HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 7:46 pm

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 7:29 pm

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Today at 5:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Today at 4:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Today at 2:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Today at 2:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Today at 1:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 12:39 pm

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Today at 12:28 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

insentive for action

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xuba Xixisis <3
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 2
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 2600
100%

PostSubject: insentive for action   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 am

now after a bit of chatter back and forth and such it is noted that most villages are becoming nice and fat on their "free meals" aka they do not use their shinobi force.

the question of the day has become intensives for actions. because we may as well stay holed up in our villages holding teddy all day ere day.

option #1.

village information leaks.

missions are nice money makers, but then there is also lots of leaks as well. defected shinobi (npc) or people that cox out information. people that seek information. ect.

the real beauty of naruto was that there was a grand large world for shinobi. and this large wolrd had all sorts of stifle and such. here we got alliances and people sitting back like sultans. do all of these leaders get along? 

nope. i highly doubt it. in fact i would wager to say it is safer that spies and infiltrators be an actual use now. so that all these closed dorr villages get a kick in the rear. see if there were such thing's as infomation leaks. via npc's pr missing ninja. that will make things work well.

option#2:

natural disaters

oddly enough we got this world that seemingly suffers no problems. now what happens if a village gets hit by an earthquake or there is a drought. you know a little realism. akatskeu is ice and all. but the wonders of a world that comes over a pluage and actually requests help. isnt that a beautiful thing?

yes. it promotes social and stirs up a nice narrative. in fact it does more then that. it makes this world actually a living breathing world with actual risks. what if a blizzard swept the land? people will have to adapt or migrate. ect.

that sounds pretty earth moving? might get a few shinobi mobile. and pesto! villages talk!.

option #3

missions that go across borders

now with exception of hoshi. isnt it weird that all mission go around the "home country?" how interesting? these npc's just cannot hole in another land and force a team of genin lead by chuninn to trespass other lands and run risk of missing ninja. just for their pay checks?

we chase cats and dogs but yet the notorious criminal mind lives just across the street? that is funny. what about picking berries for the lady down the street? seems like our ecosystem is the same.. and clearly this npc trader does not want to get his berries from another land.

what about thoes S ranked missions? they don't have you go much further than the borders and then you succeed. odd i was curious about an idea. these missions are global. and they lead to other countries. their ninja's just let you do it?

personally if i saw a stranger on my property we go and say 'what ya doing here" that sounds more like a confrontation. and confrontation we shall see.

overall these are the tip of the iceburg. like there are a ton of ways to bring the whole site element into and amazing narrative. but it is based on perhaps more risk and gain. other than, "im max stat, now someone go and try to visit us?"

i call this attack and defend logic. where people would rather sit back and wait for someone to do something? instead of actually getting involved.

suggesions? toss em here please

stats

basic stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

insentive for action
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: