HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 273 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 429
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Into the woods and shrooms (nk p)
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 5:51 pm

» Ice Clones
by Kotetsu Today at 4:56 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:31 pm

» Simple Sage Transformation - Jugo Bloodline
by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:30 pm

» Hikari's Jounin Outfit
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 4:09 pm

» Working on Reports (P, W/ Kenshin,Valen)
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 3:20 pm

» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Sanae Today at 2:29 pm

» Water Camo
by Kyson <3 Today at 2:21 pm

» Training and Missions
by Sanae Today at 2:06 pm

» The Lunar Rose (P, IO)
by Sanae Today at 2:04 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Kyousuke Snow <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Kotetsu

Gary

Ren

Higuto Aburame

Sanae

Sakaiza Hyuuga <3

Salzem <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Hey there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:18 am

@Officer Finale wrote:
Hey I'm new.~

I've been looking to join an active site for a bit.

I got some questions after looking through the rules.

How much do items, weapons, armor, bloodlines, jutsu, and skills boost stats? Do they each have a maximum per rank flexible by drawbacks? Limits to passive/active boosts? How much are sub-stats boosted? How much can jutsu be boosted by each of those things? Can only one of those each boost stats harmlessly?

I read through stat rules and looked at statistics but got confused lol. I'd appreciate a quick guide if someone has the time.

Only recently back, but I don't believe things have changed in this area since I was last here. Especially the descriptions.... :/

Items - 2x25 boosts for substats. 1 +25 for main stats. Items, weapons, and armour are all considered items, for this.

Bloodlines usually can give +20 to stats. They sometime do substats, but not all substats are equal.

Jutsu can boost by the base power of their rank for to stats (so an S rank can boost by 70 in two stats). Technically speaking, anything that boosts more should be illegal. Unless you are on a limited tech or a biju, because certain people like feeling powerful. *eye rolls*

Generally speaking, the jutsu that boosted more than allowed, with drawbacks, have been phased out.

skills are only worthwhile for the (single) +10 passive stat boost to a substat. Don't let anyone fool you otherwise.

you can only have one normal activated boost to your base stats (i.e. normally a jutsu that boosts your stats, like speed and chakra). usually this means an S rank +70/+70. You can use a taijutsu or weaponry boost on top, but you have to still pay their costs, and the boosts are halved. biju are broken messes that don't count towards the limits. Fortunately, they are rarely used.

Passive boosters can stack, however. If you need advice on a specific type of build, you can always ask me, assuming I'm still here lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 30
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 2550
100%

PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:45 am

As for stats.

Health: how much you can take and handle (do not worry much on this)

Speed: how fast you are. : its sub stat is,reaction time. Reaction time determines how much you can notice of the world. (Example: fast ppl).

Your reaction time  is as follows. Your speed stat + 60.

(Most used stat)

Chakra: determines your chakra power. And what rank ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, medical, genjutsu, and space and time techniques you can learn.

5 chakra: E ranks

10 chakra: D ranks

20 chakra: C ranks

30 chakra: B ranks

50 chakra: A ranks

70 chakra: S ranks.

(Also another important stat.)

Stanima: this determines your AP (action points.) For every point in your stanima stat. You gain 10 AP.

(So if you have 10 stanima. You have 100 action points)

Action points are semi important. If you run out of them. You will be knocked out in the topic.

(This is so-so. Moderate focus recomended)

Strength: the higher this is. The stronger you are. If stronger then opponent you simply can hold em down.

(Nuff said. Up to you how you focus this.)

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 53
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Uzumaki
Bloodline : Fuinjutsu Mastery
Ryo : 3500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:20 am

Hi, welcome to the site, were all glad to have you here. Now on to your questions Jeisuta gives some fairly sound advice, however to answer a few things that he missed/is wrong about.

Firstly, I think you were asking about how strong a jutsu can be boosted, not how much it can boost by; in which case the answer is depending on your build a jutsu can reach a max of 300 power, speed, ect.

Secondly whilst Active stat boosters are generally a worse idea than passive ones they do allow for an increase of 20 points rather than ten, so in the right builds one or two active boosters in a well made skill can be very useful.

Much like Jeisuta I'm happy to help you design a build that suits what you want your character to be, but the most important thing is to make a character which your going to enjoy playing. there's no point playing an overpowered lump of meat with no personality.

Edit: additionally if you want an examination of the current 'meta' of the site high speed is considered a near requirement for most builds due to the link to reaction time. Although Yen has already said it, I'll reiterate that a high speed is highly recommend, at least for your first character.

Ren Tsubasa
Chunin
Kirigakure
Health: 40
Chakra: 100
Stamina: 100
Speed: 100
Strength: 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David o' confused names
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Unknown....
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Hey there   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:59 am

worth checking, but afaik active skills count towards the active stat boosters - leaving you without the jutsu booster.

edit: got an affirmation from Risako
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there   

Back to top Go down

Hey there
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introduce yourselves!-
Jump to: