Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private] Empty Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private]

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am
Ayame sat at one of the water fountains at the Suna training grounds, searching over her Jutsu encyclopedia warily, trying to figure out if there is anything more she could learn before the exams coming up. She was growing increasingly fearful by the day, anticipating her failure being a genin and going up against such strong people. Any confidence from the written exams that she had had now evaporated under the desert sun.

She felt as if she was not ready, but perhaps it meant that she really was.

Ayame breathed slowly, performing the summoning Jutsu and summoning her golden koi, Saito, wondering if there were any other clan Jutsu the plump naggy know it all fish could tell her about.

WC: 121

(sorry its a bit short, i'm tired and hungry but wanted to get the ball rolling. This is timelined to the day before the exams to ic fit the "no stat claiming" thing. Therefore any stats we would earn wouldn't affect us until after the first part, but we can still claim jutsu, i believe)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private] Empty Re: Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private]

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 pm
The day before the second part of the Jounin Exams were to commence. He had already been in Suna for a little over a week now, but Jace couldn't help feeling like he needed to become even stronger. Most of his time here already had been spent in the Sand's training grounds preparing for his upcoming battles. They were sure to be intense, pushing the contestants to their limits and even further as they were tested. Today was no different.

The heat was immense under the hot desert sun, something Ro had been complaining about all morning. She had made it a point to let Jace know just exactly how much she preferred the cooler climate of the Fire Country and the shade of its trees. The crow was perched on the blonde's right shoulder now; she had stopped her complaining a while ago and seemed like she was finally just enjoying his company. Before long the pair found themselves in the training grounds where Jace detected a familiar presence. Ayame. The genin that had been assigned to the Uchiha's team. 

"Hey Ayame. It's been a while."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private] Empty Re: Training with the Senpai [Jace][No Kill, Private]

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:12 pm
Ayame had started talking to her summon about clan Jutsu, needing something to get the upper hand on her opponent. Unfortunately, this fish couldn't explain a lot of what went through his brain.

"There may be some you can take on with this rank, however, it might prove be a bit challenging as it currently stands." His wise voice grumbled lost in his thoughts. It will rely on the methods used to discover your Yureigan abilities. What you need to do is trigger a special pheromone that will cease your opponents cortisol production. To better understand how to do that you must train and block your own. Then you must apply what chemicals your body used to stop them into a scentless pheromone that will reduce your enemy's speed." Saito finally paused a moment. "Got it?"

"Uh yeah, I suppose" Ayame stammered trying to remember what to do.

Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and a phrase of acknowledgment.

Ayame was s little shocked by the voice. She hadn't heard the voice in a while and wasn't sure where she had heard it before, but it was familiar. As soon as she turned, she knew exactly who it was. "Oh, Hi Jace-sensei!" she said trying to sound a bit more enthusiastic than she felt. "How's it been?" she asked curiously approaching the boy with a magnificent black crow on his shoulder. She nearly chuckled to herself remembering how she surpassed him on the written exam, though not by much. Oh, the irony.

"Have you heard anything from Kyori? or Orokana?" she asked. "I haven't spoken to Oro since I told him I would be coming here for the exams, and, well, I haven't seen Kyo since we did that training exercise," she muttered.

"Anyway, may I train with you?" she asked curiously. "I'm not good yet, but I want to learn as much as I can to help me tomorrow. You saw the roster, correct?" she asked remembering the other three on her group.

WC:343

0343/4250 : Yureigan - Agliophobia
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:22 am
The girl promptly stood and, perhaps with more enthusiasm than was necessary, greeted the young Uchiha. He hadn't seen her since the training exercise he had put her and the other two genin through. It felt so long ago now. Certainly she had improved a lot by now if she was participating in the Jounin Exams. 

"I'm glad to see you here. You must have gotten a lot stronger since the last time I saw you." he said with sincere enthusiasm himself. Seeing Orokana here and now Ayame too made Jace feel both happy that his students were growing so quickly and sad that they were able to catch up to him in such a short amount of time. He had really been taking it too easy in the training department it seemed. 

"Well I met with Orokana after arriving here, but I haven't heard from Kyori since that day either. I'm sure he's probably doing ok. I'll ask about him when we get back to the village. As for training, what did you have in mind?" he was always up for a little training. Ayame was still under his command on team 13 anyway so he pretty much needed to train her. It was his philosophy to train his students so that they could one day take his place after all.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:55 am
Ayame thought a moment. What did she want? "Well, I'll be up against an Uchiha in one of my matches..." she trailed. "I was wondering if you could give me some experience with the Sharingan. I mean, I used to have a friend that had it and explained a little about it, but he disappeared," she muttered. "Kyori had it too I believe, but we both haven't seen him in ages."

Ayame turned to her koi. "I also need to get some more Jutsu in my arsenal if I am to stand a chance in my group." she looked back to Jace, her nerves getting the better of her again. "Anything of a lower level I'm willing to learn, maybe even some abilities. All I know is that I will need a wide range of Jutsu. Of course, I specialize in Medical Jutsu, but any other Jutsu could really help. I also would like to learn a body part replication Jutsu." she stated blankly, knowing he wouldn't be able to teach her that one, but it was something for her to look forward to.

WC: 188
TWC: 652

0652/4250 : Yureigan - Agliophobia

Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:49 pm
That was quite a laundry list of things Ayame wanted to get out of this little meeting. Experience against the sharingan, some more low level jutsu and the body replication technique? He could certainly give the girl some real battle experience, but other than that Jace wasn't sure how much help he was going to be with her other requests. 

"HA! This boy doesn't have much in the way of jutsu himself. And if you're looking for medical techniques you sure got the wrong person. He can give you some real battle experience though." Ro cut in before the blonde could even answer. She wasn't wrong though. 

"Well thanks, Ro." Jace said as he rolled his eyes. "She's right. I specialize in genjutsu and don't have as much of a variety in jutsu as other chuunin might. As for that body replication technique I'm sure I won't be any help at all. I'm sorry Ayame. BUT I can certainly give you that experience you were looking for. Get yourself ready and we'll have ourselves a fight." he said before moving back a ways so that he was standing exactly 8 meters away and facing the girl.

"Come at me with the intent to kill. If you don't you'll never come close to beating me." the boy said as he slid his left foot forward while simultaneously reaching his left hand into his side weapons pouch and pulling out a kunai that he held in a reverse grip. He positioned his right arm behind him to reach into his back weapons pouch and grip two shuriken. The hazel green of his eyes swirled and became the signature crimson that meant his clan's doujutsu was activated. "Ready when you are."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:38 am
Ayame sighed, "I don't expect you to help with the medical Jutsu," she responded rolling her eyes to Jace's comment. "I can do that on my own for the most part, but it is something I wanted to accomplish eventually, or at least that's how I meant it."

Ayame was a little uncomfortable with the beautiful talking bird, though. "Ro can hang over by Saito. Since summons aren't allowed in the exams, they won't be allowed in this battle either, save encouragement and advice."

Ayame watched the boy back up and tell her to attack with the intent to kill. Ayame activated her Yureigan and began.

At a speed of 110, she rapidly made the hand signs for the weak "Snakes Mouth" Jutsu, expelling the snake from her own mouth at a scaled speed of 40. This snake would Chase Jace until he got out of its range. She would follow pursuit at a speed of 55 watching for an attack and knowing one was coming.

This was all a part of her plan.

WC: 176
TWC: 828

0828/4250 : Yureigan - Agliophobia
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:58 am
The girl didn't hesitate to begin her assault. The boy's eyes followed her movements with ease. He saw the chakra being built up and the seals she was using. The jutsu was unknown to him, but that didn't stop his sharingan from copying it down to the smallest detail. He saw her muscles tense before she actually made any movements. Ayame wanted practice against the sharingan after all, so he thought he might as well show her what exactly the Uchiha's famous doujutsu could do.

Jace began weaving the same exact signs as Ayame at the exact same time with the exact same speed. Both shinobi completed their hand seals together and two giant spinning columns of water in the form of snakes attacked each other directly in the middle of Jace and Ayame. The two water snakes dispersed upon coming into contact with one another since they had the same exact attributes. This was just one of the sharingan's abilities. The power to copy another person's jutsu down to the T and replicate it without fail. This was actually the first time Jace had utilized this specific power. It was certainly something he would be taking advantage of in the future.

The instant the copied water snake left Jace's mouth, he threw a single kunai straight above him(speed of 105) with his left hand and two shuriken in a flight path directly behind his water snake. Of course, with the two large jutsu colliding between Ayame and himself, the girl wouldn't have been able to notice the thrown ninja tools that were aimed to hit her midsection. Once the shuriken were launched, Jace looked up at the kunai he had thrown and formed four hand seals as fast as he could(110 speed). At this point the snakes would be just colliding and dispersing. Instantly Jace would disappear using his teleportation technique, s.w.i.t.c.h., and reappear 7 meters above in place of the kunai he had thrown.

With some minor acrobatics, he maneuvered his body so that he was now facing the ground from above and formed the seals Horse-Tiger, also at his maximum speed. Immediately after the seals were finished, a large 2 meter diameter fireball was launched downward at Ayame(40 speed). Now that the water dragons were dispersing and the girl would be focused on the shuriken, she would be hard pressed to do something about the impending ball of fire raining down on her.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:55 am
Ayame noticed him doing a Jutsu the moment she began. Wait... was that the exact same Jutsu?!?!? Ayame's thoughts raced and she looked slightly scared, but she wasn't. Within mere milliseconds she knew exactly what she was gonna do. She smiled, a grin almost mischievous. He was falling into her trap perfectly.

Ayame made the tiger sign (speed 110) as soon as the snake left his mouth, manipulating his snake into a 50 meter radius, visibility zero mist around herself, by using the hidden mist Jutsu. Best put an end to that damned copying of his while she could. As soon as the mist had formed not even allowing light to penetrate it, she activated her Yureigan so she could see exactly what Jace was doing.

She could see a black shadow in his hand, it had to be the kunai he held before based on its shape and contrast to Jace's deep red aura. Suddenly, the boy threw the kunai into air, so she ignored it slightly for time being, and noticed two shuriken being thrown, standard sharpness of 30, towards her snake, bouncing off of it (scaled health 40, then add 60 due to it being attacked)(Total health 100) as the snake continued on towards the target.

Then Jace disappeared. Immediately, things clicked. That's why he threw the kunai, wasn't it. She looked up and saw him there, attempting to get himself to face the ground and making hand signs as she ran. Ayame Spit a poison mist, within the regular mist, as she ran, expelling it when directly below him. This mist would go 10 meters in every direction including up. Given that he is suspended in the air, she knew he would have little chance to avoid the poison. (Scaled speed 55, weakened power 17 to prevent death upon him breathing as he fell from 7 meters into the air.)

She continued running past him, picking up speed to her full 110 and running out of range of the jutsu, circling outside of the flame's reach at that speed (should easily be able to avoid due to given speed being 40).

WC: 350
TWC: 1178

1178/4250 : Yureigan - Agliophobia
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:24 am
Jace's water snake suddenly disappeared and a heavy mist fell over the training grounds in it's place. The boy's eyes couldn't see anything through the hidden mist technique except bright chakra all around him. With his sharingan so obscured like this the only thing he could do was back far enough away so that he knew he would be safe. The instant the mist formed Jace reacted by performing the Ram hand seal(110 speed) and dashed backward to be right outside of the mist(235 speed).

It was a good plan, using the hidden mist to obscure his vision like that. She obviously knew more about the sharingan than she had let on. It would have been a better plan if the blonde didn't have an affinity for the lightning element. Now that he was completely outside of the mist, Jace formed a series of five seals at his maximum speed(110). When the final seal was finished, he stepped forward and let out a surge of lightning from his palms that extended itself through every single microscopic drop of water contained within the mist that Ayame had performed. In an instant the well thought out maneuver had become the girl's downfall. 

Now that the mist had become a field of lightning attacking everything within it, Jace performed another series of seals and a flock of 25 crows appeared and swooped underneath him and brought him high into the air where they circled with him on their backs out of reach of the mist and likely any other technique thrown his way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum