Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Lucien Couldn't Halt Himself - Improve - Training Empty Lucien Couldn't Halt Himself - Improve - Training

Mon May 30, 2016 2:27 pm
Lucien had finally became the Chuunin that he so desperately wanted to be in order to move forward in his life of becoming one of Hoshi’s greatest ninjas to be on the ANBU squad. He still had some great distance along with Atem, however, he had a relatively decent plan. With his new surge of confidence and feeling of importance from becoming a chuunin he would first train himself more and other he maximized his capabilities at this point, he would train the others in the village to make the village of Hoshi stronger. After doing this, Lucien would find himself a sensei for him as well as Atem. This would allow them to learn more battle strategies and increase their capabilities of fighting to a great degree. “But now it is still a matter of what I can and can’t do. 

I realize that I have mastered the element of wind and the element of earth but if I want to complete the cycle and gain control over that which flows through my body even beyond chakra. I must venture to the element of water where I will test myself against its fluidity and natural power. This will allow me to achieve and even greater level of secrecy as I no longer need to simply travel on the land of an area but now even the water below that area and the oceans beside them can be traveled and used as points of recon.” Lucien thought to himself. He was currently in his room looking out of his window at the white puffy clouds viewing them as massive waves that could crash along the shore of the sky at any moment. He already knew what he was going to do. Lucien would step up from his bed and walk over to his closet where he’d grab his lab coat and flak jacket, other gear etc. He was now fully armed but simply needed something that he couldn’t put his finger on. “Ahh yess. I’m going to need some form of paint for this next activity.”

Lucien said as eh was already walking out of his door and heading to the part of the village that would be coined the market by many. Here, he was able to buy himself a few water balloons and some paint canisters. “This should do the trick, with these I’ll be able to make a good amount of training material.” Lucien said as he flipped onto a nearby roof and began moving quicker and quicker until he was blitzing from roof to roof and he would nearly be home already by using this method which was very easy to maintain and look cool while doing.
Lucien had made it back into his backyard and had placed the paint in the corner and had the three or so water balloons in the center where he was now sitting and relaxing trying to get a feel for the water that he claimed was everywhere in the universe. “Water exists within myself, the air that I breathe now, the ground and soil beneath my feet, the nooks and cracks of my house. Everywhere. Thus if something exists everywhere, why not learn to utilize it and capsize on the enemy or foe you’d currently have.”  Lucien would then pick up a water balloon with his left hand and hold it high into the sky while still sitting down in a position that mimics a meditation stance. “Let’s see, I’ll attempt to rotate the water within this water balloon and see if I can gain a decent control over the flow of it all.”

Lucien said as he did so. His first attempt was very poor like someone taking a straw and blowing air into the water, it was going all over the place within the balloon that was half filled with water. In this case, Lucien would then have to activate his level of focus that was normally not seen within ninja the likes of him. He had a rather unique ability to pinpoint his attention onto something but while doing so, his general knowledge and notice of the surrounding area was still good as well as if he wasn’t even not paying attention. Lucien would then begin attempting to spin the water again and again with his left hand. “Let’s see what’s going on now.” Lucien said as he would close his eyes and begin to focus on his chakra as he looked at his left arm. It was a path of chakra that glowed in the void of his eyes like a shadow against a moon lit world. Now Lucien saw as the chakra that extended from his core went along his body, through his left arm and directly into the water balloon. “So… the path that it takes to the water balloon is of course the one of least resistance. In which case, I’ll register that as a property. Note to self, water always takes the path of least resistance similar to all elements that have a flow like lightning and wind.” Lucien would attempt once more and move the chakra from his left arm into the balloon and attempt to circulate it similar to how his body could do with his own chakra in the effort to take the water and begin a constant rotation within the water balloon. “Well hell…. Looks like that isn’t even the problem.” Lucien realized as he pulled his hand away from the water balloon and it fell down to the ground still not broken however. “I need not simply put my chakra where the water is, that is pointless, it must be bonded with the water itself so that moving the chakra also becomes moving the water. From that point on, it would become essentially a battle of chakra control which is something that I excel at anyway.” Lucien said as he would grab the same water balloon with his right hand now and lifting it again high into the air where he would focus with his eyes closed and began surging chakra along his right arm this time in order to move it towards a better location for bonding with the water. Now with his chakra directly below the water balloon, he would need to figure out how he was going to be able to make his chakra bond with the water. It was an odd task that he also remembered having to do from learning his earth element and not so much for wind as he was using wind since he was a little child. “ So bonding my chakra with the water I see?

This is going to be a little problematic but there’s a solution to everything if you look hard enough obviously. In which case, I will need to closely examine something other than myself for this one. Nature does the best as we all know, and that’s why we try to mimic it so often as ninja and people as a whole. We build houses by looking at the structures and sturdiness of trees, we drink water by watching the elegant birds and other animals doing so.” Lucien would then get up and move from his backyard into his house where he’d get a bottle of water before he’d continue out the front door of his house and then moving around in the village on the outskirts of the village itself until finding an area that seemed to have a good amount of nature in it. He found one of the rarest oddities, a large lake and river that seemed to flow back into each other. Well…. At least he thought it was a rarity because he had never seen it before within the land of Hoshi. It was quite an interesting formation. Lucien would then go up to this lake and began evaluating. Using his surface walking technique, Lucien would be able to walk onto the water without doing much damage to the current of the water that was moving by and around him. Lucien would then kneel down and slightly put his right index finger into the water of the lake. “Interesting, I seem to connect to a network of sensory just by doing this alone, strange. It reveals the locations of all things directly connected to the water of this lake and river. In which case, I should be able to sense farther out utilizing this in another matter.” Lucien said to himself as he looked around the area further examining what was in his vicinity. As of the moment, all seemed to be proper and correct with the scenery and now he could truly begin his training. He put his finger into the water with the purpose of disrupting the nearby current so that he could examine the current before it was disrupted and now that it was disrupted. This allowed him to get quite the interesting effect. “I see… this water flows with different properties than my own. While they both take the path of what seems to be least resistance it is still true that each path is rather strange as…. Lucien would stop for a moment and further analyze visually. It appeared to him that the current was changing and he couldn’t actually tell why. Could it be that the circular motion of the entire current revolving back into itself resulted in this? But Lucien also knew that nothing in this physical world could simply go on forever and ever so this meant to him that there was obviously some external force that kept the system of all the water moving together since the flowing back into each other method would eventually make it come to a stand-still where nothing could actually be done at all as the water would then become stagnant and then it would also likely be removed from Hoshi as they don’t want any contaminants in any of our sources of water. “Alrighty then, let me just absorb the feeling of water a little more now.” Lucien said as he fell into the water with his own will knowing that he’d get water on his lab coat but after he got home he could easily dry it so it wouldn’t matter that much anyway. Lucien would then lie on his back in the water that wasn’t high enough to go over his head. “So this is that familiar feeling of being absorbed into the water of an environment. It’s a peculiar feeling really. Now to simply start defining it and perfecting it within my mind to increase my understanding over the element of water.” Lucien would sit there simply taking in the information of the river and how all of the elements flowed together as he could also feel sediment moving about in the water of the river/lake.

It made perfect sense for it to feel as so beause the water itself was directly next to a source of sediment, that being the ground. Lucien was able to now distinguish different types of micro-currents or currents that he defined as being different from the others due to their pressure or wavelength signature that they had on his body. This drastically changed the training experience as he now had something to compare each and every wave to which was very useful all in all. It would become something that Lucien would fall back on if he couldn’t observe a body or action of water any further. Needless to say, he would continue his training by lying In the lake and simply taking in the water and letting it pass him by. Within his mind, he was always thinking coming up with new theories about the flow of water and how he could manipulate it. “So this isn’t like any other form of chakra bonding manipulation I’ve seen before in terms of what I’ll need to apply later as this water seems to bond and unbond very quickly depending on what it wishes to do. If I could just control that will and be able to swap back and forth via control of my chakra, it would make this entire process a whole lot easier but then again where’s the fun in that. In which case, there must be a gimmick or something of the like that can increase my proficiency rather hastily but I’ll need to find it first and that’s the difficult section of my training, understanding. Utilizing and acting out is the easy part but I only wish to do so when I understand what my role is and how I’m supposed to go about it.” Lucien said inside his own mind. He was now going to get out of the water and dry himself off before he got too cold. It wasn’t particularly cold in Hoshi at the time but lying in the river for a good thirty minutes wasn’t the best idea he could have. Lucien would then move to a nearby tree above the lake and tree to examine the tree to figure out how the workings of the water of the lake/river being nearby could help the tree. This would help Lucien gain a concept of absorbing the water and how water absorption worked in itself. If it was effective and quick enough, Lucien would use it later. “I propose I’ll be able to use this water in such an absorbing manner for future attacks, maybe something along the lines of compression? Compressing the water around a target would be very capable of killing someone. However, water isn’t always that plentiful when it comes to being around when I need to do strange things with it. It took me just this long to even be able to find this body of water. But wait a minute, what am I thinking on about? I can just take water from different sources or convert it directly from my chakra if I were to master the manipulation of water. But I’m a far ways from that as well so I wonder how this will all go in the end. As for now I need to continue my training and gain a decent proficiency over the control of water.

I’ve got another thing I want to try too.” Lucien said as he hopped down from the tree and landed near the river of water where he would then dive onto the water but land on his feet. At first, he was using the technique for surface walking which was allowing him easy movement on the surface of the water without falling through and falling into another mess of cold wet clothes that he didn’t want to bother with. “This will make my body very cold if I mess it up but it will also improve my training by a large progression gap, which in other words simply means that I musn’t fail.” Lucien echoed around himself as he ended the surface water blue chakra at the bottom of his feet. Lucien would now go onto simply attempt to run on the water without the help of the air nor his Galaken’s control over it. “Well, now let’s get to it.” Lucien said as he ran onto the open body of water. At first he was slipping back and forth nearly tumbling immediately but he began gaining control because he was in a situation of stress or a moment where the body will increase its performance automatically for survival. While this surely wasn’t a life or death situation, Lucien would be moving with the intent to not fall into the water. Something that would surely damage his morale to continue because who wants to train in wet clothes. He would then have to travel all the way back home and then dry his clothes before he would be properly capable of continuing  and this was the reason that his stress activated besides never doing something of the like before as well. However, he was surprisingly good and could balance decently on the water by sheer will and control of his chakra with the water. “I see, looks like I’m not so bad after all and I can finally have at a least a small amount of control over this water.” Lucien said as he looked down and noticed he wasn’t even wet yet. He continued making his way out farther into the water but with each step, he lost more and more control and soon found himself in the middle of the lake now which was a bad position granted there was at least 4 meters of water below him and he would have to then swim back getting even more wet than had he just fell in the river from earlier. But Lucien knew it couldn’t be helped and thus he would simply have fun with the entire ordeal and try to not fall but wouldn’t worry about it too much. “I need to kick it in gear here and gain some real control over my next element or else it’s going to be one nice plunge that isn’t so nice.” Lucien said as a strange look of determination flashed over his eyes. He was now ready to blitz the competition. This would be known as the water around him. Lucien then would rush forward along the water not using his surface walking technique at all but pure chakra control and bonding the feet that he had specifically for the water below him. Each step was only definable as walking on quickly shifting plates that would change direction without warning. But, eventually, the user was capable of finding a sort of rhythm that allowed them to continue even if the plates were difficult to move around on. This could be achieved by Lucien activated his zone or mode of proactive focus where anything he puts his mind to essentially becomes possible. Lucien would then continue in his antics and push onward and onward into the large lake looking to find himself at the point where this process simply became automatic to him and he would no longer have to try much at all. This however, never happened until he found himself on the other side of the lake entirely. Luckily, Lucien had been carrying all of his gear the entire time so he never lost or left anything behind. “Well that was some water trek and I’m proud to say now that my legs are surely murdering me already and I’m wondering what I’m going to do to get back. I could just get a guard to call a carriage for me granted I’m still within the village’s confines but still hehe.” Lucien said now resting on the shore. He decided he was going to walk his way back which took a while but was worth it as it served as a slow way to rest his legs so that they weren’t put out of use all at once. Lucien was now on the move and moving fast going roof from roof and nearly almost back at his house, the one place where he still needed to do some training with the water balloons and the paint that he had bought earlier. Lucien was there in a flash and bolted himself directly through his front door, into his kitchen, and then into his backyard where all his supplies would have been. “After doing what I did, I’m nearly positive that I can control the water within those water balloons now. They pose no threat to me anymore.” Lucien said as he would walk to the center of his backyard and pick up one with his right hand at the speed of 105. “Looks pretty normal, until I give this water some current and have it spin around endlessly.” Lucien said as he rose the water balloon in his hand and pointed it upwards toward the sky that was so very high. Lucien would then begin surging the chakra through his respective arm as he had done so a few hours ago. At this point, he could see the water begin to swirl to his will within the balloon from outside of it. 

This was then confirmed by the swirling force that he could feel on his hand. “Looks like I’m already successful huh, too easy but now I need to make sure that I can battle the source of all water. The real boss and manipulator of water within this world. And yes, that would be the brother of the moon, the ocean.” Lucien said as he began moving quickly into his house not even taking the door but instead using the window to propel himself into the house in order to land directly on his bed, he wasn’t going to need the paint just then and there however. Lucien would quickly land on his bed and close his eyes where he would go into his dream state of lucidity and form himself his own challenge. This would be a large and massive void at first but as his thoughts began to pour in, the world started taking the form of what he thought of. At first, it would be a large and massive cliff where below there was a hectic storm of sorts along the surface a mighty ocean that seemed to stretch on for as long as he could see. “Well that’s some dream world, now let’s see, I’ll get down there and battle that water tornado.” Lucien could say that as he looked down and noticed that a water tornado in the center of the ocean that he could see simply appeared before him and that would then become his main target. He would need to beat the water tornado by subduing it entirely via the use of his water element which would take great skill even in the dream world. The reason the dream world was an effective means of training for Lucien was the fact that he could always make his dream worlds so complex to the point that they surely rivaled reality so anything trained in them would be just as effective in real life. “Here we go, It’s been a whie since I’ve done something this crazy but there’s a time for doing everything again I suppose.” Lucien said as he dove off the edge of the cliff and began gaining a massive falling speed that seemed like he had boosted himself via space time and dashed forward at an obliterating speed that simply couldn’t be calculated by anything. Before Lucien was to crash into the water and die, Lucien activated his Galaken’s abilities and flipped off the air before hitting the water. However, this wouldn’t’ save him from the incoming water that was next anyway. Lucien would then be moving on the crazy and insane movements of the ocean that had waves stretching high above him at all times. It would be a great fate if he were capable of not dying from those. “Looks like this will be more dangerous than I had previousply expected. The tornado is a good or so about 200 meters away. 

I’ll need to get over there and find a way to stop the big thing before this entire mountain or cliff goes down from it. It will be a hard process but will train me properly in the end. In which case, I should get going as to waste zero of the small amount of time that I’m left with anyway.” Lucien was now on the move and would rush the water and waves getting knocked over from time to time feeling like he had been punched by a truck of some massive size. Lucien was capable of eventually catching a wave and riding it for a long time as a  means to get over to the damn tornado. This wave was massive and would manage to carry him over there in a very small frame of time giving him the best opportunity to now battle with the tornado.

It was at this point that Lucien felt like he had already mastered the use of the water element granted all the crazy things he had managed to accomplish within that short period of time. Lucien was now about to battle a tornado of water that could surely end him in one single blow which made him want to increase his speed surely enough to the point where he could evade most of the water tornado’s attacks. However, that wasn’t much of an option. “How dare you offend the land of my Cliffside you foolish water being.” Lucien yelled out as rain poured directly into his face. It was like a mega blast effect that then took place around the area where he had been gliding on the water. Lucien was knocked back with great forced nearly a good 50 meters but quickly stabilized himself in the air and performed a counter. Lucien was now riding on the air itself and would move into the large tornado and prepare to attack it. Suddenly, the tornado sprouted from its side hands and arms as well as a sword. “Things got really fucking strange, and really interesting just now. Well then, to it I go.” Lucien thought as he would then rush the large and ultra sized tornado of water. Lucien would then stop in his tracks when he heard the voice of the mega sized being. “How dare thee! To attempt and battle an ancient god of shinobi, I suppose not everyone knew I could become water with ease.” The being said. “Heh a god of shinobi? I doubt it, if so, I would have atleast some history on you then. Maybe you just washed away like the water you are meant to control.” Lucien said as he dashed inward towards the tornado. “I’ll end you here with something that I don’t even have much experience with. Ninjutsu. And with my ninjutsu, I’ll stop you directly in your tracks.” Lucien would then do an ex motion with both of his hands causing a surplus slice of water from both sides of him to go hurtling to the tornado of water. As expected, the tornado was capable of absorbing the attack that came from Lucien and would then counter attack with the same attack by swirling it around itself and then having it released when the rotation have allowed it to go directly for Lucien. “Oh shit, looks like I need to dodge that and try to use water a little less in this fight, let’s see… what beats water again?” Lucien said as he would air boost himself through the slight hole that was left in his attack that would have been too small for the tornado to have dodged through but perfect for him. Upon successfully dodging the attack, Lucien would then move to the side and begin flying around the tornado circling it above him. From this angle here, he would fire a surplus amount of wind bullets at the tornado until the tornado began retreating. However, this was to no avail as the tornado didn’t even budge in its ranks. 

“You think puny jutsu like yours could actually hurt a shinobi of legends?” The being asked. Lucien didn’t even bother responding because that wasn’t what he was even going for when he launched that attack. Lucien was trying to increase the amount of oxygen that was below the surface of the water which he did easily. Now with all the wind chakra and oxygen below the surface, he was capable of doing a very powerful attack that would surely render the tornado of water damaged. Lucien made a few fast signs with his hands and would then via chakra alone clump all the chakra and wind from the previous penetrating wind bullets underneath the tornado and have it rise into the body of the tornado. This was easy because air rises above water anyway. This compressed wind bomb would then be released causing a massive wall of materials to get everywhere as the water of the tornado began to spew in various directions. “How about that? You didn’t even think that I had a plan to cancel your stupid antics? Some god of shinobi this is.” Lucien said as he would then continue fighting the beast of a tornado. The tornado wasn’t down for the count yet but nor was Lucien as he would then move in even faster and progress to the point that he diagonally dipped to the left and flew into the water. The most dangerous place. Or at least the place most people would consider the most dangerous. But that was ok because that place was the last place the tornado actually would expect him to go. Granted that the tornado was trying to regain its composure and battle stance, Lucien would do the technique just so he could get to the surface of the water and activate a little jutsu known as water surge. It was made up but it did exactly what he wanted it to. It would split his opponent by causing a rip in the ocean and making the water around that area cease to exist. With this technique, quickly getting rid of the annoying water tornado became a thing of great ease as the tornado no longer had water  to use.  “Wow, looks like my ninjutsu isn’t half bad. Maybe I should specialize in it at some point in the future.” Lucien said as he backed away from the tornado. He could do this now as the water that was nearby was no longer by this point. Lucien would then be moving in quickly with his earth series of earth attacks that went boulder after boulder in the massive tornado of water. “You thought that was all I had, did you child? I’ll show you the power of a true shinobi.” The tornado yelled as it seemed to begin charging up or something of the like. “Stage change! Tsunami no Kitsu.” Yelled the tornado as it turned into one last massive wave that seemed all too expansive for even Lucien to escape. It stretched a shadow over the sky and put him in a temporary mass darkness. “Now the question is how the hell do I escape this massive hunk of death?” Lucien found himself asking himself as he looked up at the wall of what was likely going to banish his soul from the dream world in just a few moments or so. He had around 10 or so seconds before the tsunami would hit and kill him. Lucien would then be forced to think and reason for a split second. “I need to be able to evade this attack but that’s impossible due to the scale of it. Instead, I’ll need to bypass it or negate it. I have no technique that’s large enough to actually put that massive thing out of its power in which case I’ll need to simply blast my way through it but I also don’t have any abilities that are capable of doing such destructive power on that means. Now, I’ll need to utilize physics and the porperties of how matter worked.” 

Lucien said as he jumped into the air and propelled himself at the tsunami lowering the amount of time that he would then have to actually not encounter the thing. While in air and now rushing towards it, Lucien would begin spinning in the air like a drill before a thick blue shield of likely wind chakra was rapping around him in a drill like fashion. “This is what I call the wind style: Canceling drill you idiot!.” Lucien yelled as he began rushing faster and faster picking up great speed with the drill. The tsunami was now just a few short meters away. Using the wind drill that had created, Lucien would be capable of flying himself directly through the tsunami without damage. “It looks like he had failed in his plan as well, did he think I couldn’t see that there was a heart in the tsunami. It was hard to see but easily visibile once I got closer.” Lucien said as he looked back and had confirmed that his attack went directly through the heart of the ninja controlling the tsunami. That was a rather uneventful battle now wasn’t it.” Lucien said as he walked back into the ocean that now had a massive gap in it from where he had attacked previously. Lucien would then look at his foe and observe the power he had brought upon it. “Wait a second… this is definitely a..” Lucien was cut off as the water around him would then smash back together before nearly engulfing him entirely. “It’s a trap. Yes. You foolish low level ninja never suspect anyone of those things.” The being still said. “I displayed my heart to you as a baiting method, which you easily fell into and tried to eat up. Little did you know that that was just a clone of my heart which I still have.” Lucien listened to the being and was surprised as he began getting choked by what felt to be water from all around him. “You’re gonna need to try harder than that to take me down you sac of shit. I was born to be an ANBU of Hoshi and I’m not going to let anyone take my life away before I have served and claimed the title.” Lucien yelled as he shot out of the ocean that was below him. His ability with wind, earth, and water was simply unmatched and allowed him to easily be able to overpower his grip on the water that the tornado had. “I can tell that you’re a pretty experienced ninja if you were capable of breaking out of that.” But let’s see, how strong can you really be?” Asked the being before it took another physical form. This time, one of a lightning bird that Lucien would then have to face off with. “A fucking bird, you do understand that my clan includes people that have mastered the art of the sky itself. You’re gonna need more strength than that. I may not know lightning style but I do know another style called how to defeat your opponent by keen observation and strategy.” Lucien said as he would begin flying high into the sky already chasing the lightning phoenix that made immense shocking noises from the distance that Lucien was at already which was a good 100 or so meters. 

Lucien closed in on the bird and began unleashing a flurry of attacks that were very fast and powerful quickly dispatching his opponent was the exact thing in Lucien’s mind. The bird however responded with another flurry of combos as well sending out lightning arcs and even mini lightning arms and dragons. The battle became very difficult around the half way mark where Lucien could then feel the physical toll that the entire battle had on his body. “Are you tiring out young ninja? Do you wish to forfeit and claim me the better one.” “I will never fall to someone that I barely even know at all. You will either fight me again or I will end you here and now.” Lucien said as he followed suit for another final combo however the first attack in this series of combos was the attack that had drastically missed . He wouldn’t be capable of coming back from that single attack becvasuse he had put all of his sdtgrength into it and without that strength, he could no longer follow up with other attacks to end his opponent. Lucien contemplated if he had lost then or not but he knew that he could find another counter and figure out a way to defeat his opponent. He would just need to look around more. It was a rather difficulkt process but he found the flaw. “Heh, I’ve won from the start. “This was nothing more than a genjutsu.” Lucien said as the dream faded and the tornado yelled trying to latch on to reality. Lucien had won and had found of his power with ninjutsu as well. “Score.”

WC: 6041
[Exit]
Claims: Ninjutsu Spec, Water 3rd Element, + 30 Stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Lucien Couldn't Halt Himself - Improve - Training Empty Re: Lucien Couldn't Halt Himself - Improve - Training

Mon May 30, 2016 2:30 pm

Stats? AP? <3
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Lucien Couldn't Halt Himself - Improve - Training Empty Re: Lucien Couldn't Halt Himself - Improve - Training

Mon May 30, 2016 2:37 pm
edited lol
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon May 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum