Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Growing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 5:33 pmHiroyaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:28 pmAkira NamikazeYama's JournalToday at 2:52 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

A Dance in the Gardens [Open] [NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dance in the Gardens [Open] [NK]

Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:35 am

Approved @ Ayato <3
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Dance in the Gardens [Open] [NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dance in the Gardens [Open] [NK]

Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:17 am
Despite him not showing it outwardly Kenshin was glad that he had successfully managed to shield the two Genin behind him, he had not chosen to block the attack with his own body simply because he thought it would look cool or because he wanted them to see him as a hero, no, he had thought about other ways to disable the jutsu the man sent at them. One of those ways was to activate his chakra scalpels and slice through the rather weak wave of chakra that the man sent forth, but he had not known whether or not that would actually stop the jutsu, because there was always the chance that it could have simply split the wave into two smaller waves that went around him and hit them. Another way that he had thought about stopping the wave was by using his Moving Earth Core technique to create a wall, but he knew that the technique was far too slow to create the wall in time to stop the swordsmans jutsu, and even if it had been fast enough he had also been wondering whether or not the wall would have actually held up against the jutsu, as even if it was weak he knew his wall would have been weaker.

In the end the albino had simply chosen to use his own body as a shield in order to protect the two, he knew that his body was more than sturdy enough to handle being hit by the relatively weak jutsu, and just in case the jutsu had been more powerful than he had sensed he had activated his Yin Healing Wound Destruction, but in the end it had proven to be an unnecessary precaution as the jutsu had not been powerful enough to so much as scratch him. “So...we might have to fix this place Ayato...we made a mess, and I think Kyousuke Sensei might put the hurt on us if we don’t.” he would hear one of the pair say, since he was not facing towards them he was not really sure which of them had spoken but the voice itself sounded to be that of a child, not a teenager, but an actual child, something that only served to increase his anger at the Queensman. “He with you I assume?” the scar faced teen would hear the same voice question, only to receive silence as an answer, something that did not really surprise Kenshin much as there was a good chance that the other Genin could be in a state of shock or disbelief at the situation that they had found themselves in.

“Regardless...I am tired man...you guys finish the fight...I’m gonna...I’m just gonna nap here. Let me know when you guys are done and we will go another round” he would then hear the child say before he heard the sound of someone laying down, something that caused his eyes to narrow in annoyance, it was obvious to him that the child did not truly understand the severity of the situation that they were in right now. He supposed that he could not truly blame the child for not understanding, it was easy to see why he could not understand that the men who were supposed to keep the peace in the village were attempting to murder them, but the fact that the child had decided to take a nap in the middle of the battlefield left a bitter taste in the mouth of the silver haired teen. He would hear the other one mumble something under his breath, but due to how quietly it had been said he couldn’t make out a single word that had been said, only that something had been muttered, no matter, it could not have been anything important if he did not want to say it out loud enough for either his friend or Kenshin himself to hear.

He would hear the one who was not laying down step forward to stand next to him, his name was Ayato if he had heard the child correctly earlier, since he was still focused directly ahead on the swordsman and out of the corner of his eye he could make out very little about him, only really that he was just a tad shorter than Kenshin himself, who stood at 5’7, and that he had dark hair. “Thank you, stranger” he would hear Ayato say as he panted lightly “Pardon me, but we’ll have to hold on to introductions” he would hear Ayato say, something that cause the most minute of smirks to appear on Kenshin’s face, this one definitely understood the situation that they were in. The burly queensman had looked quite shocked up until this point, obviously in disbelief that his technique had been stopped so easily without putting so much as a scratch on the skin of this newcomer, but as the seconds passed by the expression of shock began to fade away from the mans expression, until it was gone completely.

“Oi, oi, you are truly hard to look upon albino. Your fucking skin is hard like an armour. But I know armour and there are parts that it cannot shield.” The queensman would say before spitting on the ground in a show of disrespect, something that caused the minute smirk that had appeared on the scarred face of Kenshin to fade away entirely. “A monstrosity like you should never have existed. Worry not; I’ll put you out of your misery soon.” he would then hear the dark skinned man say as he swung his sword out, blue ribbons of chakra seemingly falling off the chakra coated blade as it moved. The words themselves caused the stitched youths right eye to twitch once, his silver irades starting to glow ever brighter as his anger grew ever more intense, the last time somebody had said something even remotely similar to that he had torn the heart from the speakers chest, then tore his eyes from his skull and stole his kidneys. And then just to add further insult to his already rather pitiful death he had allowed the other teens body to be devoured by a hungry bear back in Waterfall Country, and that even only took place just over six months ago. It was very lucky for this man that Kenshin had mellowed out quite a bit over those months or else Hoshi would have found itself with one less queensman.

“And what about you? You are a bloody mess. Literally. Go, join your buddy lying on the ground and I’ll come murder you both next.” he would say before making a mad dash straight at Kenshin, due to the speed at which he was moving he ended up closing the distance in a matter of seconds, although the silver haired teen himself was not very impressed by the mans speeds, as he had both moved seen others move much faster and moved much faster himself. As the man got close enough he would begin to swing his sword, aiming a strike directly at Kenshin’s neck, obviously thinking it was one of the many ‘weak points’ that he had mentioned knowing about earlier, and while he had indeed been right that there were weak points in his body his neck was not one of them. If he had aimed for something like one of his eyes then yes he would have found a weak point, but since his neck was still covered by his skin it was obviously still protected by his superior durability, and even if it had not been the man would still have to cut through the threads that ran through his entire body, including his head and neck.

“Want me to tell you what my favourite hobby on the battlefield was? Eating alive those who played the hero” Kenshin would hear the man brag, his voice a mixture of a laugh and a growl, something that caused him to release a rather dark chuckle, as the laughter reverberated through his chest he would allow his head to hang and his eyes to close. “So you are the one who devours the heroes” the silver haired teen would say in an emotionless tone, the queensmans sword inching closer and closer to the unguarded flesh of his neck. “Well you seem to have made a miscalculation...” Kenshin would begin say as his eyes opened, revealing the glowing silver of his irises, and at that very moment countless 1cm thick black threads would burst free from the stitched cuts all over his chest at a speed of 50, and at the same speed the threads would move to restrain the man, wrapping themselves tightly around everything that they could, his arms, his legs, his torso, even his sword. “...You see, I am no hero” the albino would finish saying as a dark smirk made it’s way onto his face, a couple of his threads waving themselves in front of the mans exposed neck and face.

“I am a monster”

WC: 1512

TWC: 3184 (so far)

1500 words towards Kenshin's Skin, claiming
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:27 am

Approved @ kenshin <3
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu

Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:17 pm
Just like that, Miyamoto was out like a burnt out light. Inside his mind though, he was finally face to face with the one that called himself Worr, the voice in his head modeled after his father in looks and supposed vocals as well.

“So now that we are alone, and you have initially accepted me...It is time we unlock the full potential of the Temple of Hephaestus.” Worr said as the scene changed to that of an ancient looking forge inside of a mountain, the sight of an old man working a piece of metal.
“This technique...it makes me feel as though I cannot truly control myself. I become more of a passenger then the driver. Can it be controlled.” Miyamoto said as he walked closer to Worr waiting for an answer as he was able to catch a glimpse of the old man and his work.

He froze in place when he saw it though...the man was working over what appeared to be Miyamoto except for the fact that everything except his head was blackened like char. Steam rolled off of his body. The Miyamoto that was constantly being hit with a hammer and reworked looked over to Miyamoto, meeting his gaze with stone cold calm as he was turned into something unlike he had ever seen before.

“Though work and what you do here, you may be able to control it. Though first you are going to have to get your body from ol’ Hephaestus there. He is a bit obsessive when it comes to his work being used.” Worr said as he pointed behind him to the big guy hammering down on the “other” Miyamoto’s body.
“Then...there is no time to waste is there father?” He asked even though he knew the answer.
“No...Y-” Worr was cut off before he could finish as Miyamoto launched himself at the giant of a man.

He found foothold using his chakra to catch onto the burning anvil as it shook violently each time it was struck by the hammer. Miyamoto winced as he got close to his “other self” it was as if each hammer blow was to his own body, but he did not stop. He knew if he stopped it would mean failure and Miyamoto was not one to fail.

Outside his body the fight raged on. It seemed the silver haired teen had taken the blow with ease and then prepared his own counter attack beside Ayato. They were probably both annoyed with his passing out, but he could not help it, his body would not take the constant changing anymore. He had to overcome his own challenges before he could be of use to his friends as well as the village, he had to bring himself back into a unified thought. His body let out more steam as his own fight raged on.

Inside his head, his battle was beginning to bring a toll on his body as the constant vibrations from the big guy’s hammer made him fall from the anvil. As he struck the ground he looked up to see the big guy smiling as he pounded away with his hammer.

“Dammit…” He said as he began to think, he had to overcome the anvil, fight the big guy, or distract him long enough to steal his body away. He looked around for an opening, soon noticing that the big guy had a mechanical leg on his right side.
“Got it.” He said with a smile as he was quick to arrive at the mechanical leg and hop up onto it as he began his ascent towards the torso of the big guy.

He quickly made it up and around the moving mechanisms, avoiding steam vents and clicking gears that moved suddenly as his breathing was labored and sporadic as he tried to keep calm. As he made to about waist height the big guy noticed as he reached around to grab Miyamoto, Miyamoto dodging by jumping up and out of his reach just barely. The big guy decided to change up tactics and come from over the top or stretching sometimes far enough back that Miyamoto nearly fell off, but he held on and kept climbing. He reached the goal though, standing on the literal shoulder of a giant, Miyamoto plucked one of the hairs from his neck before watching the giant move swiftly to catch him. Miyamoto had planned for this though as he used Body Flicker to quickly jump to the anvil where he swiped his body and slid off right before the hammer came down once more.

As it hit, the scene vanished as Miyamoto was seemingly floating in limbo as he still had a grasp on the “other Miyamoto” soon as he looked at it though is when things began to come together.

“You did great son, accept your gift now. This power, this form is apart of you, and you went through a god to get it. You have earned it.” Worr said as he stuck out his black arm awaiting Miyamoto.

Without a word Miyamoto grasped the arm as the body seemed to turn to liquid as it overtook Miyamoto until he shut his eyes and let it happen. As he opened them he heard a voice that was not familiar.

“I am no hero.”

Miyamoto then stood up in his newly awakened body as he had control of everything. He looked at his hands and feet noting the void black color before he stepped beside the pair, the slight increase in temperature around him would indicate to anyone looking or not that he was near as he stared at the Queensman.

“So sorry I could not have joined you earlier. I needed to rest, my body and mind were tired, hope this guy was not too much trouble.” Miyamoto said as he turned to face the two of them before facing their shared opponent. Who seemed to be now preoccupied by some sort of restraining jutsu.
“Now...it seems there are three of us, and only one of you…” He looked to the two of them before taking a step up and grabbing where the Queensman sword was entangled.
“If you do not mind letting go. We have no more use for these toys now do we?” He would say looking between the two groups.

If Kenshin let the sword go Miyamoto would simply reach out and grab the blade near the guard, and with the simple flex of his wrist he would break the sword as if it were a twig. Miyamoto would then throw the sword into the distance ntop of the other knocked out Queensmen. Afterwards he would join beside the pair and let them finish doing their things.

If Kenshin did not let the sword go, Miyamoto would sigh before continuing to use his natural strength of 80 to remove the blade from its entanglement before taking a look at it and tossing it aside like he would have done before without breaking the blade.

WC: 1,179/4,553
[Claiming Temple of Hephaestus
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:15 pm
Ayato’s eyes swept back and forth as the events of the fight unfolded before his eyes. The blade slashed at Kenshin’s throat, as the Queesnman promised it would. A part of the body where muscle if soft and blood runs through it like a river.  A sound followed so disgustingly so absurd. It was a ripping one but this time it was not clothing. It was something of similar substance. It was human skin. Countless thin black slithering snakes that used Kenshin’s body as their nest tore through it and launched at the charging Queensman, binding him in place. 

He grunted and in his panic struggled to free himself amassing his overall strength in his arms. The black threads were sturdier than they appeared at first glance. Expanding only a little to the pressure, before slammed his armpits back to place.This shinobi frightens me; let’s hope the same applies to the Queensman.

Miyamoto walked beside Ayato and the silver hair,Ayato didn’t register him standing up from his stone bed. “Such eloquence Miyamoto I never thought you had it in you.” Miyamoto, all heart and no head. Passing out while the battle began to heat up only to rise again and make small talk while it was apparently over. Honestly, there were times that Ayato wanted to grab the 10-year-old by the throat and strangle the life out his him. Yet he doubted that even that would knock some sense into the hyperactive knucklehead. 

“I’ can’t believe it.” The man let out in annoyance and popped his muscular neck. His gazed narrowed as he looked down at them. “Acting like hotshots. Had it not being for this...stitched ragdoll you’d be both dead. I wonder which one of you is brave enough to face me on his own. The silent sulking one that froze like a pile of salt after things stop going his way? Or you the ponytail with the shit brown gi? You barely did a thing and think it’s all a game.  I could have slain the two of your with one arm while taking a piss with the other. “He proclaimed bullets of spit leaving his mouth.

Not that his taunt was ever going to work on them but it was true what he said. It is frustrating but we couldn’t have defeated that guy without the silver hair interfering. We of Team Winter have lost some serious face. Ayato thought in a poisonous cocktail of dismay and relief.  The sky had begun to grow dark as they were in the early afternoon, and the lanterns around here were not lit, giving an edge to the darkness that Ayato did not like. We should make for home. Pretend this never happened. 

“Say albino.“ The sullen voice of the Queensman echoed through the silence. “Admitting you are a monster means you are evil. So it is I with the power to defeat you that I am righteous.” The words came in a cold and informal tone and he finished the Queensman threw a twisted evil grin. “May your scattered remains entertain me, shinobi filth.” His head began to move in twisting motion and his grunts as he struggled to free himself from the black threads sounded more like growls.  Sideburns began to grow upon his smooth olive skin, his teeth prolonged as a blade. A hairy man with claws and fangs. Ayato convinced himself, but soon he began to change, dramatically, more of a beast than a man. Screaming in pain as the bones of his arms, legs and back forcibly elongated and changed so drastically they ruptured through his skin. His fine leather armor with chain underneath was torn in pieces from the expanding muscle and so did the black threads that held him in place.

Ayato searched for words that did not come. The transformation was absurd, grotesque but at the same also truly convincing. And finally, it was over. The Mythical creature appeared to be at least 8 feet in height as it stood on digitigrade legs.  The face was that of a wolf, with a defined muzzle and no human-like features. The tail it sprouted was long and hairy, same black color as the rest of its body.  But the eyes were the most horrible things, bright yellow. They looked at the three shinobi and they hated.

The werewolf’s mouth opened and sucked in air. For a moment every sound around muffled away before the horrific roar pierced Ayato’s ears. The Howling of terror sent a shockwave at a speed of 65, hitting the trio in point blank range blowing them away twenty meters. Everything span and twisted as he traveled in the air before attempting to balance himself in midair and finally cushioning the blast by putting resistance with his arms that sled through the ground before he finally stopped.

Ayato’s eyes found the beast and the beast’s found his, or perhaps they caught the scent of fear that must have clung to him by now like a perfume. The creature gave another growl before it padded towards him on all fours. “The Hell-“He took a step backward but the werewolf was already on him. Ayato recoiled before it lunged at him again from the side. Ayato reeled away unsteady on his feet and the beast snapped at his arm with its fangs tearing a loose scrap of cloth from his gray coat. A black whirlwind and Ayato was impossible to keep up with. The beast swung his sharp claws of its left long arm at his torso Strange, I thought I burned that arm. A sudden numbness erupted within his body as claws sharper than any blade slashed through flesh and muscle in a spray of red blood.

Ayato descended onto the ground, slamming on it with his back. He gasped for air only for blood to spill from his mouth. He found himself wanting to scream for his mother for the first time in years. But the dead don't hear us. Panting heavily he lay on the ground bloodied and beat up, the dark silhouette of the beast looming over him. Was this the end of the story? The one he had put some much effort through to meet expectations. His watery eyes searched for the other two shinobi but his vision had grown dark and blurry. He recalled every event that led to this moment. A failure to the end he was, not even making it to Chuunin. The beast's clawed hand to grabbed Ayato forcibly by the throat, the sharp ends burying deep into his pale flesh. It was torturing how long it took. “At least, I'll get to meet my mother one more time.

WC - 1120 

NPC:
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:14 am
The dark smirk on Kenshin’s face would remain as he glared at the now bound and captive queensman, despite the threads that were waving in front of both his face and neck in warning the dark skinned man began to struggle against his bindings, but a little extra pressure applied by his threads quickly put an end to that foolishness. At this point the silver haired teen would hear the child whom had been taking a nap behind both he and Ayato stand, and take a few steps forward to stand beside Ayato “So sorry I could not have joined you earlier. I needed to rest, my body and mind were tired, hope this guy was not too much trouble.” he would hear the child say, and upon glancing at the child from the corner of his eye Kenshin would see the obsidian colouration of his skin. It was obviously a jutsu of some form, but for the first time in this encounter the scar faced teen found himself to be curious about this child and his abilities, both the looks of the jutsu itself and the feel of the chakra behind it were quite different to anything that he had felt before ‘Perhaps he possesses a Kekkei Genkai of some form’ he would think to himself as he looked away from the child and back to the captive Queensman.

“Now...it seems there are three of us, and only one of you…” the child would say as he took yet another step forward and grabbed the completely entangled form of the queensmans sword, the edge of which was mere inches away from his neck “If you do not mind letting go. We have no more use for these toys now do we.” the child would say as he looked between them. “You are correct, such toys are not needed” the heavily stitched and scarred albino would say as he continued to smirk at the man, withdrawing the threads that kept the sword bound back into his body and allowing the obsidian skinned child to grab hold of the sword near the guard. With but a flick of the child's wrist the sturdy steel of the sword would be snapped as if it had been nothing more than a simple stick, the unique eyes of Kenshin would twinkle with mirth as he watched the child discard the now broken weapon alongside all of the man's broken comrades ‘How fitting’ he would think to himself as he watched the face of the queensman get twisted in rage at the casual destruction of his weapon.

It was at this point that the child would once again step back to rejoin Kenshin and Ayato “Such eloquence Miyamoto, I never thought you had it in you” he would hear Ayato say to the child, finally giving the scar faced teen a name to go with the face, he could not keep referring to him as ‘the child’ forever. “I can’t believe it” the queensman would say as he began to pop his neck from within his bindings, his eyes narrowing as he focused his gaze solely on Ayato and Miyamoto “Acting like hotshots. Had it not been for this...stitched ragdoll you would both be dead. I wonder which of one of you is brave enough to face me on his own. The silent sulking one that froze like a pile of salt after things stopped going his way? Or the pony tailed shit in the brown gi? You barely did a thing and think it’s all a game. I could have slain the two of you with one arm while taking a piss with the other.” he would proclaim in a rather loud way, droplets of spittle being sent flying from his mouth all throughout his little rant, the rant itself causing the albino to begin chuckling as he continued to gaze at the queensman

“As amusing as your little rant was I am afraid I must interject, I find it amusing that you say such things now that you have been defeated, yet upon looking at the rather clear evidence in the area these two were both outnumbered and outgunned by you queensmen” the shirtless Genin would say, his dark smirk switching to a more amused one as he gestured to the unconscious queensmen scattered around the area. “...And upon looking at the state of you, with a hand that is quite badly charred, and your comrades, who seem to be broken in both body and spirit, it appears to me that you were actually on the losing side of this little battle” he would say in an obviously amused tone as his smirk grew wider, the man was clearly unable to accept the fact that he had been defeated by a shinobi who looked to be less than half his age. “Say albino” the queensman would say in a rather sullen and downtrodden tone “Admitting that you are a monster means that you are evil. So it is I with the power to defeat you that is righteous” the queensman would say in a cold way as he sent a twisted grin that screamed dark intentions towards the group of young shinobi, and yet the feeling that bubbled up from deep within Kenshin was not fear, it was excitement.

“May your scattered remains entertain me, Shinobi filth” the queensman would say as he began to struggle once more, this time however the stitched and scarred albino was able to feel the body of the queensman began to change, the first visible change would have been the large amount of hair that began to grow from his face and the grunts and groans that were leaving his mouth began to turn into primal growls and snarls. Kenshin’s eyes would narrow as he extended one arm out in front of both Miyamoto and Ayato “Get back”  he would say as he began to take steps away from the changing man, his arm in front of the two in order to usher the pair of younger Genin back with him. Once the three of them had reached a far enough distance (5 meters) he would allow the threads that were binding the dark skinned man to withdraw back into his body, as he wished to observe the changes this man was going through with his own eyes. He would watch in deep interest as the man began to scream in pure pain as his bones themselves began to change, elongating themselves so much that they actually pushed themselves through the still soft flesh and muscle of his legs. At this point the mans flesh and muscles also began to undergo changes, it darkened quite drastically and began to rapidly expand itself, so much so in fact that it ended up completely obliterating the leather armour that he was wearing along with the chain mail beneath, the very form of the queensmans once human body had become that of a massive and hulking beast.

“How intriguing” the silver haired teen would mumble to himself as he observed the change “His entire body has changed down to his bone structure itself, his muscles have expanded by a large amount and have no doubt increased his strength, he has grown claws and teeth, and hair has sprouted from all over his body” he would mutter as he carefully studied the body of the beast in front of him.  Only one word came to the mind of the silver haired teen as he stared in disbelief at the creature in front of him “Werewolf” he would say clearly, his tone conveying a small amount of shock, and why would it not, he had always written off such creatures as nothing more than myth and fantasy. It would not take very long for his shock and disbelief to be replaced by his dark and all consuming desire to learn more about this creature, just what caused the body to change, how the change actually happened, what happened to the body as it changed, what strengths and weaknesses did the creature gain in it’s beast form, he wished to learn absolutely everything he could about this creature, and in his mind there was only one way for him to do such a thing ‘This creature must be captured and studied’ he would think to himself with a rather dark grin as he gazed at the beast in front of them

At this point the beast's chest would expand as it took a deep breath before releasing an extremely loud and rather terrifying roar, but what Kenshin had not been expecting was the shock wave that came with the sound, it served to push both he and the two other Genin back by at least 20 meters, due to his body being so durable he suffered no negative effects from the roar, but still, it had been a rather unexpected move that ended up taking the usually keen eyed teen off guard. “I see, interesting, very interesting, I must admit I did not actually believe the old tales to be real, I thought your kind was but a fantasy, an old wives tale that mothers told their children to make them behave, who could have imagined that such incredible creatures actually existed” Kenshin would say in a rather manic tone, a glint appearing in his eyes as he grinned darkly at the werewolf who seemed to be completely focused on Ayato. He would see the creature growl at Ayato in a very primal way before beginning to slowly stalk its way over to him much like a wolf would stalk a lamb, watching and waiting for him to make a mistake before it struck “The hell-” he would hear Ayato say as he attempted to take a step back, and it was at that moment that the beast made its move.

At a speed of 33 (half of 65 is 32.5, rounded up to 33) the beast would launch itself at Ayato, who was 20 meters away due to the roar it had used before, and as he watched how the dark haired genin reacted to the attack Kenshin had to wonder if the roar had left his fellow shinobi feeling disorientated, because it appeared to the scarred albino that he was moving quite sluggishly as he dodged the first strike from the beast. Ayato himself only stood a few meters away from Kenshin, and likewise Miyamoto was also a few meters away, this was due to the fact that the shock wave from the roar spread out like a cone and pushed them apart as they were pushed back, the only reason that he had not stepped in already was because he was waiting for the right opportunity, and it showed itself to him as the beast showed it’s back to him as it attempted to attack Ayato from the side. At a speed of 100 the albino would form the ram hand seal, and as soon as the seal was formed he vanished in a blur of speed, he moved through a space of 3 meters in less than a second at 190 speed, and the second he was out of the Body Flicker he would slam his palm right against the center of the beasts spinal cord at a strength of 40 and a speed of 100, through the strike he would inject his medical chakra into the beast's spinal cord in order to scramble the signals that it’s brain was sending its body through.

Due to the fact that he was moving at such high speeds and covering such a small distance it would be extremely unlikely that the werewolf would have been able to avoid his strike, and thus as soon as his palm made contact with its spine it would drop to the ground, unable to control it’s movements, various parts of it’s body would twitch as it tried and failed to get up, the signals that its brain was sending going to the wrong parts of it’s body due to the medical shinobi’s attack. Due to Kenshin acting before it could land a solid blow on Ayato he would be completely free of any and all injuries that it may have inflicted upon him, he was still hurt from the earlier fight but the werewolf itself had not laid a single claw upon him. At this point Kenshin would kneel down next to the twitching werewolf “I believe you called me evil for being a monster, well allow me to enlighten you BEAST” the silver haired teen would begin, making sure to emphasize the word beast yet at the same time not raising his voice “There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, monsters who tell nothing but lies...and then, monsters who devour heroes.” the silver haired teen would say in a cold and emotionless voice, his silver eyes having gone hard as he glared down into the yellow eyes of the twitching beast “But you see, there is one other type of monster...the type of monster that I am” he would say as a dark smile came to his face, and slowly he would lean down right next to the lean down right next to the beasts ear and whisper

“I am the monster....that devours other monsters”

WC:2238
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:35 am
Having been nearby Kyousuke noticed when something odd began to happen. People were beginning to move away from the water garden in a rush. Taking note of the odd occurrence the man moved towards the commotion and only stopped upon seeing his squad and one of Hoshi’s ninja taking on what he assumed was an oversized bipedal dog. Where did that thing even come from?

Using his sage transformation Kyousuke would sharpen all his fingers on his right hand, before walking in their direction. As he moved he would begin to speed up, getting to his maximum speed within a few seconds. As the werewolf moved on Ayato, the queensguards eyes widened. Kyousuke thought quickly on whether he should rely on Den’s advice and use his Berseker state to increase his speed. I’ve not used this around people yet, but I have to protect my student at all costs. The rest of the ninja’s body became gray and it now appeared to be covered in plates of extremely hard skin. His back oozed chakra out of four tubes connected to his back.

Kyousuke was about to body flicker, but Kenshin moved in first to hit the wolf with a medical jutsu of some kind. Stopping he would listen to what the ninja he had not met, but had certainly read his file. He came from the borders and joined Hoshi. Why was he calling himself a monster? A monster that eats other monsters at that, what did he mean by those words. The words interested the queensguard as he could absorb the flesh of others, was it done through the same way? Via the use of a proboscis or was it literal eating? The man just stood quietly his sharpened hand exposed to all of them to see.

Well there is no voice in my head telling me to do things, that’s a good sign. He would wave at Miyamoto and Ayato after that. Only Miyamoto, would probably recognize him though as he had only seen this form once. One that Shiroi another Jounin was deeply worried about when she saw. Hopefully, he would react normally not minding the appearance. It was certainly odd though, especially in shining silver armor.

WC: 370
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:18 pm
Miyamoto watched as the man changed.  First his hair and then his entire body, Miyamoto was confused.  This man was beaten...he was sure of it, why the hell did he not just stay beaten.  With clenched fists he watched as Ayato and the silver haired teen who was called Kenshin jump back.  He followed suit as he landed he prepared himself for whatever may come next as Kenshin let go of the man as Miyamoto watched as what looked like a swarm of slim black eels slid back into the body of Kenshin where he was stitched.  The whole scene was ludicrous as he gazed upon what stood before them, a literal wolf man...something that was supposed to be a myth.  That is when the roar was let out as some sort of unforeseen force hit the group causing them to be pushed back some additional 3-4 meters.  Out of the corner of his eye Miyamoto watched as Kenshin stood his ground and Ayato took full force of the hit as the wolf-man made his move.

“Damn it all, I have to move quick to catch this guy.  This is troublesome enough already.”  Miyamoto then made a move, but was unable to think clearly.

Then, like a flash, everything moved nearly past his cognitive reflexes he could see Ayato was clearly hit.  There were changes though, Kenshin now had a hold on the wolf-man, and  then to make matters more weird the visage of death itself appeared...well...more like the sight of one of the strongest men in the village strength wise.  Miyamoto’s eyes grew wide as he recognized who it was,  Kyousuke had joined the fray in his awakened form, still dressed in silver armor as he towered over them all in this moment.  

“See...told you he would find out.”  Miyamoto said in a kind of smartass way knowing full well the situation at hand, but he could not help but wisecrack when able.

Miyamoto watched now as the scene was Kenshin holding the beast, the beast poised to attack Ayato, Kyosuke towering over everyone, not happy looking...and Miyamoto watching it all...powerless against the forces that be.

WC:364

((sorry post is short, not much to go on here as the last poster haha))
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:09 pm
The beast that was a man before had a bone to pick with the teenager that burned the shield hand of his other half. MIf it was mostly out of malicious animal instinct or perhaps consciousness within the beast itself, the shinobi present could not have known hell the beast himself couldn't. It was always a challenge to distinguish the thoughts of one entity from another as human and wolf battled all day and night to claim the body that was an empty vessel as their seat of power. 

"I'm not a person anymore. I'm a weapon."

The beast blood was part of him, more than just a weapon to be used. Same way as those threads was for the silver haired shinobi. But the similarities between the stitched ragdoll monster and the mythical bipedal wolf did not end there. The beast had known from sharing the memories of the other entity. The albino raising his arm to usher the two shinobi before the beast blood took control of the host. The silver hair was also a creature capable of sensing the presence of others, albeit differently. The method the monster used seemed to be by scanning the signals the brain send to the body, while the beast could smell other from the scent of their bodies and track them from the beating sound of their heart.

With a soft primeval growl, cold air vexed from the beast’s mouth as long hairy ears caught wind of the albino putting his hands together, a million threads withering beneath his skin. The silver haired shinobi became a blur of speed moving behind him in linear motion. It was a flash of silver and pink that even with animal instincts he wouldn’t be able to keep up with. He readied a strike and there was net zero chance at dodging. But he could still attack. With a sharp extension of his arm he grabbed the black haired shinobi’s throat, the pointy ends of its claws digging into pale flesh.

The palm thrust slammed on the werewolves’ spinal cord making his grip and knocking the bestial creature down. It twitched and moved and made an attempt to speak but the signal on its brain appeared to be all wrong. Ayato couldn’t warn him, but he would soon know. The illusion of the substitution dispelled. Kenshin wouldn’t be able to realize the werewolf had switched places with Ayato even with the lack of fur on the back since he didn’t make contact with the palm thrust for more than a second. 

And there were no hand seals. The hand seals were a disgrace for a knight in a way the sinful curse of the beast blood never was. No, he shouldn’t think like that. The blood of the beast was not a curse, it was a gift. The werewolf would loom directly above them, they were both in his line of fire and he would immediately go for the kill. A savage flurry with a total of ten strikes would rain down at them with a speed of 115. The black hairy arms appeared to be encased in a veil of fire up to the bicep, but this "fire" wasn't going to burn anyone. No more of an optical illusion, to hide the real danger that lurked at the end of each strike, clawed fingers with a sharpness of 135.

Before, the shirtless shinobi did put his body on the line to protect the other two from the chakra blast. He warned them to step back as he sensed the transformation and even intercepted his earlier blow midways. But all those times it was safe for him, the werewolf believed. Now, even with the level of strength to carry the stunned shinobi below him out of the way, he was bound to be dragged down by the weight and in result both of them would be minced meat.

A lower survival rate in the stitched ragdoll’s favor... Cruel of him to move out of the way and the claws to hit the defenseless, useless, vulnerable shinobi who lay on the ground, stunned due to his own miscalculation. But the man who was now a wolf knew this was humanity after all. To selfish act for your own well-being, be protected from physical harm or death was a trait that all humans loathed within others, but justified in themselves.  Still, it was those who valued their own self-preservation, dedicated to doing as their hearts desired; without the urgency to waste their energies in considering the welfare of other lesser beings.

The werewolf was believed to be an untamed creature; careless, selfish, and wild. But his last attack was going shatter the disgusting shinobi ideology in a thousand pieces. Or perhaps underneath thick black fur, muzzle, and claws sharper than the finest steel, it was the human path that lingered down there responsible. The one who was an experienced fighter trained by a fabled master-at-arms behind the tall walls of a castle. A castle not for him to inherit, second sons had to find their own honor and lands. There was a woman, though, one who was supposed to marry and bear her children. What had happened to her, what was her name?  He couldn’t remember but the memories of a previous life did not matter. Only this mission, the one they had bestowed upon him. A mission for vengeance, even if it wouldn’t bring what he had lost back.

I'm not a person anymore. I'm a sword. Unsheathe me and I will destroy all our enemies."

The aftermath of the attack was left uncertain underneath dust and smoke that the impact had kicked up from the ground. The werewolves ears caught wind of someone else, something else. A heart, beating rapidly loud, underneath layers flesh, muscle, and ribs. A formidable rumbling sound that made his hackles to rise. Bloodlust the beast understood immediately.

The bipedal creature turned it's enormous head to face towards the direction of the troubling sound, and it's yellow eyes met the behemoth with the face of a demon. Such a spectacle, a demon wearing the finest plate armor that even money couldn't buy. Only rank. One that was for life. How could the Queens bestow it to such a despicable person? The strong manly smell had given away his identity. Blood and leather clung to him like perfume. Similar to how that of rotten flesh did for the albino. He had not forgotten, him or the other black-haired one. It the smoke and dust kicked up from the earlier attack interfered with the beast's sense of smell.

But at the same time, the werewolf's instincts didn't allow him to avert his malicious gaze from the newest guest. It opened its mouth, the upper jaw separated from the lower showcasing the sharp fangs as drool traveled from its mouth onto the ground. The ponytail Genin who the werewolf hadn't taken any action against due to finding himself preoccupied with the rest would most likely brace himself expecting another howling roar that would send him flying. However this time, they would all understand his words.

"Snow...Kyousuke Snow..."  

The beast growled and the Queensguard's full name slipped past its lips sending a chill into the night. "I'm going to eat...every...last one...of your friends."

WC - 1215

NPC:
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:53 am
The second that he got within one hundred meters of the water gardens Kenshin would detect the approach of a chakra signature, of course he would have absolutely no idea just who the chakra signature belonged to as he and Kyousuke had never met before, in fact he didn’t even have time to do so much as turn his head to look upon the new arrival as the beast was still bearing down on Ayato. Kenshin would follow the same course of action as detailed in the last post, at least up until the point where the Body Pathway Derangement hit, as soon as he felt the jutsu connect the scar faced youth knew that something was wrong. It wasn’t because he had felt the lack of fur upon his targets back, nor was it because there appeared to be something off about the ‘werewolf’ that now lay twitching upon the ground, no, it was because the chakra signature that was coming from said twitching beast was Ayato’s and the chakra signature of the werewolf was coming from ‘Ayato’. He had next to no time to react as the illusion faded away and showed that the massive form of the werewolf that was looming over both Kenshin and Ayato in a clearly predatory fashion, and it was at that moment that he knew one thing, he had messed up...badly. The silver haired youth had assumed that the werewolf would have been taken off guard by his blitz style attack and had no true backup plan in case the initial attack had failed, and now it seemed that both he and Ayato would be paying the ultimate price for their respective blunders...or would they.

At the same moment that the werewolf raised its arms up the heavily stitched teen would begin to concentrate his chakra into his torso as he took a single step forwards and towards the hulking beast, effectively moving his own body between the beast and the defenseless form of Ayato, this little moral dilemma had actually proven itself to be a much easier decision for him to make than he would have assumed it to be. Sure he could have dodged the attack to save his own hide while at the same time leaving Ayato to his fate, but he knew that the chances of the defenseless Genin surviving the attack would have been nonexistent. Whereas the chances of him not only surviving the werewolves attack, but using it as an effective opportunity to both counter and disable to beast were far too high for him to simply overlook, after all, he had no problem with going through a little pain in order to achieve his goals. He may have messed up earlier by underestimating the beast, but there was no way that he was going to be making that same mistake twice. Kenshin would brace himself for pain as the werewolves arms descended upon him at a speed of 115, he could make out the flames that had appeared to engulf the werewolves arms as they got closer and closer to his body, but strangely enough he could not feel any heat emanating from the flames.

The heavily stitched and scarred youth would release a small grunt of pain as he felt the claws of the beast slice cleanly through both his skin and the threads that made their home beneath it, leaving deep and bloody claw marks all over his chest as the slashes just kept coming, the rapid movements of the werewolves arms sending pieces of pure white skin, black threads and blood flying in all directions. But what the beast did not notice amidst all this, due in most part to the cloud of dust and smoke that had risen to engulf both him and the unharmed form of Ayato, was that his wounds had been healing almost as fast as the beast had been inflicting them upon him, thanks to one of his more powerful techniques, the Yin Healing Wound Destruction. The technique had been activated when he had begun to concentrate his chakra into his torso, as he had used said chakra to activate his bodies cell recreation process before that portion of his body had sustained any damage at all, and that preemptive healing had reduced the amount of damage he had taken until it was completely nonexistent.

“Snow...Kyousuke Snow” he would hear an unfamiliar voice say in a deep and guttural growl, because he and Ayato were currently inside of a smokescreen he was not certain of just who had spoken out from his position inside the smokescreen, but based on the fact that the voice was coming from right in front of him he made the educated guess that it was the werewolf who was speaking. “I am going to eat...every...last one...of your friends” the beast would then say, its words filled with malice and the silver eyed Genin knew that he truly did intend to go through with what it had said, he assumed that this ‘Kyousuke’ was in fact the new arrival, he hadn’t the slightest clue why the beast wished this man ill so badly but in the end it did not matter, for in the end he and the beast were foes. While the attention of the creature was still on the new arrival, and both he and Ayato were still hidden in the smokescreen, Kenshin went through a new set of hand seals, a set of five, first came the tiger followed quickly by a sequence of horse, rabbit, rat and dog, and as soon as the final hand seal was formed a blue aura would come to life around both of his hands, the aura of chakra taking the shape of two extremely sharp and precise blades.

“No...you will not” the stitched and scarred albino would say as he lashed his hands out of the smokescreen, each hand moving at 100 speed and going in a slicing motion towards one of the werewolves wrists, the intent of this attack being to rid the hulking beast of it’s most fearsome weapons...it’s hands. If the attack was successful the blades of chakra would slice through the skin, flesh and bone of the werewolf like a hot knife through butter, albeit a lot more bloody and gruesome, the beasts hands would have been sliced through very precisely at the wrist and would fall to the ground with a wet thud, followed shortly by a shower of blood that flowed forth from the stumps that once held its hands. As this took place the silver haired teen would have aso been using his chakra to convert his saliva into a sticky protein, and at the very moment that the werewolves hands would hit the ground with a thud Kenshin would launch a net of pure spider silk at the face of the werewolf at a speed and power of 40. This would serve to seal the mouth of the beast shut so that it could not try to maul anyone with it’s rather fearsome teeth, it also rendered it impossible for it to attempt to use it’s howl attack once more, of course if it still had it’s hands it would be able to tear the webbing off with no trouble, but unfortunately for the beast the medical shinobi had taken care of that little problem.

At this point the smokescreen would clear as a gust of wind blew through the water gardens, revealing the bloodied yet wound free form of Kenshin, his Yin Healing Wound Destruction having neutralised the werewolves attack to the point that not even scratches remained, the blood from his wounds was still splattered all over from him, even his face was covered in blood splatter from when the werewolf had been swinging it’s blood soaked hands around earlier. “I believe you called me evil for being a monster, well allow me to enlighten you BEAST” the silver haired youth would say, making sure to put some emphasis on the word beast while at the same time not raising his voice “There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, monsters who tell nothing but lies...and then, there are monsters who devour heroes” the silver haired teen would say in a very cold tone, not a trace of emotion present in his voice, and his silver eyes having gone hard as he stared into the yellow eyes of the muzzled and wounded werewolf “But you see, there is one other type of monster…the type of monster that I am” he would then say, a dark smile slowly creeping onto his face.

“I am the monster…that devours other monsters” the Genin of Hoshi would say as the dark smile appeared completely on his bloodstained face “I am the monster that keeps the balance, I am the one who protects the humans by ridding the world of creatures like you...” the silver eyed teen would trail off as he tilted his head down “...Because...I was once just like you” he would say as he once more looked the beast in the eyes, this time though his dark smile had faded away and been replaced by a smile of regret. “I used to prey on anyone I wished to, the weak, the strong, the young, the old, the brave, the cowardly...the heroes and the villains, it didn’t matter to me, I wanted nothing more than to see this world burn” he would say, giving a small chuckle devoid of any life or mirth at the end. “...I regret a great many of the things I have done in my life…more than any words could ever hope to explain” he would whisper, saying it more to himself than he was to any of the others “...But no more, I have long since embraced my darkness and it gives me strength, I refuse to wallow in regret, what is done is done, I have learnt from my past mistakes and grown stronger from them...and now...I choose to defy my own nature and protect the very people I once preyed on” he would say clearly as he gazed into the eyes of his fellow monster. Perhaps...had they met under different circumstance they could have been friends, but alas here there were, two monsters on opposite sides, one preying on the humans and one protecting them

WC: 1760
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum