HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 272 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 428
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)
by Sanae Today at 5:14 pm

» Ice Clones
by Kotetsu Today at 4:56 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:31 pm

» Simple Sage Transformation - Jugo Bloodline
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:30 pm

» Hikari's Jounin Outfit
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 4:09 pm

» Working on Reports (P, W/ Kenshin,Valen)
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 3:20 pm

» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Sanae Today at 2:29 pm

» Water Camo
by Kyson <3 Today at 2:21 pm

» Training and Missions
by Sanae Today at 2:06 pm

» The Lunar Rose (P, IO)
by Sanae Today at 2:04 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Kyousuke Snow <3

Gary

Kotetsu

Ren

Xuba Xixisis <3

Sanae

Higuto Aburame

Kenshin Uzumaki <3

Sakaiza Hyuuga <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoru Nara <3
Genin
Genin

Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation Hidden Techniques
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Not at all, I think you bring up some fair points that, when addressed, might breed benefit for the site. We should keep this think tank going and when we come to an acceptable conclusion, the mods can take it from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 102
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning,
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden eyes
Ryo : 33600
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:17 pm

The other point, which I don't think that anyone is considering, what if the villages were working together? There are currently 4 biju that are not claimed by anyone yet, (5 if you consider the two tailed clone, which is currently taken, but the person has been afk longer than he has been on the site and his group has already killed him IC and is just waiting for it to be approved) What if, a group of A-rank NPC MN are trying to collect them and a few low level ninja are sent after them, not realizeing the severity of the situation. (3 from each village) When they arrive, it turns out that the situation is alot worst than originaly predicted (It will be unknown that the A rank MN are that level and that is there goal,) so the D-C rank ninja are forced to come together and defeat them. Also, as a reward for this, each village can claim one of the free bijuu and decide what to do with it.

Once again, just throwing another idea out there, not even pushing the idea, just thought it could be fun to suggest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Queen|
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 36
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 23425
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:20 pm

I'd like to see something like if you were to die with a character, you can choose to start with half of what the char had. Ie: if you dies with a char that had 325 stats, you can start a char with 175 as well as half the amount of techs. and I think the rule you are referring to is the ability to start off a char two ranks lower than your current one. I think this applies to alt. Not sure if it applies to death but feel that someone should be able to start one lower as well as the half that I stated previously to encourage more conflict yet still have that fear of losing ur current char

edit: Staff is planning on suing the bijuu for future events. ETA of those events are unknown though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Have they said that? Because I haven't heard a mention of them since I joined the site (I admit, it has only been a few weeks though, and Koroshi, Mrs. Aki, and Den who has only just become a mod again, are the only ones I have talked to) and could this be the event? Presuming that they don't have an event already planned. Also, that is fine, it could be something else, like supper powerful weapons/armor, or maybe a powerful S-rank jutsu that can only be given to those who were on the mission, something like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iesada Saito
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 9
Element(s) : Water
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:30 pm

To the point regarding npcs as evil-doers:
I feel it would be better to make them pc-characters. Npcs are great, but to make them real someone has to be rping them constantly to make them real then they might as well be pc-characters (See Aki's numerous npcs). Just a quick thought.

The character restart:
I wasn't talking so much about the rank when I talked about this, but it is a good point too. Having started at ANBU I can tell you that need to do a lot of work to get that character up to snuff development wise. The work weaving a story is tough and takes time. So, despite getting a rank 'for free' it takes a while to get that character to a certain level that makes sense for said character. Note: I don't mean this stat and jutsu wise, but storywise.

Side point on bijuu:
To quote Riot games they will be 'Soon tm'. Its been said that there would be events for upwards of a year, take that as you will.

Last edited by Iesada Saito on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Well, when I say NPC's I mean have some one else Play them that is out of the game. Preferably not mods (Not because that doesn't make sense, it would, but we all know that it would all get dumped on Mrs. Aki, and I feel like that is unfair for her since she is already doing so much) but volunteers on the site that mods would think could do it.

As for the character restart, that is true about the character devolpment, but if there is a chance of character death (Outside of doing something stupid, like 'my character with 5 health jumps into the fireball with 125 power and epicly jumps out of it and cuts the enemy in half!' ) everyone should know and understand that is a possiblity, and if they aren't ok with the risk, then don't do it. Or, as I said, have an agreement that no character will be killed beforehand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeo
Lord
Lord

Fame : 292
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 25100
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Alright, might as well go through an actual response. Though I won't bother addressing stuff that Gary has gone over.

You want plots, make your own.

Kind of a terrible response in all honestly. But I'll elaborate somewhat. In order to avoid bashing staff too much, which frankly I could do all day, I'll just gloss over that and bash everyone else instead. Frankly there is no reason that you all can not make your own 'events' per say.

Cross-village rp isn't exactly viable. Not that it ever was mind you. That's just the nature of this site I guess. Stick with your village for now. Make little mini-plots with your village mates. Cute little events and such. Fun little things can come about from the most random of elements.

Like I said about a suggestion about businesses before. Give the staff incentive to actually start some larger scale things. It's all good and dandy for you all to bitch about not having stuff to do, then not actively try and make things happen within your own communities beforehand.

Start small, build your way up.

I am not going to debate with any of you. My opinion is correct, that is the way this works. Silly fools, go rp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iesada Saito
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 9
Element(s) : Water
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:59 pm

I really don't like the way you put it, and I for one have been trying to get something going for some time, but am having problems.

That being said, Takeo isn't wrong. But I feel like part of what we want is to experience cross village RP's and (at least in my case) some of us are to low of a level to leave our village without becoming MN's.

As for the idea of making smaller plots ourselvess. I really like that idea, but the problem is that I think some of us who haven't been around as long as Takeo (at least myself) is a little bit to scared to go out there and do that because we are scared that we might do something that goes against the site or what our village leaders/mods want us to do, and as such we will get shut down.

Takeo probably won't respond, so I am not going to ask him to, but for the others that are here, he does bring a valid points, what do you guys feel about it?

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Said something that I looked back on and came out really harsh and not the way I wanted to put it. My bad :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xuba Xixisis <3
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 2600
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Its how it is. You gotta risk a bit. Scheme and plot, then execute for things. We cant all be. "Goody goody." And expect money to rain from the sky.  Sometimes we gotta do a little bad to get noticed. Or complete every mission with flying colors and teach every genin in the village and grow as a leader. Teach a group of charecters consitently. You know get noticed! Or go do something insidious.

Aka take risks. Do some dirty deeds. Get dirt on hands. Frame a person if you must. [size=30] Something get stabbed, take a few fireballs. Make a name for yourself. Get known. [/size]

[size=30]You want to do both good and bad. Then do it. Just take action. How is a kage gonna take note of what you do unless its consistant? How ya gonna be known if you dont inquire to a higher up? [/size]

[size=30]In spars for example. Do something unexpected. Heck do something almost scuicidal and pull it off. That way you can take notice. Your rping a ninja. Do ninja stuff. [/size]

[size=30]Take risk going out and getting info on other villages even. The sky is the limit. [/size]

stats

basic stats:

why you will not have nice things:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot   

Back to top Go down

plot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum