Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

The Laughing Storm Empty The Laughing Storm

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:37 am
Thunder boomed, rain poured. Just another day on the outskirts of the storm circle. Takeo gazed at it from afar, his Byakugan working overtime as he observed the storm. It never ceased to amuse him, it's existence that is. The Storm Circle had been broken once before. Takeo had heard tell of this from the locals during his stay. It would likely be broken again in due time. Though whether the rest of the village went with it was yet to be seen. Would it only be the remnants of Tengakure residents? Maybe the rot had spread further. Into the hearts and minds of those who lived amongst them. It would be hard to tell. Takeo had to be wary. The quest to redeem himself of what he had done started with simple steps. First, find the source of the problems. Second, delete.

The young man stood on the ocean waves, chakra around his feet. If left alone to his observations, after some time he would enter the Storm Circle, the power of One Way Road allowing him to walk through it and into the village area.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The Laughing Storm Empty Re: The Laughing Storm

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:13 am
News of the imminent arrival of Takeo had arrived, fortunately, before the man himself. His general area of approach had been noted, and Xyxer decided he'd greet his brother, albeit not with open arms. Xyxer was waiting inside of the storm border, perched in a crouch on a random wooden plinth roughly twenty meters from the storm itself. He wore his black cloak as was usual, with the sash around his body carrying the feared figure of Samehada. He had seen the chakra signature of Takeo making his way into the area, and slowly making it's way through the storm. Once he was able to see Xyxer, he'd lift up his left hand in a slight wave, "What brings you to Kirigakure, Brother Takeo?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:14 pm
Takeo exited the storm barrier. It had been child's play to get through it. And the shield around him dropped when he was away from it all. His Byakugan had spotted the man before his normal eyesight had. "Brother Xyxer, I knew you'd come." Takeo spoke out loud to his younger brother. The Mizukage was perched on a dilapidated plinth he noted. Xyxer got straight to the point and asked why he was here. It was quite rude really, not even a greeting. Still, Takeo wasn't one to get hurt by such a thing. While the two were blood related, they weren't truly brothers. Not yet anyway. The relationship between the two of them was a rocky one to say the least.

"I've travelled brother." Takeo said in reply. "I went from here to Hoshigakure. It was a wondrous city. I likely would have settled if not for Denkiteki being it's leader." His expression was blank, but there was a hint of venom in his tone. Obviously the fact Denkiteki lived was still somewhat of a sore spot. "Then I travelled to Kumogakure. Perhaps the worst place in this world. The residents remind me of that of Tengakure." The young man paused for a moment. "The destruction of Tengakure was a mistake Xyxer. I had thought the village itself was a rot on the earth. A place that rotted the mind and heart of those who lived there. I was wrong." His Byakugan eye allowed him to examine the village, his gaze zoning in on the residents of Kirigakure. "It wasn't the village, it was the people. I wish to revive the village of Tengakure. But for it to be a new start, the remnants of old Tengakure need to be deleted." He looked towards Xyxer. Though not really, he looked past him.

"I'm sure you're aware of this. The last survivor of Kirigakure. I wonder how many of your own villagers you slaughtered along the way to reviving this place."

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:08 am
Xyxer had greeted Takeo, who seemed to be blind due to his usage of two doujutsu, in the form of a wave as stated previously. He was a bit thrown off by his brother saying that he knew he'd come, granted that it was Takeo who had came into the village, but he decided to not say anything, something about this man felt.. broken. 

He remained on his crouch upon the dilapidated plinth, listening to what the male was saying. It was unfortunate for him that his brother had come back after all these months, and so soon after he had became Mizukage himself again. Perhaps he had heard news of Haru being the Kage and expected an easy destruction of the village Xyxer had strove to create. In response to the boy's words, his crimson eye started to function, granting him an increased perception of the area by the time he finished his last sentence. regarding the final deletion of Tengakure, or rather, it's residents. Xyxer allowed his shoulders to lift up in a semi-caring shrug before finally responding, "As many as need be until I'm content with what I have. You know full well that I can't let you attack my people, nor my village. Revive that wretched village if you wish, but you're going to find yourself in a rather unfortunate position if you seek to harm Kirigakure." Of course, the positioning of his hands was hidden under his rather loose cloak, although he suspected it wouldn't be too important granted that his brother had Byakugan, but hey, who cares, it's extra wording so that I get that extra WC right?
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:09 am
Takeo sighed. Naturally his brother was as stubborn as ever. "So caring all of a sudden Xyxer. Have you gone soft in my absence? Do you now care for the lives of those insignificant fleas?" His gaze moved off to the left, towards the islands that made up Kirigakure. All the while his Byakugan scanned the immediate surroundings. Fighting on water would be disadvantageous. Though moving to the islands would make things easier, it would set the way for more annoyances to approach. "The remnants of Tengakure have no place here Xyxer." He yawned. The conversation had already grown tiresome. This happened a lot with Xyxer, the boy was a pest. "They're weak individuals who can't think for themselves. Let them fester and they will infect the rest of your village." The young man was growing restless. "Though I understand if you sympathise with them. You always did seem more of a Tengakure shinobi than one of Kirigakure."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:44 pm
Listening to what his brother had to say, he let out a faint groan. His ability to goad seemed to have deteriorated on his travels, perhaps he was only here to try and prove to himself that he was somebody that should be revered. Not caring much for it, Xyxer stepped off from the plinth and activated chakra in his feet to allow for himself to walk on the water, shifting his shoulders upwards lightly, "Are we going to fight or what?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:19 pm
The distance between them was short. Takeo having walked about ten meters before coming to a stop after noticing Xyxer. "I suppose so." He spoke plainly in response to Xyxer. When his brother stepped forward to drop, Takeo had decided to end the fight quickly. As the younger sibling descended from the dilapidated plinth, he would be met by sparks of lightning spreading out over 10 meters. The choker activation would meet him when he landed on the water. Takeo made no movement for the duration of this, his hands remaining in his pockets the entire time. His gaze wasn't even on Xyxer. His Byakugan being all he needed for this little family affair. "I don't get why you defend these people Xyxer. The majority of them wouldn't even last five minutes outside of their village. So why bother?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:32 pm
As his form moved down towards the water, Xyxer saw the electricity emit from the rather flamboyant collar the boy wore. That was a pain, but not the end of the world, after all he had plenty of time to react to the events due to his next level RT play in the prior posts. As the electricity surged from the boy, Xyxer's torso twisted slightly to the left to allow a great range of movement for his left arm, having his LEFT hand clutch the top of the plinth before throwing his body back up onto it. At this point, the electricity would still be about five meters away from him given his naturally superior speed to the shitty item. Of course, he kept his eyes on his brother while he did this fiasco, because he was a rather strange person. Never know when he might run up behind you to hit you up with a speed blitz that gave you PTSD of the other Tenkage killing your sensei. Shifting his body off from the plinth in a light jump backwards, away from the center of the electricity, Xyxer performed the fabled 'Dont do this move' technique, which had many of his predecessors fucked up. It was going to be interesting to see if Takeo could do anything to close the fight so early, at least. So he moved back from the plinth, landing roughly 2 meters away from the dilapidated object, and of course, again, away from the electricity you vaguing cunt. Once he landed on the surface of water he'd activate the chakra in his feet once more to allow him to walk on it, and wait for the next timeline event.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:01 pm
Xyxer dodged, he had clearly been working on his gymnastics routine. It was then Takeo activated Redan and ran up behind Xyxer and speed blitzed him. Only joking. Instead he activated his genjutsu ninjutsu hybrid technique, The Fear. The thorns formed around him, five of them in total. One shot forward immediately, travelling forward at a speed of 135 towards Xyxer as he executed his manoeuvre to dodge the lightning. "I'm bored already brother. Just let me kill the Tengakure shinobi and let us move on. I have places to be, people to purge."

Then Takeo decided to add some random filler in. Literally this fight might as well just go down to speed typing because me and Andy are both lazy as fk.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:18 am
Xyxer was just about to finish his maneuver to dodge the lightning, with his feet just about to touch the plinth. However, unbeknownst to him, Takeo had just fired some shitty spike towards him. As it came, it struck the large, sheathed Samehada that was upon his back, piercing it somewhat but not having enough power to go all the way through. A slight.. gargle, or whatever came from the beast, before a faint moan. Somewhat confused by the event, Xyxer turned around while draw his sword from his back with his left hand, moving it down in front of him. "You are unprep-" It was around about this time that he saw that through the bandaging, there was a tongue poking out from Samehada, drooling profusely. He then looked down towards the spike, and the other four spikes that Takeo had not yet fired, "What the fuck is that?" Unbeknownst to poor Xyxer, Samehada was probably not having a very good trip.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum