing weaponry/taijutsu is average of strength and health, with the power of the jutsu then being added onto the sharpness of the bones after the calculation, and the health onto the durability.
2. Kaguya bones have a system of decay once they're out from the body, whereby they lose a quarter of their max stats per post (i.e. 100, 75, 50, 25, broken)
3. Weaponry created from the bones will only benefit from the generic weaponry health bonus rather than jutsu health.

Last but not least, albeit this is coming with some serious delay it should be mentioned nonetheless - Xyxer the beloved Mizukage has joined the staff this month, so show him some love and shower him in apps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
Master
Master

Fame : 285
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Surprise
Clan : Moderator Clan
Clan Element : Nerf
Bloodline : AFK-ringan
Ryo : 20125
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Good morning or whenever you may be,

My name's Gary and I'll be temporarily filling in for Yousei/Naoki over the next few months while he finishes college. Please wish him luck if you see him; he's in the home stretch and every little bit counts. Now, if you are fortunate enough not to know who I am: I've been a member here for longer than I care to admit and have had the pleasure of serving as staff on and off for a large portion of that time. This time, in particular, I'll be reprising my role as staff and administrator, so don't be surprised if I drop in on your applications every now and then.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to shoot me a pm or catch me in the cb.

Cheers,
Gary

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aryll Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 161
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Hey! Thanksgiving's over! That means I can finally put up my Christmas lights!

Head on down to the NRPG Advent Calander and see what staff has cooked up for you guys this Holiday season!

Keep an eye out for more stuff coming up soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
Master
Master

Fame : 285
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Surprise
Clan : Moderator Clan
Clan Element : Nerf
Bloodline : AFK-ringan
Ryo : 20125
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello hello,
It's me again this time coming at you with some staff...er...staffing updates. As many of you know we recently opened applications for approval moderators and let me tell you we had our work cut out for us with the selection process. Everyone who applied met and, more often than not, exceeded our expectations, but in the end, we could only pick three.

Thank you to everyone who applied and without any further ado it is my genuine pleasure to introduce our three approval moderators:

Takeo, Kyson, and Sanae

They can approve anything and everything in need of approval save for applications, so don't be surprised if you see them pop in on your threads from time to time. Careful around Takeo though, he bites.

On a separate note entirely, I am sorry to say that Yazu is leaving the staffing team. He has found himself strapped for time and unable to continue his duties as staff. So, please help me in wishing him all the best in his future endeavors.

Well, that's all I've got for you guys right now; I hope you all have a lovely holiday season.

Cheers.

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   

Back to top Go down

NRPG Notice Board
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: News and Updates-
Jump to: