Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
140 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Ryou's first mission helping the academy  Empty Ryou's first mission helping the academy

Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:00 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15726-d-rank-helping-the-academy

Ryou was eating steamed rice and fried vegetables in his aunt kitchen in the apartment. Ryou's aunt was sluggishly moving down the stairs. "Why are you up at this time?" She asked in a yawn."Well if you listened, I've got a mission today at the academy." He replied in a I-told-you-this-already voice. "And if you excuse me I need to get ready for my mission." He heads up stairs and puts on his favorite hoodie and slips on his finger-less gloves.He runs back downstairs and sees his aunt standing there at the door way looking at him. Ryou gives her a big huge and says his I love yous ,after she is the only family she had left,and went out the front door.

As Ryou is walking he observes the neighborhood he would walk to get to the academy. He also sees familiar neighbors, he smiles and waves but only a couple reply. Just like that he was a the academy, the same academy he train and learned at, hopefully this won't be as boring, he thinks as he open the door.  Inside the building he saw one of the teachers, she was around 5'6 and blonde. "Hi,I'm Sakrua Sachico, are you Kenshin Ryou ?"she asked."That would be me." Ryou replied, "I'm here to help you guys out for a mission."She waved to have Ryou follow her. Inside the classroom was mayhem, Kids throwing paper shirikens at each other and running around like people that just broke out of an asylum. 

Sakura yell to the top of her lungs."Alright sit down in your seats!" Which kind of surprised Ryou because she was so sweet and kind to him earlier. "Alright, we got a guest in the room,Kenshin Ryou, be respectful of him!" She yelled in the same voice as earlier.

The first thing the class does is go outside and exercises. This one kid is faster than the rest picking up sand everywhere he stepped, he had red hair and blue eyes. Later the teacher asked him if he could show the class some tijutsu, although he is not the best he did what the teacher told him to do. The red haired kid did not look unimpressed, Ryou did show it but he was mad at this kid, what does this kid want from me, I'm not the best at tijutsu. The next thing the teacher asked me to do was ninjutsu, now she is speaking my language, Ryou thought as he did the hand-signs necessary to do the shadow clone jutsu, just then a clone of Ryou appeared in smoke. Looking at the kid Ryou saw that he was still unimpressed, what's this kid's problem he is not as impressed like the other kids, Ryou thought angrily but he didn't know why he was.

When the kids went were heading inside a couple of where whispering and giggling at Ryou, he just gave them a confused look, they just giggled in response. Ryou looked back and saw the red haired kid just looking at the ground kicking a pebble,something in Ryou just kicked in. The memories just flooded in looking at this kid of the times he felt alone in the academy. He slow down so the kid could catch up, "Hey, so what did you think of my performance?" Ryou asked trying to start up topic. The red hair kid replied rudely saying "Well, If you were kazikage we would all be fucked." Jerk, I'm trying to be nice to him. Ryou left the boy behind him, he didn't want to hear more rude comments.

The next thing the class did was free time, that must of been something new because the didn't do that in the academy back when he was in it. Ryou saw kids throwing kuni and shuriken at wooden poles, girls gossiping about something was his best guess, and then he saw the red haired kid sitting there all alone, Alright, now I want to now more. He sat next to this boy still looking down at the ground." What's up?" Ryou said trying have him answer, "None of your business," which was the answer Ryou expected from this kid. Before Ryou could say any more the bell rang to have the students to go back, the red haired quickly went inside before he could ask the boys name.   

The next thing for the kids was lunch. Instead of talking to the boy, Ryou went to the teacher of the class, Sakrua. She was sitting at her desk eating her lunch and looking at papers from the students. Ryou shyly went up to the teacher but talked more confidently in the end, "Um, excuse me, I was wondering about the kid with red hair, you know the quiet kid?" She looks up at me then the kid sitting at him desk barley touching his food. "Oh, you mean Eisaku?" So that's his name, " yeah, what's up with him?" Ryou said quietly so Eisaku couldn't hear him. "Oh I saw you two talking didn't he tell?" "Well, no we didn't really talk for that long." Ryou responded remembering all the "nice things" he said. "Well in the case,Eisaku's mother was killed and his Father left him with grandparents soon after he has been grieving ever sense." She said but Ryou froze when he heard about his mother and father.

The teacher went up to Ryou and said "Alright now time to do your real mission." Finally, thought Ryou "Alright, who are these three lucky students?" The teacher turns to the class "Now I'm going to list three students and there going to listen to Ryou about being a Genin." Some girls whispered and giggled for like the third time. "Listen up the list is Kurotani Eisaku ,Tsuji Yae and Shunji Tadakuni, you four be back in a couple hours,OK." We responded with "Yes, Sakrua Sensi." Then we went out the front door.

Yae was around 4'2 and had short jet black with green eyes and Tadakuni was around 4'3 and had brown hair with blue eyes. Ryou needed to know about them first before he started, so they sat on a bench near the school, Yae sat next to him Tadakuni sat next to her and Eisaku sat on the sandy ground by the bench. "So here are some basic question, what is your name, likes, dislikes, and dreams?" Ryou asked the three other students. The first who went was Tadakuni, "My name is Tadakuni, my likes are archery and dogs, dislikes would have to be homework, and my dream..... I don't know yet not really thought about it." He said pretty confident in what he said. The next one was Yae," you all now my name, likes are my dad and fighting, dislikes are definitely stariotypes and my dreams are to show girls are not weak." She spoke in a very masculine voice , well for a girl. The last person to go was Eisaku but of course he just sat there and looked at the ground. " Esaiku, will you share with us?" Ryou said in a very cliche teacher voice. Eisaku was surprised that Ryou knew his name but then dismissed it. "Who cares about my name , I like being left alone, I dislike the academy, and you don't need to know my dreams because I don't have any." He finally said. Yae responded to Eisaku with, "yikes, that attitude is not going to be helpful in the long run.

"Alright, now that I know a little more about you I can tell you what you can do as a Genin that fits in your likes," Ryou said after the students were done. "Tadakuni, you like archery, a weapon that good for any class, it a great long range weapon that with great accuracy could be very leathal and about your dream it will come to you in time." Ryou said as Tadakuni was feeling so proud about himself. Thou continued, "Yae your fighting spirt will come in handy for all class, like archery, and your dream will definitely be achieved with cliche hard work." She blushed but tried to hide it they all laughed, well all expet Eisaku. "And as for you Eisaku." Ryou continued looking at that red haired boy, "what ever your dream is , I hope it comes true." Eisaku just brushed it off. Ryou said onwards saying, "some other things to consider is teamwork, listening to orders, and effort, in teawork you need to learn to work as one especially is its a large mission, listen to your surpierors is important because they got more experience and effort is important for everything because with out effort nothing will get done." 

Once Ryou was done preaching it would have been an half and hour, "The next thing I want to do is something I did with my aunt, I say a sinario and you tell me what you would do and I will tell you what your results are, any questions?" No one asked so he continued. "Alright Tadakuni first, Um...., your on an assassination mission and your target finds out your trying to kill him so he hits your comrade with a kuni, what would you do?" Tadakuni thought hard, "Well... I would shot the target with a arrow and carry my comrade to safety." Ryou thought of a response," lucky you, the target was killed and your comrade only stained minor injuries, good job." " Next up is Yae, Let's see...., oh, you are on a tracking mission and your sensi told you that it would be easier if you split and you go left but you were pretty sure that it would be faster if you went forward, what do you do?" Yae had a answer pretty fast, "well, like you said I need to stick to Orders that your superiors make you follow them, so I would go left." Ryou thought, "You listen to you sensi and you got to the target faster, good job, way to pay attention." Lastly it was Eisaku's turn, "alright, Eisaku, your on a rescue mission, you find the base the captors are in and there are guards everywhere, what would you do?" "This is stupid, fine, I would throw a smoke bomb and quickly get them out." Eisaku says in a tired , whine tone. "Good job all of you, you all did great." Ryou said thinking this is what a Jonin must feel like. They played that game for a while and they were all pretty good, then the bell rang and Ryou had to bring them inside so they could go. 

Ryou stared to leave to school as the students started to go out was well, Tadakuni and Yae approached him and thanked him, "your welcome I'm glad I worked with you guys." As Ryou walked do the street to get back to his apartment, he saw Eisaku, Now I can talk to him about himself. "Hey, Eisaku, can I talk to you?" Ryou asked but Eisaku just ignored him. Now Ryou was next to him, "I know how you feel,""How do you know?" Eisaku quickly asked Ryou. I took a while for Ryou to answer, "Because my parents were killed too." Ryou said quietly like trying to hide something from someone. Eisaku froze , "how did they die?" Ryou responded "Rouge ninjas." Eisaku looked down at the ground," I guess we do share something in common." Ryou now felt relief having something to relate with someone. "That's why I want to tell you grieving forever is not how you should act, it hurts you and the people around you." Eisaku just looked at the ground not responding, Ryou saw his apartment, "Alright, this is my stop, please think about what I said here and at the group." Ryou went in the apartment and saw his aunt drinking tea and reading some paper. " So how did it go?" She said cheerful. He responed with, "great working with kids is amazing."   

(I'll take the 1000 ryu reward thank you"
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Ryou's first mission helping the academy  Empty Re: Ryou's first mission helping the academy

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:57 pm
bump
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Ryou's first mission helping the academy  Empty Re: Ryou's first mission helping the academy

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:58 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum