HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 250 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 401
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A night at the inn
by Shiroi Shinzo Today at 12:46 am

» Akemi's Stats
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Today at 12:29 am

» The Calm (Mors, Fenrir, Jinzu, Jason, Kisuke)
by #superSkrull Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Ayyy
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» talkisu
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» The Start of A Legend (Kibbles, IO)
by Sakana Meijin Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Xeno Hyuuga
by Xenotale11 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Drown the Vanishing Thunder God (Xy, Rits, Kots)
by Kaguya Kotsuzui Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Touch Explosive
by Akemi Hiyu <3 Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Yesterday at 5:28 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mu-jin Park

Sakana Meijin

Tamaki

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Valen Akari

Ren

Kyousuke Snow <3

Orokana <3 <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

should Clanless be able to have transplants
Yes
61%
 61% [ 22 ]
No
39%
 39% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 83
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning,
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden eyes
Ryo : 31100
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:51 am

Well, the problem with that "We are staff, these are the rules," This is that this rule doesn't make sense. If it was an actual cannon thing, then maybe this would be fair. But right now, we are just taking away that ability from them for...... why? So they can get another boost that doesn't make any sense, and in some ways actually hinders them more than if it isn't there.

And, Ok, I believe you, But I do know that after a week of looking through it, I still didn't understand it. As such, perhaps there is a problem with the rules to newer players?

I think we should all agree that BL transfers should be harder than they are currently.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Princess Love <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 8
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan
Ryo : 5250
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:20 am

Stripping players is like having filler chars, they serve their purpose & then they're gone. No so someone else can have a chance to get their boost.

Eh I'm not gonna touch that. That's a whole other topic.

The bloodline rules + the fact that you need kage permission to leave if you want to get a vill specific bl is hard enough. (Hopefully travel will be more frequent now but that too is another topic.) Now 30 posts of recovery + 2k or possible 7k training might be a piece a cake for some but I think it's fair as is. Though one could argue to keep those numbers for clanless & up them for people already in clans.

Character Info
Love Sakumo
Character Stats
HLT:50
CHA:65
STA:37
SPD:81
STR:40
AP:495
RT:141
Stat Page
Click!
Character App
Click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairy-fuckin-goddess.tumblr.com
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 140
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:33 am

Alright so, honestly Clanless characters are fine how they are. It may not seem like it at a quick glance, but they truly are fine.

Honestly I feel like as far as bloodlines and stuff go, they're generally okay balance wise. A few outliers here and there crop up, but that's to be expected and they'll be nerfed or buffed depending on what needs to be done.

Honestly it may seem unfair, but just a couple months ago being clanless meant you had nothing aside from the chance to start with a bijuu. People with clans had more stats, jutsu, etc. At least now you get the same amount of jutsu, (and those jutsu > stats.)

Every clan, including clanless, has its upsides. Not all of them are going to be on a 100% even level, but the hope is to keep them close to it, and at the moment it's closer.

As for stripping characters of clans and bloodlines, it's really a lot less simple than "poof your character never had that." Grandfathering sucks, but it's there for a reason.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:14 am

rip posting tonight

I have three major categories for my comments. Can't be bothered to read all of this in detail, since much of it is redundant. I will be blunt about many of my thoughts, but I will avoid insulting people. Sometimes, the truth is not a comfortable thing. This is not to say that I think the current staff are garbage, or that I hate everything else, but certain things need to be brought up, and you cannot just ignore them. None of the this stuff needs to be solved right away, far from it - I would rather see a good system take a while to implement, than a bad system rushed out. I've been on the receiving end of both.

I don't know if I will bother replying here again. Certainly not if you clearly didn't think about what I have said, or are putting out dumb arguments with little basis in logic.

1st major point.

Let's change the attitude here, please.:

2. This discussion is inherently flawed, it is trying to merge apples and oranges.
LEt's seperate talks about balancing transplants, and clanless. please.:

Which brings me to point 3: The Clanless buff did NOT[/i] bring clanless up enough. It helped somewhat, but not enough. Why?
Clanless buff plz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Missing-Nin C
Missing-Nin C

Fame : 52
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Uzumaki
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:17 am

As much as it seems like that too you ris the fact is that both Hikari and I feel like this is incredibly crippling to our characters, and whilst some of the other members don't feel quite as strongly the fact that there has been such a vigorous discussion on the matter clearly indicates that something has to change. More so since the Rule change happened months ago and people are still unhappy with it

Ren Tsubasa
Chunin
Kirigakure
Health: 40
Chakra: 100
Stamina: 100
Speed: 100
Strength: 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 140
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Jeez Hyst, favoring your own character [insert rant]

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 52
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Sanies Lupinus
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 8750
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Plain and simple, should have transplants and lose their clanless buffs. Lose their bonus stats, their extra jutsu slots, all of dat. If they lose their transplant somehow, have some development or something and AFTER that, they can't have transplants again.

Stats

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster..."

"I'm breaking down from the prison of my own pride. My God, I need a hope I can't deny."

Quick-Stats

AP: 900 (400 +100 +400)

Health: 40
Chakra: 70
Stamina: 40
Speed: 100 (+20 Packleader +25 Piercing of Swiftness)
Strength: 75

Reaction Time: 60 (+25 Packleader)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Salzem <3 wrote:
Plain and simple, should have transplants and lose their clanless buffs. Lose their bonus stats, their extra jutsu slots, all of dat. If they lose their transplant somehow, have some development or something and AFTER that, they can't have transplants again.

no.

transplants are an entirely seperate issue from clanless buffs.

make clanless even with clans. give everyone the same amount of transplants. problem solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 83
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning,
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden eyes
Ryo : 31100
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:26 am

I am ok with Salazem's idea, not perfect, but it atleast makes sense. Risako had an idea a while ago in the chat where those who start out as clanless, or even in a clan and have a good IC reason to change it, can do so within the first month of making an account.

That to me makes sense, that way, I think everyone can be happy, those who like the system as it is can stay in the system, and those who feel like it is unfair can sort of escape it.

How does that seem to everyone?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:01 am

Hikari Namikaze <3 wrote:
I am ok with Salazem's idea, not perfect, but it atleast makes sense. Risako had an idea a while ago in the chat where those who start out as clanless, or even in a clan and have a good IC reason to change it, can do so within the first month of making an account.

That to me makes sense, that way,  I think everyone can be happy, those who like the system as it is can stay in the system, and those who feel like it is unfair can sort of escape it.

How does that seem to everyone?

that isn't a bad idea, but it wouldn't change the fundamental balance. its only curing some of the symptoms .-.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes   

Back to top Go down

The Clanless (De)buff & Transplant changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: