Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Paint Me a Lesson (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paint Me a Lesson (P)

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:39 pm
That made sense. If you just pull a tablecloth off a table, everything is going to fall off unless you are very lucky. This little hint was what made him also hold onto the water in his second attempt at sealing. Now the next lessons he had to teach, there wasn’t much to listen to. It was cool however, when Arashi pulled out the spilled water into the two scrolls. Shouhei should learn that neat trick sometimes.

“Bye Arashi-sensei,” he responded but just as Arashi flash stepped away Shouhei indented to ask, “But where is this largest house in the country at?” That however went on deaf ears, which made Shouhei pout for maybe a second or two before he shook his head and took out some other scrolls.

“Well I don’t have to go home yet so I might just practice some more,” he looked down the scrolls in questions; one labelled Mark Seal, and the other Fuuinjutsu Lock. The first one was a simple fuuinjutsu that places a simple seal on things, whereas the other did the same, but the seal acted as lock. As opposed to the Mark Seal, it could actually become very complex if the user was skilled enough. However, in shouhei’s case he could only learn the most basic of basic one.

-----0-----

A few hours had passed, and it was nearing evening. Shouhei, as far as he had concerned, he had mastered the two techniques as much as he could. Looking at the clock, he thought it was a good idea to get home and get dinner. After he had packed his things, he went home with a healthy stride taking the short route through the marketplace. And by that he meant jumping from roof to roof, while trying not to startle people. Seeing as he had done this since his academy days it wasn't too hard, meaning he was home in no time.

[Exit]

Notes wrote:Word Count: 320
Total Thread Word Count: 1,413
Jutsu Learned: Generic Sealing Jutsu (500 words | 250 discount with teacher)
Fuuinjutsu Lock Rank E (500 words)
Mark Seal (500 words)
Stats: 1400 / 200 = 7
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Paint Me a Lesson (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paint Me a Lesson (P)

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:32 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum