Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Mission Blitz Empty Mission Blitz

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:34 pm
Kotsuzui found himself laying on a bench, feet crossed, one hand behind his head and the right one hanging off the bench with a bottle of sake. The Kaguya rested there as he looked up into the sky, though there was not much to see as the sky was riddled with thick clouds. Leaves were blowing left and right due to the gusts of wind frequently blowing by. Konoha was known for its sunny days, however today was not one of those days. Kotsuzui preferred the days when it was not too hot. A nice cool breeze to keep the Kaguya feeling comfortable was also a key to having a good day for him. And a bottle of Sake. Kotsuzui adjusted his white scarf, he was yet again wearing nothing on his feet now that he knew Ayumi-Sensei would be in Suna and she could not force him to wear shoes again.

The bench Kotsuzui was laying on was on the same road that lead to the Hokage tower. He had already gone and gotten a list of missions that needed to be completed. Before Ayumi departed on her trip to Suna, she informed her team that they could proceed with the remaining missions, though they would not be able to participate in any mission that required a Sensei. Kotsuzui had taken the initiative to inform both Kisuke and Kaze to meet him here. Once they arrived, he would go over the missions to see which ones they were given for completion. He just hoped they wouldn't be a drag.
260/260

Mission 1:

Mission 2:

Mission 3:

Mission 4:

Last edited by Kaguya Kotsuzui on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mission Blitz Empty Re: Mission Blitz

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:00 pm
When Ayumi-Sensei told her team that she would be out of the village for a little while Kaze had been disappointed. The disappointment spurred from the prospect of being bored for however long his sensei was out of the village. That was until he had been told there were a few missions his team could do by themselves completely erasing the disappointment. Now the Uchiha was en-route to meet up with the two other members of his squad. The missions would probably simple tasks, but whatever they were it would beat being at the training grounds. Kaze spent too much time there and welcomed the change of scenery.

Looking up the boy grinned seeing the dark thick clouds covering the sky, the day was only getting better. There were missions to do and now it looked as if Konoha might be getting a bit of rain instead of the sunshine the village typically experienced. Up ahead there was a figure laying on a bench, and since most villagers had headed off for their homes it could only be one of two people. Kisuke did not come off as the type of person to lay down in public leaving only... "Did I really take that long?" Almost as if on cue a smirk appeared on the boy's face as passed his resting teammate on his way to the bench across from Kotsuzui's. "Nice day, don't you think?"
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:02 pm
Kisuke found it strange that Ayumi had left on a mission. She was after all the leader of a Genin team. Usually that was her sole responsibility, training and prepping the team to become Chunnin, which was what she was doing before she left. The Uchiha though the responsibilities and missions that required one to leave the village would be handed to other Jounin's, not one responsible for a team of Genin. But there was nothing Kisuke could do about it, he would play the cards he was dealt. He had received word from Kotsuzui that they had received a list of missions they could do in their senseis absence to complete the required missions they needed to achieve a rank up. The young Uchiha knew that he only had D rank missions left therefore he knew today would be a boring one.

Walking through the clouded streets of the Uchiha district in his usual garb of a leather jacket, white shirt, black pants and boots, Kisuke slowly strolled and made his way towards the meeting point Kotsuzui had set up. With a fresh cigarette dangling off the edge of his lips and his hands plunged deep into his jacket pockets, Kisuke made it a few seconds after Kaze, just in time to hear him ask if it really took him that long. "Dont worry about it." Kisuke mumbled from behind him. Placing the cigarette in between the index and middle fingers of his right hand and pulling it out, Kisuke would continue "Kotsuzui is always the late one. The only reason he is here early is cause he set up the meeting." Leaning his right shoulder onto a tree behind the bench, Kisuke would cross his arms and asked "Whats on the plate for today?"
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 pm
Kotsuzui slightly turned his eye sight from the cloudy skies to Kaze when he heard him make a joke about taking long. Before a reply could be said, Kisuke also arrived informing Kaze not to worry because Kotsuzui is the one who's always late. "Actually, I think i may have spent the night here" Kotsuzui said as he chuckled a bit. The bottle of sake in his hand would be evidence as to why he had fallen asleep on the bench. Luckily he woke up in time to receive the missions. "Wouldn't have it any other way" replied the Kaguya to Kaze's comment about the day. Kotsuzui sat up while place his bottle onto the ground and pulling out folded up papers. "Let's see whats first on the list" the Kaguya began as he unfolded the papers, "it seems like some kid has got himself stuck in a tree just outside the village. We gotta get the punk down." Picking up his bottle and chugging what remained, Kotsuzui simultaneously got up from the bench while tossing the bottle into a trash can. "Let's get this over with."

Moments later the Genin's, led by Kotsuzui, would find themselves standing under a large tree with a kid half way up. A branch broke on his way up and the kid was left stranded. Turning to Kaze and Kisuke, Kotsuzui would smile while saying "who would like to have the honors of handling this task. Oh, just watch out for that" he'd add in as he turned back to the tree and pointed a few branches above the stranded boy. Hanging from the branch rested a hornets nest with a ton of them buzzing around. "I hear their stings can be quite painful."
290/550/666

Mission:
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:27 am
Mere seconds after the words left the boy's mouth Kisuke spoke. Since the two Uchiha had arrived at the same time there would be no wait, they would be able to get straight to the missions. Listening to the words of his two peers Kaze figured he probably had one of the more interesting teams in Konoha. One was a drunk and the other a stoic chain smoker, regardless they were talented shinobi and most importantly his teammates. Continuing to listen the young Uchiha learned that the first mission they would be doing required them to get a kid out the tree he was stuck in, great. 'How do you get stuck in a tree?' He could not help but wonder how someone who was most likely only a few years younger than he was managed to do something like this. If he was the kid, Kaze would have just jumped out, maybe the tree was really big?

Arriving on the scene his question was answered, the tree was quiet large too large to jump down from. That was not the problem though, at the base of the tree lay a broken branch that the boy had no doubt used to get all the way up the tree. Kaze would have offered to handle this but this might be a bit more fun to watch. "Kisuke you look like you're good with kids, why don't you take this one?" Holding in his smile the boy would wait to see what would happen.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:42 pm
"Well, that explains the smell." Kisuke said in response to Kotsuzui having slept on the bench over night, drunk as ever. Slipping the cigarette back into his mouth and looking away, Kisuke would continue leaning on the tree as he waited for the hung over Kaguya to gather himself and explain why they were standing around at this park bench. "Wait what?" Kisuke said, slightly chuckling as Kotsuzui mentioned what first mission was. "Your telling me a kid got stuck up in a tree and instead of getting him down themselves, they write it down as a mission and wait for one of us to do it. Your telling me they left that kid up there the whole time." Kisuke started to laugh, letting his cigarette drop to the ground unfinished. "Am I the only one who sees how backwards that is." Pushing himself off of the tree, Kisuke would step forward and said "Whatever, it is what it is. Let's get on with it."

Slowly from the back of the group, Kisuke would drag his feet till they finally found the tree the kid was stuck at. "What a cry baby." Kisuke mumbled under his breadth. To make matters even more annoying, there was a hornets nest not to far above the squealing child. Kisuke's eyes swiftly darted from one team mate to another as they both called dibs and not getting the kid out of the tree. "Well, I guess I was too slow. But whatever our next mission is you can count me out." Stepping forward, the young Uchiha would place his himself right under the branch the kids was stranded on. Clapping his hands together, Kisuke would kneel down and slap both his palms onto the ground. The earth he was standing on would suddenly shift and start rising into the air with Kisuke on top of it. The earth would stop rising just as Kisuke was under the branch. Remaining crouched so as to not aggravate the hornets, Kisuke would reach up as high as possible and grab the kid by the collar. Yanking him off of the branch, Kisuke would hop off of the raised earth. Letting the kid go, now safely on the ground, Kisuke would say "I'm not baby sitting this kid. I dont care how or if he gets home."

389/685
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:30 pm
Kotsuzui could not help but grin when Kaze made his remark about Kisuke being good with kids. He had obviously made a joke based off of Kisuke usual careless attitude. "No worries Kisuke" Kotsuzui would add to his remark about not participating in the next mission, "You can sit back and destroy your lungs instead." Crossing his arms and leaning back against a tree, the Kaguya quietly watched as the Uchiha used a basic doton jutsu to reach the kid and stay out of reach from the hornets. In mere seconds he grabbed the kid and jumped down with him. "No worries" Kotsuzui replied to Kisuke's proclamation that he was not watching the kid. Kotsuzui placed his hand on the back of the kids neck as a gave him a little friendly shake, meanwhile placing a Mark Seal on him just in case he wandered off on his own. "We'll bring him back soon enough. But for now you stick with us" Kotsuzui said after giving the kid a slight tap on his back. Kotsuzui took out the mission papers to check what was next on the list. "It looks like we're headed to the Main Gates. Shall we?" Kotsuzui said while folding the papers into his kimono and leading the way.

It did not take long to get to the gates since the stranded kid wasn't too far off from them. "That's the mission" Kotsuzui said as he pointed to a massive tree. The tree was on its way to reaching the full height of the walls. If not taken care of, it may even destroy the infrastructure of the the wall and the gate. "We need to take it down, for militaristic purposes" Kotsuzui said as he walked up to the tree and examined it. "I could probably do this on my own" the Kaguya began, "but I wouldn't wanna accidentally pull a muscle in my back or something. You may need me for the next missions" as he smiled cockily. Backing away from the tree, Kotsuzui would turn to his two teammates. "Kaze, looks like this is you and me. Kisuke, watch the kid will ya? So, I'm thinking you use a fire jutsu on the base of the tree. That way you'll weaken it enough so I can just kick it down onto the main path. Once it's down you can burn the whole thing away so it doesn't act as an obstacle." 

Backing away a bit more as to not get burnt himself, Kotsuzui bend his knees as to wait for Kaze to burn enough of the tree's base to make his move. "Try not to burn the whole forest down" the Kaguya added, letting out a slight chuckle.
454/1004/1332

Mission 2:
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 am
The rescue had been short and simple only requiring the use of a single jutsu before the kid was down from the tree and safe. Kisuke's clear dislike for the kid was amusing and was well worth him sitting out the next mission and his remark about babysitting after he had released the boy was the icing on the cake. "You can sit the next one out, unless this little guy has a friend who might need to be rescued." Looking towards the kid a smile spread across Kaze's face, "Kisuke you might not want to babysit, but don't you think your newest fan would like to walk next to you? I mean if he is going to stay with us he might as well get to know his savior." Each word spoken only made the smile on the Uchiha's face grow more and more. Truthfully the boy probably would be against the idea just as much as his clan mate but it was worth a shot regardless, plus Kaze was really starting to enjoy messing with Kisuke. Deciding he had had enough fun for now the young Uchiha turned to follow Kotsuzui back towards the village, where their next task awaited them.

The main gates had been relatively close to the tree the kid had been stuck so it had not taken long to reach it, maybe a few minutes. Their next mission was quite an easy one to spot, very hard to miss, it was a giant tree after all. Kaze studied the tree while Kotsuzui gave the details of the mission intentionally ignoring the Kaguya's comments regarding his ability to do this alone only smirking in response. How the tree had been allowed to grow so large was a mystery, the village paid people to keep tabs on all of the greenery of the village. One would have thought that something as large as this would have been taken care of sooner. "Sometimes I think the village leaves stuff like this around on purpose to keep us genin busy." Once the plan was settled the Uchiha took a few steps back forming the seals required for the great fireball technique. Competitiveness made the boy want to completely destroy the tree in one go and take care of it by himself just to get back at Kotsuzui for his remarks but he held back only fulfilling his part of the plan. Kaze gave his friend a sidelong glance, "You might be able to knock down a single tree by yourself but at least you know I can burn down an entire forest." The boy took a quick breath before blowing out a steady stream of fire scorching the base of the tree so it could easily be knocked over. Once the tree was down he would use the same technique to set it ablaze once more this time burning it down to ash. "So what's next on the agenda?" He asked turning to face his companions.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:32 pm
As his two teammates each took turns commenting on Kisuke's decisions, the young Uchiha would silently slip his hands into his jacket pockets. Pulling out his box of cigarettes, he would lean onto a tree beside him watching his teammates each take jabs at him. "What idiots I have to deal with." Kisuke though to himself as he tapped the top of the cigarette box on his hands a couple of times till one slid out of the box. "They think they're so sly with their stupid remarks. Why did that Yamanaka have to go and die on me, now have to deal with two of these morons." Keeping a cool and collected expression on his face, not paying attention to anything his moron teammates had to say, Kisuke slipped the cigarette into his mouth. Flicking his match across his boot, Kisuke would lift it towards his mouth and light his cigarette. Not paying attention to where the kid was or if he followed them, Kisuke would push himself off of the tree and slowly followed from the back of the group as they made their way to the next mission point.

Making it to the main gate in no time, Kisuke would crane his head backwards to look at the full height of the tree. Good thing he was sitting this one out because he did not feel like dealing with cutting it down and making sure it didnt crash land onto the main gate. "They dont give us any tools for cutting it down." Kisuke though to himself as he inhaled from the dangling cigarette. "This is a mission for Genins. If they had gotten weaklings who just graduated and not given them any tools theres no way they would ever cut this down. God this village is backwards."

Kisuke would lean up against the village wall and cross his arms as he watched his allies deliberate. "What are you, 60?" Kisuke chuckled when he herd Kotsuzui talking about pulling his back. "Yeah, I'll watch him." Kisuke sarcastically said as he never even so much as turned to face the kid, having already forgotten about him. Picking at his nails, Kisuke would continue to smoke his cigarette while his teammates dealt with the tree. For Genin of their skill, it was a pretty simple thing to do. All they had to do was burn the base of the tree until it was weakened and then knock it over. Once they were done, Kisuke did not budge. Remaining relaxed and still leaning on the village wall, the young Uchiha awaited to hear what their next mission was.

438/1123
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:16 pm
"Don't flatter yourself there" Kotsuzui replied to Kaze making a remark about the Kaguya knowing he could burn down the whole forest. "Any fool playing with fire could accidentally burn down the forest, doesn't mean he's skilled" as he gave Kaze a sarcastic smile. "As for you" he added looking over to Kisuke, "I'd like to see you take this tree down with strength alone. I'm not sure your lungs have the capacity to even attempt something like that." With that, the Kaguya watched and waited as Kaze created a stream of fire to weaken the base of the tree. Once Kotsuzui deemed that the base of the tree was weak enough, he jumped off of the ground reaching was could be judged as the mid section of the tree. With the help of his taijutsu Leaf Strong Wind, Kotsuzui performed a spinning back kicking a hole right into the tree. The force of the kick caused the base of the tree to slowly begin snapping as splinters would would began slowly shooting out. Slowly but surely, the tree snapped at the base and landed onto the main road with a thunderous crashing sound. Kaze finished it off by making sure there was nothing left to obstruct the main road into the village. 

"Alright lets go return the kid to the mission post" Kotsuzui began. "Our next mission requires us to escort some wealthy contractors back to their home, the Volcano Village. They should be at the gates in half an hour or so. Y'all can stay here if you want, I'll take the kid." With that Kotsuzui took the kid and headed back into the village and towards the mission post, with or without his two Uchiha teammates. In a few minutes or so, Kotsuzui returned to the main gates to meet his teammates and the eventually contractors. "Apparently they are under attack from both missing nin's and Volcano ninja because they are wanted for their wealth. So we're being paid to escort them. Should be here soon..." Kotsuzui finished as two caravans being pulled by two horses each pulled up to the gates. One of the drivers of the caravan asked if this was the team to protect them. With a simple nod, the caravans were on their way out of the village, wasting no time to get back to their village. 

Kotsuzui followed the caravans along with his two teammates. "I'll stick close by to the caravans in case things do go south. I'm not much of a strategist, do either of you have an ideas for a possible formation?" the Kaguya asked. If they were to be attacked on the way, they needed to be prepared.
words: 450/1454/2665

ooc: Feel free to progress the mission if you want. Either of you can control the missing/village ninja if you want. Dont need to wait on me.

Mission 3:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum