Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Learning Jutsu's from home (Training) Empty Learning Jutsu's from home (Training)

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 am
It was about nine thirty on a Saturday morning and Hikari Namikaze, a new ninja academy student, was sitting on her couch with her knees folded and had the tiger symbol she was instructed to by the young gennin that she met a few days ago. She had been going out and training at other locations, also swapped it out for taijutsu training and other forms of training, but today, she was feeling kind of lazy and just decided that her own home was good enough. Hikari’s apartment was small and humble, from the door that led out was immediately a kitchen full of cooking supplies and a lot of food. The kitchen that she had opened up into a small living room which only had 2 couches, a small dining table at the center, a single bookshelf filled with various different books, and a few boxes of items from her old home still unopened. To the left side there was a hallway that led to Hikari’s room and the bathroom.
Hikari wasn’t wearing anything special, just a normal loose fitting white dress and a long sleeve red cover up jacket for her slender pale arms. She kept her long chestnut hair down and let it fall down to about her waist. Right now, she had no shoes on, her slightly pale feet were exposed.
Spoiler:

Namikaze had been practicing for about a week since she met Shouhei Sato. It has been her number one down time actually, she would train till she was exhausted (Passed out once, whoopsies) before taking a break and then getting back to it. She remembered that the boy told her to check bac in with him and she was probably going to do that either later today or tomorrow. She felt like her chakra was getting stronger and stronger, more developed. After she finished expending her chakra, she laid down on the couch stretching out and was breathing, it was a weird feeling, she was exhausted, but not from her stamina, just from something else that seem depleted (She could guess that was her chakra, but wasn’t sure.) After about 30 minutes of resting (another thing, she would burst for about a minute, and then it would take 30 minutes to recover? How was that fair?) And would then sit back up and continue meditating, trying to build up the chakra needed to burst it all away.

Word Count: 407

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Learning Jutsu's from home (Training) Empty Re: Learning Jutsu's from home (Training)

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:47 pm
Today was a special day – in some regards at least – for he was to visit a cute girl. To be fair it wasn’t really to go on a date, but to help her study. Not that the phrasing helped it any bit if you were a fan or really into one of those romance novels. Whether they are for adults or those girl comics. Fortunately, Shouhei could only admit he had read once or twice because he only had read one once or twice. It did not help that he had brought cake with him – a fine banana layer cake with caramel icing – but is attire did redeem him as he looked so aromantic wearing his normal ninja outfit (now with a newly purchased flak vest too!). As for the cake, he hadn’t made it, but bought it at a bakery since baking wasn’t really his forte.

Not that long after he arrived at the street, were Hikari’s house was supposed to located at. Before he did anything stupid, he checked the post boxes and yep there her name was. Putting the cake aside, he opened a bottle of water, and then did a few hand seals that made the water go out of the bottle and form into the shape of a whip in his hand. The whip in hand he hit the wall next to her window. Not the window itself as it would break of course. The sound the whip made upon impact should be enough to get people’s attention to check out that weird noise. As for why he did this – other than to show off – was because he wanted to make an entrance by jumping in through the window like a badass. So essentially he wanted to show off but did not want to risk seeing her getting dressed. “Yer home, Hikari?” He called out.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 310.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Learning Jutsu's from home (Training) Empty Re: Learning Jutsu's from home (Training)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:05 pm
Meditating, sitting cross legged on one of her two couches, Hikari formed the seal of the tiger, trying to build up chakra in order to let it all out. The sixteen year old was deep in thought, focusing on her energy, deep in thought, she braced herself, she was about to let it out…….!

*THUD!!!*

Hikari suddenly felt an impact close to her kitchen window, she was in the middle of training in silence though, so the interruption came as quite a surprise to her as she jumped out off of her couch, with her long dress on though, it got caught under a pillow and made Hikari lose her balance and fall flat on her face on the ground! Namikaze would hold her face as she was on the ground, what was that? Suddenly she heard Shouhei Sato would call out to her. Hikari would run to her mirror to check her face, there weren’t any marks on it to tell the story of what just happened, so she would just smile and head towards the window. She would get to it, opened it and looked down at Shouhei. “Hey!” Hikari would yell down to him. “I was going to come to your place later today! But since you’re here why don’t you come on up?”

Word Count: 223
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:37 am
Shouhei of course did not know that she needed to check her face for any physical implications, so he just thought she didn’t hear him the first time. By the time she came out, he had hit the wall twice more.

“Oh? Well then it is good I was quick enough to come to your place. Else I had to return the cake!” Shouhei noted as he disbanded the whip making the water land on the cobblestone of the road outside. Afterwards, he put the bag containing the cake into his mouth – don’t worry the cake is in a box as well – so he had his hands free for what he was going to do next. He jumped up on the wall then used the chakra on his hands and feet so he could cling to it and spider crawl the rest of the way.

He slid into the now open window and put the cake on the kitchen desk somewhere. “Nothing wrong with giving you aspirations, but let’s continue with the lessons I promised you. Also hi there!” Moreover, he took off his shoes, placed them in the hallway, and then walked into her living room. Maybe his way of doing it was a bit rudely since he did not let her lead the way, but he doubted such a neat girl had forgotten to close doors she did not want opened.

Putting his fingers to the scroll holsters in his flak jacket, he slid out two scrolls and placed them on a tea table. “So yeah the short version is that they usually only have two techniques you need to be able to perform to a T at the genin exam. Normally I wouldn’t have provided you with scrolls the academy would give you, but these got my notes.” He smiled then took a seat and leaned back his feet planted firmly on the ground in spite of his relaxed back. “I’ll correct you if I see a mistake or if you ask for help.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 339.

Comments: With the 50% discount you get from me teaching the techniques it should only take you 250 words each, so go ahead and write a post 500 word or longer then do claims for those techniques. We will post at a more relaxed pace then
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:45 am
Hikari would stand at the window and look down, she was about to invite the boy to come up when suddenly, he jumped halfway up the building and crawled up the building half the way! She would get a bit creeped out, but then would remember that he was a genin looking to become a chunin and was probably using his chakra to allow himself to climb up the building. She had heard of this but thought ninja's usually used only there feet to do this, so she figured Shoushei was probably still learning the tecnique and thats why he was doing it like that. At the same time, it was kind of scary, seeing someone suddenly jump up like he did and start to crawl the side of the building. When he got up to the top of the window, Hikari would jump back and land on her butt from the surprise of him doing that, before standing up, she should of figured Shouhei would do something like that at his point. Hikari would smile and see him take off his his shoes and would put the cake down on the table, the boy would start to go on about the lessons and only after a bit would remember to say hi. Hikari would smile and would give a little bow to him and say "Hello, its wonderful to see you again! Thank you so much for the cake! Also yes, I would love to learn those jutsus now!"
She would smile, this was what her training had been for the last week or so, to learn how to use jutsus! As he went into the living room, Hikari would follow him into her living room before seeing him pull a scroll out of his new jacket and putting it on her tea table. Hikari would notice the new nice Flak Jacket, a jacket that a lot of shinobi would wear and point it out. "Hey, that's a really pleasant jacket you are wearing there." Namikaze would then tilt her head and ask, “Before we start, would you like anything to eat or drink? I don’t have a lot of quick things here, but I have fruit, or something to drink? I have water, tea, some vitamin water, and milk. I can also cut up some of that cake if you like.”

Word count: 400
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:52 am
”Thank you. Although I had this one personally designed and purchased by myself. I haven’t had the opportunity to take the chuunin exam yet so I of course wouldn’t get an official one yet.” He half shrugged with a gentle smile.

As for the question of hospitality he but answered. “Tea is fine if you already have something brewing. Else just water to get through the hour or two. As for the cake that’s for a celebration when we’re done!” His smile was bigger this time, as if he really meant to encourage her or the like. His smile turned into a more regular expression as he added. “Don’t take too long and all that. I might only be helping you mostly by answering questions and correcting errors but it would be nice to…I lost my train of thought.” And his face looked a bit goofy when he did so.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 150.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:31 am
Hikari would smile and say, "Ok, I will get you some water then," She would say before turning back toward the kitchen and retrieving a cup and pouring some water in it. The sixteen year old girl would then turn back and bring it to Shouhei "There you go, thank you again for comeing and helping me!" She would then go to the table and pick up the scroll and then sit on the couch on the far end of it. There was a enough room between the two of them that if some one else wanted to sit inbetween the two, they could.

At that point Hikari would gulp out of nervousness before opening the scroll. With all honesty, she didn't know what to think, this was the first time she was looking at a ninja scroll before! She took a deep breath and unraveled the scroll before realizing...... that it was quite simple. Namikaze didn't understand, but it seemed this was quite easy for her to comprehend all of this. Sure Hikari was quite bright, spending a lot of her life in the library and having to figure things out quite quickly so she could train later at night, but the young kunochi didn't think that she would understand ninjutsu this easy!

Namikaze would however find a small problem though, there was a mark on the hand signs part, so she couldn't figure out what the hand signs were.

She would look up to the young gennin and give a gentle smile. "Thank you, this will work out great! You are a wonderful note taker! If you have any other notes from when you were in the academy, I would love to read them, however..." She would scott up next to Shouhei Sato, to the point that there legs were touching and sort of bend to her side a bit so that she and Shouhei could read, and pointed at the mark. "There is a small mark here and I can't read what it says. Do you remember?"

Namikaze would slap herself mentally when she said this, of course Shouhei knew what it said, it was the basic's of the jutsu! The hand signs! He obviously would remember it. She didn't need to show him the page for him to decipher it!
Word count : 394
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:48 am
”Thank you.” He recognized her serving him the cup of water as he accepted it with his hands. He took a quick and subtle sip to sample the quality of the water, and all he noted was that it was the normal tap water with maybe a hint of calcification, which if that was the case, was probably the faucet that needed some vinegar. “You’re welcome.” He responded as he put the cup down on the table.

Curiously enough, she chose to sit on the same couch as he did, but way over on the other side. Well he couldn’t really blame her seeing as it was kind of a boy meets girl situation…or that was at least what he thought it was called. However, as he watched her read on, he smiled a bit in a humored sense. He would have thought she would have been nervous about him, but it seemed she was more nervous about the studying.

Suddenly however, his expression changed from a humored smile to a slight nervous pull on his face as she got close to him and leaned forward. His head was clear enough that he could see was going on, in spite of him being able to feel the warmth from them suddenly shared space, so he took a short breath then looked at the kanji to see what was up.

And she was right about it being odd. The kanji looked either drawn incorrectly or like something else had happened. “Excuse me for a moment.” He said as he took the scroll from her and looked at it from different angles. If Hikari studied his face, she would notice that he had no idea ever no matter how he turned it. However, then he turned it towards the light of the window he said “Oh!”

His face turning back towards Hikari, and he informed her about his finds. “Well it would seem I either had an ink spill or had a piece of paper just above it that I wrote on. In any event these are the Ram → Snake → Tiger signs.” He did the sings but did not use any chakra for it. “The clone technique. It is quite simple though, but I would be able to teach you some better ones after you have graduated.” He winked in a playful way, as he handed her the scroll back. “Now hurry up and finish this and the transformation technique and maybe I will show you one of those better clone techniques as well as teach you how to break genjutsus.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 431.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:17 pm
As Hikari got closer to the young shinobi, she noticed that his goofy look changed to a more serious and nervous look, He didn’t make eye contact with her, and a little bit of sweat fell down his face. Hikari wasn’t sure why, but after a few seconds would look at the paper and would read it, turning and tilting it to the right and the left. Hikari would wait, in her mind, she would wonder why he was trying to figure out what it said when it was just the hand signs, which most ninja’s probably would know the hand signs for this basic jutsu off the top of her head. Then, it came to her that she also showed him the scroll, and didn’t say that it was the hand signs that was being hidden, so this was also her fault.

After a minute, the gennin would turn the paper to the window and the light would come in and shine onto the paper, making it easier to read. He would explain the hands signs and would then show Hikari how to preform which one. She wouldn’t say this, but she was really happy that he did that, He had showed her the moves the other day, and Hikari had a good memory and did remember it correctly, but if she had to worry about making a fool of herself in front of Shohei, then she would probably would mess up when it came to balancing her chakra just right.
He would wink at her as he explained the signs and would remind her this was the clone jutsu, Hikari would smile, having read the document she would understand that. Hikari would then scoot a little bit away form Shohei and say “Ok, Here I go, Ram → Snake → Tiger.”
At this point, another Hikari would appear standing up right on the other side of the couch, now there was Hikari Namikaze sitting down to the right of Shohei, and another one standing to his left. Both Hikari’s smiled, overwhelmed with joy that they managed to get this technique done on the first attempt. Then, the two girls would tilt their heads at Shohei and ask, in unison   “Well, I think I have that one down, senpai, so, which one do you think we should do next? The genjutsu or the transformation?”

It sort of dawned on Hikari that Shohei’s sudden nervousness might be because that Hikari was a girl and Shohei might not be used to talking to girls around her age, which made her think that this next  bit might be a bit hard for Shohei to explain with now two girls next to him. 

Word count: 456

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hopefully, senpai won't notice I spelled Sempai :P)
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:57 am
Shouhei was surprised. Normally you see, it would take people a while for people to get the technique right, and before they did their clones would have noticeable errors. In Hikari’s case, all he noticed were some inconsistencies in the texture of the clothing, and the tone of her skin, but it was still a passable first try.

Now one would think he would blush all up with the amount of girls surrounding him, but they weren’t real, and Shouhei were lucid enough to figure that out. However, looking at the real one, and hearing their question he had an idea. He made sure to keep a straight face so she couldn’t read it outright.

Standing up he was looking eye to eye – elevating his toes the inch he needed to do so – with one of the clones. His left hand moved up as if he was going to support the clone’s chin as his lips went up towards that of the clone. However just before he kissed it, he flicked it dispelling it into a puff of smoke, where after he turned towards the real Hikari. “We will be doing the transformation technique. We need to go outside for you to practice genjutsu release.” He said as if nothing had happened and his feet went down flat on the floor. Although he had the biggest grin on his face. “The hand sign are in the other scroll, and please transform intoooo...” He looked around the room for an image but couldn't find one. “Me I guess.” He pointing to himself.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 263.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum