Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dumb ways to die, err, train (Miyamoto) (i/o) Empty Dumb ways to die, err, train (Miyamoto) (i/o)

Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:52 pm
Jeisuta grunted with exertion. Not physically this time, not really. He was exerting his chakra in a dumb manner in the middle of Hoshigakure.

He was sitting on a crate on the edge of the city square, the part that had a lot of criminals in it, the scum that Maku had not cleaned up. He was not intending to pick a fight with them, but he wanted to.

Right now, he was reaching out with his chakra, using it on different people in the crowd nearby to marginally impede their movements. One step at a time right? He was careful to do it in ways that wouldn't be harmful for the most part. A person trying to back out of a stall that didn't see a cart coming their way? He would try to slow them down with his chakra until the danger was past. A thief fleeing the Queensguard? Ok, he would try to slow them down too, and sometimes was successful.

A bottle of partially drunk water sat, open, next to him, standing straight up between his feet, as he leaned forth, looking for new targets.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Dumb ways to die, err, train (Miyamoto) (i/o) Empty Re: Dumb ways to die, err, train (Miyamoto) (i/o)

Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 am
Miyamoto was taking a stroll through the village, thinking of what had just happened.  It was all so different than what he was used to; He found a traitorous queensman, helped to defuse a potentially dangerous powder keg of emotions of the monks and villagers, and this morning he received the local shinobi newspaper showing that something in the Amegakure ruins is causing refugees, and travelers alike trouble.  This caused Miyamoto to sign, his homeplace becoming a den for thieves, or some other sort that prey upon those that cannot defend themselves...If he passed the Chuunin exams...he was going to put a stop to it. 

As he walked through the village he happened to come across the town square.  It was a bustling center of commerce as usual, the shops conducted business, and queensmen and guard alike were patrolling the town in force.  Hopefully as a show of force towards anyone that tried to move on the monks because of the gazebo incident.  He reached out with his chakra, doing what he did best, searching for anything out of the ordinary, and making sure everyone was who they were supposed to be.  He found an irregular chakra signature that caught his attention near the edge of the square.  He focused on the signature as he moved among the crowd as if a cat stalked a mouse.  He managed to slip by and into an alley behind his target.  The chakra signature belonged to an adult male about his height, but the build was a bit more stocky than he would like if he had to fight said person, but the thing was...the chakra signature seemed a bit weak, the person could simply be new to the whole thing...or he was suppressing it.  

Regardless, Miyamoto moved swiftly, even as he was dressed in his casual attire of black cargo shorts and a simple grey t-shirt.  He sat behind the man on a roof as he studied him.

Watching him, he noticed he was more or less just trying to hinder people, harmless stuff.  With a sigh Miyamoto lifted himself from the roof and fell to the area beside the man.

“Soooo I assume you do this a lot?”  He asked as he sat there, not making eye contact with the man, but also not letting his chakra sensory ability to waiver.  He was going to make sure this man was no threat.

He waited for an answer.

WC:410
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Dumb ways to die, err, train (Miyamoto) (i/o) Empty Re: Dumb ways to die, err, train (Miyamoto) (i/o)

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 am
Okay.

It looked totally uncool, especially for a young man, but Jeisuta jumped.

Not literally, but figuratively. You know, that little twitch you make when something really, really surprises you? That instinct that many foolish males of the human specification try to suppress, to look cool?

Yeah, that jump. And it was a big one.

To be fair, Jeisuta was not facing the right direction to see the voice coming. And he was focused on something else entirely, at first anyway. He wasn't expecting this, and he wasn't able to sense chakra either. Point is, it was fair for Jeisuta to be surprised.

Even if it looked uncool.

Now that this nonsense had been taken care of, just to extend our perception of time, shall we say, Jeisuta was prime to react. After jumping.

Stopping his efforts to stall the movements of other people ever so slightly in subtle ways, Jeisuta turned to face the man who had frightened him, if for a moment.

Only to be taken aback once again. By a kid. A ten year old kid, who already somehow knew what Jeisuta was up to.

"Ummm...."

He took a few moments to process all this information, most assuredly less than the amount required by our dear readers.

"Ok, you caught me, I'm up to no good, so to speak. Really, I'm just here... training a jutsu. I'd rather not say how, you already probably know exactly what I am doing. I'm not causing trouble though, sort of trying to avoid it. Let's just say that there could be much more trouble if I stopped."

He glanced at a passing thief, but didn't try to hinder his movements. Mostly because this kid was watching him.

"I'm guessing you must be a ninja, eh? A bit on the young side, but it would be more strange for you to be a queensguard."

He shrugged.

"We're all supposed to be allies, I guess it doesn't really matter. Some of my former friends might disagree, but then thats probably why we separated."

He extended his hand, and arose from his seated position. "Jeisuta. Newly minted genin. Still a scrub. Probably weaker than you are, whatever your affiliation, given the circumstantial evidence so far. And you are...?"

He let the question dangle in the air for a little while.

Whether or not the hand was shaken, he would sit back down after a few seconds, though facing the kid this time. A cart tipped over, in the distance, not too far away, but far enough that he was not going to be able to run there in time to knock over the person walking towards it obliviously chatting with their friend.... He watched them carefully, and stalled each of them in rapid succession through reaching out with his chakra, attempting to bind them physically. It took but a few moments, and they were safe. Not that they would have believed him, the cart falling down about a meter in front of their noses. They literally jumped a few inches in the air.

Grinning, he turned back to the kid, hopefully he had answered in some form by now.

(ttl wc: 715)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:56 am
Miyamoto watched as the man jumped, looking visibly surprised as Miyamoto stood there.  He did not mean to cause someone to jump that bad, but it was fun to catch people off guard every now and then.  Then as he turned to face Miyamoto he waved to the man, seeing it as being a bit awkward that he would just show up out of nowhere for no reason.  The awkwardness of the situation was solidified as the man barely spoke as he saw that the person that caused the jump to be a kid.

Then he began to explain himself as if spilling the proverbial beans so to say, revealing that he was indeed up to no good as he sat there.  There was a bit of silence as the man explained that there would be more trouble if he stopped doing what he was doing.  This caught Miyamoto’s attention as he was able to perceive the glance back out into the crowd.  His eyes caught the commotion as there were a few guards chasing a thief through the crowds.  With a sigh Miyamoto looked to the man;

“Stay right here…I will only be a second…”  Miyamoto interjected as the man turned to speak.  

He was quick to use the hiding like a mole technique as he raced to the thief, and was quick to apprehend the suspect with a headhunter technique before popping up out of the ground as the guards caught up.  As soon as they showed up he body flickered back to the man on the wall.

“Continue…”  Miyamoto would say, seeing as the whole time spent catching the thief was under about 10 seconds.

The man introduced himself as Jeisuta, a fresh face as it were in the shinobi world.  He is answer on whether Miyamoto was a shinobi would have been answered by his display already as he listened.  The lingering question was asked about who Miyamoto was.

“My name is Miyamoto, a Genin of the village as well.  I do not know about weaker, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.  So why cause trouble, why not hone your shinobi skills and do something worthwhile?”  He asked back while waiting, he took a seat on the wall.

WC: 364/774
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:08 am
Jeisuta watched as the other fellow ran off to the disturbance he had noticed.

Ok, at least someone else took care of it. There were worse ways for that to end. Another person disappearing and reappearing though. He would have to ask how the heck this happened, since so many people knew how to do it, even this apparent genin. Man, there was a vast gulf of power within the genin department. As much as Jeisuta wanted to question this Miyamoto about this whole rank business, and how strong people would be if he was but a genin, he suspected that this could be a sore topic, and as such, did not press the point.

Actually, a better person to ask might be a jounin or some other weak genin who happened to know his way around the place. Someone who did not have the issue with rank that this fellow might. I mean, Jeisuta was assuming, but it was a fair guess nonetheless. Little did he know the powers of which ninja held. Or could, anyway.

It did seem that there was one misunderstanding that did need to be cleared up though. Apparently, Jeisuta had a knack for looking like a trouble maker. Couldn't possibly know why....

At least Miyamoto had not just jumped him like that other dude with the funny eyes had. That punch hurt, more than a ton of bricks.

"It does appear you misunderstand my actions. I cause no trouble, that happens whether i pay attention to it or not. Rather, while training a certain technique, I'm also helping other people out a bit. Watch. By the street. That kid."

As he spoke, he had observed a rumbling cart rolling down the alley. A toddler, free from the clutches of its mother's arm, happily rambled down a nearby sidewalk, towards the same road. It seemed odd at first to Jeisuta that the kid was not doing the usual random seeming walk that tots were known to do so commonly, but then he realized the kiddo was in hot pursuit of a rolling ball.

Which had rollen into the roadway.

"Let me make it very obvious." Jeisuta spoke as he used some hand seals to better form his chakra. As his hands were occupied, he merely nodded in the direction of the toddler. The kid's mother was making good headway, but she still had about ten meters to go. He finished the hand signs, surrounding the kid with his chakra. Not really the protective kind. Rather... well. The kid screeched to a halt, one foot half a centimeter above the ground, the other drawn back, at the edge of a rather long step.

Whoops.

He could have stalled the kid at a less suspicious time, but he had a point to make, and at the moment, he doubted anyone would think he caused it. Except one person, hopefully.

As he turned his gaze back to Miyamoto, he heard the kid burst into tears, partially because it was stuck until Jeisuta released it, partially because it saw the ball run over by the cart, a box falling off the back as if to seal the ball's fate.... He only let go of the baby when the mother was inches from grabbing it, by this time the kid probably didn't expect the sudden freedom yet, and the mother probably had concerns beyond who stopped her kid from running off farther.

"Eh. Seems to work well enough, now. Probably not on anyone particularly strong, but useful enough I guess."

Jeisuta shrugged, his attention back on Miyamoto.

"One second, there's a lot of those little techniques that I want to learn...."

Bending down, he picked up a rock. Hmmm.... Honestly, the next technique he wanted to try out bore a lot of resemblance to the art of transformation. While there were probably many ways of doing it, the book Jeisuta had taken from the library indicated that a chakra cloak would be a simple, if inefficient way of doing things.

Concentrating chakra in one hand, he began to warp the appearance of the stone. He was used to doing it to himself now, but concentrating this effort onto another item was a tad different.

"This needs work. I can only really change the color, and to a slightly nauseous shade of red at that." He complained about his work.

"Bear with me, I'll get this worked out eventually."

A few awkward moments would most likely pass.

"So, well, what brings you to these parts? And, what was it you did to move so fast? You are the second person I've seen this week moving faster than I can see."

(779+715=1494)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:00 pm
Miyamoto listened to Jeisuta speak, he was methodical, even through the speech where Miyamoto answered him about the rank it seemed as if the answer was not what he desired. Though he could not really come to understand what exactly he was doing he watched the scene with the child in danger by the cart.  Then as the child came to a complete stop Miyamoto blinked as he had to swallow the urge to race after the kid, soon watching as the mother caught up to her child as the cart crashed.  Miyamoto sighed out of relief as he noticed a bead of sweat on his face as he looked back to the man.  

“That was stressful, but I kind of understand what you did there.  Glad you were able to notice the trouble and fix it…”  He said as he wiped the sweat from his face.

Jeisuta then asked how he was able to move so quick, which made Miyamoto crack a smile.

“I utilized the earth chakra inside of my body and was able to sink into the earth and move with all my speed to then execute a technique to incapacitate the thief.  It is all in how you move and use your chakra.”  He explained sounding a little bit like his teachers…

After answering the question he looked around the village marketplace and then to the man.  

“If you would like, I can teach you a few offensive moves in case someone like that thief were to pop up once again, that way you could deal with the issue and help out the village before any chaos ensues?”  He half asked, half stated to the man offering his knowledge.  HE waited for an answer.

WC:228/1,002
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:40 am
(just FYI, I'm about to be in extra topics, so my posts will be a tad shorter. if i have time, I will lengthen them though.)

"Yep! This stuff was pretty handy for training a jutsu, which I can show you if you like, it seems to be going well. Maybe not here, though. Sorry to not tell you my plan, but I tend to be a little dramatic at times...."

He paused a bit, partially, if not mostly for air. "Hope I didn't come off as offensive earlier, but I'm still a tad touch. Some fellow jumped me for holding a blade with my own blood still oozing onto it, without bothering to talk. I'm a tad unhappy about that still, so I'd rather avoid further trouble and only do the more obvious stuff at a training ground, or at least away from the crowd."

He had listened to the other words that this fellow had said, though. "That earth technique sounds interesting, but I don't have the earth element. I've already found minor affiliation to the Wind element, I don't think I could handle training a third element at this current time, sadly. What I was really curious about, was the other technique you just used to return here. I'm guessing it's really basic for you, since you assumed I was mentioning something else, instead."

Jeisuta grinned sheepishly.

"Whatever it was, it was pretty fast, and I'd love to learn the secret behind that, it almost looked like you teleported! Perhaps elsewhere, though if you are around, I doubt trouble will be a serious issue, from the locals, anyway." Oh, wait. Another thought occurred to him. "This isn't a clan oriented ability, is it? Because if it is, I probably can't learn it."

While he waited to let the other person speak, Jeisuta started training another jutsu. The "Mass Pull" that he had seen the other fellow use, he was going to use himself. It was sort of a more advanced version of the Temporary Paralysis technique he had been working on earlier. Forming his chakra within himself, he coalesced the latent energy into a little ball. He formed it in front of him, a subtle little concentration of about one centimeter across. At first, he was just going to work on controlling the ball accurately.

(ttl wc: 362+1494=1856)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 pm
(Sorry If my posts are short at the moment, doing this on my phone as my work computer failed on boot up.)It seemed at least to Miyamoto that the man was a bit more preoccupied to have grasped what he said, or perhaps a miscommunication...he was still terrible at talking to people it seemed.  However it seemed to not bother Jeisuta as he spoke about mishaps and plans, taking a breath here and there before finally finishing up with asking him if the technique was linked to a clan.  Miyamoto just smiled as he looked to the man as he seemed to be focusing on some sort of technique.

“Well now I think that I only know a few techniques associated with my family...however...what I was speaking about earlier are a few taijutsu moves that will be sure to help you if anyone gets close enough that might cause any physical harm to you or any others.”  He said as he thought back to how he was intrigued about the way the movement worked.

“I could possibly teach you how to move quick enough that it would look as if you had teleported.”  Miyamoto finally said as a smile crept up his face.

If Jeisuta looked intrigued Miyamoto would smile and motion towards the rooftop of a building.

“IF you can reach the top of that building I will show you how to move faster, and strike your opponent harder than what your current level of power is.”
 He would say keeping that same grin.

WC:237/1239
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 am
(ooc: just FYI, I fully intend to spend at least one more post laboriously climbing the outside of the apartment with no chakra, just to make things longer more interesting, feel free to laugh, or poke fun, or to train something at the same time xD )

Hmmm....

Truth be told, Jeisuta got distracted by his ball of chakra, which was slowly becoming increasingly visible and apparent. At the moment, his clothing had been creeping towards the little ball of chakra, and that could lead to some embarrassing moments, or such. Dispelling the ball of chakra, so he could pay more attention to the youngster, he realized he was only partially understanding what was going on.

"Building.... Climb.... Ah, ok."

He paused for a moment, sheepish smiles written all over his face. "Apologies, I get distracted more than I should, when working on new jutsu. Sorry. Climb that building? Its easy enough with chakra, honestly, I've done it many times sneaking around, even as a student. I'll try to do that without the chakra, since I've gotten a bit fitter."

Oops.

Now his stubborn pride wouldn't let him use chakra even if he needed it. Not that that would stop him from training, though. He formed another ball of chakra, a little bigger than before, and lowered it through the air until it held near the ground. Carefully, he began to lift some of the dust towards the globe, covering it and making it harder to see if one was not looking specifically for it.

"I will get more exercise than I intended, but that isn't a bad thing if I can figure out how that Hyuuga bastard moved so fast to hit me without provocation."

His eye brows furrowed briefly, hinting that his thoughts were not altogether pleasant. The mood shift would pass as quickly as it had come, however, replaced by a more jovial, if slightly jaded expression. "Eh, I've seen people like that before. Some ended up hooligans, I expect their testosterone proved to e a deadly poison. Some say that there is a thin line between the cops and the criminals. Not always, of course, but the point remains."

He looked at the building Miyamoto had pointed towards. "Of course, I don't think my current idea makes me much better." He chuckled quietly to himself. He noticed that his chakra ball was starting to not attract any more dust, so he enlarged it, and began trying to drag more in.

"Race you!" He called in a joking tone, back at Miyamoto. Obviously the kid could easily get there before Jeisuta would, making it an obtuse sort of humor, for Jeisuta anyway. He sort of doubted anyone else would find it funny. He began walking towards the building, beginning to pick up a few small pebbles, not much bigger than grains of sand, as he stepped through the crowds. A few people bumping into the ball of chakra, convinced him to release the little bits of sediment (into someone's shoe, unfortunately).

He got to the foot of the building. He looked up.

Oh my.

Five stories.

Thank god those smooth bricks that had been all the rage in his first town, were nowhere to be seen here, especially, thankfully, on this particular dwelling. He recognized the place. An apartment building filled to maximum capacity and then some. Many of the incidents threatening the peace came from here. It wasn't as if everyone here was bad. He knew some of them after all, a few of the more tolerant ones still after he became a ninja. Everyone knows the cops don't hang out with the baddies, right?

That being said, while it was not home to a hive of criminal activity, the building was definitely filled to the brim with some of the quirkiest people you could find in the entire City of Stars. Hopefully none of them recognized him.

He looked woefully at his ninja tools. He spoke loudly enough for Miyamoto to hear, if he had not moved away, not caring if others heard him. Hooligans did the same things he was about to do, and nobody stopped them. On the other hand, Jeisuta had literally cleaned up since his times spent in the hooligan side of the law, and he looked much less scary now. Big masses of hair, ferocious expressions, muscle tee shirts, and large clunky weapons, all tended to help convince people to look the other way. Best of all, you didn't need to actually do any damage! Helpful to know.

He formed one last ball of chakra, and tried to pick up a few decent sized pebbles, and was rewarded with a little trembling on their parts. A more charitable person would have decided that the trembles were in his direction.

Blech.

He dispelled the little ball of chakra. He would need every ounce of stamina he had in his body, those free hand climbs were tough.

Shaking his head violently for a few seconds, he stepped back around ten meters, then ran full speed at the wall. Having done the same procedure in an attempt to jump clear over barbed wire before, he was able to time his jump mostly accurately, to gain the biggest height advantage possible.

Of course, this was before he got stronger. He was still up a slightly upward trajectory when he slammed into the side of the building.

Oww.

That hurt.

Really, really hurt.

Almost as bad as that Hyuuga jerk slammed him with a palm and knocked him flying.

He almost forgot to cling on tightly to the window sill that he had aimed for. His feet dangled below him, the window sill creaking ominously, but not threateningly.

Urk.

He blinked rapidly, trying to regain full consciousness. He probably needed to get checked out for a concussion later, frankly, after such a fool hardy move. He could swear the building seemed to shake upon impact. He felt a warmth upon his upper lip, and knew he had likely broken his nose. At least his teeth were all there. It seemed. Unless pain in one area could double as an anesthetic for another? Nah, unlikely.

He would reach out with his senses, trying to sense if Miyamoto's chakra was still where he had been before, or if he had moved somewhat. He wondered if his latest crazy stunt had hurt his chances.

"You know, now that I think back on this, taking the stairs was also a legal decision."

He smiled wryly, to anyone who could see it - meaning himself.

"Well, time to get moving." He had been on this window sill for a good thirty seconds, and his arms were already warning him.

He slowly swung his body to the side of the window sill, rocking his legs back and forth, using that to reduce the burden on his shoulders as he slowly inched towards the side.

Once he had grabbed hold of the edge, he reached out for one of the large seams between the layers of large stones that comprised the house. The best thing about climbing this building, was that there were definite gaps one could stick their fingers into.

Heck, he knew one person who had actually gotten stuck on this building, their fingers keeping them suspended until a team of people on ladders had removed him, and a good portion of the wall.

That was before the ninjas arrived, of course. They made lots of things look easy. As he was most assuredly not.

(ttl wc: 1207+1856=3063)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:13 pm
As he watched Jeisuta he happened to notice the training he was going through, it was interesting, but that was not the point of the just asked questions of training.  Miyamoto was about to turn and begin to make his way to the building as he noticed Jeisuta began to talk about training and how he would agree to training.  This made Miyamoto smile, he genuinely enjoyed helping people as he knew what it was like to not have someone in his corner to help him, a quick flashback in his mind that pointed to his arrival to the village shows that he was picked on a lot in class.  Then the unthinkable happened, Jeisuta requested a race as he commented on not using his chakra to aid his climb.

“Alright, a race it is then, I will not enhance my speed with my chakra either.”  He said with that same grin, still standing there as Jeisuta began to run.

He watched as the man neared the edge of his vision at the current time.  He stretched the entire time as he breathed slowly to make sure he remained limber.  He had to admit, it was fun goofing off during an important instance.  Then as he focused he noticed that Jeisuta cleared the fence and landed on a ledge.

“Hmmm...good reflexes, could have used the stairs though…”  He said with a grin as he began to run at a brisk pace, more than cutting the time in half in the way of him arriving to the building.

“You have some speed, but you still have a way’s to go, the training today should help with that.”  He said with a smile, before walking into the building.

Miyamoto waved to the people inside as he entered, everyone was moving this way and that, making for a very crowded hallway.  He yawned as he weaved through the people with ease, people were able to catch a glimpse of him here and there as he made it up the stairs easily.  He did not own a watch so he knew not how long it took, but regardless he shrugged it off and opened the door leading outside.  The wind swept through the area as he looked around.

“Hmmm...wonder where he is, I don’t think I was that fast…” He said as he sat down cross-legged and closed his eyes so that he could meditate on the coming moments.

WC: 407/1646
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum