Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Work times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Catching Up (Hikari) - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching Up (Hikari)

Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:02 pm
Salzem's grin grew warmer as Hikari reciprocated his feelings, that they were all the family they had left for each other. As he finished his healing, he drew in closer and pulled the older ninja into a hug, holding her tightly. The lycan had lost almost everyone he had ever loved during his time as a ninja... He lost his family... his friends... most of his students and all of his teachers... The last ones standing were only a few out of the crowd he had amassed and it scared him half to death that at any moment they could be swept away by the hands of fate.

Now, though... Now, as he hugged his only remaining family, It was almost as if there wasn't a curse that tainted everyone he befriended... He felt safe with her, even though he was supposed to be the stronger one. He felt in control for the first time in forever, that whatever happened here, it wouldn't result in someone dying later, be it him or her... When he looked up into Hikari's gentle pale eyes, he knew he didn't have to shoulder this burden of death any longer... That it was time to cast off that shroud of pain.

"And I'll always be here for you." He declared, pulling away with a smile. "No matter what... no matter what work I'm in or what problems you or I have... I'll always be here."

Salzem stood from where he knelt beside her, offering his student- no... his sister a hand to help her up.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:40 am
Once her body was fully restored to it’s normal condition, Hikari was enveloped in a tight but comforting embrace. She felt safe and loved in his arms, as if the unforgiving world couldn’t harm her when she was with him. Hikari treasured their time together, whether they were sparring or crying, he was all she had left- her parents, her sister and brother, and her friends all perished, except a few that were MIA (but she secretly doubted they were alive). Salzem, by some grace above, was left alive, and she vowed to make sure that he, her brother, continued breathing as long as she had life within her.

A las, their hold on one another loosened as Salzem pulled back, a warm smile upon his lips. She returned his smile with one of her own as she said, “I will always be here for you as well. Even if you turn towards the dark side, I’ll bring you back to the light.”

Salzem then stood, extending his hand to assist her. She placed her hand within his, gracious for his help as she stood on her feet once more. “Thank you, Sal."
Anonymous

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:20 am
"I'll hold you to that." Salzem said seriously, his expression going flat, then suddenly blooming into a wide smile as he let out a laugh, proof he was only kidding around. "I won't leave you to come chasing for me, Hikari... I've been down that road and it's horrible... you could lose everything. I won't do that to you... I can't. You're my only family and I won't lose you too."

As Salzem helped her too her feet, Hikari thanked him and he simply smiled back, wrapping an arm around her gently, his hand resting on her opposite shoulder.

"Lets go get some something sweet, huh?" Salzem offered, smiling at his sister softly. "I'm buying."

(EXIT...?)

Claiming nuthing. Xb
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:51 pm
“You better!” Hikari joked back at Salzem, grinning widely. As Salzem grew serious, the Hyuuga remained silent and listened intently. She was unsure what to say as he finished, but she felt a reply was necessary. “We’ll stay away from that road together, then, Salzem. Keeping one another in check as we continue our lives.”

Once she was back on her own two feet, Salzem responded to her thanking him by smiling and casually wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

His offer of sweet things made her chuckle, “Haha sure, I’d enjoy that. Though, shouldn’t I be paying, younger brother?” She couldn’t help but add in a little fun banter as they walked off towards the town, leaving behind the scene of their spar- craters upon the earth, scorch marks from the flames, and cracks marking the surface where craters did not form.

Kuro, who had been a very patient and good wolf on the sidelines, jogged steadily to get in place beside Hikari, nuzzling her hand as they walked. Although he was not strong enough to fully hold his own in battle, one day he knows he will be able to defend his most loyal companion and friend.

(Exit)
(TWC: 5,000. Claiming Chidori 4000/4000, 1000/3500 for Hell Stab, & 25 stats for Hikari and 25 stats for Kuro)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:05 am
Approved for everything except the stats to kuro, familiars are no longer a thing unless it is part of your bloodline i.e.: Chokyoshi/Inuzuka
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:29 am
Oh wow, really? So that means I can no longer use a familiar in fights/missions/etc?
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:20 am
Not as an actual fighter but it can be NPC'd it just won't be able to do damage or take hits for you but you can still keep it around and train with it and such. And it can come on missions and do things just like I said in a fight it isn't capable of taking damage or dealing it but having t as a constant companion to help with words is allowed
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:23 am
Ah okay, thank you for explaining it to me ^.^
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum