HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
62%
 62% [ 219 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 66 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 10 ]
Social media
3%
 3% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 356
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Ashi Inuzuka
Kobayashi Senshi
Aryll Hyuuga
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: Kurisu Ametsuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Kenshi Yurasame
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Misao Kemuri
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Yuuko Moto
by velveteen Today at 9:09 am

» Take em to Church
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 8:53 am

» Memory (Maku)
by Maku Today at 8:35 am

» OOC Topic for gate entry? I guess?
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 7:54 am

» Avarice x And x Benevolence «REIZO»
by Reizo Shōyu <3 Today at 7:08 am

» An appeal for some map changing [Request]
by Satomi Furukawa <3 Today at 6:58 am

» Not Everything is What it Seems (P, Damon)
by Akihana Akari Today at 6:29 am

» Summer Activity Covfefe
by Akihana Akari Today at 5:30 am

» Training and Missions
by Luther Shinkou Today at 5:06 am

» Collect call to profit [P]
by Alice <3 Today at 4:36 am

Top posting users this week
Valen Akari

Akihana Akari

Akemi Hiyu <3

Satomi Furukawa <3

Komon Hyuuga <3

Kōmori Hozuki <3

Jai Huáng

Tenshi Hiyu

Tenma Ketsueki

Aryll Hyuuga

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

What to Learn (AP & K) NK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uten Azure Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water and Wind
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:13 am

Azure decided to use his weekend to try and learn something new but what (I guess I should something new but what?) he asked himself as he walked into the Forest of Souls where his father has told him never to go into due to the rumors that have come from around it and all.  "I guess I could work on the Substitution Technique and my Discipline while am out for today." he said falling into a small pond  getting soaking wet "Oh man I should dry this before I get sick," he said taking off his shirt and vest and putting them on a tree branch. Azure sat under the tree thinking how to start his training (How do I even start something like this?) he thought as the sun hit his face through the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 21
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
25%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 am

There was a small clump of trees called the "Forest of Souls" that was really just a park within the city. Of course, there were weird urban rumors about it. There always were when it came to things that humans didn't fully understand. Kozurou believed that there was a natural explanation for things that had happened here... even though he really had no clue why they called it the "Forest of Souls" in the first place. Some things were just a waste of time to learn. Today, though, Kozai knew what he was going to do. The majority of the trees in this place were thornless Black Locust trees, with a high BHU count, and were very durable. Perfect for taijutsu training. With his enhanced Kaguya body and bones, he could train where others could not, this place included.

Walking in, he'd tap one of the tree trunks with the knuckles of his right hand. Good stuff, he thought. If he didn't want to tear off the skin on his hands, though, he'd better practice open hand techniques, or put padding on the trunks. He didn't have any on hand... oh well. There were many things he could do otherwise, or maybe, he could even find a substitute, like a person to practice with. But, what were the chances he'd find a person in HERE? Maybe.... 14-15%, it was highly unlikely.

But, it seemed probability didn't quite agree with Kozurou in that instant. A shirtless kid just so happened to be sitting there, looking out as the sunlight came in through the mist. The sunlight was by no means intense, but it seemed more ubiquitous and ambient. This was, of course, due to the diffraction caused by the water particles in the mist, which happened to be an aerosol. What the other kid probably didn't know was that this was specifically called the Tyndall effect.

At about five meters behind the kid, Kozurou would speak up.

"Hey. Are you here for training too?"

[TWC 333]

Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
[22:33:48] Kazuhiro Hayate : Ask Kozai
[12:21:08] Shadowfax <3 : Dont listen to kozai
[21:08:32] Akane Tokiyama : Kozai makes lit ass jutsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uten Azure Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:37 am

Azure just could not think of what to train for when he hears someone asks him "Hey. Are you here for training too?", He turns to see a man much older than him. He tries to hid his shirtless self "Y-yes am here to train and dry my shirt." Azure tells him as he runs behind the tree "My name is Azure an Academy student it's nice to meet you sir." he says as his face turns red as he looks at the man (He's more developed than me!) he thought to himself as he looked back at himself and then back at the man and told himself (I wonder if he a nice guy or even a guy at that.) he thinks to himself as he slowly moved to  from behind the tree "W-would  you like to train together Sir?" he asked the man  with a shit ton of fear of in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Mist

25%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:27 am

A boy embarrassed about his lack of a shirt? He must not have too much confidence in his masculinity, Kozurou thought to himself. Well, he wasn't one to judge about that. It was more of the kid's lack of situational awareness that bothered him. He'd been walking through the forest, or at least what passed for one here. Why hadn't he been able to hear Kozurou approaching? He seemed so surprised... Oh well, Kozurou understood what it meant to be "lost in thought". It's not like he'd get on the kid for just being oblivious. If this guy was really a Kiri nin or an academy student, he'd go through tribulations soon enough.

Indeed, as the boy continued to speak, he would reveal himself to be an academy student. Now, why was he so nervous? The idea of gender insecurity popped into Kozurou's mind, but he brushed it away as irrelevant. He didn't really intend to tease the boy about it, delectable as the idea was.

"I'm Kozurou, and I'm a genin, though only recently. I could use the training... Sure, why not? How close are you to your genin exams requirements?" Unless, of course, he didn't know what they were.

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uten Azure Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:58 am

Azure saw that the man wasn't all that scary as he it was more of the man's vibe that he was sending (At least He's not mean.) he thought to himself as he walks over to the holding himself "Its nice to meet you Mr.Koz." he told him bowing to show his respect. He started to hop up and down to keep himself warm (Why did I have fall in water today it's so cold out here today!) he wondered "I was hoping to work on the Substitution Technique and work on my Discipline." Azure told Kozurou with a smile on his face as he wasn't colder than a newborn kitty. As Azure hopped back to the tree to check his clothes he noticed that there was an Angle butterfly on his shirt "Awww thats so cool I always read about these guys they..." he said to himself (Wait I should ask him to teach me.) "Mr.Koz would u teach me the Substitution Technique then help me work on Discipline?" he asked.

wc: 172

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Mist

25%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:15 am

"Mr. Koz"? What kind of nomenclature was that? Firstly, there was no need for the "Mr." here, as they were collegues, but thinking on it, he decided it was only natural for a confused adolescent child. Kozurou didn't look down on this guy, he merely pitied him. Perhaps not intentionally, but he just couldn't help it. There was something that bugged him about the kid, but he couldn't quite place it. Azure definitely didn't pose a threat to him, at least as far as he'd seen. He just seemed too nervous for Kozurou not to start thinking that something was off.

Also, "Koz"? How rude. Shortening his name like that... or rather, it was rude of him to give Kozurou a nickname right off the bat. They had only just met, and Kozurou certainly didn't consider them to be on such familiar terms as of yet. Well, whatever. Better to remain calm, for now. The kid had even asked for help in his training...

"Sure. No need to be so formal, though. We're both Kiri ninja, after all, and the difference in our rank isn't THAT large." Indeed, at least, so he thought. The genin exam had been simplicity itself to him, so he didn't consider there to be much of a difference.

"Which one did you want to work on first?"

[TWC 753]

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uten Azure Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:35 am

Azure was excited to see that Kozurou was ready to train with him as he never liked his fathers (I wonder if we'll need to take breaks?) he asked himself as tried to think of the hand signs that he need to do as he was doing them "Maybe this one...Oh this one...Okay maybe something like this?" he muttered to himself as he failed several times already. He heard Kozurou tell him that there was no need to add Mr. to his name (I guess I should just call him by his full name then.) Azure thought as he gave up on the hand signs and started doing push-ups "Umm Mr-Kozurou could you show me how to do the subtilisin jutsu..After I finishes this?" he said as he falls to the ground and lays there "My arms are killing me..." he mumbles as he sits up and turns to Kozurou ready to learn.

WC: 153
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Mist

25%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:59 pm

The boy was clearly lacking in physical strength, something that Kozurou would never even have thought of. Anyone could learn the discipline technique, but only those with peak power could use it to actually kill someone, otherwise it was a mere slap. Simple enough to learn and easy to master, but hard to apply if you were weak. Even Kozurou had to admit that he probably wasn't strong enough to use it to its fullest potential, but that would come with time. Point being, of course, this kid was weaker than he was, as expected. He couldn't handle a simple workout like that, but again, Kozurou held himself back from judging or picking on this kid. He could gain from this, after all.

"Alright, uh..." Kozurou would start hesitantly, thinking about how he was going to approach this. "We're going to have to work on your body first." As the boy stood up, Kozurou would make a quick evaluation. "Normally, I'd take you through the actual motions of the substitution technique, but you aren't even ready for that, yet. It's not like you'll be able to use the technique in battle properly if you can't prepare it in time for an attack."

Stepping forward, Kozurou would be a couple of feet in front of the boy. "So, how best to prepare?" But Kozurou already knew the answer to this question. In the instant that he'd reach the middle of his query, Kozurou would move his right arm. His left hand would begin coming forward in a straight horizontal closed fist attack at forty strength and twenty speed, aiming directly at Azure's frontal nerve, while his opposite hand would have moved simultaneously, striking with a vertical straight at the middle part of the man's ventral side of his thoracic cavity; the cartilage there could be vulnerable (this strike, too, going at 40 strength and 20 speed).  

[TWC 1068]

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uten Azure Hozuki
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Azure saw that Koz was about to attack him and but up his arms to block the attack putting them an x position but couldn't move out the way in time for it. (That was close I thought I would have got really hurt.) he said as he stumbled back a few steps with his arms still up protecting his chest and head. "What was that for Koz!?" He shouted as he droped his arms in pain (Guess I took more damge than I thought.) he told himself as he reached for something in his pocket. Azure pulled sheets of paper and held them in his left hand (My arms really hurt right now but I have worry about it later) he told himself trying to plane ahead.

Block speed 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Mist

25%

PostSubject: Re: What to Learn (AP & K) NK   Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:57 pm

This kid either had the worst reaction time of any academy student Kozurou had ever met, or he was just plain stupid. He'd heard of kids with mental problems and deficiencies before, but none of them had ever really made it into the academy... it was Kirigakure, after all, and they had high standards. The attack that Kozurou had aimed at Azure's frontal nerve (the one using his left fist) would head home, Azure's vision would probably blank out for a split second as the fist hit his head. The most important part was, though it wouldn't damage the boy's skull, it almost certainly would jar it. Imagine a piece of gelatin in a jar. Now, if the jar is shaken, the gelatin inside would be at least partially damaged. That gelatin is a metaphor for Azure's brain; this would leave him with a rather strong concussion.

The attack to the chest would be blocked, but the forewardmost arm that Azure used (since he didn't state, let's just say his right one) would be broken; both his radius and ulna would be shattered at equidistant points.

"Well, uh..." Kozurou said, hesitantly, thankful that he hadn't killed the child, "you sure can't weave handseals like that. Go get that shit fixed up, and come back later. Also... don't call me Koz."

With that, Kozurou would leave. Any of these actions would be changed should anything different occur.

[exit
TWC 1310
6 stats
1000 wc towards Iron Claw]

Stats

Last edited by Kozai on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile