Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Birthright (Kazuhiro) Empty Birthright (Kazuhiro)

Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:08 pm
Dawn breaking over the desert was usually a pretty enough sight. Unfortunately Arata had grown far too disenchanted with superficial beauty like that. In fact, after the year of stay at the Hoshigakure palace surrounded by the glitz and glamour of royalty, the boy doubted real beauty existed in the world. Or had doubted it until he had killed his first animal.

The clean sharp lines of kunai drawing blood were not beautiful in the conventional way, but they were inarguable captivating. Months of secret practice had led the young boy to see that those lines could be neater still, thinner still, sharper still.

And draw even more scarlet.

Though the sands still stretched far as the eye could see, the winds were definitely changing. For the first time in his young life, Arata was starting to smell brine. There were rumors of a sea port somewhere to the far north of Haven and right now, the boy had but one mission: to find it.

It may yet take more days to travelling but he had nothing better to do than to explore the world for the first time without his mother's annoying supervision. He could set up camp where he pleased, eat and sleep how he liked, kill any animal without concern for food and even steal from civilians should he happen across any. The opportunity had not presented itself yet but if there really was a sea port, there had to be some kind of town or village attached.

Until then, he would just keep walking away from Haven, safe in the knowledge that for the first time in forever, he was free.

Little did Arata know that just as he was walking away from Hoshigakure, another individual about his age was walking towards it, and the two's trajectory was bound to intercept.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Birthright (Kazuhiro) Empty Re: Birthright (Kazuhiro)

Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:42 pm
The borders of Hoshi. The young boy and his fox had finally made it to the land of stars as told to him by a traveling merchant. Kazuhiro peered from behind his cloak in mild amusement at the terrain and how he wished to spend just a moment in its embrace but he had an objective.

On the path he traveled there would have been no one here at least from what he uad observed the merchants and pilgrims going which meant no one would bother him- or so he thought. From a certain perspective it was fate ge traveled this path to his new home for what was to happen next was simply meant to be.

The young child did not see the other person walking in the same direction from him but opposite. The first to notice was the small fox. Nine tails waved both curiously and in happiness as the site of a boy whom his previous master once tutored and loved as if he was his own son was before him.

He could not mistake thia scent...he could not mistake the childs frame. Urging the young child forward he stopped Kazuhiro just in front of Arata without so much as a word. In silence he stood for a moment before the foxes head popped out and smiled," Arata?! You're alive....what happened to you?," Kazuhiro looked at the fox for a moment in question. How did he know this boy??
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:11 pm
As the outline of the two travelers ahead grew larger, Arata found his fingers gripping the cold steel hidden in his cloak. If they were civilians, then they would be good for some ryo and maybe food. If they were ninja, then he best meet them prepared.

As it was, when the young boy and his nine tailed companion drew near, Arata found himself taking a shaky breath, the kunai all but forgotten as his hands dropped to his side clenched in a tight fist, tight enough to hurt just in case he was hallucinating or under a genjutsu. When neither seem to be the case and the fox drew nearer, addressing him by name, a rare emotion crossed Arata's face.

Once of deep joy and sadness.

His murderous plans and recent treason forgotten for the moment, the eight year old sank to his knees in the sand, reaching out to hold the fox close to him, hiding his face in the summon's fur.

"It's you... it's really you?" Arata's voice was thick with emotion, the first real emotion he'd felt in a long time. "How did you get here? Is... is sensei with you..?"

It would make sense, his mother was a coward in every ways. it wasn't too insane to assume she had lied about Yaju-sensei's death just so she wouldn't have to return to Kumo to face the monster responsible for its destruction. The boy witht eh fox was ignored for the moment as Arata hugged the summon, unable to believe his eyes.

Leaving Hoshigalure was the best thing he'd done, the signs were now clear.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:38 pm
The fox was right. It had been him. For a single moment the fox jumped from the head of Kazuhiro before embracing the boy and almost crying. His family had been reunited but what of Akihana? The fox's small paws clung to the boy for a moment before looking at him," You have grown!!!  You were just a young cub so long ago and look at you now. Mother would never believe this but we kept hope...As for...No he isn't among us anymore," Koan had let this sad reality sink into the boys mind before breaking free and transforming into his human form.

Standing taller than both of of the boys he kneeled down to his master's only living student and whispered something into the boys ear," While Yaju is no longer among us...his legacy lives on not only in you...but in this boy as well.. This is his son Kazuhiro"

The fox motioned for Kazuhiro to come over, the boy skeptical at first before coming over and asking a single question," Who is this boy..." He was told nothing of his fathers life...not even anything except he was a strong and quite wils ninja with a few close friends..a few that were still alive.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 pm
Even as Koan revealed that his master was no longer among them, Arata couldn't bring himself to believe it. It would take some time to digest the fact that his teacher was truly gone but... his legacy. At the mention of the fox mother, his face split into a wide grin. "How is Lady Inari? I miss her so much." It was the most truthful he'd been in months but Koan deserved no less, he was family.

And so was this boy now...

As the fox stepped way, revealing the child, Arata studied him curiously. The boy seemed to be younger than him which made sense, though he should be a lot younger. His slate grey eyes however left little room for doubt, that and the fact that he was being accompanied by Yaju-sensei's fox.

"Kazuhiro..." he attempted, unsure how to greet the boy he'd promised his sensei he'd look out for. "I'm... Arata. Your father was... is... my sensei. Always will be." Reaching out, the boy held a hand awkwardly, hoping Kazuhiro would take it for the sign of friendship it was.

"Before you were born.. your father asked me to look out for you. I promised him I would."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:22 pm
The fox smiled and laughed a bit at the boys question," she is still her normal angry self until something happens...She still talks about Yaju as if nothing ever happened except when," he paused for a moment knowing that Arata would be smart enough to know what he meant.

Kazuhiro had stood there blank faced for a moment looking at the fox for a moment before uttering his fathers name," Yaju... So you are...my father's student? I never knew...anything about him," he fell silent as his mind drifted but his body reacted.

Grabbing the boys hand he shook the boys hand while the fox spoke," Actually...that is why we are heading toward Hoshi . Lady Inari has entrusted you and your mother with a promise that was made...for you two to watch over him and help him grow into a fine ninja. We cannot keep him in the fox lands for it would interfere with his growth...we were hoping that...Miss Akihana was still around." He didn't know what happened between Akihana and Arata but he was hoping the two could take care of him.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:09 pm
Arata was glad to hear some things never changed. Lady Inari had been a constant in his life when Kumogakure stood proud. In many respects, she would have made a much better mother than his own. Perhaps Koan would be so kind as to take Arata to the valley... But no, he couldn't be sentimental, he had a job to do. He had promised his sensei he would look after his little brother and now it was time to make good on his word from a lifetime ago.

"Your father was the best ninja to ever live," Arata told Kazuhiro with pride. "His skill in battle was unmatched, his speed so great, his foes never even saw him enter the battlefield." All this delivered with a sense of pride. "But he was more than a ninja... he was... he knew what it was to fight for his village. He wasn't a coward like some ninja, he lived a hero and he died like one."

The warm feeling beginning to creep inside the boy vanished however when the fox mentioned Akihana. "Trust me, you do not want to bring him to Akihana," it felt strange to call her by name. but he could do that now. He was no longer under her roof or her supervision. He could call her whatever he wanted. "She has grown weak and cowardly over the last two years, preferring to sit in luxury and hide in holes. She will only weaken Yaju-sensei's heir."

There was no anger in his tone yet the spite was clear. "I have decided to strike out on my own. Better to die a ninja than live as a coward. Please Koan, let the boy come with me. I will look after him the way Yaju-sensei would have wanted him to be looked after. With me, he will learn strength and honor, he will learn to never back down from a fight. And he will learn to never ever surrender to his enemies."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:35 pm
It was almost strange to hear such things about his father, but Koan knew all of this...but he also knew the good and the bad. He knew why Yaju had wanted him to stay with Akihana for this moment until he knew the complete story of his father- so that he could one day make hia own choice. Follow in his fathers footsteps...or become better.

Kazuhiro thought on these words as Koan stared at Arata....he had changed so much but he knew the one who would have been hit by this so hard would be his student. So the fox decided to finally speak up and hold nothing back," That isn't what he wanted for him Arata...or you... he entrusted you and your mother with his heir because since before Yaju was....all he knew was death and destruction. But through you and your mother he found peace. He knew what it was like to be normal through watching you grow and then having his own so he couls grow into a ninja like yourself....but something has happened to you hasn't it?," he fox paused for a moment as he thought over what he had just said.

The fox kept silent before sighing and speaking once more," he needs to see your mother first. Before he decides to walk his own path, he needs to know about his father...all of it. The one who he entrusted the future of his child to. After he learns the past and the end of his father he will be met with said choice. Yaju never wanted Kazuhiro to follow down his path...And neither should you. You are his last living student...then as such you should stay by his sons side and help him live by reason, not emotion and to fight for those around him. That is what he needs and you as well." The young fox had said his peace and only then did Kazuhiro realize that his life...was finally falling into place.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:09 pm
"Nothing's happened to me," the dark haired child insisted stubbornly, wishing he didn't sound as petulant as he did to his own ears. Being eight meant few people took you seriously and the boy had yet to shed his baby face and childish tone and pitch. Yet his dark eyes spoke volumes more. "Other than having seen the truth of what Akihana really is. I know my sensei, he was an adventurous spirit. He was the kind of man who built a house out of sheer rock with his own hands than live in a luxurious mansion. Do you know my mother lives in a palace, ordering around hordes of servants?"

Shaking his head, Arata turned to appeal to Kazuhiro directly. "There's a lot people don't know about her? Do you know she's the reason my teacher - your faher - is no longer alive? Her duty was to her village, it was to stand by him and fight. And what did she do? She ran away, not only did she run away but she took me with her. I was only five at the time but I knew right from wrong. I knew you didn't run from your village, you died for it."

The memory was seared into Arata's mind albeit distorted to fit his own beliefs. Time had only made it worse but the last eight months without his mother and continuously exposed to foreign influences, he was now as unmovable as the mountains of Kumogakure.

"And you Koan, you sing praises of her. Do you not remember how she dishonored the foxes? Do you care not for Lilia and her cubs because I still remember her. I remember she used to look after me right alongside hwr own, until my dear mother broke her contract with the foxes, making sure to erase every last reminder of Yaju sensei from our lives. If it wasn't for her, I would have spent the last two years having actual friends..."

It was hateful really, the way the admission made his eyes sting. But it was true, Akihana had ripped everything familiar away from him, taken him to a new place and told him it was home. Given him a new brother and told him Arashi was his new teacher. Well now Arata was old enough to not have to listen. He had a home and a teacher, and it wasn't Hoshi or its precious prince.

"Koan... I'm alone in this world. Please let Kazuhiro come with me. I will defend him with my life, you know I will. But if you take him to her then..." Wiping furiously at his eyes, the boy continued. "Then he will have nothing to do with me. She is dead to me and so is anyone associated with her."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:25 pm
Kazuhiro meant to speak but was silenced by the fox. There were truths spilled from his mouth as well as things that were missing and it was now time for him to speak," You know only so little for a child whose eyes once sparkled with intelligence. Yaju wanted nothing more for the safety of you. Your mother. The entire village. He knew that your mother wasn't a fighter. If she hadn't done what she did....you'd be dead or worse." it was as if the fox had actually gotten angry.

The child never knew that koan watched. He observed everything around him, recording the life of those directly intertwined with his master and the new life he bestowed," And if you tell me that you would have rather died....then you are a liar and you are denying everything he taught you. He taught you to be strong...but also smart. Never to let your anger cloud your mind. So do you know why? Because he lived that life...he knew darkness...he knew what it was like to know that there was nothing for him. But you don't. You and him are parallels walking the same line. As he did with his father...now you with your mother." the fox paused for a minute. Not because of his anger...but Because for a moment he had been crying.

All of the other foxes knew how to control their emotions when it came to Yaju...but he was the first. The first to be summoned and accepted. Wiping the tears from his eyes he stood proud once more to finish," The reason why your mother is still alive and why Yaju isn't? She was hope. She waa what he felt the world needed. All of them...the disciplinary squad were coals in a dark sky and one by one your mother helped them become better. To say that you renounce your mother...he would roll from his grave just to punch you in the face and tell her you are sorry. There are things we all must go through...We never hated Akihana for what she did..." he could have said more. What had stopped him was the tiny arms of Kazuhiro wrapping around him in understanding.

The boy finally decided to speak on the matter his eyes looking into that of his brother," Arata...i don't want to breed hatred...you have what i never will...good memories of my father...and a mother who still loves you. I never knew them...but still. I want to meet her...this Akihana. When i learn about my father....i will make that choice but until then you still have an oath to keep...and if you break it..im going to punch you in the face for it." the boy's tone was serious but Koan couldn't help but laugh. It was just like seeing a mini Yaju all over again after he regressed to a child.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum