Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 23%
139 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

I Hate Graveyards (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: I Hate Graveyards (Closed)

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:20 am
Memories flooded into the Hyuuga's mind, mementos of the two lost to the world far too soon. She pictured her first time meeting Cole, one fateful day a few years ago. The young Yuki was at the training grounds, mastering a new water style jutsu. Hikari was running laps around the vicinity, training her speed and endurance. Cole could have ignored her, intent on minding his own business, yet he chose to chase after her and start a conversation. Once they started chatting, they agreed to help the other train, Cole even helping her figure out what element she possessed using the special white chakra papers. They spent the rest of the day training, and both accomplished a goal of theirs that fateful day. He was one of the first friends she made before even becoming a true shinobi, the other friend being a man named Mitsui. Her train of thoughts wandered to that mysterious man, whom she hadn't seen for years as well. He could have perished in battle, and she wouldn't even know where to search for his grave as she knew not what village he reined from. She thought back to the times spent with Mitsui. He wandered into her training one day at the outside meeting place, when she was still a weak Academy Student. He came at the most opportune time, offering to help teach her the jutsu required to pass the Genin exams. After their training, Mitsui offered to take her out to dinner, an event that would mark the eighteen year old's first date. During that time, he taught her how to use the mark seal, and even allowed her to mark him. Since that day she has tried to find him, but any traces of his mark have vanished. Her heart melted even more at the thought of his passing as well.

In her chain of thoughts, the next person she met and befriended was Salzem, the young man desperately trying his hardest to comfort her, with his chin on her head and his arms wrapped around her protectively. His comfort lasted momentarily, as her recollections took her further into her memories. The next person, after Salzem, was Kouse. The sun was just peaking out from over the horizon at the training grounds when the two of them met. Hikari had been sitting in a tree, viewing the world from her Byakugan, when the Uchiha stumbled upon her and started up a conversation. They decided to train together after that, like most of her encounters usually went, each teaching the other a new jutsu. By the end of that day, she had found someone she instantly connected with and could easily talk to. The last people her mind wandered to were Draconis and Akiko, the siblings she never knew she had until one fateful day at the Konoha Hospital. While Hikari was caring for the patients at the hospital, Draconis went to check his family records to see if anyone was still alive, but he never expected to have two sisters. The their of them collided in the hallway of the hospital, the long lost siblings reunited at last. It lasted no more than ten minutes, but those precious moments lit up the world to Hikari. She wasn't alone after the death of their parents. However, she hasn't heard from either of her siblings since that day, and her mind is tormenting her with thoughts of their demise as well. If her mind isn't playing tricks on her, the Hyuuga would have lost a total of five dearest people over the course of a couple years. 

The tears continued to streamed down her face, her heart crying out for those now departed. Her chest throbbed with searing pain, as if her heart were breaking in two. This was the feeling of utter brokenness. To lose those most precious to you, and so many all at once, can shatter a fragile soul.

Although the young girl ultimately hated crying in front of others, there comes a time when one cannot bottle all the pain within. However, the calming, compassionate tone of Salzem, and the gentle touch of Kuro, helped her be slowly brought back to reality. As she gently eased her way into coherent-ness, she heard the words spoken, in a fury of rage and hatred, by Salzem to the stranger, whom she heard not what he spoke. She tried to compose her self by wiping the abandoned tears on her face away with her right hand, her breathing coming in quick bursts and her face flushed from the rivers that flooded her visage. 

After several moments of deep breaths and motivational words of encouragement within her head, Hikari looked up at Salzem, prepared only slightly, to inquire about what happened and why he was as angry as he was. She repeated over and over in her head the phrase: be strong, no more tears, you are a shinobi and you cannot show weakness in front of these people, the tears can wait for later. 

Her voice was shaky, no louder than a whisper, "W-what..did I...miss?" Her free right hand, dangling lifelessly by her side, clenched into a fist as she tried to fight her emotions and heart. For the second time in her life, she was tired of weeping and mourning the loss of those precious to her. She resolved to be stronger, and to shed tears no more in the presence of anyone but her wolf companion.

Hikari was too distracted to notice the newcomer, however, Kuro sensed her and her canine friend as they entered the graveyard, taking note of their scents and tracking their locations in case he needed to quickly spring into action. His guard was on extremely high alert, him wanting to protect Hikari at all costs and especially in her weakened state of mind.

(Hopefully this is okay, if not just let me know and I can edit it... ^^')
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:35 am
oro couldnt help but smile at slas reaction. he almost chuckled. "well then never mind, i was going to suggest you two get someone to use genjutsu, and help you forget this pain and suffering. the over bearing thoughts of 'i should have been there, i failed them, i could have done more.' wouldnt you like it if all that pain, all thoughts disappeared. but if you want to keep these painfully memories and feelings then fine. but life is too short for you to cry day after day, feel hurt day after day, unless you like those feelings." he made every word sound more and more seductive. he had a small smile as he talked. liked he wanted to help them. but after he spoke he shrugged. and started walking away. "but what do i know, i didnt live your lives. you might want to hold on to those memories for lesser for good reasons." he took a pause and then started on his way back home. "if either of you two are interested in my offer, come find me, i am always happy to help, good day miss, sir." he didnt look at them when he said those final words. he just continued to walk.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:42 am
Salzem looked down at Hikari as a small whisper escaped her lips. With his enhanced hearing, he could detect her question. A small smile grew on the lycan's face as his only student and closest friend pulled herself out of the pit of her emotions, reawakening beside him as Salzem held her tightly. Even if she was awake and alert, the wolf wouldn't leave her just yet. He was about to explain to her what happened, but Orokana spoke first, saying that they should just stop feeling their sadness unless that's what they enjoyed. Something within the lycan snapped, a small growl escaped his lips through teeth so clenched, they might actually break. Oro began to walk away as casually as he had entered, making the rage seeping from Sal's broken patience pour out all the more. Blood began to leak out of Salzem's gauntlets as his fingers gouged into his palm, his fists shaking with the rage and anger Oro had summoned forth. He still felt Hikari in his arms, but it was only a ghost of a feeling, smothered by his rage. He wanted to stomp over to Oro, crack his head open on one of those graves and have his brains spill out like a yolk from an egg. His righteous anger demanded that someone pay for this transgression of their emotions... Salzem pulled away from his friend, his body on the verge of combustion with his rage. He cocked a fist back and threw it, colliding with Salzem's other hand in front of his chest as he stopped himself from killing that insolent whelp. The sound of the connection rang out for several yards so powerful would the impact have been. He felt that the strength alone would have snapped the kid's neck, if not obliterated his entire head. The fire in his mind pooled into magma, more controlled but still just as dangerous.

"DAMMIT!" He cursed before falling up against one of those tall black marble graves and sliding down to a sitting position on the ground. He looked at his hands, how the sanguine pooled through the leather and the breaks in the steel, how surprisingly painful it was to gouge out chunks of his own hand and how he didn't feel it at all in his rage. Funny that as he looked at it, all he could feel was his rage. Then, he raised his gaze to Hikari and his anger cooled a bit. He had never ever been this angry and, as a result, it began to take it's toll on his body. He felt sick... his temperature seemed to rise in a matter of moments and his body began to ache all over. Waves of hot and cold crashed over him, making him shiver and sweat and the same time. He looked even more pale than before, with a sickly greenish undertone. His breath was heavy and labored and his brain pounded in his skull. Between the sorrow of his everyone's deaths and the rage... It left Salzem crippled.

"I'm sorry..." He said to Hikari, his voice uneven and weak. "I..... was just so angry..."
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:22 pm
Kotsuzui continued listening to Orokana speak as he gave his reason for why he wanted to speak to Salzem. To use Genjutsu on him to make him forget about his past? That's certainly foolish, and a cowards way out. Kotsuzui was pleased to see the other two still ignoring Orokana after his foolish proposition. Why would someone want to forget about their past? What's happened in the past is what has made them who they are now. It's apart of them and always will be. Using genjutsu to forget about their past will inevitably change who they are as a person. Anyways, Kotsuzui was done watching Orokana. As amusing as it was, it was also somewhat irritating. Pushing himself up off of his bench, the Kaguya slowly walked past the Hyuuga and Salzem to take a look at who they were paying their respects to. He didn't recognize the names of any of them, except for one. Kouse Uchiha. He had once done a high level mission with him as their leader, along side Kisuke Uchiha. Kotsuzui had not heard of his passing. Though he did not know the Uchiha very well, he knew Kouse was a skilled and formidable shinobi and a significant lose for the village. "I'll drink to that" Kotsuzui thought to himself. It's what he did, when he heard of someones death he would have a drink in their memory. Taking a gulp of his sake, Kotsuzui would look down at the two mourning the dead. "I'm sorry for your loss" he'd say, not even sure if they'd hear him. With that he made his way out of the cemetery and on to do his own business. 
[exit unless stopped]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:48 am
It was a day like any other, the sun shone and the village buzzed with activity. Ashi remembered visiting her parents that day, the day Konoha was devastated and her parents murdered. In the morning they had eggs and bacon, well, burnt bacon. Her father always had a knack for overdoing his cooking. Yet still the small family laughed and talked. They talked of insignificant things: if Ashi had found 'the one' yet, whether the rains would come early and the annoying next-door neighbors along with her numerous cats. Alas, the time to leave came and as she left her mother called out to her as the front door swung shut:

"Have a good day, honey. Lov--DAMMIT!!"

Just like that Ashi's reminiscences were broken by a boy's loud exclamation and she found herself falling back to reality. Blinking away the memories the woman took a breath. Perhaps were she younger and more impulsive the one who broke her from her melancholy might find themselves with a broken arm or two. Instead she suppressed her more violent urges and let out a deep feral growl matched by her canine compatriot.

"Have some respect," The Inuzuka hissed casting a backwards glance at the remaining individuals. Her face contorted both in a mixture of rage and disgust quickly changed however. For a moment, her face softened into something close to confused recognition before returning to its former state.

Why do I know that boy?

The long black haired pup with a loud mouth and fiery temper, she knew him. The only question that remained was where she knew him from. Maybe she had seen him on the street before? Or on some village rooster of sorts? Perhaps he was a patron of the local bars? She could not place her finger on it just yet, but there was something familiar about him.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Dragging her attention away from Salzem, Hikari turned to face the boy with the medium length locks and striking eyes as he spoke, primarily to Salzem. His ideas and views of grieving bewildered the Hyuuga, just the thought of forgetting those who have perished tore at her heartstrings. Although they gave her pain, knowing they were looking down at her from high above gave her comfort, and she wouldn't dare ever forget them. What made her even more perplexed was the tone with which he spoke, it was not a typical, uninterested tone of voice but a voice of seduction, as if he were trying to lure them to accept his offer.

"I wouldn't want to forget this pain, no matter how crippling it may become. It's made me who I am today..." She spoke gently, as the man shrugged his shoulders and started to walk away, doubting he would care for her words. She chose not to reply to his other statements while he went on his merry way, as Salzem caught her attention. 

The wolf man held her tightly, his face contorted with fury. What the strange man had said struck him deep, and she could tell Sal was trying his hardest to hold back attacking the man as he left. Worry spread over her face as she watched Salzem's fists clenched so tightly they drew blood. It dripped down his palms, pooling on the ground beneath him. She could tell he was blinded by rage and thus could not feel the pain he was causing on his body.

As the rage consumed Salzem, he broke away from her, and for a moment, she thought he might strike down the one who caused his rage. However, instead of hurting the stranger, Salzem threw a punch at his palm, the collision rang out for miles. If that had collided with the man, he would most likely have perished right then and there. 

The rage leaked out from him, causing the wolf man to curse loudly and fall back onto a tombstone for support. Hikari bent down next to her friend, taking into consideration his condition. His palms still bled crimson, he spiked a fever that sent his body into the chills and hot flashes simultaneously, his face pale with a sickly green undertone, his breathing was strained and difficult.

Salzem looked at her, and apologized. She smiled gently at him, giving him a small hug if he allowed. "It's okay, Sal. It happens to all of us. Now, let me treat you before you get any worse." If he allowed her, she would perform the boar then rat hand signs, causing her palms to glow a light green hue. Then she would gently take his hands and place her palms above his to amend the broken skin and stop the bleeding of his flesh wounds. 

Hikari heard neither the other man with long, maroon colored hair nor the Inuzuka as they spoke to them, she was too busy doing her job as a medical-nin. Kuro, however, heard them both. He barked at the maroon colored man as he passed, showing his acknowledgement of the man's fleeting words, and bowed to show the Inuzuka that they were sorry for their transgression and for bothering her grieving.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:08 am
he began to laugh as he left. not loudly for others to hear. just in his mind. the two that wanted to remember the pain because its important to remember. she wasnt wrong but its better to forgot to move forward. well no matter what happens to them will not concern oro, he probably wouldnt see them for a long time he thought. he chose to go back room and continue to read his book. and then try and find out more about these two people that was claimed to be his parents. he still didnt trust it. the thought that his two parents where leaf ninjas and they left him in some village run by bandits. he needed to look into this more.

exit.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:56 pm
Hikari hugged Salzem lightly as he asked forgiveness, telling him that it happened to all of them. He smiled softly at that. Hikari was always so nice... So understanding... So warm... It was one of the many things he missed about her while he was gone on his stupid, fruitless quest. She weaved a few handsigns and her hands began to glow in the familiar comforting green of medical ninjutsu. She took the lycan's hands and began the healing process. He watched her with an indescribable expression as she healed the self-made gashes in his flesh, noting that expression of concern and concentration she had... He felt so guilty when he looked at her... All the people he had taken away from her life because he was so stubborn and stupid... He had taken Kouse and Cole from her, her closest friends and family because he wasn't here to save them...

"No..." He said finally, his eyes watering up, his face scrunched with frustration and despair. "I'm sorry I took them from you..." He lowered his head, tears running down his pale white cheeks. "It was my job to keep you safe... to help you grow into excellent ninja and I cast you all aside for a stupid and selfish reason..." He shivered before looking up into Hikari's concerned hyuuga eyes. He knew he should be strong as her teacher, that he should be that example of ninja integrity the academy enforced but the death of his students hit him harder than his own ninja-face could hide. He couldn't lock the pain away under this guise of "They died well, get over it." They were his friends... siblings to him almost... They taught him as much as he did and now they were gone because he was selfish and stupid. Hikari was left with the agony of being the last survivor...
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Salzem Alagahara, a bit shaggier and rough around the edges, but that was him. Ashi had seen his file more than enough times. She had planned to use his friend, Kouse, to get him yet here he was. She had planned to bring the filthy traitor to justice. However, it was not surprise that now dominated the Inuzuka's mind, it was disgust. Disgust with the village she called home.

Konohagakure had grown soft. Salzem was an anomaly who never would have existed in the past under Navi or Viper. In fact, the only thing that stayed the anbu's hand now was knowledge that the boy had been allowed back into the village with his transgressions momentarily forgotten. Yes, even here, among the dead, she would not have hesitated. All she could do was return her gaze to her parent's grave.

She now did what she always had done, suppress her emotions and deepest convictions in favor of the village's greater good. Buried deep within her these feelings would hide never to see the light of day. Such was a burden she carried throughout each day. Such was the burden that drove her to drink in excess. Such was the burden that would no doubt be her undoing.

All that remained was to finish her ritual with a solemn reverence. Clear the remaining debris from the graves, trace each letter out with her index finger and at last soundlessly say her farewells. Each step done robotically in fear caving once more to her emotions as she once had. Alas, life was not fair.

Goodbye for now, Mother. Father.

With her peace made and task complete the young woman rose from her kneeling position and was off. Not even a backwards glance was spared to the other two. She had seen enough. Seeing anymore would make little difference either way.

Next stop her favorite watering hole to forget the bile stewing in her stomach and clouding her mind.

[Exit]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:39 am
Silence echoed through the graveyard as all the guests left one by one, deserting their fallen loved ones once more. Hikari focused intently on healing Salzem, concentrating on the task at hand -lest her mind wander to the events that took place today, to the people she will not longer spot within the confines of the village. So she stayed there, thinking only of her job as a medical ninja, running countless analyses on what she should do next for her patient. His flesh wounds healed quickly, having been minimal compared to what she's had to do before. She ended her healing just as Salzem finally spoke up, deciding that her friend may end up feeling better after taking it easy for a little while, letting go of all the rage and grief welled up inside his small frame.

Silver tears streamed down his gentle face, as he apologized for taking away Kouse and Cole from her, stating it was his job to protect them all and that he cast them aside for his own agenda. As Salzem looked up at her, tears pricked the corners of her white eyes. Him blaming himself for their deaths hurt her as much as losing them had. 

"Sal, please...please don't blame yourself for their deaths..." Her quiet voice shook, tears falling harder as she once again thought of the ones she lost. Her previous vow no longer mattered, as she felt safe enough to cry with her last dearest friend. "I-I don't how they passed on...but..If they heard this conversation..I don't think they would blame you for anything..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum