HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 152 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 5 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 249
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 9:33 pm

» The Kappas of Phantom Creek
by Akihana Akari Today at 9:24 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Today at 8:47 pm

» Kozai's Community Project: Tips for New Players
by Yensung Aburame <3 Today at 8:39 pm

» Ice release: Ice Fang jutsu
by Risako Akara Today at 8:30 pm

» Kaori Kondo
by Risako Akara Today at 8:27 pm

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Today at 7:33 pm

» Tea (Youka)
by Mortarion Today at 6:21 pm

» Limited List Claim Thread
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 5:50 pm

» Fuuton: Eaperetto - Wind Release: Air Pellet
by Mortarion Today at 5:13 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki

Chisana Kiseki

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Mortarion

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Love Sakumo

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Kaori Kondo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaori Kondo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Kaori Kondo   Yesterday at 7:37 pm

Kaori Kondo

Basic Information

Birthday: April 7th
Appearance: Kaori has pale blue-gray eyes and pale skin. there is a scar covering much of one half of his face from an accident with a fire style jutsu a few years back. Kaori cannot see out of the affected eye, which is now an odd grayish color. Kaori is of a fairly average height, about 5'7", and weighs around 130 lbs. Kaori has no real muscle mass, but is light and quick making him perfect for stealth missions. He wears loose, fairly plain clothing, allowing his movements to go relatively unrestricted.
Personality:

Kaori is a rather sweet person, on who dosen't like to hurt others if he can help it. Kaori can, however, become rather rude and sarcastic at times, when he has been greatly angered. Pretty much the only time he would ever intentionally hurt someone, however, was if they hurt someone he cared about first. Kaori hates fighting, because of many painful encounters in his past, which caused him to turn towards healing rather than other ninja arts. Kaori has a deep rooted fear of drowning that comes from an accident when he was 12, though at the same time he loves water.
History:
Kaori was born the youngest of 5 siblings, with 2 older brothers, and 2 older sisters. He was born to strict parents who only seemed to love his elder siblings, causing an intense rivalry between the siblings that made Kaori strive to be the best so that his parents would finally notice him. Around the age of 12 was when he first discovered that he seemed to like men instead of women. he had scretly developed a crush on a childhood friend of his, Takumi, finally realizing it the day Takumi saved him from drowning. Kaori had been on the bridge horsing around with Takumi when he started to fall over the edge of the railing. Takumi had been unable to hold on to Kaori, and both of them went over. Takumi had been lucky and landed safely in the water, but Kaori hadn't been as lucky and hit his head on the corner of a rock on his way down. Kaori was struck unconcious, and had begun to float downstream, pulled by the current. Takumi swam after him, taking what seemed like hours to reach him. After the boy had finally reached Kaori, he attempted to pull Kaori ashore. Takumi managed to get Kaori ashore, and called for help. His quick thinking had saved Kaori's life, and when Kaori woke up he realized all the feelings that had been hiding deep down in his heart. Two years later, his parents discovered his secret and threw him out. He was banned from seeing Takumi by Takumi's parents, and he was forced to live in the streets, scavenging to survive. Eventually, a friendly ninja who was visiting town discovered Kaori and brought him to Kumogakure, where he was to spend the next 3 years training as a ninja. Kaori trained hard, but an accident with a fire jutsu during training made him realize he wasn't cut out for the kinds of jutsu that hurt people. He turned to healing jutsu, becoming quite the prodigy when it came to that field. After 3 years in the ninja acadamy at Kumogakure, he graduated, an excellent student who particularily excelled at chakra control.

Dislikes: people who hurt the ones he cares about, mean people, water

Ninja Traits

Village: Kumogakure
Element(s): Water
Specialties: healing jutsu
Clan: N/A
Bijuu Request: N/A

Stats

Health: 15
Chakra: 15
Stamina: 10
Speed: 10
Strength: 10

The Player

Other Characters: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31581-chiyo-finished Chiyo Kuroki (has been npc'ed)
Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 85
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: Kaori Kondo   Today at 10:02 am

Okie dokie, let's fix the text first. The categories should be coloured, your writing shouldn't be.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Kondo
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Kaori Kondo   Today at 1:43 pm

The code won't show up when I press edit, so that cannot be fixed by myself, unfortunately. I've tried on mobile and desktop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortarion
Raikage
Raikage

Fame : 102
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Earth,lightning,water
Bloodline : Earth Grudge Fear, Sharingan EMS-Rinnegan, Senju, Byakugan
Ryo : 260237
100%

PostSubject: Re: Kaori Kondo   Today at 5:23 pm

Ok I edited this thread to how it should be, they've said they've been having problems multiple times with the editing stuff. It doesn't take long as a mod to edit it for them. Feel free to continue with modding the app now.

In the end, both sides shall be the same
In death, perhaps you will understand
Are you watching, Lord of Decay?!
Stats:

Thread stats:

V6 Youka stats
Akuoy's stats
[00:33:46] Arashi Tekiatsu : ... why do I get the feeling that Youka can kill every PC Kumonin and Yaju still wouldn't fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 85
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: Kaori Kondo   Today at 8:27 pm

Mkay, didn't know they were having problems actually. Haven't been on too much, and I do apologize.

So, while I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with the history, I'd like it to address the situation Kumo is in a bit more. This one isn't on you, however, as you're new. Youka (Mortarion) would probably have an easier time explaining it to you than I would, because I'm a lazy bum and I'm about to go to work. If he hasn't done so by later today, I'll PM you a few links so you can read those.

If you already know what Kumo is like, just bump this thread and I'll get to approving it after work.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaori Kondo   Today at 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Kaori Kondo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Character Creation-
Jump to: