Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Indecisions (Hikashi) Empty Indecisions (Hikashi)

Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:06 am
When faced with an impossible choice, Akihana had done the one thing anyone in her position would have done. The blonde had asked for more time. Yet somehow, the very fact that the Raikage had granted it said something of him. As much as she wanted to think he had done it out of the goodness of his heart, Akihana knew better. He probably wanted to watch her struggle with the decision. It was a very basic shinobi question, one she had even asked little Dusk back in Hoshi. Were the lives of some people more important than others. Never had she expected to be faced with that question again and here she was, hovering atop the fields of muck and grime and human excrement, her senses unphazed due to her medical training but her perception still very open to the looks she had received on her way here.

Not only had Youka - she refused to think of him as Mortarion - given ehr an impossible choice, he had made her options public to all citizens of Kumogakure, resulting in a wave of backlash of the kind she had never experienced in her life. Akihana was a friendly person, she was used to getting along with people. Never before had she existed in an environment where people gave her looks of loathing for merely being in their presence. And being who shs was, she couldn't blame them. If she could muster up anything resembling hate, she was almost certain she would reserve it for someone who had to decide her fate and would not decide it for the better.

"I want to help you," she 'd broken down on her third day in this hell. "I really do, I just can't." It had taken three days for the reality of the situation to sink in. Three days for her to realize that this wasn't going to resolve itself. She had tried waiting, she had tried having faith and she had tried believing in the people but it became clear soon enough that if things were to change, she would have to do them herself. And here she was, doing things.

Or at least taking stock. Out in the fields and away from the general populace for a little bit, today Akihana was about to erect a medical tent of sorts, one she hadn't noticed in the village thus far. Perhaps that would give her some leeway with the people here as she stayed and searched for her friends.

The clone that always followed her hadn't objected thus far, meaning she was probably allowed to do this. It was for Kumo after all.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Indecisions (Hikashi) Empty Re: Indecisions (Hikashi)

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:28 pm
It was any other for Hikashi, she had been causing a heavy downpour on everyone and just adding the perfect icing on the cake to the news they already heard about some radical girl stepping in and talking big to the Raikage. It wouldn't be surprising to see this girl crucified in the center of the village by now for what she has done against the Raikage, but this was just the spark Hikashi been waiting for in her life. Kumogakure, the village of death without the flip side, was just littered with frustrating people and a massive epidemic of people who seemed to not sleep too well. Thanks to her, people fled the streets and ran in until she passed now to avoid getting soaked. She was swelling with her thoughts of rebellion and hopelessness until that one girl had done something Hikashi found thoroughly appealing. As the rain lady looked off into the desolate and depressing village, the celebrity herself was there building some kind of tent and she let out a gasp.
"Y-you're the girl this village has been protesting against.... I can't believe I am actually meeting you."
What the rain lady did next was bow before her as if she were the Kage himself. It was absolutely absurd that someone like this was a demon to the village.
"You're Akihana, right? Please let me join your cause to free this village from that... that thing we call Raikage. All around me all I see are people who live in fear and conformity with that dreadful thing with his hands on the reigns controlling them. I would rather die than see another night where my only friend left alive can't sleep after what he has seen in this village... Please, I beg of you to let me help you free those who can't bear the name of the Raikage and free me from this hell on earth."
It was very sudden and quick, but it was pent up for days on end. The storm around her began to hit hard against the rooftops as she wiped her eyes and kept her bow to what she considered to be her true leader. Hikashi had seen far too many horrors in the village to even handle herself. The revolutionary blonde was enough to make Hikashi feel the figurative ocean from before all over her body. Her pupils showing a glimpse of a stormy sea, were locked onto the soggy ground beneath her and didn't dare to look up and show the weakness in them. It wasn't like a ninja to show a great deal of emotion and it was almost embarrassing for Hikashi to feel encased within them. Whatever words flowed out of her mouth to the blonde were from the inside of her oceans and brought the suffocating pain back to life inside of her. She waited for the words "no" or "you're too weak" to spew out of the celebrity's mouth any second as her fists laid clenched tightly beside her.

[505]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:11 pm
Makona, I need help, the kunoichi voiced internally, waking the being locked inside her from a kind of stagnant slumber Makona had slumped into since their initial arrival into Kumo territory. At first, the five tail had been on high alert for all anomalies but when it became apparent that this kumo was full of anomalies and dangers, the bijuu had retreated more inside Akihana's psyche, lying in dormant sleep because she was tired of Akihana's inner turmoil. Makona never understood emotions like sadness at not being wanted, loneliness in a place crowded with mortals and helplessness at wanting to help but being unable to. So she simply retreated, leaving Akihana to deal with the most "stupid" aspects of being human. But when called forth, she did awaken, only to notice no danger.

Help me lay a foundation please, the blonde requested to which the bijuu simply did the metaphysical version of rolling her eyes. With the appropriate handseals, the roots appeared through the patch of grimy field, making a large enough space above the grime and muck to support the base of a well sized medical tent. It was only as she was putting the canvas covers solidified with chakra on the frame of the tent she'd created that she felt the small droplets of rain, and then she saw the girl.

The blonde steeled herself for another outpouring of detest from this Kumo citizens, reading herself mentally for the vicious attacks to come, only they never did. Instead, the girl dropped down into a respectful bow. Perhaps the clone now ten meters away from Akihana was too shocked to react just like she was as they both let the girl continue, Akihana only casting her golden gaze carefully to Akuoy to ensure he didn't hurt the little blue haired girl.

The kunoichi could have cried at the first sign of warmth she'd had in Kumo. After three days of feeling hopeless and ignored, here was someone who was glad to see her. Instead the kunoichi let out a small smile, her very first in this new Kumo, and held out her arms to the girl who seemed to be making all the rain. "You poor darling, come here," she called out, her voice soft and eyes glowing with warm affection. Should the girl step forward, Akihana would envelope her in a safe, warm hug before letting her go.

"I'm not much of a vigilante I'm afraid," the blonde admitted honestly, still keeping a reassuring hand on the girl's shoulders. "My cause is to simply help, and I could use all the help I can get with it. Especially since I no longer know this village as I used to. I would love any help you can provide me with."
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:10 pm
The offer of a hug from the celebrity made Hikashi cringe up and look up at her with a shocked and joyous look. Suddenly, the rain fell down lighter than it had before and she realized that this celebrity's pupils were a golden color that complimented her blonde hair. It felt almost too perfect for her to take off her eggshell colored gloves for the hug because it felt as if were something similar to taking off your hat in respect. This was one of the last things she expected the blonde to say, but she graciously accepted the hug and held the celebrity tightly as even more of her life in Kumogakure surfaced to her.
We could have both killed each other on the spot... maybe there was some hope in humanity after all.
Hikashi released the hug with this thought in mind and felt inspired by this stranger's words and compassion for the lives of others. This was the leader the world needed, but sadly she felt this attitude would decay in Kumogakure. It was childish and even reckless to want to work for someone you just met, but Hikashi was desperate enough to follow a hobo to end this village's leader. The entire sense of doubt grew thicker when she heard the girl talk about not being a vigilante though the thought of making at least one of the people in the village free was enough to keep her faith.
"I will help you help this village and go the path of greatest resistance. My name is Hikashi, Genin and novice in water style ninjutsu, and I really hope you don't mind being around rain every time you see me."
Hikashi snickered at the last part and quickly moved her tears in her eyes without weaving a single hand sign. It would have probably been very noticeable to whoever stayed in the village for a few days that there was a rainstorm that traveled around large sections of the village and varied in intensity day by day. Umbrella sales were probably up, but Hikashi has been drawing a lot of attention to herself with the rainstorm and her odd appearance. She had came to the conclusion that your specialization in an element leads to one's appearance changing towards it, but this girl only seemed to have golden hair and golden, tired eyes that were out of the ordinary.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:27 pm
"Well Hikashi, its lovely to meet you," Akihana smiled, her eyes warm and glowing once more as she released the girl who introduced herself as a genin. "You already know my name though, you can call me Akihana if you like. I'm afraid I'm rather unused to formalities." It was true, though for the price of one person who didn't show utter distaste for her in this new Kumo, Akihana would have agreed to be called almost anything. "I don't mind the rain at all, it actually feels cleansing in all this..." the blonde gestured to the fields lined with blood and human excrement all around them. She had raised the foundation for her tent five feet high off the ground, made with solidified and packed roots but she would clean up the area after too.

"Why don't we step inside the tent and talk? Today I was hoping to build and stock a field medic's tent for the people who work out here. I noticed there's no medical station for those who get injured on the job so i figured why not start here. As you may know, I'm a bit of a pariah in the village right now but I'm hoping if we put up a place to help people, they will eventually come seeking said help."

Of course, there was another reason she wanted the blue haired teenager in the tent, so the pale girl would be out of sight of the clone. Though Akuoy had shown no interest in Akihana or Hikashi thus far, the blonde wanted to take no risks.

Ushering the girl into the tent, Akihana asked "Were you around here before... before the destruction? I used to work at the Raikage building back then. You mustn't have been a genin at the time because I kept track of all our shinobi kids."
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:02 am
Hearing the sheer amount of sincerity Akihana had caused Hikashi to lose even the smallest of doubts in her. Her choice felt better as Akihana spoke more, but when the celebrity talked about her rain as something she didn't mind, her eyes lit up instantly. She was speechless, utterly speechless because nobody has actually gone as far as to say they like the rain. Every droplet felt noble as she looked upon the fields Akihana mentioned.
"Nobody has really gone as far as to say they enjoy my rain. I really thought I was the only one who was obsessed with it's beauty."
Her eyes were figuratively glowing as she thought about how comforting rain is, even if it carries some baggage. The tent was impressive enough as it was, but making a medical tent in a place like this was even more so shocking to Hikashi. The rain lady responded promptly to Akihana's suggestion.
"You really have the determination to bring light to this world, it sounds like a plan."
Walking into the tent, she quickly fixed up her blue hair before hearing Akihana talk about something a bit more revealing. Hikashi paused for a moment before realizing who was in front of her then began to speak out loud.
"I was training to become an academy student and studying the water element even back then. My parents didn't let us go out often... but they we.. excuse me."
Hikashi took a pause as the image burned into her mind of her dead parents chilled her to the core. Regaining her composure, she apologized and continued.
"Sorry about that, anyway I was around at that time and hadn't even known you came from this village. Tell me, what was it like being a ninja before the destruction?"
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:53 pm
Once again, the kunoichi felt her heart go out to the young genin as Hikashi recounted what had happened to her parents, or rather failed to recount. Death was not as easy to talk of as many people thought and despite the tragic situation in which this child now lived, Akihana was glad that the blue haired girl still found death disturbing enough to not put into words. Hikashi was still pure, death was not as intimate a part of her life as it could have been given where she lived. The blonde didn't doubt the child had seen her share of atrocities, but to be affected by them in such a way meant hope, it meant yet another ninja who hadn't simply given into the idealogy that death was inevitable.

Reaching out once again, she closed the distance between her and Hikashi and offered the girl another hug. When Hikashi tried to apologize however, the older kunoichi simply waved it away. "It's human to grieve, sweetie," she spoke, concern and pride both evident in her voice. It was for girls like these that Akihana had made the perilous journey. No life was not worth saving. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your parents will live on in you, as will the old Kumo," she assured the child before letting her go.

When asked of the old Kumo, a fond look appeared on Akihana's features. "It was beautiful. Some would say the most beautiful of all the villages with its clean white cloud lines and reassuring mountains. Yaju Hayate ruled with kindness and benevolence. Do you know sometimes he used to go to the mountains tops from where you could see the village. And there he would let forth his blue flames in the sky, a firework display for all the picnickers. Misaki Ametsuchi before him was full of love and sacrifice. She treated every citizen like a part of her family. Kumo lived like a family... like my family..." The medic trailed off, unable to continue for fear that she too would begun to cry. Now was not he time or tears, now was the time for action.

"We can never speak of our plans with the Raikage's clone in earshot. His job is to follow me but so far, he has chosen to observe more than interfere. That can change without warning and if the executioner's blade requires a head, there will only be one." The blonde paused to ensure Hikashi understood before she continued. "I'll need a layout of the new village. All the districts, as well as some intel on the people that inhabit it. The new Raikage claims people are content with servitude, I proposed to test his theory. Would you like to help me challenge his beliefs?"
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:50 pm
Hikashi accepted the next hug gratefully and knew this kunoichi would save the village somehow. She half expected what came next from Akihana about her parents. The surprise brought upon her the fact that the killers were still out there somewhere. Wherever they were, the thought brought a boil to Hikashi's insides as she felt malice, a feeling common for her in the village. She begun softly as Akihana released the hug.
"Thank you for kindness."

The blonde then romanticized the old Kumo as Hikashi's glowed childishly. A place that sounded hopeful, even full of life... sounded as if it almost too good to be true. She had only known Akihana for a short time, but found herself already dazed. The girl couldn't even continue talking about Kumo and Hikashi realized that even ninja older and wiser than herself still had their own despair.
Before she could try to comfort the golden eyed girl, she froze with the knowledge that the Raikage's clone was hearing everything. She gulped and nodded with rain dripping down her face before the women continued. The plan sounded easy enough to her; however, when it was brought up the Raikage thought the people were content with his dictatorship, Hikashi couldn't help but to laugh.
"Sounds a bit too easy. Talk to anyone and they will spit on his name if they know they aren't being watched. I hope the Raikage can see that his dictatorship is decaying his own village."
She was speaking with the knowledge that the clone could be hearing all of this and didn't have a hint of hesitation. Hikashi felt strong and willing to end the Raikage's deeds against the village. Jumping into probable disaster, she felt the tide was turning.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:06 pm
The medic listened intently as the girl confirmed Akihana's fears. Youka may think he was doing good - a thought that seem to be less and less convincing these days given their last dinner - but Hikashi knew the truth. She was of the people just like Akihana, and Akihana would get no better witness than this child ready to conspire against her own village. The blonde knew what it took to go down that path, and the very fact that Hikashi would do it in a heartbeat should how cruel the new Kage was to his people.

"You're a clever girl, Hikashi," Akihana praised, voice still soft as she contemplated the girl. "You know what's at risk if you and I get caught. Are you willing to take that risk? I am because I forfeited my life the moment I decided to return to Kumo, my life belongs to the people of this village. But you have a life to live sweetheart, you have a lot of growing to do." At that she smiled, encouraging the blue haired ninja to give her own response devoid of any pressure. There was no judgement in Akihana's golden gaze, only compassion and understanding.

"Tell me, what do you want most in the world that can be achieved. I met someone once and he taught me the importance of having a purpose. What will you do after all this is over?"
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Hikashi's face hardened with confidence as she responded without hesitation.
"Don't mean to be rude, but this never was a life to live. I want to leave this village drowning my future and make myself a life worth something. Whether the release be through death or escape, I am more than willing to fight for a life worth living. That is why I would ever want to swim upstream against the Raikage."
She had thought about this herself as she trained and found it had only given her a purpose to escape. A sense of maturity filled the young women as she kept her head held high with a long forgotten mood: pride. Sadly, these few seconds of confidence were flushed out by the question she had oddly never thought of. Hikashi looked at Akihana in a daze for a moment.
"I had never thought about what happens next. This is embarrassing, but I really don't have the slightest clue on what I want after all of this."
Her face was filled with a slightly amused expression at her ignorance and a tinge of shock from the question. She had thought about just running away to wherever the road takes her and finding the nearest village. Morals, ideals, and goals had been out of question.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum