HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» E-Rank: Mailman Shinobi
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:46 pm

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:31 pm

» Ice Release: Ice Breaking Fist
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:30 pm

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Mortarion Today at 3:29 pm

» Unexpected Intrusion
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:28 pm

» Reizo Path to Chuunin Pt. 2
by Mortarion Today at 3:17 pm

» A Chance Encounter with the Flower of Kumo [Aki]
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:56 pm

» Tea (Youka)
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:46 pm

» An escape from boredom
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:16 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Today at 2:11 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Orokana <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Love Sakumo

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

(p hikari) oros lucky place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Yuhi
Clan Element : N/A
Ryo : 3900
100%

PostSubject: (p hikari) oros lucky place   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:57 pm

it was early morning, and oro has yet to get any sleep, luckily for oro he didnt sleep often, but still he felt tired. he ended up walking to the library in his sleepy daze. and he sighed heavily as he pulled out his book. freshly smelling like ink. he was trying to add his notes to it but he ended up leaving it unfinished. he sighed and felt his other book, his fathers journal. he cursed under his breath and looked at it. pulling it out slowly and studied the front like he did a hundred times before. its only been a couple a days since he found this and he hated every moment of it. he felt the bags under his eyes wanting to be closed and his body wanting to go limp. he pushed the book away from him as he laid his head on the table and sighed. "god fucking damn it." he said as he rubbed his eyes. "why cant this hellish nightmare end." he groaned. "i should have never ran away, least then i wouldnt be having these constant issues, my luck is about as poor as a snowball in hell." he mumbled kinda loudly. "least im alone." he whispered to himself. and rubbed his face in his arms resting his eyes.

"I don't suffer from my insanity, i enjoy every minute of it"
"The light of our hearts is even darker then black, the dim glimmer of hell itself."
"Before creation there is destruction, if my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, i have no choice but to move forward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hikari Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 4
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan (activated)
Ryo : 12700
100%

PostSubject: Re: (p hikari) oros lucky place   Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:33 pm

It was nearly the break of dawn, hues of orange and blue painted the sky, and a light breeze danced upon the air, twirling strands of the Hyuuga's snow white hair. Hikari and her companion, a black as darkness wolf named Kuro, made their way to the Konoha Library, intent of picking up and renewing some books to use for their training. At the moment, the Hyuuga had books on Taijutsu and Ninjutsu with her, however she was hoping to pick up a few books on Medical-Ninjutsu and Genjutsu as well (as they were the jutsu she was hoping to learn next). Her arsenal of jutsu at the moment had a mix of Tai, Nin, and Med, but it lacked many powerful jutsu. She knew barely any of her own clan's techniques, which was a sad thought to her as she felt like a disgrace to the Hyuuga name. 

As Hikari entered the library she greeted the front desk lady, who knew her by name due to her frequenting the library so much. After that she roamed the isles of books, reading the titles and trying to discern which ones would be most effective and useful for herself. While she passed through the towers of books, she over heard someone muttering quite loudly to themselves as she passed by a table. A young man, with medium length dark hair, had his head laid in his arms on the table. She was unsure of what to say at first, however she felt she recognized the man from somewhere, although she was drawing a blank as to where he could have been from. She was thinking maybe she had treated him at the hospital.

But...then it dawned on her. He was the guy from the cemetery, the one who had asked if they wanted him to use Genjutsu to make them forget the sad memories the tombstones had plagued them with. Hikari approached him, standing on the opposite side of the table from where he laid, Kuro standing beside her.

"Hello sir? Are you alright?" She spoke softly, a concerned look in her eyes. She left out the fact that she had heard him groaning about his problems, asking himself why he was trapped in a nightmare sent from hell and why he had decided to run away in the first place.

Stats:

Kuro:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: (p hikari) oros lucky place   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:05 am

orokana looked up at the lady and looked at her. "im alive." he said before hitting his head on the desk. he sighed as he felt the book in his hand. he didnt know the woman nor did he care who she was. he wanted to be alone, or dead. oro looked up at her. her saw the look of concern in her eyes. he didnt know if it was because she was kind she had concern or because she felt pity for others. either or oro slowly sat up in his chair. "what day is it miss?" he asked rubbing his eyes. bags of lack of sleep showed under his eyes. his eyes looked dead and lifeless. "also why are you here miss." he asked another question thinking about how he needed to figure himself out. too many questions and not enough courage. end of the day he was weak and a coward, he used his enemies weakness and tried to win but he couldnt. he didnt have the will to win he thought and sighed to himself.

"The light of our hearts is even darker then black, the dim glimmer of hell itself."
"Before creation there is destruction, if my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, i have no choice but to move forward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hikari Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 4
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan (activated)
Ryo : 12700
100%

PostSubject: Re: (p hikari) oros lucky place   Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:14 pm

As the boy looked up at her, he said quite an obvious statement about being alive, before he hit his head against the table with a thump, causing her to flinch at the impact. Having experience as a nurse at the Konoha Hospital, and just having general knowledge of the body, she knew that if he kept hitting his head like that against things he could get seriously injured and could gain permanent damage as well. The boy looked up at her after a few moments, Hikari figured he was letting all that she said sink in. Then he sat up slowly, wiping his tired eyes. 

"Today is Friday." She responded gently, "And I am here to check out some books, specifically ones about Medical-Ninjutsu and Genjutsu." Hikari smiled softly at the boy, having noticed the emptiness within his eyes. She wondered what had happened to him, and what could have caused the dullness within his eyes. Everyone has a story, and some have a past they would rather forget then have to live with day in and day out. Pains, sorrows, losses, all these things can plague someone, haunt them for eternity.

She decided to inquire about the boy as well, although only a general question and nothing too deep or philosophical, "What are you doing here today, sir?"

Stats:

Kuro:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: (p hikari) oros lucky place   Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:55 pm

"family matters sadly." he groaned, thinking he would never say that. "seeing what legacy is left for me and all that jazz." he noted her smile and sighed to himself. "medical ninja eh, how is that life going? theres plenty of guys that would love a woman to look after their sore bodies." he said standing up and yawning picking up his book slowly. he could tell by the look she gave him that shes interested in him. he figured it was because they never met before, or she knows him by someone telling her about him. either way he didnt care. "and its better for you to learn a gen from being in a gen, you can read about something but you wont know it as well if you never experienced it." he said watching her eyes. "maybe find yen, maybe jace, they are great at genjutsu." he said as he went to walk away. thinking he should probably find a quiet spot and read. or maybe sleep. he shrugged to himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (p hikari) oros lucky place   Today at 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down

(p hikari) oros lucky place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Village-
Jump to: