Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Training NK Empty Training NK

Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:22 pm
Nano had just finished his second day of the academy and was looking for extra work to get a head start on the rest of the class. He had come to the training grounds dressed in his regular clothes and found a shady spot under a tree. He had been working on the clone jutsu in class and was hoping he could finish it in this training session.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Training NK Empty Re: Training NK

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:40 pm
Spoiler:

Ayato had woken up early in the morning, enjoying his breakfast. A couple of boiled eggs with a loaf of fresh baked bread coated with butter. Also, three bacon slices on the side because bacon I guess. He would wash them down with a bottle of milk. Had been enjoying one every morning since he was a child. Yeah, that was life. A sudden knock startled him interrupting the lad's breakfast. Behind me, Ayato hastily turned around and opened the sliding window doors. The raven croaked loudly at Ayato's sight and took flight before landing again on the open window. He was worried his sudden movement might have scared the messenger bird off. Ravens where regular means of communication within the village, able to fly from one location to another and back. 

He gently took hold of the raven with his left hand, white fingers running through the soft black feathers of the animal. As Ayato reached to remove the letter tied to the bird's small ankle, it twisted it's small head towards his face and croaked loudly one more time. "Quiet I'm not hurting you." Now holding in his hand the small scroll Ayato let go of the bird. With the flapping of wings, the raven took a flight to leave a gust of black leathers in its wake to scatter in Ayato's room. He kept watching it for a few minutes until it disappeared into the distant blue sky.

The wax seal that had the insignia of the Hoshigakure Shinobi Academy stamp upon it. Queer, he rarely visited there anymore, what business did they have with him. With his thumbs he scratched the wax seal, checking the authenticity for himself. He hmmed and hurred until he was positive it was not fabricated. Unrolling the parchment he began to read.

It was from Komina-sensei, his tutor from the academy. Apparently, there was a shinobi in the academy who needed help with training and she had called in sick today and there was no one to replace her. Ayato considered for a moment why would he go there, no need to bother with helping someone else. On the other hand, this was a favor asked from him by Komina-sensei, who trained Ayato during his years in the academy. He held the woman in high regard, especially after learning of her story. She was excommunicated from Kumogakure when a tyrant took over the village a couple years back and refused to bend the knee to him. During the attack, her husband lost a leg and both her children lost their lives. Yet the woman found it within her to press on with her life and provide for her family as an academy student for the newly established village of Hoshigakure, all the while keeping a warm smile for the students during the lecture. No words could ever express, Ayato's admiration of her. But perhaps his actions could.

Ayato went to the wardrobe of his room and began to change into his shinobi uniform. A black t-shirt, gray pants made of wool and worn blue shinobi sandals. To shield himself from the cold wind he chose a long-sleeved gray overcoat and on his belt there were clipped two weapon pouches, one holding 5 kunai and 5 Shuriken and the other 2 smoke bombs and 2 tags of explosive materials. Last but not least, he placed on his head the black elastic band of the forehead protector with the elaborated star carved upon the metal. Let's get this over with. He said to rouse himself and took off hastily from the window.

On his way there, he did his best ignore the looks full of hatred from villagers who had a bitter disdain for shinobi.  There were times that he hated them too, but it was his duty to respond to the poisonous looks with the silent treatment. His shinobi duty aside, there was a part of him that understood their hate, even though he had done them no wrong. There was no place in the world where foreigners were easily accepted, and fear for something different may cut deeper even than the sharpest blade.

In a way, however, the mistreatment he received from them was one of the main sources he drew power from. Many of his days would begin with the exact same ritual; wake up early in the morning put on his workout clothes, leg warmers, and his Hoshigakure headband. He would outside of his house,  look around and then begin his roadwork until he returned to his house and worked on weights for 2 hours. The ritual was not the running and weight training he put his body through each morning; the ritual was the sinister looks the locals gave him. Today would have been like that, if not for the letter.

He seemed to lose time thinking about this and before long, he had reached his destination. The building Hoshigakure Shinobi Academy loomed above him as he took a deep breath of morning air attempting to ease the tension from his person.  "Gods, I hate this place." He remembered how the local children gave them the cold shoulder in the breaks, he remembered how the courtyard of rang to the song of steel against steel when he had fought Tabuse Jun not too long ago. But he was not here to reflect upon his excommunication during his days in the academy or his victory against the school bully. He had come here to train a student in place of the bedridden Kamina-sensei. A woman he admired.

Ayato walked past the gates and looked around, finally noticing a student. He was under the shadow of a tree, to shield himself from the sun that emitted heat from far above. "Hey, you the kid I'm supposed to train?" The words left his mouth without cool courtesy and perhaps hints of dismay.

WC : 980

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga <3 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:00 am
Nano opened his textbook and began to read over some of the techniques he could learn in the academy. There was the substitution jutsu, the transformation jutsu, clone jutsu and and a bunch more! So many to choose from. He had already learn the transformation jutsu, clone jutsu, level one Basic Medical Ninjutsu and the Rope Escape Technique earlier on so he could cross them off the list. Eventually Nano decided he would try to learn the substitution jutsu first. He was hoping he could get some more down but he hadn't decided which to learn next yet.

Reading through the substitution jutsu page, it said 'The substitution jutsu is a technique used for quick escapes and can be used for deception. When properly used, the substitution jutsu, otherwise known as the kawarimi, makes you swap places with an object, usually a log, and makes it look like you were still hit by the attack you are trying to escape from. To perform this jutsu, you must visualise what object you wish to substitute with, reach out with your chakra and do the handsigns tiger, boar, ox, dog then snake.

Nano went through the 5 hand signs, memorising them before visualising a small log about 5 metres away. He reached out with his chakra and just as he was about to do the hand signs, he was startled by a voice coming from his side. "Hey, you the kid I'm supposed to train?", 'Damn how did he get so close without me noticing? I must have been too focused on my technique.' "Well Sensei did mention trying to get somebody to tutor me a while ago. I'm Nano Gōka, pleasure to meet you! What's your name?" Nano put his text book aside and waited for the boy's response

Wc 300

Last edited by Nanobug on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:19 am
Looking at the figure beneath the tree closely, he could see him for what he truly was, a kid. Brown hair and light blue eyes that under the shade of the tree that coaxed the earth appeared to be almost purple. His clothing attire was of small account, a plain brown jacket, black pants and a pair of shinobi sandals. But his weight was not. For the years he had in him, ten and one was Ayato's estimated guess, the kid was standing nearly 165cm tall (5'5), only a head shorter than Ayato who was already considered tall for the age of four and ten standing 172cm (5'6). 

"Well, Sensei did mention trying to get somebody to tutor me a while ago. I'm Nano Gōka, a pleasure to meet you! What's your name?" 

The kid would say as an immediate response to Ayato's words. He had a friendly tone in his voice, one Ayato would rarely receive from others in the City of Haven but would come to appreciate nonetheless. However, even though he was about to respond with a similar gesture, Ayato was not be moved so easily. Shinobi rules demanded proper etiquette and in the village were the titles of knighthood and lordship existed, someone may feel slighted if is not addressed properly with a title befitting his rank. But leaving Hoshi's culture aside that the kid may know if he was a local, Ayato would only have to look back to his previous time teaching at the academy to understand that if he did not let the boy know of his place now, he was bound to disrespect Ayato later on. "I have to be strict. Maybe I'm not the right person, this student should be learning that from a mouth of a shinobi with greater prestige like Kyousuke Snow." Yet his teacher had gone off the gates Hoshi and had not returned as of yet. For the other higher ups of the village Ayato could not speak, but to his mind were a big question mark to say at least. Unboundedly, it would be better if a greater man could lecture Nano Goka, but for now, Ayato was all he had. 

Putting a fist in front of his mouth he would clear his throat and search for his sensei's or his father's voice. "The name is Ayato. Ayato Hyuuga. And I am a Genin. When you speak to me you will address me as senpai. Same goes for the rest of your seniors in the shinobi system. Additionally, when in presence of a superior such as a Jounin you will not speak unless spoken to first." Ayato would say the words with cool and distant courtesy. "Now if we got that cleared we may proceed."

WC - 471

(OOC: Hey mate, remember to list word count at the end of your posts.)
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:34 pm
While awaiting his response, Nano made sure to remember all of the newcomer's features. His medium length black hair, his brown eyes and his height of about 5 foot 6. He was wearing a black tshirt with a grey overcoat covering it and grey woollen pants with regular blue shinobi sandals. He seemed like a fairly nice guy.

"The name is Ayato. Ayato Hyuuga. And I am a Genin. When you speak to me you will address me as Sendai. Same goes for the rest of your seniors in the shinobi system. Additionally, when in presence of a superior such as a Jounin you will not speak unless spoken to first. Now if we got that cleared we may proceed." The man - Ayato-senpai, said in a cool and level tone, showing he meant business.

Nano looked up at Ayato-senpai in newfound respect. If he was willing to teach him, who was he to decline? Nano knew that if were to ever achieve his goals he would have to take every possible chance to grow stronger. If he didn't, how would he ever protect and give others a better life than his? He needed this extra training and he was extremely grateful for the chance.

Nano shot up and over dramatically saluted Ayato-senpai. "Yes Ayato-senpai!"

Wc 214

(OOC: I know the transformation, clone, rope escape technique and basic medical ninjutsu lvl 1 btw
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:13 pm
Yes, Ayato-senpai!"The Academy student declared passionately with a strong salutation to follow. Ayato did not excpect such an enthusiastic response but it was good to know the fellow shinobi was catching up.

Ayato had not spent any thought on his way in regards to what to teach. So, he had to improvise, while at the same timing keeping in mind that there was so much that could be taught to an Academy Student. Trying to figure out what they could work on, the Hyuuga spent a couple of moments going deep inside his head. Flipping through hypothetical sheets of paper where he had cataloged the knowledge he had attained as a shinobi, before finally finding two jutsu that might do the trick. There were two E-rank Techniques, The Genjutsu Release and the substitution jutsu.  

The Genjutsu was definitely more complicated to execute since it required an actual Genjutsu to cast upon the user for him to break, but thankfully Ayato had the answer to that as well. A genjutsu in his arsenal of techniques existed and the name was Mist Servant technique. Anyhow, he did not need to concern himself with the Genjutsu Release, yet. The first jutsu Ayato was going to perform and eventually teach the student would be the substitution as it was a simpler, basic form of ninjutsu. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute himself with another nearby object. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

"The first jutsu I'm going to show you is the substitution jutsu. It is a basic supplementary Ninjutsu. With this technique, the users replace their own body with some other object, the moment the adversary lands and attack upon you. This object can be a block of wood or even another person-" Ayato would shrug at the last part. The events coming back at him to fits and flashes. The fight, back in the Water Gardens where the enemy used Ayato as a punching to take a blow in his place. Thankfully, in the end, he wasn't all that hurt save for his dignity. Regardless, after taking a few moments to catch his breath he would continue. " This allows the shinobi in question to quickly flee and hide or counter while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack." He would finish in a calm tone, before reaching a hand into his weapon pouch pulling out a kunai. 

"Now, I'll give you a demonstration. But first, extend your arm." Ayato demanded of the Academy Student, while taking a few steps forward towards him. When he was in front of him, he would flip the kunai on his hand, the pointy end on the palm and the handle towards the juniors chest. "Here take this." When Gōka would put his grip around the handle and hold the kunai in his hands Ayato would walk a good two meters away from him.  "Go on, charge or throw it at me." Ayato would say before placing his hands in front of his execute and execute the Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake hand seals at a speed of 30, slow enough for the Academy student to follow. 

WC - 544
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:32 pm
Ayato-senpai looked surprised for a split second before going into a thinking pose. Nano took this time to imagine what sorts of jutsu he could learn from him. He was only allowed E rank jutsu as an Academy Student because of some stupid law he hated but at the same time understood. What would happen if an Academy Student was trying to learn an S rank and killed his classmate by accident?

On that note, Ayato-Senpai began to speak, "The first jutsu I'm going to show you is the substitution jutsu. It is a basic supplementary Ninjutsu. With this technique, the user replaces their own body with some other object, the moment the adversary lands an attack upon you. The object can be a block of wood or even another person-" He shrugged at that before taking a breath and began speaking again. "This allows the shinobi in question to quickly flee and hide or counter while the original object takes the brunt of their opponent's attack."

He then pulled a kunai out of his weapon pouch. "Now, I'll give you a demonstration. but first, extend your arm." Extending his arm, Nano noticed Ayato-Senpai stepping towards him while flipping the kunai, positioning the handle towards him. Once he gripped the handle of the kunai, Ayato-senpai stepped back two metres. "Go on, church or throw it at me." Without hesitating, Nano charged at his senpai with his measly 7 speed.

Just as he was about to sink the kunai into Ayato-Senpai's skin, he was replaced by a small log. He had seen his senpai performing the five handsigns, tiger, boar, ox, dog and snake and made sure to implant them into his memory. After a few moments of searching, he spotted his senpai walking out from behind a bush. "You HAVE to teach me that Ayato-senpai!"

Wc 305
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:07 pm
The kid charged at him effective immediately, kicking up dust and grass as he did. Ayato noticed that his movement lacked grace and his footwork needed a lot of refinement but what this was only natural for an Academy Student. He did not seem to lack heart, however. Ayato would have to help the student refine his form later on, since practicing a movement repeatedly with bad form is promoting bad habits and severely inhibits one’s capabilities to progress as a shinobi.

Back to the matter at hand, Goka stabbed Ayato on the torso, piercing through clothes and skin. The Genin was pushed back momentarily, and for a moment, with the delusion not dispelling immediately it appeared as if he was truly hurt, but the sound was all wrong, instead of clothes and skin ripping apart from the cold touch of the tip of the kunai, there was only the splintering of wood.

With the illusion now dispelled, Ayato would spawn a couple of feet to the student’s right, behind some vegetation existing in the area, the origins of the log Ayato substituted with. He watched as the brown haired swept his head back and forth, searching the area for where Ayato could be. "You HAVE to teach me that Ayato-senpai!" He let out passionately the moment he spotted Ayato.

That is what I’m doing,” Ayato responded almost immediately and went on to extend his right arm towards the ground picking a small rock with his fingers. “By now, I think you have a vague idea of how the technique works.”  Extending his right forearm to his side, Ayato would play with the 7cm stone in diameter, balancing it between his fingers. He let it take flight a few times, always landing back into the palm of his hand. Ayato estimated it was light enough to not cause severe damage if Nano Goka failed to substitute properly as a kunai or shuriken would. But nonetheless, the rock was bound would, sneaking in a small sense of danger in there.

It should do the trick.” Ayato thought and turned his attention towards the Academy Student. “Go on, do the hand seals, so you can try it yourself,” Ayato said, bringing his hand to his ear, elbow pointing to where the rock would supposedly hit on Nano’s body. He rocked his body forward extending out the arm and the stone took flight, traveling towards Nano Goka with a speed of 40. Ayato made sure not put his entire body weight behind it, so the student eyes could follow the projectile.

If the student successfully substituted himself out of the way or not, did not matter all that much, to be honest. Ayato was positive that Nano would execute the technique properly but his next course of action would remain pretty much the same. He would either throw thumbs to congratulate otherwise he notes that in order to successfully execute the technique repetition was a necessity.  Regardless of which one, Ayato would move to explain the next technique he had in mind.

The next technique I’m going to teach, like the Substitution is a ninjutsu supplementary technique. It is named Genjutsu Kai or Release. By using this technique, the user is able to escape Genjutsu they are placed under. Executing the tiger seal will make chakra to flow rapidly through your body thus breaking the opponents hold over your chakra flow, which is how the art of illusion works. “Ayato would pause for a moment put his hands in front of his chest and then speak again “The most difficult part about Genjutsu is to actually realize you are placed under one.” Ayato executed the Boar → Rat hand seals for the Mist Servant and eerie black illusions of himself started to emerge one by one from trees and rocks. They were twelve in total, surrounding Nano Goka from all directions.

WC: 636

Jutsu used:
Nano Gōka
Nano Gōka
Citizen

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:25 am
"That is what I am doing" Ayato-senpai replied smoothly. Ayato-senpai then went down to the ground and picked up a small stone. "By now, I think you have a vague idea of how the technique works," he announced before throwing the stone up into the air and catching it a few times. "Go on, do the handseals, so you can try it yourself," he then chucked the stone at Nano at a fast speed of 40. Fast for a new genin anyway.

Nano quickly went through the handseals before substituting with a log a couple of meters away. Wow. Nano didn't expect himself to get it first try. Just as he was going to start speaking Ayato-senpai began to explain the next technique he would learn. The Genjutsu release jutsu. 

"The next technique I'm going to teach, like the Substitution is a supplementary technique. It is name Genjutsu Kai or Release. By using this technique, the user is able to escape Genjutsu they are placed under. Executing the tiger seal will make chakra flow rapidly through your body thus breaking the opponents hold over your chakra flow, which is how the art of illusion works." Ayato senpai paused for a moment before continuing. "The most difficult part about Genjutsu is to actually realize you are placed under one."

With that, he saw Ayato-senpai go through two handseals before twelve eerie clones of his senpai appeared around him, effectively trapping him. They began to step forward at a speed of 10, making him step into the center of them all. Nano began to ponder this for a moment. Ayato senpai had gone through 2 handseals, boar and rat. Those weren't the seals for any clone jutsu he had ever heard of so this must have been a genjutsu to test him!

Quickly doing what Ayato-senpai had said to release the genjutsu. He performed the tiger seal and felt his chakra fluctuate for a moment before the clones flickered a few times before disappearing completely. He had done it! He had done the Genjutsu Kai Jutsu!

"Ha! Did you see that Ayato-senpai? Your clones where all like woo and I was all like ahh but then I got rid of them! That was awesome!"

WC 372 

(OOC: I got Genin so you can also teach me some D if you're willing. My chakra isnt high enough for C though.)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
( OOC: Congrats on hitting Genin mate, and sure, I'll show you what I know. Just a small note, for the sake of keeping the narrative linear I will keep referring to your character in the topic as Academy Student. Hope it is alright with you.) 

They moved slowly and almost ghostlike. The phantoms under Ayato's his complete control, approaching the Academy student yet their dead eyes would make him unable to read their intentions. However, the non-baffled Goka reacted accordingly.  He put his hands together, performed the required seal, the chakra moved rapidly through his body and the illusion Ayato had created to test him broke.  Ayato's idea of teaching the Genjutsu release was to trap the Academy student in an illusion and force him to break out of it on his own. But perhaps Ayato tipping him off on the Genjutsu made things way too easy. Perhaps he shouldn't have and he could reflect on that later on. After all, teaching is to learn twice, or so someone had said to him. 

"Well executed Goka. You're faring better than I expected. We are sticking with ninjutsu. The next on I'm planning on teaching you is a tad harder, though. " Ayato said and his gaze would narrow down. His normally solemn facial expression gave hints on what appeared to be something uncomfortable close to amusement.  Yet the tone in his voice would still be filled with the same cool formality as before. And instead of giving the boy a pat on the shoulder and congratulate him on a job well done, Ayato would remain stationary and make no immediate movement towards him. Again, he had to be strict. This was not a sport, this whole "session was to help Nano Goka's mind for the harsh life of a shinobi that lay ahead of him. And it was only through discipline, one could truly mature both as a shinobi and as an individual.

"Have you heard of the Body Flicker? Well regardless if you have or not I should explain the theory behind it. This technique allows the user to travel short or long distances with untraceable speed. An observer may parallel this with teleportation and rightfully so, since it may give that impression yet it actually slightly different than that. To get the boost you have to focus the chakra on your feet. Then the stored chakra is used to vitalize the body and move at extreme speed. With the Body Flicker you can dodge an upcoming attack, close the distance and land one of your own but in the end, it all comes to how fast you move from point A to point B. Allow me to demonstrate."

Ayato put his right hand in front of him, his index and middle fingers pointing upwards for the Boar hand seal. As he did, he remembered the first time he attempted the Body Flicker. How he tried to stop and one leg tripped on another and his face almost met the ground if he had not managed to sneak in an arm in there just in time. Ayato was green as the grass, he and the student were stepping on back then. But that was the past and now he was certain he had grown a lot more seasoned.  Closing his eyes he proceeded to direct the flow of his chakra towards his feet. The process lasted for over a minute. Opening his eyes he widened the distance between his legs by placing his left foot forward.  He started to run in circles with a speed of 45 in order to build his momentum,  "Body Flicker!" releasing the technique he moved forward in a powerful burst of 120 speed.  Dust shooting up whenever he stepped. It is very unlikely his eyes are going catch up with my movements but I think I explained everything thoroughly.  He thought proudly of his teaching as the air current was brushing against his face. Ayato would land 5 meters away from where Goka stood and then turn to face the Academy Student once again.

"This is a D-rank technique but you should not the let the rank fool you. This jutsu can be the deciding factor in a battle. Trust me, I've seen so myself." A frown appeared across Ayato's brow. His mind traveling back the Water Garden and their recent battle that took place there. Kenshin's assault on the bestial creature and how he used the technique to set up the combination that settled the fight. Yet Ayato was aware that Kenshin Uzumaki was capable of finding a way to cause more damage with a wooden stick than most Genin would by using a sword or a kunai. Damn that guy, damn his shinobi hide. 

WC: 748
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum