Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Marking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Date
Date
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Date's first day at the academy [open, nk] Empty Date's first day at the academy [open, nk]

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:11 am
Date had entered the academy with a wondrous look upon his face of confusion and awe. The academy was stocked with everything needed for serious people committed to becoming Shinobi. Date walked to the center of the compound it's great walls prevented those coming in of seeing the outside, which would force them to concentrate. Completely perfect for a beginner like Date, because he would need to learn more than anyone, especially because at his age, he should know what it is like to be a ninja by now. Date turned around slowly doing a full 360 at the center trying to see everything the academy had to offer, statues of the kage, some strong Shinobi nearby, a nice medical facility, and this giant library that seemed to block his view. 

A library, eh? Date thought to himself. a library should be a good place to pick up the techniques required to get on par with the other ninja in the village. He was sure they had books even for academy students, and maybe advanced techniques that no one else had exposure to. He walked into the doors, and noticed they had all the categories, chakra control, academy jutsu, and the topics seem to rise and be flavorful all the way to the back of the room. it was truly inspiring all the material. Date walked up to the chakra control section, grabbed one of the beginner books, and then walked to the academy section, holding his first book he started looking. there was basic jutsu book, and even custom jutsu. As a beginner it was best to grab the basic ones. He grabbed a book 'Academy Jutsu for the basic beginner ninja', "well if that didn't sound like me, I don't know what does he scoffed as he grabbed the book". He walked towards the nearest desk and sat down. Time to get reading.

wc:315
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Date's first day at the academy [open, nk] Empty Re: Date's first day at the academy [open, nk]

Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:58 am
Hanabi quietly slid the library door open and stepped inside. She breathed in deeply, a smile crossing her face. The smell of aged paper and ink was akin to home to her. While she'd spent many a day within libraries, this was her first time in one assembled for shinobi. The fresh new student was excited to explore it.

She walked slowly along the aisles, one hand trailing along the spines, taking in the feel of the place. When the following calm settled over her she moved to the introductory section. The selection was a bit daunting, there didn't seem to be a clear place to begin. Even setting aside the variety of categories, there were several pieces covering the same subjects, each believing their method the correct one. She tied her ponytail into a low bun as she looked over her options. Ultimately she decided familiar was best, and stuck with her pre-shinobi background. She slid Foundations for Healing: Where Medicine and Chakra Meet off the shelf and turned to find a place to read.

Her first instinct was to jump in a windowsill, one of her favourite reading places - at least indoors. But she hesitated. This could be an opportunity to talk to a classmate, maybe befriend one - something she hadn't done yet. The library seemed like a good place to do it. She had the extra challenge of being older than most students, but at least here she should be able to find someone like-minded.

And so she gravitated to the tables, subtly scanning the visitors for a likely candidate. Only a couple were alone, which narrowed her choices. She didn't want to butt her head into a group. A green-eyed boy - she thought, at least - caught her eye. He looked a few years older than the other students, certainly younger than she but at least into his teenage years. She quickly took the opportunity.

"This seat free?" She asked in a quiet but cheerful tone. After waiting for the response, Hanabi sat down opposite her classmate. She put on her customer-service smile, not quite used to a natural one, and spoke. "Hi there. Are you new, too?"

--

Date
Date
Citizen

Date's first day at the academy [open, nk] Empty Re: Date's first day at the academy [open, nk]

Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 pm
Date had been reading for only a little while when interrupted by the funneling noise through his ears of what seemed to be a voice. As keyed into the book as Date was, his thinking voice inside his mind overshadowed the actual outside, that is until her voice came in loud and clear.

He heard it first, "This seat free?" and although it made it through his incoherent mind was complacent with what he should have been learning. Then again she spoke, asking if he was new. All of a sudden Date blinked rapidly three times and looked at her sparking eye contact. As his vision came into focus on her, he smiled. A bit of a shy smile, a bit embarrassed that someone had taken the time to actually talk to him. "Yeah yeah, I'm new hehe" He giggled pointing at the beginner to chakra book he had laying at the table next to him. 

He took a gander at her book that she laid upon the table. He didn't quite realize she'd be new too. When she said " too" he thought she had met another younger child before Date. His eyes widened to realize she was studying to be a medical ninja. "Interesting, you seem to know what you like. I'm just learning what it means to be a Shinobi..." Date said as he kind of shrugged his shoulder to the side. 

wc:234
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:27 am
He seems friendly enough, she thought. At first she'd been a bit doubtful due to the delay in his response, but it seems it wasn't out of lack of interest. "Maybe we'll be taking some classes together."

She glanced at the book, and nodded in response. That would likely be a volume she would read too. "Well, I come from a clan. I've been told what I like since before I could walk. I'm not sure what it means yet either, to be honest. I wasn't raised to be a shinobi, so this is all pretty new to me. I do have a medical background, but medical jutsu is a whole different ball game." She cleared her throat, and continued. "My name's Hanabi, by the way."

--

127/491
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:24 pm
As Hikaru relaxed in the library two people caught his attention. His boredom was threatening to make him even more insane than he usually was, so he decided to watch the two. He watched one of them pull out a book called "Academy jutsu for the basic beginner ninja" he had to stifle a laugh. How could anyone be so weak? He then watched an adult academy student gravitate towards the other student. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the other one. Older academy students weren't unheard of but they were quite rare. 

As he was quite bored Hikaru wanted to teach them something, maybe someday they will give him a good fight. He stood up and began walking in their direction. He stopped In front of them gestured towards the book one of them was holding. "Need some help with them?" He put on a fake smile, he couldn't tell if it looked strained or not. He was never good at portraying his emotions. He turned to the older student "Did I hear you say something about medical jutsu? If so I know a few of the basics." He stood in front of them and waited for a response.

(Wc:200)
Tenzo
Tenzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:34 am
Tenzo smiled softly as he looked at the academy, it felt weird standing at the gate yet not attending the classes.He had come here for one final farewell.He knew that he would probably come here again but it wouldn’t be the same.He sighed softly as a small smile made it across his face.This was were it all started.Where his road to becoming a shinobi truly began.He started to walk slowly towards the building,as he was about to enter he would look up at the sign above the Doors that read ”Shinobi Academy”He would then slowly walk through the hallways listening to the sound of students chattering in class and of teachers lecturing.He obviously couldn’t enter the classrooms as lesson were going on so he started to walk towards the library.Silent in his actions he would walk into his favorite place in the academy.As he walked in he would take in the magnificent scene of thousands of books waiting patiently on their shelves.Like statues un moving yet slowly corroding.He smiled slightly at the sight of his ssecondhome.Second home…yes that was what the library had been to him a second home.It had been an important part in his life.He walked through around the library greating the librarian who he knew quite well.As he was preparing himself to leave he heard voices.Oh who could that be not many people come here.This was quite a little suprising to Tenzo, there was usually never 5 five people here at a time.Including the librarian and the “hidden shuunin guard”.He walked towards the voices wondering who they could possibly be.As he walked towards their voices he reached a section of the library where the desks were all situated.Currentl their was a pretty short guy sitying at a deak.He seemed lanky but nect to him was a girl who looked to be in her early twenties.Then he saw hik coming out from the opposite direction and start talking to them.Tenzo almost burst out laughing from how strained his smile looked.He was curios about what they were talking about so he silently walked up to them.Smiling and beaming at them as if they were old friends before greating them warmly.
Date
Date
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 am
It took a little while to realize for Date but these must be the genin rank that Date himself was trying to become. He looked over at Hanabi after having their conversation suddenly bombarded on. "Well since we are all introducing ourselves, my name is Date!" He said to everyone in the group as he closed the book he was looking at after realizing he was not going to be able to read anytime soon, which was okay considering he was more interested in what those with more experience had to say anyways. Especially considering they were genin, that one rank made all the difference in the Shinobi world.

There was oddly a lot of people to pay attention to at the moment, and Date was not used to all the attention at all. Persistent to learn as much as possible though, he turned to the boy offering to show off some medical ninjutsu basic skills. He did not want to become a med-nin himself, but he was wondering just how much the other boy knew. "Okay, I'll bite, show off your skills man. we'd like to learn as much as possible, if not reading books, then I suppose from you." He said with a smile widening from ear to ear. He then looked at Hanabi with his eyebrows lifted in excitement and nodded at her rapidly hinting her to agree.

wc:231
Hanabi Yuka <3
Hanabi Yuka <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:48 am
Hanabi fought to keep her rising annoyance from showing. She'd specifically picked Date because he was alone, and now suddenly a group had formed around them. She pushed the feeling back down. While it wasn't what she had wanted, this could be beneficial for her. As Date had already noted, the newcomers were genin. Before long she'd be going on missions, and it would be good to meet those that might be at her side for some.

Having honed one of her own over the years, she instantly recognized the fake smile their first visitor put on. She wondered what his story was, he didn't seem the type to also have a background in the service industry. For some reason he put her on guard. He was offering help, though, so he seemed to be alright. She had already learned the basics in class, but seeing more of it shouldn't hurt. That and Date was certainly on board, and she didn't want him disappointed.

After returning the second genin's greeting, she nodded at the one who had spoken. "Alright then."

--

180/671
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am
Hikaru greeted Tenzo with one of his rare genuine smiles. Tenzo was the only person he had met that had given him a good fight so he awarded him with his friendship. He smiled at him a bit longer before turned to look at the students.

Hikaru eyed the older one carefully, for some reason she had her guard up around him. Was she the blur that had attacked him a couple weeks ago? He dismissed the idea immediately, while she was around the same height she didn't carry herself like a well-trained ninja, her movements were sloppy and unrefined. Granted, they were better than most civilians but not on par with a ninja. 

"I haven't focused much on medical jutsu, didn't see the point," He began "I only know the two most basic medical jutsu but I know most of the basic academy ninjutsu so if you need any help with those i can help you." He gazed at them both nonchalantly, waiting for a response.

(Word Count: 167
Total Word Count: 367)
Date
Date
Citizen

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:12 pm
OOC: Since Tenzo has quit nrpg, I will post an exit message for him in here and continue on with my post. I will not claim those words.
After hearing what Hikaru was talking to the new students about, Tenzo realized this was too silly for him, and he was too advanced so he proceeded to exit the library, and void the conversation altogether.

Tenzo [exits]

Date watched as the other boy walked from their conversation, he rolled his eyes and shrugged before returning his concentration to the boy in front of him. He realized the boy in front of him was trying to help them advance quicker using visual learning. 

This was an opportunity he didn't really want to miss so without hesitation or any expectation. He popped open the book to the academy jutsu pages. This was to better confirm whatever this boy was about to teach, using visual learning and actual studying he figured he could knock out two birds with one stone. 

"Sounds like a great idea to me" ,he said with a smile. Realizing he could learn a basic jutsu in a shorter time than he was planning to from the beginning made him think that maybe these interruptions were not wasting his time at all, but instead pushing him up the ladder faster to achieve what he's been longing for. That real shinobi status. 

"Start with this one" he said pointing to the book at the transformation technique. "How does it work, and how can I do it? How useful is it?" He said. Very persistent on learning all these techniques so he could become better for Kirigakure. Date was extremely hopeful eyed looking at the boy. Awaiting his response, he completely didn't wait for Hanabi's input.
wc:227
total:1007
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum