Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sora's Training Empty Sora's Training

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:53 pm
Sora yawned noisily as he stretched every single bone in his body with an audible pop. The bed he was lying in was pretty comfortable; Sora claimed that it would be - if it wasn't already - his true love. It smelled like the fresh air in the morning, but still had a particular scent that familiarized him with the furniture. As Sora opened his cerulean-blue eyes, he was greeted by the ceiling that he saw every morning when he woke up. His eyes were slightly squinting from the bright light, causing darkness to etch his vision, Sora was obviously still tired. 

The chocolate-brown haired boy yawned and stretched once again  - without the loud cracking of his bones - and slowly closed his tired ocean-blue eyes once again. Until a certain ball of ever-expanding energy pounced on top of him knocking the very wind out of his gut. Sora's eyes could've popped out of his skull as his little brother Roxas jumped on top of him various times. The first two times Roxas had bounced had caught him off guard, but by the third bounce he grabbed the little boy with a sigh.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Roxas would scream giggling at the sight of his older brother's discomfort. The chocolate-brown haired boy tossed his brother on his bed; Sora yawned even louder than he thought possible as he rolled out of bed and hit the carpeted floor without as much as a flinch. The Genin dragged himself off of the ground, and onto his feet as he walked towards the closet with an exhausted look on his face.

Today was going to be one of those Roxas days. They could be horrid, or they could be great; this day was certainly going to be bad.

A few hours had passed, and Sora had finally gotten ready for the day. He had dressed in his usual attire and had devoured his breakfast. His pseudo-parents were still sleeping so he had some free time. 

That was instantly taken away by Roxas. "Come on Sora, show me that awesome fire technique!" The hyper boy said. Sora got up from the kitchen tabled and slowly started walking outside with Roxas trailing behind. He knew that when Roxas wanted something, he'd get it. 

Sora and Roxas made it out to the backyard. Sora winced as the memory came back to him from last night, how his little brother even knew the technique he was practicing. Soon he flashbacked to last night when the orphanage was eating together, and then when Roxas had asked Sora about how the academy was.

Roxas wasn't hyper or annoying at the moment, so Sora had told him about the elemental Jutsu that he was working on before he graduated. It was an E-Rank technique called Fire Release: Fire Stream. It was weak, but still, a pretty cool skill to have. The chocolate-brown haired boy instantly regretted the decision of telling his little brother as he demanded to see it.

Sora was instantly about to say no until Mitsuki, his orphanage caregiver and pseudo-mom, looked at him with a look of consuming rage. The boy gulped nervously and decided he'd show his baby bro, tomorrow of course since they were still eating dinner and it was late.

"Sure Roxas, just let me get prepared," Sora lied. The chocolate-brown haired boy acted as if he knew the technique at all, but he had really just read up on and thought it was cool. He had to remember the technique step-by-step. 

Knead his Katon chakra into his chest, and with the utilization of a one handed half tiger seal, he could expel forth a few flames from his mouth. It wasn't a very good technique, as it was an E-Rank, but it was a pretty good starter technique.

Roxas plopped on the ground watching his big brother with stars in his eyes. No matter how annoying he could be some (most) of the time, Sora wouldn't let his little brother down.

"Fire Release: Fire Stream!" Sora said. He channeled the elemental chakra into his chest and then performed the half tiger seal, and out of his mouth expelled flames. Why did he imagine himself as a dragon at this part of the technique?

Roxas jumped up clapping with joy at the technique Sora had just shown him, "That was awesome Sora!" As Sora finished the technique Roxas tackled him into a hug. The boy fell directly on his back, embracing the little blonde-haired boy in his arms. 

"Thanks for showing me that Sora," Roxas said with compassion in his squeaky voice. Sora smiled gently at his little brother as he patted his head.

"Now are you going to show me that skill where you change your voice-" Roxas' rant was interrupted before it started by Sora's gentle glare. Roxas nodded as he knew that his big brother was tired, so he'd play with Mom and Dad.

As he ran away Sora thought this was the perfect chance. A devious grin adopted his face, "Roxas I have one more technique I can show you. You just have to stay turned around so I can do it, and then I can surprise you, little bro." Sora had always wanted to learn the Taijutsu skill (if it could even be called that) for the most embarrassing moments. To shock an enemy, embarrass a friend, or serve for the perfect prank. The whole skill was being performed in his mind and he had to hold in his laughter.

"Hurry up Sora, I don't have all day!" Roxas complained putting his hands on his hips as he waited. If Sora could grin any wider he would've as he placed his middle finger and index fingers together on both hands. He then clasped his hands together and pushed his body down so he was the closest to the ground withot falling. He then sprinted forward at a fast pace and as he reached his intended attack spot he brought his arms backward and launched them forward.

"SORA WHAT THE-" He couldn't finish his sentence as he was shot up in the air screaming. As he fell back down Sora was on the floor snickering. He then burst out into laughter causing Roxas to gain a blush, take out the wedgie, and ran away as the blood rushed to his face. Sora knew that his brother would be mad at him, but cared less as he fell to the floor laughing.

He couldn't even help it, the technique had worked perfectly and his brother had fallen right for it. It was a little mean, but it didn't matter. Sora stayed on the floor laughing and holding his gut as pain filled it from laughing so hard. He could do this against enemies to embarrass them and then take them out as they realized what happened to them. He could use this against people that pissed him off, and get back at them in the form of a prank. Sora finally ceased from his laughter as the pain just didn't work for him.

As Roxas ran away, Sora got up. The boy dusted off his hoodie and shorts as he watched the little boy run away. Man, he was brimming with energy. It was like he was a star that was going to implode, but it never did and was always on the verge of just imploding.

Sora had chuckled at his little analogy before he suddenly had gotten serious. He needed to learn a few more skills, and maybe the one Roxas was talking about. The actual name for the ability was Puppet Art: Ventriloquism, and it altered the voice of a human or puppet to the user's liking. It could be well used under a proficient Transformation Technique for stealth missions.

It could be used for undercover work, a message for your teammate or even just to play practical jokes. Sora chuckled a bit, the words 'practical joke' found themselves back in his mind. If Roxas wanted to hear the skill so bad, then his big brother would let him.

Before he pranked the boy, Sora needed to learn the skill. If he did it right then, there would be a long range with the ability, and he could project his voice from fifteen meters away. He focused on his vocal cords and gently pulled his chakra into them, focusing on them to not break. After he slightly loosened his vocal codes he spoke.

"Howdy-" Sora slapped a hand to his mouth. His voice sounded like he had sucked a balloon's helium right out of it and it made your voice very silly. Sora had grinned before he decided to tighten his vocal cords, but not to the point of hurting himself.

"Where is my duck, Jack!" Sora yelled in a voice deeper than the ground to get from the crust to the Earth's core. He laughed - which made it sound like someone was stomping - at his joke. He loved that book as a child; Jack and The Chakra Bean Stalk was his childhood favorite. 

Sora released the pressure to his vocal cords and quietly jogged up to the house. Roxas was there playing with his shinobi action figures causing Sora to smile slightly. All of a sudden the boy had lost the pleasure in scaring his little brother, who was so innocent that it would harm him more to prank his brother than it would harm Roxas.

"Hey Roxas," Sora said typically causing the boy to jump at the unexpected presence. Roxas spun around standing up, and when he realized it was Sora he noticeably got angered with a glare,"Yeah big bro?"

"I just finished learning another technique if you want to have fun~!" Sora said in a half-teasing and half-playful tone of voice. Roxas' eyes sparkled like they usually did when Sora showed him his technique until he remembered what happened, "It's not like that other Taijutsu move, is it?" His tone took an evil tone. Sora nodded putting his hands up defensively. Sora directed him and when they reached their destination in the orphanage's/their backyard. They then sat on the grass.

"I made up a game called 'What's That Voice!' and when I do the technique I want you to tell me where it is from, okay?" Sora asked with a warm smile. His brother nodded excitedly to hang out with his big brother (without him pranking him). The two continued this game all day with lots of laughing, smiling, and sibling bonding and Roxas soon forgot about the past events that had perspired.

The next day had come so fast Sora hadn't even known it. The weekend was gone, and so now it was time to do his weekly chores. The chocolate-brown haired boy jumped out of bed without any hesitation and ran downstairs to finish his chores.

"Dishes are done," Sora would say as he finished his first chore. He'd then run over to the next chore which would be the laundry. Ever since Sora was young, the boy had loved helping out the orphanage as much as he could. It made him feel special to help the other orphans.

The chores were finally all done. Except for breakfast which Sora was currently going to make. The peach skinned boy had sprinted into the kitchen and got out all the utensils and ingredients. Sora knew he had to finish before the other kids woke up, it was his duty as the oldest of the bunch.

Time passed by quickly and there was a huge meal on the table. Pancakes, sausages, eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits, toast, hashbrowns, and almost anything else you could have at breakfast. It was like a horde, no, it was a horde! The kids came rushing down in a huge group running towards the table likes animals!

Sora quickly grabbed his plate and ran as they all came running at the table like they have never been fed before. The Genin made it outside before he was overrun with kids. Sighing, Sora quickly started eating his breakfast on the porch. The smell of oak wood had been reaching his nostrils, the orphanage had a certain smell to it when you lived there your whole life, and the feeling of the morning wind blew against his warm skin like any other beautiful day.

After Sora had finished, he quickly slid the plate under the door and started to walk off. He was going to train once again; he needed to work on all these E-Rank techniques. Sora instantly turned when he heard a cry of pain; it seemed as if it came from an alleyway. The boy wasted no time in running towards the cry of distress.

Sora didn't even have to look close enough to know that this man was trying to harm the woman who lay on the ground. He didn't waste any time in being nice either. Sora bounced off the wall as the alleyway was narrow and slammed his knee into the man's spine with an audible crack.

Sora didn't pay any attention the groaning man as he looked at the woman. Her clothes were ripped, and she had cuts all over her body from what looked like kitchen knives. Sora dropped to his knees and instantly recalled on the Basic Medical Ninjutsu he had learned in the academy. His chakra took a protective form of her body, surrounding her person. It was over in a matter of seconds, and her wounds had been healed.

"You okay?" Sora asked as helped her up. She nodded before looking at the man and flinching. Sora took note of that and decided that Mama and Papa could help. Holding her hand, Sora leads her away from the scene and towards the orphanage. He was still a kid, so he didn't know what to do in a situation like this.

After they had gotten there, the women sat in the living room giving Sora a good time to take in her appearance. She wore a light pink kimono with flowers printed all over it, and a dark pink sash that wrapped around her waist holding the clothing together. The woman had coal-black hair that flowed down to her back, and all-in-all she was a breathtaking woman.

"You're so beautiful!" A little girl said. That followed with a lot more comments about what she was wearing and her beautiful hair, and if they could brush it.

"Now, now kids. Calm down and let me and the sweet lady talk," Mitsuki - his not-really mom - said causing all the kids to back off. "Go play while Sora, and I talk."

They all let out sighs of sadness as they walked away sullenly. Sora walked over to the two as they sat down. "Sora, can you go put the tea I put on the stove well we begin to talk?" Mitsuki asked which Sora knew was secretly a command.

As soon as Sora left the couch, they began talking. He didn't know what they were talking about, but it hadn't mattered. If Sora didn't get the tea then his mother would destroy him, she'd destroy any kid that spoke back to her. She wasn't his mom, but the closest thing to a mom in Sora's and Roxas' eyes.

When Sora made it back to the living room, his mother whispered something in her the woman's ear while looking at Sora causing the boy to raise an eyebrow. As he placed the sets of tea and cups on the table all of a sudden, the world changed. He didn't know what happened, but he felt a sudden burst of chakra, and he was now seeing things differently.

The lady that he saved waved her hand, and they started to duplicate into many hands that were all the same. His eyebrow rose as he got a slight headache, and he finally realized he had been put under a Genjutsu by this lady. He burst his chakra out in one massive movement causing the Genjutsu to cancel.

"Good job Sora, you've done good," His mother said with a smile. That's what they were talking about; his mother had put him to the test by making this lady put a Genjutsu on him! As he opened his mouth to speak his mother gently shook her head in a firm 'no' even though she hadn't spoke.

Sora laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his head. How would you react if someone put you under a Genjutsu out of nowhere, especially when you saved them, and they were in your house.

"I'm sorry Sora," The lady said. Her voice sounded like warm honey and drips of water when it sprinkled lightly. "Your mother wanted to see if you have been up-to-date with your training. Set up the whole thing with the bandit too. Those weren't real cuts, I just put you in a Genjutsu from the beginning."

The so-called 'bandit' walked out of the kitchen with a glass of tea sipping it like a ballerina or princess. 

Sora glared at him before he smirked, "You got me good Ritsu, or should I say... father!?"

The two looked at each other seriously before bursting out in laughter. Sure, Sora felt a little weird about being put to the test, but he still loved his family more than ever.

"We hired the Genjutsu Mistress, Yūgana, to train you in a few subtle Genjutsu that will help you out. You will begin your training after we talk about your performance," Mitsuki said before turning to Yūgana and whispering something to her in which she giggled.

Sora didn't know what was going on, but his glare leveled on the two. They finally turned to Sora to speak, "Okay, Sora. You did well with attacking the enemy quickly and quietly. You were also proficient in getting the victim to safety. Next time, though, make sure to report the man as he could get away. I know you came here to get help on what to do, but sometimes you have to follow your heart for the right decision." His mother finished.

Sora nodded at her, understanding the way of her words. "I guess it's time to start your training, I have to tend to my young," Yūgana said standing up and signaling Sora to follow. The two ended up in the backyard of the orphanage where Sora did most of his training.

"Okay, I'm going to show you how to do Leaf-Style: Willow; the Genjutsu I just cast on you. The first thing you do is move your arm in a particular pattern that will make it look hallucinating in the eyes of someone else." Yūgana explained.

Sora nodded and remembered how his teacher had done it. He did the same time causing her to smile and nod, "Now imagine your chakra multiplying your hand. No, don't imagine. Make your arm multiply into ten different - but the same - arms."

Sora nodded once again as he moved his arm in the pattern, and surrounded his chakra on her. Then like an instinctive click he knew that she was put under his Genjutsu. It was quickly dispersed, and when it did Sora took a breath. He didn't even notice he was holding his breath.

"Good job Sora, if you are ever interested in learning any more Genjutsu just come to me. I gave your caretaker your information, good luck on becoming a great shinobi," She then vanished as if she wasn't even there. Sora was surprised at the woman; she had awed him in many different ways. Beauty, skill, and grace, and with all of that she was just plain amazing.

After getting over his little shock, Sora walked inside and decided he needed some ramen noodles. He went into the kitchen to see Roxas working on something. Sora raised an eyebrow as he looked to see the boy had a paint brush and was writing on a scroll.

Sora's eyes widened as he realized that was his material for Fuinjutsu! The boy was about to freak out when he saw the tears collecting at Roxas' eyes. Sora walked over and placed his hand gently on his back not to startle him.

"I can't do it! I can't make this stupid seal," Roxas said with tears now falling down his face, "I wanted it to be a surprise for you, but it's just so hard to grasp this stupid thing!"

"It doesn't have to be a surprise Ōtotō (Little Brother), we can do it together," Sora said rubbing the top of Roxas' head and wiping the tears away with his finger.

"Really?" He asked confused and in disbelief. That made Sora even sadder, "Yeah, why do you think we can't do it together?"

Roxas looked down once again with tears once again filling with tears, "Because, you're always too busy training. Train this, and train that, train with your new wife as well!"

Sora blushed at that theory. 

"I just don't want to lose you Sora; I don't want my big brother to go away!" Roxas cried flinging his arms around Sora who let his brother cry into his hoodie. He gently rubbed his back until his breathing slowed down, and Sora looked down to see he was asleep.

Sora grabbed his little brother bridal style and carried him to their room. In the orphanage, there were many different places and most people who had siblings shared a room. Sora gave the light blonde haired boy to his bed and gently laid him there. Tomorrow, Sora swore, that he was going to learn whatever Roxas was trying to learn.

The next morning had gone smoothly until Roxas almost began crying again, but then Sora got out the ink and paper and started to draw with him. He guided the younger boy's hand across the scroll causing them to laugh and smile when they messed up. Sora put his finger in the ink and placed it on his nose; Roxas fought back and the result was ink everywhere.

Then finally finished the seal. It was the Generic Sealing Technique, it was basic, but was still fun to learn with his baby brother. The spent the rest of the day hanging out with each other and going out to eat with some of the other orphans. The whole time at the ramen stands Sora couldn't stop thinking about the Fuinjutsu he had done with his little brother.

It was astonishing really. Sora had gotten the techniques down so fast that it wasn't even funny, and he still felt as if he just wanted to practice more of Fuinjutsu. It was like his mind was compelling him to take up the art more, and from that day on Sora had decided that he'd take up the art of Fuinjutsu.

After they returned Sora rushed to his desk and brought out all of his Fuinjutsu materials. The brush, ink, and the scrolls of course. He started to draw on it; he remembered learning about the skill in the academy. It was a Mark Seal, allowing the user to know where the person was. It wasn't really useful without a tracking technique, but he could learn that later down the line. He just wanted to stack the jutsu he was learning so he could use it for any time he needed it.

Sora slowly started tracing on the scroll. He didn't need to make a huge seal for the Mark Seal, but it would be good to practice his calligraphy in Fuinjutsu before he tried applying it to the human body. He was thinking of putting it on Roxas; so he knew if the seal was active all the time or not. Just in case something happened to his little brother.

After he had practiced the sensitive touch that Fuinjutsu needed, he could finally work on the actual seal. It's a single dot, like a very small mole, that is mere milometers wide.  He'd literally just have to touch the boy, make a very small seal, and then channel chakra into it to activate it. Sora would keep the seal on his little brother to make sure he stayed safe.

As Sora finished the seal he felt a sense of self-accomplishment. His smile widened, and stretched across his whole entire face as he looked at his work. It was like Fuinjutsu was in his blood like it called out to him as if he was summoning it from a Summon Contract. It made him giddy, excited, and overall efficient in the skill. Without warning, Sora burst through the door, and downstairs. His little brother was currently playing with his ninja toys.

"Hey Roxas, I got this new Fuinjutsu that allows me to check on you at all times of the day," Once again Roxas' eyes sparkled like the midnight sky filled with the specks of white light, "You want to do it?"

Roxas hopping up and down with his arms towards his side at anticipation. Sora walked over to the boy and gently moved his finger towards his forehead before he decided that would be too obvious, and really weird. He turned Roxas around and placed it in the middle of his back, and to his surprise, it actually looked like a mole.

"I don't feel any different," Roxas frowned. Sora held up his finger with a smile on his face, "Yeah, cause I haven't activated the seal yet!"

Before the light blonde haired little brother of Sora Uzumaki could speak, the feeling of chakra invaded his system. It hadn't panicked him, it had actually felt quite comforting. Like his brother would always be there for him no matter where he was.

"Woah, you're amazing Sora!" His little brother said tackling him with his signature hug. Sora laughed at they hit the floor, and the two just wrestled around a bit before Sora decided he needed to work some more. The Genin ran upstairs and pulled out a lowly pencil container that he had used in the academy. The next skills that he was going to be practicing were Fuinjutsu: Lock, and Fuinjutsu: Break. 

The boy quickly started to create the Fuinjutsu Lock. He was first going to test on his pencil holder to see if it could lock things without keys, and then try the chest that Mitsuki had kept in the attic. They would both help him with training to learn both of these two skills; before the Uzumaki knew it he was done creating the seal and was smirking with joy. He quickly used the seal on the pencil binder and realized how much chakra he really had.

It never really dawned on him how much chakra he had until he put it into the seal and it had doubled in strength. How was he supposed to break this? Sora grunted as he let go of the pencil binder and kneeled down to look at it; it had stayed completely closed, amazing the boy. 

He quickly went to the attic and started to work on the chest. Sora had found the same results. Sora smiled as he fell backward on his bottom, exhausted from using so much chakra. He should've channeled it down a bit. He had put lots of chakra in there [Chakra: 20] - to him, it was a lot - and he hadn't known if his reserves could take unlocking them tonight.

Sora didn't mind as he needed to replenish his chakra by a good night sleep. The boy slowly dragged himself to his bed, and threw himself onto his it, happy about another day of learning skills. He had been grinding these skills out this whole week; maybe he really needed to stop and take a break.

Sora hadn't known that sleep had taken him until he was floating in a black abyss; it was very comforting for him to just stay there. His levitation started to cease as he started to fall, but the weird thing was he didn't feel any fear. When did the sky turn from a dark abyss into a beautiful orange sunset he saw the ocean closing in on him, or was he coming towards the ocean?

He had no time to summarize as he hit the water with no pain; like it should've been a huge slap that made his skin red for the rest of his life. Though he just sank into the water like if a leave was floating and fell onto the surface of the water. Sora hadn't known how far - or how long for the matter - he fell. It seemed like an eternity in a brisk minute. When he opened his eyes he was on his bed again, but it was in the middle of the night.

Sora hadn't felt tired at all. He face-palmed as he realized he just messed up his sleeping schedule, and now he'd have to get it back on track. Though he had more time to practice his Fuinjutsu: Breaking which was a bonus. He picked up the pencil container from the drawer beside his bed.

"Huh, it seems that if I overload the seal with my chakra as soon as I touch it, I can break the lock," Sora thought to himself as he brought his hand gently to it. He thought about how much chakra he had put into the other seal [Chakra: 20] and how much he needed to break it.

Just a sliver more. Sora instantly started channeling his chakra into the seal [Chakra: 5] and it didn't work so Sora started to up the power output a bit more [Chakra: 15]. It was getting harder and it felt as if Sora would lose his grasp, but the boy claimed he wouldn't falter. This time with all of his might (and chakra) [Chakra: 30] the seal broke as if it was hot metal passing through butter.

Sora flew backward as the pencil container exploded. As the boy recovered from recoil he was shocked that he had that much chakra, and it felt as if he had good control over it when he felt a dormant pull within his chakra pool. As if it wanted to shape to its own certain form, and Sora almost allowed it. Almost was the key word; Sora knew nothing about what was happening so he probably would have to ask Mitsuki before he did something grand.

Now that Sora unlocked that he suddenly went up to the chest in the attic. He channeled his chakra into the seal, slowly letting it stop and unravel, and then finally letting it explode in a brilliant light and the seal was gone as if it had never been there. Sora knew that he was putting too much chakra in it to make it explode, but he hadn't cared, it was fun. He'd work on his chakra control later.

The boy quickly went back to bed, trying to get in a few winks of sleep. Sora blinked as he looked at the ceiling, the boy couldn't fall asleep.

Not at all.

Groaning, Sora got up and grabbed his wooden sword off the wall. If the Genin couldn't sleep then he'd do something of use, like learning some more combat skills. It was a simple skill really, the sword that he was wielding was the stick that was used to smack people in the butt when they were bad. Mom and Dad could be scary when not happy.

Sora didn't waste time as he drew the sword and focused all of his power into one swing. The wooden sword smashed the pole that was usually used for Taijutsu. His arm shook as wood met wood in a strong attack. It was simple, and Sora had gotten it down very easily. He tossed the sword to the side and brought his fists to his side. He'd have to be able to wield a sword and fight if he wanted to become a ninja.

He had heard about these things called 'key blades' in Kumo and he was really interested in them. It was like they called his name, to just grasp all of them in his hands and fight with them in the end. It was like... they were his, to begin with. Sora shook himself of his stupor as he went to the Taijutsu pole. As he smashed his palm against the pole he still thought of those Keyblades.

He was thinking of working on a weapon specialty so he'd be more profit. He was really thinking of Fuinjutsu, Weaponry, and Ninjutsu. Those were all that he loved and was proficient in, so why wouldn't he want to master those? He had already been working on Fuinjutsu, and he felt as if he had a good grasp on it.

Once again, his blood called out to it just like his mind did to the Keyblades. Was it only his blood telling him to come to the two things, he hadn't known much about his heritage so he couldn't tell. Was it his mind? He loved they Keyblades and Fuinjutsu and he wanted to become proficient in them.

Was it... both? It'd make sense, to begin with, his mind was always going over everything in front of him. As his palm hit the wood for the tenth time it horribly hurt. He wouldn't falter, and he wouldn't slow down, he needed to become the best. He hit the pole quicker, and harder than before causing it to double the pain. He started to fancy the Taijutsu he was using and switched to kicks, fake blocks, and soon it turned out to a full-out spar.

His foot sailed over the pole in a feint as he swung his body weight around to connect his forearm with the wooden pole. Sora jumped back and turned his bodyweight into a full-out roundhouse kick that made his leg explode in pain. That didn't matter to him though as he switched to his other leg with a dropkick that he swore put the pull even farther into the ground.

Sora pushed off his leg into a backflip and then brought his hand forward in a palm strike that made the pole bent slightly. Then another palm strike caused him to hear a crack. The third palm strike caused the pole to bend to a larger margin than the first time. When he brought his arm all the way back and his full body weight forward into one last strike before he knew his arms would give out, it had sent the pole flying. Half of the pole was still on the ground while the upper part of the wooden Taijutsu pole was sent flying throughout the air and hitting the ground with an audible thump.

Sora chuckled lightly as he fell backward and hit the cold ground. The night sky was compelling with its stars and moon. It was so interesting that Sora couldn't help but drift off, and wake up later in the night to go home.

WC: 6007

Requests: Fire Release: Fire Stream, 1000 Years of Death. Art: Ventriloquism, V6 Medical Ninjutsu, Genjutsu Release, Leaf-Style: Willow, Generic Sealing Technique, V6 Mark Seal, Fuinjutsu Lock, Fuinjutsu Breaking, Kenjutsu: Spanking!, Discipline!.

Stat Points: 30
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sora's Training Empty Re: Sora's Training

Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:00 am