Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A new home? Empty A new home?

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:08 am
Kuro took a deep breath as he walked into the reception office and approached the front desk. He needed a hame. He was tired of being outcasted. He couldn't go back to his old home anymore, and while Konoha was nice, he couldn't stick around after Kira...  Besides, he'd found one of his own clansmen when he first entered the village, so perhaps it was a sign. He stepped up to the receptionist and spoke his purpose.

"Um, hello. My name is Kuro Hozuki. I'm a shinobi from Yukigakure. The village was destroyed while I was on a mission and I'm looking for a new place to call home. This is the right place for that right? I've never done anything like this before." 
Vixie would sit next to Kuro as he spoke to the receptionist, patiently waiting while looking back toward the entrance in case something appeared behind them.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

A new home? Empty Re: A new home?

Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:56 am
Upon walking into the chambers he would be greeted with the sight of a young woman with light brown hair waiting on the other side of a desk sorting papers and such. Around and in the same room are some other shinobi going in and out of the room, some holding papers to be delivered to the Kazekage, while others are freshly back from missions, turning them in so that they can receive payment. Should Kuro approach the desk as he planned to he would be greeted by the young woman "Hello there, My name is Suki, how may I help you?" She says in a very nice and polite tone as she looks at the young shinobi. Should his actions remain the same as he begin to say the reason of why he is here, waiting to join Suna from the Yuki village, Suki would frown slightly "Yukigakure has been destroyed? There is terrible, I am very sorry that you have had to go through something like that. Having to find out that something like that happened while off on a mission must have been heart breaking" She says, her words are very compassionate, heartfelt and meaningful, just by listening to her it would become clear that she means every word that she is saying, and that she truly feels for him and the fallen village even though they have never met.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:59 am
Kuro shifted slightly as the woman gave her condolences towards the loss of his village. Vixie even shifted slightly as she sensed the woman's sincerity and the fox gave his hand a nudge to prompt him to respond. Kuro managed to put on a small smile as he tries to hold back the pain, though his eyes betrayed the fact that he was in pain inside. "It's been... rough yeah. I still haven't been able to actually go inside the remains for myself. But, I'll be okay. I just need to stop living outside. I miss having a room and a bed. This village seems nice."

Kuro's smile would widen slightly, the pain in his eyes subsiding a bit as he continued to convince himself that everything would be okay. Vixie would then hop up on her back feet, putting her front paws on the counter as she peered at the woman behind the desk. "Oh, right, this is my companion Vixie. She keeps me company. Kept me from going crazy."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:46 am
Seeing the pain in the young boys eyes, pain that she too has felt when Suna was attacked in the past, leaving most of the village destroyed. She knows all too well the pain he is going through, however she can see that he is trying to stay strong and wishes to feel safe again, to have a home and a bed, some where that he can call home. Suki at this time would make her way around the counter, and would attempt to give the boy a hug, wrapping her arms around him in let him know that things will be alright. Should he allow the hug Suki would begin speaking "Don't worry Kuro, as long as this village stands we will make sure that everyone has a home" After the hug she would pull away for a moment still keeping her hands on his shoulders if allowed, she would begin to think of everything she would need to help him get registered within Suna, there would be a few things that she would have to ask him so that he can get this information to Koroshi

"I just need to ask you a few questions, is that alright?" As she says this she would pause to wait for him to answer, should he agree she would move her hands off of his shoulders, would clear her throat and would begin speaking again "Would you still like to continue as a Shinobi, or would you like to live in Suna as a civilian? If so, what was your rank before? Do you know anyone within Suna? If not who advised you about Suna?" She asks giving him a few things that she will need place within his record, see if he even wants to work as a ninja any more, and seeing how he came to know about Suna
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:48 pm
Kuro would remain still as the woman got up and walked towards him, his body tensing up slightly as she hugged him. It was... warm and comforting. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been given a good hug. It felt like it was draining all the tension from his body, as if he were melting in her arms... which he was starting to do. Her hold would sink into him slightly, getting her a bit wet before he caught himself and stopped his body from literally melting at her touch. "Sorry about that, I... it's been awhile since i had a hug... I really needed that though. Thanks."

He the nodded as she asked if he was ready to give her some information needed to join the village properly. At the question of whether he wanted to be a shinobi or a civilian, Kuro had to pause for a moment. He hadn't considered leaving the shinobi career behind but... he could. This was a new village, new people... He could live a life without being a ninja... But, no. Not yet. "I was given gifts and potential towards being a great ninja. I don't want to quit before I feel like I've made the people who gave them to me proud. I'd like to stay a shinobi. As for rank... I guess I'm still technically a genin. Never had a chance to rank up. And I don't know I lot of people here, but I did meet another Hozuki when I first arrived at the village gates so someone from my clan already lives here. He actually gave me the idea to stay here instead of just... wandering around the world lost and homeless."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:31 am
She would smile at the young boy's body turning into water getting her clothes a bit wet, she knows about many different clans and the Hozuki are beings of water, so this must be normal among them. Besides telling him that it is alright about the water her other actions would be the same. Once he begins to answer her questions she would reach over her desk grabbing a note pad so that she can write down the information "Alright, would you happen to remember the Hozuki's name? Also with you still wanting to use your gifts to be a shinobi we will be able to set you up with missions as soon as you feel like you are ready, so that you can have some incoming ryo. Until that time you will be set up with a fully furnished apartment within Suna" She says with a smile
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:42 pm
Kuro took a moment to think about who it was that had let him in to Suna, smiling as he remembered. "Yeah, that was Kyson Hozuki. Great guy. And... you said an apartment?"
Kuro's eyes shimmered with glee at the thought of having an apartment room. "I wanna do missions soon... but a day or two in a room with an actual bed sounds really nice! Thanks again, for all your help."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 pm
Hearing the name Suki smile brightens even more, Kyson is a fine shinobi and he has been through something very similar to Kuro. She is glad that he has a friend that will be able to help him through such a rough time. "Kyson is a wonderful ninja, I am glad that you two were able to meet! and whenever you are ready all you have to do is come up here and I can put you into active duty. No need to thank me, to be honest I am just glad that you are safe" Suki says, her warm smile lighting up the room as she speaks
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:30 pm
Kuro could hardly believe everything was going so well! He was worried that he'd have to like, kill somebody or something to get accepted into a new village. Then again, this was a nice village and his own was destroyed so it wasn't like he had to do anything to prove he wasn't allied with someone else. Before he left however, he thought of something to ask before leaving. "Oh, I just remembered, I'll still be a Genin once I become active won't I? Is there any sort of test or something to rank up? Is it  only on certain days or is there a place to go to when I'm ready?"
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:10 pm
Hearing his question Suki would look up at him "Yes you will be a genin at first, but there are many ways of ranking up, there is being tested by the Kazekage, doing missions, or going through the chunin exams with many other people once that is secluded" She says while wearing he normal smile as she writes stuff down on her notes to be sent up to the Kazekage
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum