HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 12:46 am

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 12:29 am

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Yesterday at 5:28 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

should Clanless be able to have transplants
Yes
61%
 61% [ 22 ]
No
39%
 39% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 83
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning,
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden eyes
Ryo : 31100
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:09 am

Well, Mrs. Charleh, is a clanless shinobi, actualy, she has two clan less accounts. As such, I feel like it would be unfair to her to change up the entire clanless system, when she would be effected by it and build her character around it. (Although, one of her Clan less accounts is a jinjurki, and the other has Sage mode as a chunin)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:27 am

Hikari Namikaze <3 wrote:
Well, Mrs. Charleh, is a clanless shinobi, actualy, she has two clan less accounts. As such, I feel like it would be unfair to her to change up the entire clanless system, when she would be effected by it and build her character around it. (Although, one of her Clan less accounts is a jinjurki, and the other has Sage mode as a chunin)

I'm arguing for buffs to clanless. there will always be clanless people. it doesnt matter who has it, with regards to balance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:29 am

Well, agh, your rigbt! But I feel wrong taking rhat away from charleh, maybe do the upgrades, and let charleh do what she wants?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:39 am

I suppose the upgrades could be optional, but I doubt most people would want to turn it down, if enacted .-.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:40 am

Well, Charleh was arguing to keep it as it is, which is why I would want to keep her in mind for this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 540
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47000
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:54 pm

So you guys... we need to talk.

Since the mod team can't figure this out on its own, and since it will impact all of you heavily, what are our thoughts on reverting to the old clanless system? Where you lose the extra custom slots and stats but gain the ability to transplant again? The staff is tied down the middle on this issue but some decisions we feel are better left to you guys as a community. So now that we've had the clanless system in place for a while and everyone has had a chance to test it out, we'd love to hear from you if its working or if you preferred the older version.

On a related note, new transplant rules are currently in the works, expect an update in a day or two. <3

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"How many scars did she justify,
Just because she loved the one holding the knife."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 132
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:08 pm

I think that would be a fair trade however, I think that it should depend on if the clanless person gets a Blood line. So the extra techs and Customs would be for anyone who does not have a BL transplanted, but once they do they lose those extra techs and customs in order to slot the BL techs in. Transplants are so hard to get you would have to work around that fact from the get go. So either you would need to further reduce the techs on a BL user to off set a clanless person until they could get the bloodline or you would need to allow a clanless person the extra tech slots until they get a transplanted Bl and after that they switch to BL rules. 

If you just blanket took all of a the Clanless extra tech and custom slots on the off chance that they MIGHT get lucky enough to get a BL you'd be diminishing the Clanless completely because not only would we start with less stats but now we're prevented from becoming technique savvy enough to off set anything else until we can find a blood line to use. In most cases thats hard because no one leaves their villages, its frowned upon to share your bloodline with someone just to be nice, and killing a villager will result in MN status plus you'd need good IC reasoning to do it. 

So I reiterate the only fair way to really incorporate that would be to allow clanless their extra customs and tech slots, but if/when they ever get a transplanted bloodline they then lose those tech slots and extra customs and supplant them with BL slots.

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashi Inuzuka
Missing-Nin SS
Missing-Nin SS

Fame : 216
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Doton, Suiton, Futon
Clan : Inuzuka
Clan Element : n/a
Ryo : 20125
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Senshi types faster than me, so I'll just give a +1 to everything he said.

"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 132
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Ryo : 8700
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:19 pm

^_______^ Awwwwe thanks Gare-Bear (YOUR NICKNAME WILL STICK SOON WITH EVERYONE)

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reizo Shōyu <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 12
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : None
Ryo : 20500
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 pm

I'd be fine with allowing transplants and removing all the stat and custom stuff, so long as there were appropriate limitations (like we get an extra transplant to compete with the people who start in a clan, or maybe a couple of extra customs or something idk). I just wish the clans were more diverse in their abilities. I haven't done any numbers, but I would say a good 70-80% of clans accommodate ninjutsu specs primarily, and the only ones that complements Tai users are Hyuuga, who don't even scale like normal Taijutsu, and Chokyoshi/Inuzuka, who have pets and aren't traditional fighters. This makes it a personal struggle for me to transition, as I'm not really gaining anything from joining these clans or getting a transplant, as someone with no ninjutsu, fuuinjutsu (for Uzumaki), or genjutsu (sharingan). If there were other options to accommodate all specs I'd be much happier with the decision to scrap the current in place system.

Atm though, I'd rather keep my 100 speed/strength so I can make the most out of extra Tai customs and stuff. If there were clans that catered toward Puppets, Med, traditional Tai, and maybe even Weaps and Space-Time (which kinda exist with Pendragon and Kamui) I'd certainly be on board. Especially for Tai though since it's my main spec and it would probably be very popular (it's still fairly common) if clan jutsu weren't all ninjutsu based.

Reizo's Stats:

Futachimaru's Stats:

Reizo's Stat Page
Futachimaru's Stat Page
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   

Back to top Go down

The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next