Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO]

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:27 pm
Lucien was sure that he had landed, He continued his observing with the kunai in the air, albeit without looking directly at it because he had better things to optically focus on at the time. 

"I presume he'll end the fight now. Granted he's a taijutsu user." Lucien thought, backing away from the pillar of earth in front of him at the speed described above. 

Shiro would then use fire to kill the snakes of Lucien. This fire would also destroy the rock pillar in front of Lucien, however, no fragments would hit him and nor would the fire damage him either. It was simply not extended that far. 

The smoke cleared quickly, and Lucien could still smell blood in the air. "Looks like I've set a good example. I must be known as the undeniable ninja." He thought. 

As Lucien backs away, he examines the boy who moves his hands to the location of the wound. 
The kunai had fallen into the ninja's hand. He proceeded to throw it, granted he had no starter momentum from another motion, he'd have to draw his arm back slightly and then release at his throwing speed. 

Shiro threw the kunai, with all the distance and the obvious wind-up + Lucien's reaction time, it was nothing to dodge. Lucien turned his body sideways in such a way that his left became his chest's forward, thus the kunai would be avoided passing in front of him. This action was minimal and done at his top speed. 

The whole time however, his head and eyes remained focused on the boy. One must not lose focus of their opponent. 

He'd also listen to what Shiro had to say as he grabbed for his sword at the speed of 1. "That wound is going to take longer than that to heal. Granted I can still smell more blood than a few moments ago, you're also still bleeding. I'd much prefer if you instead told me of your ambitions as a ninja. You seem to have some rather interesting potential especially with that clan ability of yours. And... I don't want to be deranked for over-fighting people by the higher-ups thus I'm not going to use full force." 

Lucien stood at the ready, if anything had interrupted him while he made his short conversation, he'd change his actions accordingly. 

- 15 AP for clan bloodlines again
549 AP

WC: 2663
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Ground Chillin [P,NK,IO]

Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 pm
"My ambitions..." Shiro repeats in his head. Such information is not something which he would like to share, not yet at least. "He doesn't need to know. If he's still here by the time it starts, then I will inform him. But, besides that, he does seem to be a great candidate. I don't know much about what he wants in life or his own ambitions but his fighting style is definitely fine enough for consideration."

At that moment, Shiro remembers that he had come to this area on limited time. However long the two have been sparring has likely cut into his schedule.

"I'm sorry, I've run out of time here." Shiro places his katana back into the scabbard across his lower-back. "If we could, I'd like to meet up again another time. It's obvious that I will need to improve before I can keep up with you. Until then, farewell."

Shiro forms the ram seal at 77 speed and body flickers into the forest at 147.

(166/2,120)

[Exit]

[Claims: 10 stats]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Approving Shiro's exit <3
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 pm
I made no claims on jutsu here, so taking 2,120 words free on stat page.
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:28 am
[exit]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:47 pm
Seeing as this is not yet approved, Shiro, you cannot claim WC like that, you can either put it towards something here or it is discarded. 

Exit approved for Lucien
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:10 pm
I see, it was careless of me to give that word count free allocation, sorry about that. Now, in correct allocation, does the repeated use of Kaguya techs justify these words going towards another Kaguya tech?
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:11 pm
Yes it would
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:54 pm
Of the 2,120:
358 towards Chrysanthemum
475 towards Yin Healing
616 towards Hiding Like a Mole
671 tossed

Exitting upon approval.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:40 pm
Looks good to me, approved Shiro
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum