Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaTea with Youta and ZToday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Finally Rectifying the Situation (Ashie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Rectifying the Situation (Ashie)

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:27 pm
"Oh... well... you know..." Salzem laughed off the little girl's comment like it was no big deal. "Strong people to fight, responsibility to the village, expectations and all that, you know? It's nothing I could avoid and be in my right mind." It probably was a big deal though. Perhaps he was doing something wrong not acknowledging the uh.... importance of what he was doing. The Jounin exams was made to root out who was the best of the best, who would be the best protector and who couldn't, who possessed the most strength and might in all of the village combatants and it was the last one the lycan had focused on... A test of strength and nothing more fore if he focused on the consequences of his winning and what that meant for all below him, he might've just ignored the opportunity all together.

"Training is such a... boring term for it, Ashie." The lycan protested, looking at her oddly. "This is just a little game between you and me, you know? See how we both stand without getting into a REAL fight... I don't want to have training before my fate is decided in front of a live audience! I want to have fun!" He laughed again before looking over the little uchiha with an analytical eye. "Speaking of the exams... I think you'd've been perfect for participating Ashie. You are literally one of the strongest, and smartest fighters I know and I find it hard to assume that you aren't in the exams..." His tone was almost accusing, as if he were trying to cut through the pretenses and get to the truth behind it. It wasn't like it mattered to him whether or not she signed up... It wasn't like he'd take offense if she didn't. It was her life and all, but she didn't look to him like the kind that would pass up something like this. But then, what did he know about anything anymore. Between the majority of his loved ones dropping dead in the span of a few days and the pop-up of Jounin-exam anxiety, one of the contestants in the exams could be a jinchuriki and he wouldn't even blink. Heck, the moon could be used to put everyone into a coma and he'd just fall asleep with the rest of them smiling because he'd be the only one who wouldn't be surprised. In any case, the lycan would shrug and reach out a fist for Ashie to bump, another sign of friendship between them.

"Tell me Ashie..." Salzem asked, taking a few steps back and putting about 3 meter's distance between them. "You ever wonder why everyone isn't a ninja...? I mean... You get all these abilities and stuff, some that might even seem like magic and yet we have civilians..."
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Finally Rectifying the Situation (Ashie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Rectifying the Situation (Ashie)

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:22 pm
She listened to him as he spoke, her nervousness growing as he questions her not being in the exams, and she giggled awkwardly rubbing the back of her head. This action was stopped as Sal questioned why civilian's existed. Ashie's face took on a more serious and compassionate face as she looked out over the citizens of Sunagakure. Her tone matching her look,

"It's not a question of why are there civilians...more of, why are there shinobi? You see, at some point our nations must've been at peace, and there were civilians going rogue. Causing chaos all over, the civilians couldn't defend themselves, but some could. Not only did they rise to protect but then they rose to teach as well. So that way the nations could have some form of protection, but that doesn't mean every citizen should be a shinobi. We stand up for the one's who cannot defend themselves." She paused for a short amount of time taking a breath from her speech,

"Like I've said before, a lot of people question a Leaf's purpose. A lot of them seem to think its to Rise and Fall for the nation. However, I think there's much more to it than that. Our purpose is not just to rise and fall, but to teach the new leaves how to be. When our time comes to an end and we fall, the new leaves will be ready. That's what my uncle's have done for our village, they fell to show me that I need to be ready for anything." Her tone didn't sound hurt this time, even though her uncles were always a tough subject for her, this time she shone them in the light they deserved to be in.
Anonymous

Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm
"Not necessarily." Salzem disagreed, cocking his head to the side as Ashie provided her explanation. "Ninja might've been created as a new way to wage war, just as a sword or bow might've been. Think about it... people have been fighting longer than anyone can remember and probably longer than anyone has ever recorded and us, with these headbands and chakra control, are just the newest weapons to come out of this... cycle. I don't know if there's ever been a time of peace from which ninja were born, but from the history I do know and the... uh... job description, Ninja seem to be more soldiers and assassins than well... keepers of the peace, don't you think? I don't mean to be  depressing, but... you know... We've always been at war with one person or another... You'd think since the creation of us ninja, the Kages would put a mandate or something that made more people into more soldiers to achieve that peace... I don't know... I hardly understand what's going on outside my window anymore." Salzem's eyes glazed over as he spaced out into the distance, thinking on what he had just said... either the Kages didn't care enough about peace to do that to their people or cared too much... either way, it was a scary thought...

"And speaking of soldiers... Ashie, what made you into one...? Please don't take offense for me saying so, but you're so young... Actually, now that I'm really looking at you, I'm actually intimidated by what's become of you so early... It's common knowledge we need to protect our people, that SHOULD protect our people because... well... they're our people. We're told this since we were kids but... why so young...? Kids fighting kids...? Killing each other for ideals of those at least 3 times their age...? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth..." Salzem looked down at himself for a moment, then at his hands, imagining the blood that already stained them. "It makes me wonder if things have gotten better or worse since our creation... or if it's just more of the same...
Anonymous

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:50 am
(So... I'ma just exit here. Claiming nothing)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:44 am
Approved of exit.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:37 pm
Close Topic, also exitting claiming nothing
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:39 pm
Actually, Void it, it never happened in the first place.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:40 am
(Might I ask why it needs voiding)
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm
What's the point of keeping it up? You just left in the middle of it with no explanation, we didn't earn any stats, didn't claim any words. What's the point? For your apology to Ashie and then you disappeared out of no where? It's dumb.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:02 pm
(It was yer post and nothing was being done so... Whatever. If this is what you want, who am I to stop you)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum