Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training of an Academy Student (2) Empty Training of an Academy Student (2)

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:25 am
Kaen kneeled down in a stance that a professional runner would take at the beginning of a race. The boy's face was that of one thing and one thing only. Determination. 

Kaen ran forwards at a tree as if he was going to collide head first with it. Most citizens would've thought he was crazy, going to collide with a tree!? No, Kaen was practicing the technique of Tree Climbing, and not tree climbing like most kids would've been doing. This technique allows you to stick yourself to solid objects with the use of chakra on the soles of your feet.

Kaen's objective would be even harder as he'd have to push the chakra through his combat boots, right to his feet, and to the end of his toes. If anyone was there with the determined boy they'd see many trees indented with footprints, that somehow matched the size of his shoes for some reason.

The black-haired boy had to be careful to activate the chakra on his feet at the right so he wasn't sticking to the ground, tripping over himself. Kaen finally reached the tree as he jumped in mid-air and activated his chakra, turning to the right angle to put his feet on the tree.

Kaen almost slipped as his feet met the tree in all of its natural glory. The chakra instantly connected to the tree evening it out, and Kaen started running up the tree. Finally! After all morning he had finished the technique! It was pretty fun, so he had continued doing it for a while before jumping off. He had to master WaterWalking as well!

Running towards the nearest water source - which was a small lake by the training grounds he was at - he instantly took off his shirt and pants and stripped down to his boxers. Slowly, he concentrated chakra into the soles of his feet again, ever slightly so he didn't stick to the grass. His first step into the water was not well as he instantly lost control of the chakra as the chakra in the water was fluctuating constantly. 

It took a few more tries until he had finally got it so he could walk a little further without falling in. It started to become easier as he tried to fluctuate the chakra in his soles to the chakra fluctuating in the water. It was even more difficult, but when he got it, it had gotten easier than before. Soon Kaen was free running on the water like a madman, laughing like one as well.

Kaen made it back to dry land and instantly shook his hair out like a dog. He seemed to enjoy training and then playing around with his new found skills. It was refreshing and accomplishing at the same time. His chakra control had also felt refreshingly increased by little amounts. That was the whole reason why he was doing those exercises, to increase his chakra control.

Kaen wanted to increase his chakra control because he was going to dabble in Medical Ninjutsu. Ever since he learned about his mother's death and how it had happened he wanted to be able to help people with medical ninjutsu. If he had ever gotten teammates he would be there for them in his skill, and medical prowess.

The Yuki pulled out one of his kunai before cutting his palm. He clenched his teeth as blood seeped out of the wound making him feel a bit woozy. Kaen put his other hand slightly above his other hand bringing his chakra forward in a serene wave. The calming feeling of ice had come over his hand as it had stopped hurting slightly. 

Then his hand had started hurting even more than when he first received the cut so Kaen instantly stopped the chakra flow. This time Kaen condensed his chakra more, but that didn't even seem to work. So he did it slightly lighter, then his chakra felt as light as fabric. It seemed to be working as it started to feel like his hand was being encased in ice and being massaged at the same time.

Kaen instantly had a thought. Was his chakra naturally cold? Was everyone's naturally cold or was it just because he was a Yuki? He really wanted to study up on that. Maybe do a few missions for money and buy some jutsu books to learn more about chakra and how it could be used. Especially the Raikage's wife, Akihana, who was basically a master at medical Ninjutsu.

Kaen's cut started to stop bleeding as he pumped more chakra into his cut. This was very interesting. It seemed like chakra was pure energy, pure enough that it could actually heal you. It seemed as if chakra was something that just helped everything. That made Kaen think, where did chakra come from.

B.C or Before Chakra was the time where there wasn't technology or energy. Everything is powered by chakra, and it's a fact that there is an abundance of it that'll probably never run out. It seems as if chakra was the turning point of life. Everything was better because of chakra and as they know so much of it... they actually know very little.

When Kaen had stopped thinking and summarizing he had noticed that the cut had actually scabbed but hadn't healed all the way. Kaen just noticed that he should stop being so forward when training, he could really injure himself. Slightly clenching his teeth he started forcefully spewing out more chakra into the wound causing it to heal even more, but still not fully.

Kaen stopped with a sigh. He had finally done the two techniques he wanted to learn today, and maybe later he'd work on the Substitution Technique. Though right now he wanted to go home and eat some food and wrap up his palm. Maybe even study more about chakra, and then train a little more in Taijutsu.

WC: 1014

Requests -  Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique, E-Rank Basic Medical Ninjutsu

Stat Points: 5

Last edited by Kaen Yuki on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

Training of an Academy Student (2) Empty Re: Training of an Academy Student (2)

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:41 am
Wandering about as usual, the bouncy, slender kunoichi went about her day with the usual book in one hand and snack in the other, a candy this time. Sticky taffy that snapped with satisfaction at every bite. Today she was reading upon garden snakes, but the book wasn't as enriched as she had hoped. With a sigh she stuffed it into one of the bulky pockets of her yellow sweater and looked up to find she had wandered in to the training grounds. But in fact near a small body of water. Grass grew along its beds and it seemed to glisten and wave against the sun beams. The air was sweet and the sky was blue, but weather and nature hadn't captured her attention. In fact it became some what intrigued by a boy, crouched down in the grass, cutting himself and scrunching up his face. Was this what she had read about? Suicidal tendancies? No, it wasn't a major artery or anything close. His palm was all. 

But why? And then she saw it, just the bare edges reacting almost too quick for the human eye to really capture. If she hadn't been staring so attentively. 

In her thoughts she had wondered over, "I thought medical students were supposed to be working on fish, not experimenting against themselves. It seems a waste of good blood." She hummed, rummaging through her pockets. "I know I have it here somewhere..." She reached and checked, reached and checked, until after a tight twirl she turned back waving a book in face. "Here, see, check the first chapter, it's not quite the step by step, but it's the library's copy of 'medical ninjutsu, 101." She snapped another nibble of her candy into her mouth and waited.
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:45 am
Kaen sighed standing up ready to leave. Kaen's thoughts were cut off as he turned around and saw someone that looked about his age.

The first thing that had come to the boy's mind was... beautiful. He wasn't used to communicating with people, especially of the female gender. Kaen instantly shook his head before thinking of what he should do next.

Wave? Run? Hide? The Yuki took the one that would be less awkward.

"Uh, Hello!" Kaen said with a wave of his cut hand.

WC: 88
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:53 am
Chisana blinked, a bit taken for surprise. "A standard greeting? And here I was thinking you were actually listening.." There wasn't quite an attitude in her voice, more of a nonchalant expression. "Very well, by social expectation, He-low." She even added a bit of flair that was more effort than any one could expect: She reached to shake his fingers, an attempt at the 'handshake' she had read the other morning. Supposed to be complimenting, whatever that meant. But if she had his fingers, she flipped them over looking at the cut attentively. Scabbed, interesting. 

"Were you expecting to master medical ninjutsu first go? Well that's stupid." She paused. "On second thought, if you're capable of getting this far, I'll expect your time." she held out her hand. "Teach me." Demanding as ever.
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:03 am
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not used to social aspects," Kaen said with a slight blush. The girl was pretty blunt, he hadn't even noticed her talking before he stood up and actually saw her. Kaen instantly recognized that as his fault.

Then she grabbed his hands instantly looking at the slice he had made with his kunai. Not exactly his smartest choice, but at least she'd care about the injury. Kaen didn't notice that she showed up right when he had inflicted the damage upon himself.

Pausing for her to speak, Kaen felt insulted as she told him the aspect of trying to master medical ninja off the bat was stupid. Of course, it was stupid, but it had still made him feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Then she had complimented him. When Kaen was really shocked she had asked him to teacher her. He had just met her, so she was really blunt. It seemed she was more book-smart, but still nice at the same time. Even pointing out his flaws and trying to help him to fix them.

They could both get benefits from this, training with each other.

Kaen nodded, "I'll teach you only if you teach me. I'd say instead of train, more like help each other. As two academy students, we should both try our best to work together to graduate. What do you say?"

Kaen hoped she would say yes.

WC: 245
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 am
Academy student, Chisana tipped her head as she returned the book to one of her many pockets. He was about her age she imagined, taller but his eagerness and the way he held himself, yes this was true. He couldn't be any rank other than her own. This might be an advantage. 

"Agreed." She simply shrugged. Twirling a strand of strawberry wine hair. She also slipped her candy into a pocket as well, offering complete attention. "I have the whole day, how long have you been here practicing. Have you the reserves to continue? As well what shall we continue. What is it you'd like to learn as, I guess trade would be the term?"
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 am
Kaen wanted to cheer, but the demeanor she carried with her seemed to be serious. He nodded with a cool expression on his face, not trying to seem too needy but not ungrateful for her acceptance.

"I've been practicing for a while, but nothing to exhaust me by a big extent," Kaen said letting himself regain his thoughts for a second. Well... he wanted to learn the things that you typically learn in the academy. "I'd like to earn any E-Rank jutsu that you have acquired, and I have not. I know the two techniques to graduate (Transformation and Clone Technique), and two skills for combat which are quite... ridiculous."

Kaen quickly thought for a few seconds before questioning her, "Would you like to learn anything? Also before I forget. My name is Kaen Yuki, nice to meet you-?" He paused so she could tell him her name.

He noted it felt nice actually talking to someone other than his dad.

WC: 162
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:42 am
"Ah, great!" Chisana smiled. An opportunity to work with others was an opportunity to learn and excel beyond what she had in her books. And this kid had skills she may need. Medical ninjutsu, even just the beginning steps are crucial on the battle field when medical facilities are often out of reach. 

"My name's Chisana Kiseki. I've acquired a few, Transformation, Clone, Rope Release, Genjutsu release and Substitution technique. I'm always up for so much, such as," she tipped her head at him. "Ridiculous, what does this mean?" It wasn't quite a term she had come across. Mostly slang she might have caught across the class room but not that she had ever familiarized herself with. "Anything for combat is useful. I have been reading much into taijutsu, but mostly just the text, not much on the field lately. I was also reading about several abilities to this morning. Some that consisted of abilities way outside our fields, but a few that could come in as useful." She pointed at the lake, "Such as walking on water, or..." she turned her little hand to the trees, "climbing..trees." She paused. Looking at him, looking at the field, looking back. "Those are yours. What have you accomplished?" Never one to take a breath. "Teach me, let's go." She took the lead to a tree nearest by. 

"I haven't my text book, but I am assuming it's honing the chakra to the bottom of your feet?" Glancing at her own, she was barefoot, as usual. Though she wasn't sure just yet whether or not this would be a disadvantage or not. Nevertheless, she carried on, watching him evenly, a bit of excitement in the glimmer of her eye.
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 am
"Okay, it seems like you've been working hard," Kaen said before she had asked why it was ridiculous.

"Ah! The moves I have acquired are for humiliating punishment, but I guess they could be strong if you had enough strength," Kaen grinned, his smile reaching across his face. "Discipline! and Kenjutsu: Spanking!"

Kaen noticed the quick glance towards the trees he had imprinted his feet on. Feeling slightly embarrassed he still answered her, "I've gotten enough control to walk up the trees rather smoothly, and able to walk on water with medium levels of difficulty."

When she demanded to be taught Kaen was easily ready. Waiting for her to finish speaking he responded to her, "You are correct. You usually would have to hone your chakra through your shoes and then to your feet but since you plan to learn bare-footed let's get started."

Catching the slight glint in her eyes he started to feel like he was starting to connect with her, she seemed to have the same look in her eyes when she was ready to learn something. It made him seem happy and accepted. As a friend at least.

"Okay, first you need to make sure you connect your chakra right when you pivot to the tree so you don't stick to the ground. If you enhance the chakra on your feet higher than the tree's maximum chakra it will start to break the tree. Make sure to get the same amount of chakra in your feet compared to the tree's and you'll be all right." Kaen finished before standing back and watching her get started.

WC: 269
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:20 am
For once she caught on to another's emotional energy, but only a sprite of excitement, determination, the same that buzzed in herself. This was a feeling that seemed to fuel her own spirit. 

She pulled a few strands of hair out of her face, behind her ears, backing up a bit for momentum. She'd had the strength and control to master rope release. She could clone herself, clone herself multiple times. She could transform her image into any she liked and that of her clones. She was capable of releasing herself from Genjutsu. This she would not fail. She couldn't. It had to be easy. 

But was it?

As she ran for it, she summoned her chakra to her feet, holding it, holding it strong. If this student could get so far up, what would stop her? 

She made it up a yard. Up a second yard. But was this really connection, or was this...

And the chakra yielded, throwing her off. For half a second her adrenaline wavered, her momentum within cut short, and she was falling. However, Chisana was Chisana as ever, brilliant and agile. She fell over herself, as fragile as a butterfly and hit the ground smoothly like cat of nine lives. The tree cracked a bit, breaking about an off outline of her tiny feet.

"Kenjutsu: Spanking?" She hummed, watching the tree more than him. "I am glad to have met you, for you are competition per knowledge."

She bounded, pushing her chakra. Perhaps it had been too much. She had pushed too much and that was the reason she had faltered. With a slight correction she just might find this balance she needed to achieve accomplishment. Just as he had mentioned...Make sure to get the same amount of chakra in your feet compared to the tree's... Yes, balance. That's what she needed. Balance, balance, balance, she mantrad. This time she would do it. 

Inside she felt the roar of a fire spewing, so much it could offer, but she didn't need it all. In fact she needed only the trickle. She imagined the lake, no, the image changed, a stream, flowing through to the pads of her feet. She felt the warmth and exhaled with a smile. She could do this. 

Never fail. 

She bounded forward, but not as quickly. It needed to work at a constant, it needed to be useful. She was lightly jogging, bouncing as if power walking. 

And there it was. Her feet connected, and they stayed. She power walked to the top and found herself a nice branch, the breeze towards the top of the tree felt calming, yet challenging. There was the slight sway of the thick trunk against the arc of its branches and her weight. Though she never boasted a nervous nature. Testing the limits she walked beneath it, holding her dress up with a slender hand and charm. Then to the top. She sat triumphantly. All her meditation, all her practice, this was the moment she needed. Success of chakra control. 

"And you said Yuki, why is that familiar to me?"

Word Count: 517
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum