Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hitori - Transformation Techniqe Empty Hitori - Transformation Techniqe

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:40 pm
Blanketed by darkness, the faint chirping of birds rose as a crescendo of various harmonies. Their prepossessing compositions enticed Hitori’s ears and beckoned his conscious. His eyes fluttered open, and, pierced by the light of the dew-filled morning, they ached. As if forcing his body upward, Hitori, rubbed his eyelids to alleviate the light stinging morning brought to his sulfuric, cutting eyes. He yawned, and glanced outside with his glossed eyes.

“It’s morning!” Hitori yelled, fighting his dry throat. Like he was stricken with an electrical shock, Hitori launched from his bed like a rocket onto the floors, and the young Uzumaki dashed to his dresser, wrestling off his clothes in an uncontrollable maelstrom of excitement. He grasped his normal attire and dived into them like a swimming pool.

Sprinting for the mirror, Hitori threw his hands into his scarlet hair, making short work of the volcanic mess. “Good enough,” he mumbled, gritting his teeth in ecstasy. He leapt out of the room and peeked into his mother’s room. Incense filled his nostrils. “Happy birthday, Mom!” he shouted, now stepping inside. “Now, I know I promised to relax today, but I have to keep pushing myself. I’m sorry, but I’m just too excited! You always said to strive and work hard, so that’s what I’m doing! But I’m rambling… I just want you to be proud of me, and I was thinking what better present would there be to work hard so I can help the people like you, Mom? Heh. Just, wish me luck, ok, Mother?” he shouted with a grin that stretched from ear to year. He looked upon his mother’s soothing, blue eyes. “I’ll see you when I’m done. Happy birthday, again!”

Hitori launched as a torpedo from his home and onto the pavement. The aroma of cherry blossoms swelled inside of him, filling him with energy. He bolted out of the thunderstorm of pink petals onto the street. Thoughts of the jutsu filled his mind, and, with each step, his anticipation expanded.

When he finally reached the training grounds, Hitori took a long, deep breath. The air was brisk and moist. Dew covered the knife-like grass that littered the fields. With a flick of his wrist, Hitori withdrew the scroll hanging from his waist. He stretched out his hands and revealed the calligraphy engraved onto the parchment. “Transformation… mental… environmental interference… concentration… Got it!”

Hitori thought. Let’s try a rock. Dog, he performed the handsign. Boar, again. Ram. “Transformation Jutsu!” Hitori yelled. White smoke filled the air around him. I can’t see! Did it work?! Hitori looked in a frenzy, but could not see due to the smoke. He was frantic. Hitori danced, patting his abdomen, feeling for any sort of sign that the jutsu worked. The smoke cleared, revealing no change to his appearance. Hitori sighed.

Rock. Think rock thoughts. Again, Hitori performed the handsigns. “Transformation Jutsu!” he shouted. Smoke once again launched into the air.

Before Hitori could get out any words, he groaned. His hand had become stone-like in appearance. Large stone appendages replaced what used to be fingers and his fair skin had become grey. “At least it’s progress,” he said, shaking his arm vigorously. The illusion disappeared, and Hitori once again prepared to perform the handsigns. He planted his shoes into the packed dirt and breathed deeply. He concentrated. Think rocks. Rocky thoughts. Hitori performed the handsigns once more, with blinding speed. “Transformation Jutsu!” he shouted. When the next clearing of smoke arrived, Hitori had grown shorter. His legs had become boulders and his skin an ash grey. “Hm, maybe I’m doing it wrong.”

Hitori let go of his concentration and withdrew the scroll once more. He read over the jutsu, looking for something he missed. Nothing.

Hitori rolled the scroll and attached it to his side. He smiled and thought deeply about what he was going to transform into. He pictured the rock in his mind and added detail. “All right!” he shouted. “Dog, boar, ram! Transformation Jutsu!”

Hitori surprised himself, transforming into a pebble. “Not exactly what I wanted, but this will do.” But then, just as soon as his illusion began, it began toppling over. His head began to ache, and it felt as if it were going to explode into dozens of pieces. Hitori burst from the jutsu, appearing human one more. He rubbed his aching head and groaned. “Ok, I can do the technique. It’s just holding it.”

The boy groaned as he rose from the ground. He performed the jutsu, but as soon as he became a rock, the pain exponentially increased in his head. “Agh!” he yelped, once again breaking the jutsu. “What’s going on?”

Morning passed into noon, but Hitori’s frustrations grew more and more with each passing moment. Again and again he would lose his concentration to the splitting headaches. Each time he landed on the ground, staining his clothes in dirt. The sky soon became dark, and with it carried the boom of thunder. Lightning flickered in the air, illuminating the training grounds.

“Transformation Jutsu!” Hitori screamed, his voice rivaling that of the thunder. But now he ached, and the jutsu could barely produce a puff of smoke, much less a noticeable change in his form. My chakra… The sky screamed and boomed at Hitori, and it began to cry. Rain filled the air around Hitori, drenching his clothes. “What’s wrong with me?” he muttered, looking at his hands. Hitori looked up to the sky. “Why can’t I do it, Mom?” he faintly called out to the sky in his now raspy voice. He glanced down at the scroll. “How can I save everyone of I can’t learn one lousy jutsu!” he yelled, starving his throat of any comfort that remained. The boy latched onto the scroll and chunked it with all of his might.

Why, Mom? Again, he performed the handsigns. “Transformation jutsu!” Smoke swirled around him, encompassing his vision and blinding him.

For what seemed like hours to Hitori, the smoke finally cleared. He felt odd, but there was no longer any pain. He could think clearly, but he still retained his new form. I did it! Hitori took a step forward, but then he realized something. He could move. Hitori examined his hands, and, frantically, dashed to a puddle. He dropped to his knees, taping the water to settle it and hovering over it to block the constant rain. His distorted reflection cleared, but when peered into the puddle, he immediately recognized those blue eyes. His mother stared back at him.

Hitori jumped back, tears streaming down his face. The illusion jutsu faded, and he touched his wet face. It looked so real. Hitori rose to his feet and walked to the scroll, its ink now smudged and staining the parchment.

Upon returning home, Hitori limped inside. His legs and throat screamed with pain. He walked, almost limping, to his mother’s memorial chamber and peered inside. The familiar smell filled his lungs as he made his way to his mother’s portrait. Water dripped from his clothes and hair. “I’m sorry I’m so late, Mom,” he said, dropping to his knees. He rested upon his ankles and sat for a moment. The near-silent sound of incense burning filled his ears. “I was practicing today and…” Hitori began to weep. “I miss you so much, Mom.” Hitori rose from his seated position and wiped away the tears. “Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you,” he whispered, leaving the room.
WC: 1248
Requesting:
Transformation Technique
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22306-transformation-technique
6 Stat Points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu