HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 273 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 429
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 10:35 am

» Shtodara The OBliger
by TheObliger Today at 9:13 am

» Bring a Package to the Royal Palace (IO) (Kote)
by Kotetsu Today at 6:56 am

» V6 Ninja Shop
by Tamaki Today at 6:56 am

» Shedding Teeth [Invite Only]
by Ari Today at 6:23 am

» Rank, Color, and Name Change
by Yoshinaga Yumi <3 Today at 6:17 am

» So you wanted to meet me in private then...
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:26 am

» Mystical Palm Aura
by Kenshin Uzumaki <3 Today at 5:22 am

» Kozai Yuki National Archives
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:15 am

» Teacher for a day
by Mo-ri Jin Today at 4:59 am

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Xyxer

Kyousuke Snow <3

Kotetsu

Xuba Xixisis <3

Ren

Sakaiza Hyuuga <3

Gary

Sanae

Higuto Aburame

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
|Queen|
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 36
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 23425
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:25 pm

@Hikari Namikaze <3 wrote:
That gives me a thought, we have a group called the akutski, what exactly is there purpose? I know they arent all evil because mrs aki is with them, but what is there purpose?

They aren't much of a thing anymore.

As for having a major plot Tak, I think differently. I believe most would be willing to have a major plot, or at least, something that we all would know is going on in the ninja world. But that's just my opinion. I just feel like having such a peaceful site on the most part is kind of bland once someone has run the course of their own personal plot/has gone to max out their char

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iesada Saito
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 9
Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:31 pm

If I might interject, such a peaceful site is actually a result of people maxing stats and such. No one wants to lose a character they spent time on. In fact, you might notice that rarely do people with maxed stats die. Odd, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 102
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning,
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden eyes
Ryo : 33600
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Now, before I say something, I need to admit I am still new to the site, and both of you are alot more exprience then myself. I feel like there are a few people (Myself being one of them, but prehaps others feel differently) that would be willing to do something, even if it might mean a negative outcome for them. Perhaps each country can send a team of either genin or chunin (I feel that jounin and higher ranks are to overpowered to have a large scale event like this) that haven't been given the opportunity to do something yet, something that starts out small but turns into something bigger. Prehaps the teams are fighting against something, or prehaps they are fighting together against an npc or something.

A few things I think can help with that is 1. Having the mods come up with a fair and already agreed upon outcome.
2. only ask people on that mission if they understand the outcome and are willing to go with it.

Or vise versa.

1. Don't have a predetermined outcome, and have characters only agree to join if they are willing to say that they are OK with the outcome, whatever it might be. Then, only pick people who are of the understanding of that.

As for PC deaths, we can either have an OOC no purposeful killing agreement, or have an IC reason to give a reason to capture instead of kill. (Once again, just shooting ideas, I like the thought of doing this and am just shooting out reasons how this could work)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:41 pm

The site I went to before this one had every outcome predetermined, so egos weren't' as much of a problem. I personally liked that, but at the same time I understand why people don't want to do that all the time. But for something like this I feel like it would be needed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iesada Saito
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Those are some good ideas. I am a big fan of predetermined fights as one can pay more attention to actually writing well as opposed to 'out writing' someone else. Moreover, I really like the concept of non-consensual character death not being a thing. Personally, I write to develop characters, not to one-up those around me; killing a character off feels like killing off someone's hard work. Unlike video games one can't start over and get back into it really quickly, it takes times. Months even. Yes, I'm a fan of what you are saying.

However, I feel the same old problems will come up:
-Certain people absolutely need to have control
-Activity is always an issue
-Egos; in my experience, people loath to let these go

Just my thoughts.

Wanna take bets on how quickly this topic will be locked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Probably soon, but I hope not, I should probably make some points about what I am writing about.

1. I am not complaining about a lack of plot, I am ok with the site how it is, I just am intrested in having a discussion.
2. I am not 100 percent behind this idea, but I don't want it to be shut down on the premises of Oh, it could never happen when i feel like it is possible.

Now, about your problems with it, you make a valid point, but that was why I felt like we should have some sort of screening before doing it to choose people to do it, pick people that would only be cool with the outcome, people that we know are active, and people that we know won't have ego issues. I know there a re a few people like that on the site, I don't know you that well, but I feel like you are one of them Mr. Saito, (I think of myself as one of them as well, but if you want to look at my post and be a judge, I understand that.) But once again, this is just my opinion, everyone can take it or leave it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
|Queen|
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 36
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 23425
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:08 pm

@Iesada Saito wrote:
Those are some good ideas. I am a big fan of predetermined fights as one can pay more attention to actually writing well as opposed to 'out writing' someone else. Moreover, I really like the concept of non-consensual character death not being a thing. Personally, I write to develop characters, not to one-up those around me; killing a character off feels like killing off someone's hard work. Unlike video games one can't start over and get back into it really quickly, it takes times. Months even. Yes, I'm a fan of what you are saying.

However, I feel the same old problems will come up:
-Certain people absolutely need to have control
-Activity is always an issue
-Egos; in my experience, people loath to let these go

Just my thoughts.

Wanna take bets on how quickly this topic will be locked?

agreed on all fronts, thought I don't think death has to be common either for their to be good conflict on the site. I can't recall massive death happening on the old site I was on. I feel like the idea of conflict and such can be achieved without everyone dying every five seconds.

And Agreed hikari. the site is good as is too, but i think it could benefit from more of a site wide plot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoru Nara <3
Genin
Genin

Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation Hidden Techniques
100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:08 pm

I agree with the notion that a character death is the equivalent of lost invested time but there is a system in place such that a user losing a character does not need to start from square one. While I cannot find the location of this rule, I'll state it from memory. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

The higher the rank of your character upon death, the higher the rank of a character you can make afterward. For example, if you character dies as a jounin, the next may start as a genin. Does your character die as an ANBU? Your next can start as a jounin.

This dampens the effect of killing off someone's hard work. One would get most of it back upon creating a new character.

But that just solves the problem of a character dying without consent.

Further, some of my thoughts on the site's current state. It's definitely fine as it is but as Queen wrote, it can benefit greatly from a large inclusive event/plot. I think that the way things are now is isolated. Every character can do their own things, interact with the members of their villages but true genuine character is built through the unpredictable nature of reality.

The choice should be presented whether or not a member would like to be thrown into a story line. The benefits of such a choice would be meaning character development. And I mean not to say that the characters around now are shallow or lack depth. I'm just saying that incentive for site-wide plots would be the essence of a good story.

Satoru Nara's Stats:

Last edited by Shiro Kaguya <3 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin
Jounin

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm

That rule I belive used to be a thing in V5, but now, all characters must start no higher then at genin rank (Except for contest) I do like that idea though, if your character dies on this, you can start them as something the same level as or one level lower than what you were at before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iesada Saito
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

100%

PostSubject: Re: plot   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Please, don't misunderstand me. I don't want to shut anything down. In fact, I'd like nothing more than for such suggestions to be implemented. Hopefully, we can get some good discussion going here and pull some people together for these plot ideas. I do, honestly, want this to work, but perhaps I have been poisoned by prior experiences, forgive me if I come off as cynical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot   

Back to top Go down

plot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Suggestions-
Jump to: