Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Volunteering at the Academy (Yassin; Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Volunteering at the Academy (Yassin; Open)

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:30 pm
Ryou is upset that Eisaku wasn't here at the school. Ryou then heard about the training but then Nobu said teaching taijutsu. "Well my taijutsu is not the best but I'm great in ninjutsu."

Nobu then says his propisition that they can help each other. "Well I could use some help in taijutsu, then I can help you two with ninjutsu, so what I'm saying is yes, I will train with you guys." Ryou said smiling thinking he just he made some friend and the best part is they wanted to train with him. Ryou then looks at Yassin, "Your one lucky student, able to leave class and train with two genins." Also Ryou starts to wondering what Yassin specialty is with Ryou's being ninjustu and Nobu's being taijustu. "So what are you good at... Um Yassin right?"
Yassin
Yassin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Volunteering at the Academy (Yassin; Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Volunteering at the Academy (Yassin; Open)

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:10 am
Yassin noticed that Ryou had asked what his specialty was and he responded with. "Well currently my specialty is ninjutsu considering I have had no trouble preforming any of the jutsu that my instructor have taught me. Actually I was always the first to pick it up with no issues." Then he looked to Nobu and said. "Therefore my taijutsu could defiantly use some work." Yassin knew that he should probably start to stretch as he spread his legs out and began to reach from leg to leg stretching out his leg muscles and groin area. Then putting his arms behind his head stretching out his sides and shoulders occasionally leaning from left to right for a deeper stretch.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:11 am
Nobu would nod as they both seemed to accept the proposition of training together. He was glad to have some folks to train with again. It was difficult for Nobu to train by himself any more. He just had difficulty working up the motivation to do so. That is why he hadn’t done any in what felt like ages. Hopefully this would help knock the rust off and bring him back into the swing of things.

“Yeah, I don’t mind practicing some Ninjutsu afterwards, Ryou. I will be needing to develop more skill in that field. Broaden my horizons, so to speak. I am unsure of your elemental affinity, or if you are aware of what it may be. I know that mine is Water.” He would say to the Genin after thinking for a brief moment. It had been some time since he had to think about Ninjutsu, elements, or really any skills heavily focusing on chakra. Maybe it was time he learned a bit more about it. It would likely aid in his training as a whole.

“So what would you folks like to learn? Are you familiar with the Leaf Gale or Leaf Whirlwind taijutsu maneuvers? If not, I feel those are a good place to start. But first, a warm up. I’d like to see what you folks can do so far. Obviously don’t go overboard on each other, but I’d like to see where your current skill level is at. You can feel free to try and attack at the other with all the skill you have. Well, as far as Taijutsu goes that is. Don’t want to have any fireballs or wind bullets being fired.” Nobu would say with a smile as he readied himself to watch and jump in to stop anything if there was a serious skill gap. It would be hard to teach them certain jutsu if he didn’t know what they were capable of, which is what this particular exercise would be all about.

Waiting patiently, Nobu would stand and watch to see how this unfolds. Hopefully they would be as excited about this training as he was. 

OoC: Sorry for the delay folks. Had some RL stuff to do. I should be back to being able to post at least once a night now.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:55 pm
(my excuse is the same as Nobu)

Ryou stretches his arm across his chest. " I don't know those justu, why don't you show us?" Ryou suggest after hearing the choices. "And also don't understatement me, I'm from the Kaygua clan known for the great taijustu." He adds think that Nobu may think he so much better than us. The next stretch is touching his toe. He was excited to teach, this was a new exprience for Ryou. him being thought was new too with his aunt being the only person to teach beside his book.
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Nobu Sen Katto <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:53 am
Nobu gathers himself, readying his body for Taijutsu combat. The Kaguya clan? Nobu was not well informed about what the clans were and what they could do, but the thought of another clan of folks that focused on Taijutsu like the Hyuuga clan only excited the Genin. 

"I guess I can show you some techniques first." Nobu would say as he hopped back and forth, foot to foot in order to limber up some more before training. 

"Let's start with the Leaf Gale. The idea behind this technique is to knock the opponents footing away and cause them to fall. It is a simple technique, both efficient and rather effective if used properly." Nobu would say, as he quickly demonstrates the ability for the others to see. A low sweep is seen by the others (Speed 25 to demonstrate technique).

Nobu would wait and watch the others, hoping to help in any way he can. 

(OoC: Didn't wanna skip anyone, but I also didn't want the thread to be delayed any more. Hope nobody minds.)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:03 pm
(I thought the same)

"Leaf gale, I guess its not a bad start." Ryou said after watching the taijutsu. "But can you show me slower and step by step, taijustu is not my best attribute." He say a little embarrassed.

After looking at these two, Ryou wondered what there story was and dreams.

Ryou then looks at Nobu ready to learn this new taijustu.

(total WC: 512)
Yassin
Yassin
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:07 am
Yassin stood there quitly as the two spoke and watched as Nobu preformed the Leaf Gale and watched every movement as if in slow motion and burned them into his memory. Then he said. "Here Ill give it a try." He quickly went over the move again in his mind as he planted his feet getting into a good position and he preforms the low sweep almost perfect but not exactly like Nobu's and with not as fast. (Speed 5 to preform the move)
Yassin
Yassin
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:42 pm
Yassin stood there waiting for Nobu to say something, anything about how he did but then he noticed that the two were busy caught up in their conversation and was going to practice it some more by himself when he heard the academy's end of the day bell sound and he knew that he should probably disappear before his instructor came outside and noticed that he hadn't seen him toward the end of class. 
   Yassin issued a bow to Nobu thanking him for the short but insightful lesson and hopped the fence making his way back home. He walked taking a different and longer route than usual to get home. Doing this allowed him to enjoy the beauty of the day and gave him time to think over his day. Even though his lesson with Nobu was brief he did learn the Leaf Gale and with time he might even master it, that is if he put the time in to master it. All these thoughts of mastering jutsu got him to thinking about becoming a Genin. It wouldn't be long before he began his exam to become a Genin and he would finally be able to move forward as a shinobi and actually go on missions. He knew he was ready because becoming a great shinobi was his goal and he would achieve it.

Claiming: Jutsu= Leaf Gale    Stats=6
Kousa Hiryuu
Kousa Hiryuu
Citizen

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:32 am
Entering the area, wrapping his hands in some cloth strips. Kousa looks forward to the trio that seems to have been just now practicing, raising an eyebrow at their movements towards the end. Thinking to himself "Hey that was pretty good." after seeing Yassin perform the technique. After the student Yassin had left the immediate area, Kousa nodded towards Nobu and Ryou before finishing his hand wraps. The young student approached a nearby wooden dummy that had been played in a stationary position, anchored to the floor. He assumed a south-paw stance with both of his fists readied at his guard, then proceeded to commence what was striking the dummy lightly. Small taps being heard as the knuckles, elbows, and palms of Kousa made contact with the worn wood. Controlling his breathing, Kousa began to pick up speed and power when striking the dummy. Soon the occasional tap became a constant rhythm, much more profound with each strike. Kousa exhaled deeply, pausing only momentarily before continuing to pick up the tempo. The young academy student trained his technique and speed simultaneously as most of the other pupils headed home.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum