HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 337 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 523
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» A Thief's Company [Private]
by Dante Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Zyxis' Character Sheet
by Zyxis Yesterday at 9:48 pm

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!!!! (Large image warning)
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 9:40 pm

» Uchiha Afterall
by Ryūka Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Genin spars. (Zyxis)
by Zyxis Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» Inhuman Reaction Speeds.
by Hoshi Kyoken Yesterday at 2:51 pm

» Big Friendly Pipe
by Ryūka Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Seismic Toss
by Nero Yuki Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Nobunaga Yesterday at 11:21 am

» Kaguya Love for Battle
by Cole Yesterday at 5:04 am

Top posting users this week
Ryūka

Zyxis

Hoshi Kyoken

Nero Yuki

Royalty <3

Nobunaga

Tadashi (Tracer) Namikaze

Takeo

Risako Akara

Dante

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

NRPG Notice Board

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naoki Gekou
Master (Kiri)
Master (Kiri)

Fame : -189691
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, Water
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Mangekyou Sharingan, Wood Release
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Some more rule changes coming at ya:

Thread and RP Rules had small clarification on thread tags and they now read something like this.
Quote :
-All thread tags must be clearly visible and should be either in the title of the thread or specified at the start of the initial post. You may shorten the tags to save space as long as it is clear what is meant.
-Threads concerning village attacks must have tags in the title.

Next, Village Upgrades and Hideouts can now be obtained via missions.

Special Technique Guidelines got a lot of attention once again.
Firstly teleportation rules got a couple clarification which now read as follows:
Quote :
When teleporting one may not have any part of them (including their equipment) appear closer than 1 meter to anybody outside the ability.
Short range teleportation is limited to 20m range or require special conditions such as seal marks, and cannot move one from one thread into another.
Then Dimensions got further screwed in that they can no longer have other abilities listed on the guidelines, not just LCs, as their additional aspects.
Resurrection techniques have been added with the following regulations:
Quote :
1. Resurrection techniques have to be S ranked jutsu.
2. Resurrection techniques should require the user to have medical as the first spec.
3. It is only possible to revive a player character if they had died on the same thread,
otherwise their remains are required and caster's own life is lost as the cost.
4. Reviving one's own character is not allowed.
5. Resurrection technique restores any body part that belonged to the body and was not lost/taken after death, otherwise it restores default non-bloodline bearing body parts instead. In other words, if the body had a doujutsu and the eyes were taken,
they would get regular eyes instead.
As well as Shadow Clone Variants with these rules:
Quote :
1. Clones get AP from being created and that AP has to come from the user's AP pool. Should a clone gain AP from any other source they cannot exceed the amount they started with.
2. User's max AP falls to half or 1/3rd or what is appropriate to the amount of clones they use at the time. They may not regain above that, until at least some of the clones are dispelled and their max AP goes up accordingly.
3. Clones have the same equipment as the user when created. However any cooldowns of both jutsu and item abilities are shared between them.
4. If a clone takes a direct hit that's above half their health in power, it dispels.
Lastly on this subject, the special guidelines now apply by default unless detailed otherwise on the ability itself.

Small changes to Basic Rules and Stat Rules now make stat transferring and stat training discounts disallowed. So please don't bother us with those no more.

And the last thing on this week's list is the Kaguya clan. Certain regulations were placed on the Death Bone Pulse that is their bloodline and it reads a little bit like this:
Quote :
1. The general formula for Kaguya bones utilizing weaponry/taijutsu is average of strength and health, with the power of the jutsu then being added onto the sharpness of the bones after the calculation, and the health onto the durability.
2. Kaguya bones have a system of decay once they're out from the body, whereby they lose a quarter of their max stats per post (i.e. 100, 75, 50, 25, broken)
3. Weaponry created from the bones will only benefit from the generic weaponry health bonus rather than jutsu health.

Last but not least, albeit this is coming with some serious delay it should be mentioned nonetheless - Xyxer the beloved Mizukage has joined the staff this month, so show him some love and shower him in apps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
NPC
NPC

Fame : 345
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Surprise
Clan : Ex-Moderator Clan
Clan Element : Nerf
Bloodline : AFK-ringan
Ryo : 20125
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:22 am

Good morning or whenever you may be,

My name's Gary and I'll be temporarily filling in for Yousei/Naoki over the next few months while he finishes college. Please wish him luck if you see him; he's in the home stretch and every little bit counts. Now, if you are fortunate enough not to know who I am: I've been a member here for longer than I care to admit and have had the pleasure of serving as staff on and off for a large portion of that time. This time, in particular, I'll be reprising my role as staff and administrator, so don't be surprised if I drop in on your applications every now and then.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to shoot me a pm or catch me in the cb.

Cheers,
Gary

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aryll Hyuuga
Jounin of Kiri
Jounin of Kiri

Fame : 211
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Hyuuga
Clan Element : Incest and Class Discrimination
Bloodline : Byakugan
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Hey! Thanksgiving's over! That means I can finally put up my Christmas lights!

Head on down to the NRPG Advent Calander and see what staff has cooked up for you guys this Holiday season!

Keep an eye out for more stuff coming up soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
NPC
NPC

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello hello,
It's me again this time coming at you with some staff...er...staffing updates. As many of you know we recently opened applications for approval moderators and let me tell you we had our work cut out for us with the selection process. Everyone who applied met and, more often than not, exceeded our expectations, but in the end, we could only pick three.

Thank you to everyone who applied and without any further ado it is my genuine pleasure to introduce our three approval moderators:

Takeo, Kyson, and Sanae

They can approve anything and everything in need of approval save for applications, so don't be surprised if you see them pop in on your threads from time to time. Careful around Takeo though, he bites.

On a separate note entirely, I am sorry to say that Yazu is leaving the staffing team. He has found himself strapped for time and unable to continue his duties as staff. So, please help me in wishing him all the best in his future endeavors.

Well, that's all I've got for you guys right now; I hope you all have a lovely holiday season.

Cheers.

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naoki Gekou
Master (Kiri)
Master (Kiri)

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:21 pm

Hello? Yes, this is Yousei.

And I brings you another update for this reality show that we're all taking part in. Was that a secret? Whoops.

First item on the menu.. is that I'm back, whoohoo! Though that's not the point, the point is that I would very much like to thank Gary for stepping in for me and helping staff do their job while I was busy sorting out stuff irl. He has with my return stepped down as admin, but with some deliberation we have decided that he will stay to advise and partake in discussions regarding rule changes and patching.

While I'm thanking people, I would also like to thank Komon for making the new banners for ranks that we have adopted this week. Link to his thread.

Now, the part where some rejoice, some don't and some flip. We've had trial mod application thread going for a week. I have to admit I was very proud to see how staff did the selection part this time as it was much more dedicated and in-depth than any previous trial mod selections I've seen. And we also had more strong candidates than we hoped, well than I hoped anyway.
The three that we decided would be the best to help us this time are Komori, Komon and Yurei. So please welcome the new trial mods and I would like to thank everyone who stepped forward and presented themselves in order to help the site by applying for trials.

Next I will attempt to take your mind off of how you were not selected for modship with some sweet stuff that could be just the thing you were looking for to make your kit perfect.
Elemental masteries, namely Katon, Suiton, Doton, Raiton and Fuuton masteries have been revamped and made non-exclusive.
Alongside it Chakra Sensory has been updated, with the range at which you sense people's signatures now depending on their chakra stat, it also no longer allows one to pinpoint location of the signatures they are sensing and has overall reduced range. Basically, it got nerfed, but that varying range is pretty cool.

Alright, that might seem like that's it, but wait.. there's more. And this might actually be the juiciest bit. You see staff is, and when I say staff I mean me, starting this experiment. Though it might not seem like that given that things are relatively rarely changed in any significant way, but we actually have been listening to you folks and accumulating insights of our own and we have this list in the staff area of things we intend to do or are already doing and discussing and some of those discussions take a while. So the experiment is to make a pipeline for these ideas to become patches at a steady rate. How this will work is that every weekend we take from the list and form a patch, this patch is then presented to both staff and the memberbase to be discussed throughout the week, except that staff also get a specific date when we start working on implementation. Discussion by the memberbase is used to draw insight from and if need be adapt or even cancel the patch before implementing it. During the next weekend it is finalized and the next patch is formed.

And so, the first patch discussion following this principle is already here. Feel free to participate.

P.S. That chakra sensory application is actually brand new, so please update your stat pages as the old one was trashed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naoki Gekou
Master (Kiri)
Master (Kiri)

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:38 pm

This patch pipeline thing seems to be going rather well.

The first patch, which everyone was invited to discuss here was just implemented. Here's a summary:
Jutsu health bonus was dropped from +60 to +20, likewise weapon and armor health bonuses were also dropped from +50 to +20.
Weapon stat caps were changed from 150 with the spec and 100 without, to 100 with spec and 50 without.
Armor caps were left unchanged.
Weapon stat point cost was also increased proportionally so a max stat weapon would still cost the same. This was done to avoid a need for mass refunding, so if you were hoping to get some pocket change, I'm sorry to disappoint.

Now, all weapons will need to be updated with these new caps. All weapons are unapproved until they are updated and reapproved. For that we've made a patch edits needing replies thread where you can post a link to your updated weapon and we will do our best to sort it out quickly.

The discussion for the next week's patch is already up here.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naoki Gekou
Master (Kiri)
Master (Kiri)

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Hello hello, this week's patch is already here.

As intended we removed the acceleration rule for speed. Reason for which is that it caused trouble, did not accomplish what it was designed for and speed blitzing is now disallowed by the rules anyways.

Next the blunt weapons. We decided not to bring them in fully just yet - we want to observe how the weapon stat nerf takes, before doing any more drastic change. Instead, it is sort of a soft patch. If you look at the Stat rules now, you will find the side stats at the bottom somewhat reworked. Blunt weapons do damage equal to average of strength and speed, so twice as much as they used to do before this.

Continuing we have the Rank AP bonus. This has received some controversy so we came up with a compromise, so to speak. The AP bonus gets removed, but people get extra AP to their trained AP pool when ranking up. As far as current characters are concerned, you lose your Rank AP bonus but instead add it to your trained AP pool. Unless you've maxed or close to maxed your trained AP, your total shouldn't change.

And finally the three limited techniques we said we would delimit. Human Puppetry is now available to any puppeteers who meet the requirements; Great Blazeball was removed altogether, as the did not find it to be unique or desirable enough; and Explosion release is now open to any Hoshigakure shinobi, with a possible rework in the near future. And more bonus limited we did not list but decided to remove from the list anyway is Kamui because of its inherent exclusivity.

Discussion for the next week's patch is already up here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
NPC
NPC

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm filling in for Yousei on this patch announcement as he is busy learning a hard life lesson, work is actually work. Luckily, this is a pretty lightweight update so there's not much to tell. As you may have noticed, our kage & bijuu panel has been updated to reflect our latest winners and regretful losses complete with links to who's who for ease of targeting communication. 

The next bit of news comes with the reintroduction of familiars to our site. Sean did a wonderful job with them, so be sure to thank him for his work. We have also accordingly buffed the Choshoyoki's bloodline, so if you happen to be a part of this clan be sure to update your template as we made chakra stat part of their template and expanded their stat pool. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes please contact a moderator and be sure to remember about our one application rule before you rush to register a cute little doggo. 

Lastly, I would like to close with an eye to the future. You may recall our site discussion about a boost pool system. Well, I am pleased to inform you that we have made significant headway on this concept. I expect us to have a reasonably polished product for the site to look at in the near future. We plan to host a second discussion thread about the entire system before implementation to allow all of y'all the chance to weigh in on what we have going. After all, we're all in this together and we'd like to make the best system possible. Your input will, of course, be an important step towards this lofty goal, so sharpen your wits and get your glasses because we have some work ahead of us. 

That's all I've got, enjoy the beginnings of spring and, as always, cheers!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naoki Gekou
Master (Kiri)
Master (Kiri)

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi hi,

I bring news. And the news is this small, at least this first bit:

FTG got revamped. And those extra keen might also have noticed that Spacial Technique Guidelines for LCs have also changed somewhat (they got nerfed).

Now the two things you might actually be interested in:

Firstly, Boost Pool Discussion is up. We are mostly done with it and hope to put into action in a week. So everyone please review it and participate in the discussion, offer suggestions or if only to applaud.

And lastly, I'm happy to announce that Valen, Hikari (Namikaze) and Kozai have joined staff as trial mods. They will now start the hard path of being abused into full mods, right alongside the previously recruited three.

Well then, until next time.

Sean's note: I've been cleaning up the creation center recently (items, weapons, armor and naoki did skills so far) so if any of the links on your stat page don't work anymore, just let me know so I can pull it out of archives for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Fame : 126
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 20000
100%

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board   Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Hiya,

I’ll start off by saying that this update is long overdue but we appreciate how patient you’ve been with all of us the past month or so. In that time there have been some changes in staff members,  and some long overdue reworks.

We’ll start with the changes in staff.
 As you’ve probably figured out by now, Gary has decided to step down from staff, to focus on his real life, along with rp’ing again as a member. He has kept up with the name and rank changes for staff though and we thank him for that. You’ve all probably been wondering where Aryll has been recently, well he’s decided to take a hiatus from the site for a little while to focus on his real life. So, if any of you have apps that were previously being looked at by him you can ask one of the current staff members to take them over for you.

Now we’ll talk about the reworks.
Sage mode has received a much-needed makeover, the highlights being:
         - It’s no longer limited! Anyone can learn it as long as they fit the new requirements
          -There are now two different versions of Sage mode, an animal version and a regular ninjutsu version.
          -We’ve also introduced  this skill which is necessary to learn Sage mode

Gates also received a rework, and in it you will find:
          -This is also no longer limited with new requirements to go along with it as well
          -Damage markers were added
          -Gates now buff your speed, strength, and give you DR
          -You need this skill to learn it
          -To find the updated gates justu you can look in the jutsu directory.

Finally we have the Uchiha Sharingan tweaks, if you look at the app you will find:
          - The double ap costs for MS was removed
           -The Sharingan now have tiers for speed buffs
           -Sharingan Genjutsu now has tiers
          -And the biggest update, MS can be npc’d provided you can supply 4 threads where you interact with the person meeting their demise, and you are willing to do a 16k word topic in which you cannot claim stats or justu

I want to give a big thanks to Kozai for spearheading these reworks, be sure to thank him if you see him around. 

Now for those of you out there who are affected by any of these updates you have two choices. The first choice is that you can refund the technique if you no longer want it. And the second option is that you can keep the jutsu and be grandfathered in, even if you no longer meet the requirements.

We have big plans coming to you in the future with an event we are working hard on, and more reworks/tweaks.

Thanks peoples.

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 20)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 45 (+ 175 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRPG Notice Board