Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

That Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: That Tree

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:06 pm
The sound of splashing water distracted Love. She scoffed, jumping in like that was childish. Though she quickly thought of how refreshing it must be, especially after working as hard as he had. Love shook her head to clear the thoughts, "Pay attention." She told herself. It was one to be distracted by a noise but to be distracted by a half naked boy would make her seem like a typical boy crazed teenage girl. Just the thought of others acting that way sent a chill up Love's spine, imagine what would happen if she pictured herself acting that way. "Ugh." Love didn't want to think of that for fear that she might vomit. She took a deep breath and regained focus.

In her own little world Love suddenly hear Maloren shouting at her. "What the hell!?" In that moment Love saw the decent sized rock flying towards her at a speed faster than she could throw. Her eyes bulged, What is he- There was no time for thoughts, should that rock make contact it was gonna hurt like no other. Love heard the word spin and like second nature that's what her body did. In her panic Love managed to activate her eyes for extra spin. He little personal dome wasn't that big but she would learn to control its size with more practice. The rock Maloren threw was sent flying in a new direction and Love's spin began to slow down. Once completely stopped Love sighed, "That was close."

She looked over to the river at Maloren. "Maybe next time you can warn me before you attack me?" She said with a slight laugh.

WC:276
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:21 pm
The creation of the protective dome caused a grin to split across his face as the rock was deflected into a completely different direction. As the dome dissipated, the chakra dispersing into the air, the lovely young lady was revealed and Maloren grinned wider at her words. "Now where would the fun in that be?" He asked as he placed his hands behind his head. He probably looked fairly cocky since his idea worked, but he didn't care. "It's not like it didn't work after all. You got the technique down so that you can protect yourself, with a bit more practice the dome will increase in size." He explained as he moved to stand directly in front of her. He was still only wearing his boxers, and this particular detail escaped him as otherwise he would be a blushing, stuttering mess but that was beside the point. The technique had been learned, now to see what else she would like to learn. 

"Was there anything else I could help you Miss Ai?" He asked with a cheeky little bow, his grin still plastered on his face. "I know most of our clans techniques, and I certainly don't mind teaching." He continued as he rested his hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow. "Or you could join me for a swim." He offered, cracking a small joking grin in the process. The sun was still high in the sky so there was plenty of time for training to be had so if she chose they could afford a break. Or they could continue to train hard and get as much done as possible in what time they had left. "Or would rather skip straight to dinner?" He mildly flirted with a grin. A small joke would keep the girl on her toes, he couldn't be predictable after all. 

WC: 309
TWC: 3867
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:25 am
Love rolled her eyes at his response. Love nodded as he continued to talk, agreeing that she pulled it off in one try and without injury. As he approached Love tried to hide the face she was making. Surely he knew that he was still half naked. Maybe he just wants to enjoy the breeze or freedom as nudists would say. "Yes actually." She said answering his question. Love grinned when he said he didn't mind teaching. Have I found a new teacher? She hadn't asked his rank, maybe he knew all the techniques she wanted to learn. Although he wasn't wearing a flack jacket, which wouldn't weird on a hot day like this, he might outrank her. "I haven't learned the eight trigrams: sixty four palms yet. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could teach me that." She said unintentionally using her sweet voice at the end, she was just so excited. Love was tempted to take him up on his offer to swim but she hadn't worked up that much of a sweat yet. The young female would raise an eyebrow to the question about dinner for multiple reasons. One being that they would be having an extremely early dinner. Another being that found it odd that he would ask someone he just met to dinner. 

It would be somewhat comical though. Love thought recalling his previous fit of blushing. "We can worry about food later, I want to get down to business." She said confident in her ability to also quickly master the sixty four palms.

WC:259
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:33 am
He nodded his head at her request, the sixty four palm was the staple of the Hyuuga arsenal, and he could easily utilize it. Hell since he knew it himself he could even be her practice dummy for the technique since he could actually block her attempts so that the technique did no damage. He'd simply start his own sixty four strikes as she did and be careful to aim for her hands so that the two techniques canceled out. He'd have to be extra careful about ending it when she couldn't get more strikes, but that'd be easy. "Absolutely Ai-san." He began before taking a deep breath flashing a small smile. "As I'm sure you're aware the sixty four palms is an essential part to any Hyuuga's repertoire. What you'll need to do is channel the chakra to your hands, the entire hand mind you, not just the palm or the tips of your fingers, and drop into the stance which I'll go into for you to study. Then you begin the chain, linking strike after strike and keeping up the needed footwork until you reach the final strike and then smashing the final one into them with a burst of chakra, increasing the damage of the final one exponentially." He explained as he began doing some light stretches. He would be in the stance for a bit he figured until she got every detail down and could emulate it perfectly. 

He activated the legendary all seeing eyes of his clan and calmly and fluidly dropped into the stance. He held it until she was done and could drop into it as well. He hoped this was helpful, he remembered having to learn all of this stuff himself with no one to teach him, he didn't want to leave another Hyuuga hanging. "When you get the stance down correctly position yourself in front of me. You're going to practice the technique on me. I'll be able to use the technique itself to counter out yours until you manage to finish it. This'll also allow you to study my footwork and how I chain the technique off so you can perform it quickly as well. Just tell me if you have any question Ai-chan" He said the last with a small wink to be playful and waited in the stance. Ready to counter her strikes or to answer any questions she might have. 

WC: 403
TWC: 4270
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 pm
Love was once again listening and nodding. Watching Maloren stretch she decided to do the same. Love laughed, "I've been practicing this stance since I could walk." She said as she simultaneously assumed the position, let her chakra flow through her hands, and activated her eyes. "No questions here." She replied with a smirk. Ready or not... Love charged at the male, attempting to use her left hand to strike his right arm. Blocked or not she would then reach for his right leg with her left hand and reach for his stomach with the left.

W:96
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 pm
Maloren would grin as her attack would begin and he would begin to match her blow for blow. Each strike of hers would be met with his own strike, cancelling out in the middle and he would slowly lead her through the technique this way. So that she could easily learn it and add it to her repertoire of techniques. The sun had passed its apex at this point and the day had started to cool down. He would continue to move through all sixty four strikes at her own pace so that he wouldn’t accidentally overwhelm her. Which was fine for him, it would certainly help her learn the technique after all and that’s what mattered. He carefully watched her stance and movements as she flowed through each strike as he defended himself against her and was pleased to see he wasn’t seeing any real issues. ‘She must’ve already been close to getting the technique down.’ He thought as they finally finished the technique and settled down. He brought his hands down to his sides and took in a deep breath to settle himself and then gave her a friendly, encouraging nod. “Good job Ai-san” He said simply as he relaxed fully and moved to put the clothes he’d taken off earlier to jump in the lake back on.

“You must’ve been close to finishing the technique already, as I analyzed your stance and how you flowed through the attacks as you did them and saw no noteworthy flaws. Excellent job.” He finished as he stood up and dusted himself off. “I’m gonna head back now though, it’s getting late and I want to get home in time for dinner.” He explained with a small smile before giving her a nod. “It was good to meet you, and I’ll see you around.” He finished as he dashed back toward the village.

[Exit]

WC: 312
TWC 4582

Claiming Evening Elephant, and 22 stats.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:38 pm
Love knew what would happen when two Hyuga fought each other, especially if one was stronger, but she couldn't help but feel she wasn't making any progress. Although she had mastered the stance and, in her opinion, was executing the strikes perfectly. Despite this feeling she continued; Once they finished Maloren praised Love and she was reassured. "Thanks." Love stretched as the male explained that he would be heading home. "Ok." The kunoichi nodded and thought it would be best for her to do the same after seeing the color of the sky. Love quickly splashed some water on her face before also dashing back to the village.

WC:108 [Exit]
TWC:1402
Claiming: 7 stats, Rotation, 64 palms, 946 words towards vacuum palm
Mercury Akari
Mercury Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm
Approving appropriate rewards.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum