Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Easy mission (mission) Empty Easy mission (mission)

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 pm
Help! I've fallen and I can't get up.
Ryou finally got out of the house, which was nice because it wasn't to bad outside, wind and sand wasn't kicking him in the face. Walking around aimlessly was now become popular with him, even some neighbors smiled and said. "Let me guess, just walking around?" That just made Ryou laugh as he continued to walk with out a point. Ryou had no reason to stop, there was no one to talk to with the whole no friends thing. After walking around for what seemed to be hours, Ryou got tired so he headed to the nearest public place, which happened to be his favorite park. Then again there was only a few parks in the village. Ryou sat on a beach and relaxed and watched some kids play. There were four boys and two girls. The girls were just talking while the boys being boys were roughhousing. They all looked like the same age. It also looked as if there parents were not there. They traveled between places to play with the last being the monkey bars. The four boys went one after another it looked like they were racing each other. Ryou watching them changed to jealousy, They look like they have nice friends, unlike me which has no friends. Ryou's depressing thought lingered in his mind for about five minutes when all a sudden he heard a shriek. That forced Ryou to look at the boys, one of the boys was on the ground holding his leg that was holding, which looked broken. The other boys leaned over him and the girls kept swinging but was watching from a distance. Ryou ran over to the boy with the broken leg,"What happened?" He asked. The boys answered honestly. "He fell." Ryou kinda freaked out but regained thought and thought of a plan. "Where does his family live?" The boy that had the broken leg answered. "Apartment 5, Room 2." Ryou memorized the number. But how am I going to be in two places at once? He thought and answered his own question by making a clone.  With the smoke appearing with a clone all the info Ryou learned the clone knew so the clone left. Now with the clone to tell his parents the original picked up the boy but carefully so he could be comfortable and rushed out of the park. On the way to the hospital he had to jump to building to building to get there faster. Once there he rushed in and some nurses came out and looked at the boy. "What happened?" The nurses asked and lead him to the room. "Lay him there." One of the nurses told pointing to the bed right next to the door. "He hurt himself playing at the park." Ryou answered. The nurses hooked him up and the other nurse lead him outside the room. Then one of them asked, "Are you his older brother?" Ryou shook his head. "I'm just a ninja that found him injured." The nurse nodded in understanding. "But I did get a clone to get his parents." Ryou added. That made the nurse smile, "Your a smart man." She said as she left. 

The clone was jumping from building to building to find the apartment five. Then finally the clone found the building. Now the clone was by the door of room two. Luckily one of the parent as outside smoking. It was the mother she looked at the clone. "Who are you?" She asked Ryou's clone. "I'm Ryou Kenshin, I was at the park and I saw your son break his legs. As we speak your son is at the hospital." She looked shocked then asked. "So your a ninja?" Ryou replied, "Yes, I'll lead the way." He starts the journey to the hospital. The mother followed behind the clone. 

The clone and the mother soon entered the hospital. She asked the person up in the front were they brought to boys with the broken leg. She says to go down the hall and it will be the first door on the right. She enters the room with her son in it. She looks at him and then talks to the nurse but Ryou didn't hear what they were talking about or did he care. All now was to do is leave, he released the jutsu and it made its signature puff of smoke and was gone and Ryou exited without saying a word.

Ryou was by the front door when he was stopped by the mother. She ran and grabbed his shoulder, "Thank you for saving my son and I wanted to rewarded you. Ryou shook his head, "No, no I couldn't." But like he thought she insisted. "Here, It's 500 ryo, It's not much but its something." Ryou smiled and took it knowing she wouldn't give up. "Thanks, well I have to run home, Thanks again." He ran off knowing he was late for dinner, again.

Once he got home Ryou expected to get a hundred questions but once he entered his aunt just smiled and him. "Hungry?" She asked. Ryou smiled knowing she knew the answer. Tonight was more curry, which he didnt complain. They sat opposite of each other. They sat in silence until it was broken by his aunt. "So what happened today?" Ryou answered after swallowing the food. "Well when i was out I saved kid that broke his legs playing at the park. She gasped, "That awful, what did you do?" She asked. "I got his mom and there both at the hospital. That made her sigh in relief, "Good, I'm proud of you." Ryou smiled and didn't tell her about her gift. "Well it's been a long day," He said putting his plate away, "I'm going to hit the hay." She smiled, "Wow , its still early, well I guess I'm not going to stop you, I love you." Ryou kissed her forehead and when up to his bedroom. Man, Not much but I have 1000 ryo better keep saving. 

(Exit)
(Added 1 ap to chakra)
(1007/1000
(Gained 500 Ryo)

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Easy mission (mission) Empty Re: Easy mission (mission)

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:42 am

Please post your full wordcount as well as an exit. And you can also claim 1 AP <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am
Edited
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:41 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum