Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinjirama Senju
Shinjirama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Shinjirama's Genin Exam Empty Shinjirama's Genin Exam

Sun May 15, 2016 6:11 pm
Shinjirama has been training now for some time, learning various jutsu, two more than he actually needed to know. He left his house, announcing to his parents that today was the genin exam. He ran towards the academy with joy in his heart, as he was taking his first steps towards becoming a true shinobi. Upon arriving, he noticed he was one of the first people there, and he awaited his turn
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Shinjirama's Genin Exam Empty Re: Shinjirama's Genin Exam

Sun May 15, 2016 6:28 pm
The jounin on duty was bored. Having given his life to the betterment of the younger generation, the thirty-two year old now found great solace in alcohol and ninja netflix. He'd heard that it might be a Senju kid coming in today and had promised to himself he'd make more of an effort. He had showered that morning and his uniform was clean if creased because no one deserved the honour of a 32 year old bachelor ironing his shirts for them.

As the boy came in, the invigilater stared at her curiosly. The kid seemed decent enough.

"Please do the two techs you need to pass genin, you can do more if you like so long as you perform them long enough to equate to an 800 word essay," he finally said, motioning for the young ninja to be to come to the center of the room and do his thing.

(800 words and you're good to go. <3)
Shinjirama Senju
Shinjirama Senju
Citizen

Sun May 15, 2016 7:30 pm
Shinjirama walked over to the center of the class, as the instructor for the exam had told him to do. He bowed in a former matter, and said to the class, "Good morning, everyone." In a calm, but proud tone. "First off, I will be demonstrating the Transformation Jutsu. Before I do so, my transform will be a human sized dragon. With that said, I will begin." Shinjirama closed his eyes, gathering his chakra, and thinking of the dragon that he wanted to be. Once he got a good mental image, he formed the three necessary handsigns for the jutsu. Dog → Boar → Ram. Upon forming the Ram handsign, he said, "Transformation Jutsu!" Then a cloud of smoke emerged around Shinjirama. Once the smoke the had dispersed, a human sized dragon was seen, sitting in the middle of the class. It had black, jagged scales, and red eyes that seemed to stare into ones soul, and wings that seemed aged to a degree, giving it a worn out feel to them. After he had remained in that form for a few moments so everyone could see well enough, he dispersed the jutsu. He then bowed again once the smoke cleared, revealing himself. 
          "Now, this time I will be showing you my Clone Technique. As you know, this particular clone technique does not show solid copies. Rather, they show intangible copies of you. Now, I will demonstrate." Shinjirama gathered his chakra once again. This time he formed a different set of three handsigns. Ram → Snake → Tiger. Upon forming the Tiger seal, Shinjirama said, "Clone Jutsu", and a cloud of smoke emerged at the far side of the classroom. An exact replica of Shinjirama stood in the back, while the real the center. The both began to move around the classroom, acting casual. "Now, as you can see it is intangible." The clone moves right through a desk and a chair, while the real Shinjirama moves back towards the center of classroom. "Now, just for kicks and giggles, I will show off, and create a second clone." He knew he get ridiculed by those who couldn't go as far as he could. He formed the handsigns again. Ram → Snake → Tiger. Once he did the Tiger handsign, he said, "Clone Jutsu", causing another cloud of smoke beside him, where another exact replica of him stood. The three began crossing each other, doing zigzags and moving around, to mix up the order. At this point, the only way someone would know who the real Shinjirama is, is if they had dojutsu, or were really experienced shinobi, like the instructor in the room. Once Shinjirama had his fun, all three of them stood in line, then dispersed into thin air. 
          "Now, as a extra bonus, I will show you my earth style technique. Please, follow me to the outside area of the academy." Shinjirama walked with the grounp outside, to a good area, where he could show off this technique of his. "Alright, now I will be showing you my Earth Style: Rock Section Cane. This is for more defensive than offensive purposes, as this weapon carries no sharpness, it is merely a blunt object. Now, I shall show show it to you all." Shinjirama closed his eyes, and formed the Tiger handsign. While holding the sign, he said, "Earth Style: Rock Section Cane!" He then Palmed the ground with his hand, lifting up a bar of solid dirt. "This bar of dirt is as strong as my chakra. Meaning, the stronger, and more chakra I have, the stronger this bar is, and hence how it can last longer in a battle." Shinjirama twirled the staff between his fingers for a few moments, before walking over to the test dummy. He jabbed the front end of it into the dummy's stomach area, and then whacked at its neck area. After doing this, he cast the staff on to the ground, and it turned back into regular dirt. 
         "Now, for my last technique. Genjutsu Release." He said. "With this, in order to demonstrate, I will need someone who can use a basic genjutsu." Shinjirama looked behind him to hear a cracking in he forest, as a large spider, nearly three times his height stood before his eyes. "Of all things. Why a spider?!" He said with a bit of fear in his voice. "No matter. I know this is fake anyway." Shinjirama put hands together, and formed the Tiger handsign. "Genjutsu Release!" He said, in a hurry to dispel the hideous, fake thing before him. The image began to become transparent at first, but as Shinjirama kept on focusing his chakra, he closed his eyes to get a better grip, but mainly to avoid starring at the thing, but that was his secret. After standing there for a few more moments, Shinjirama opened his eyes, to see the large spider faded away completely. He turned around to the rest of the class and bowed, smiling. "Thank you, everyone. That was every technique I have learned thus far."

Word Count: 846
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 15, 2016 7:46 pm
Watching the kid go through the jutsu, the jounin was impressed. It seemed this kid knew his stuff.

"Very well, you pass, please collect a ninja headband from the front desk. Go out and make the Leaf proud."

With that, he dismissed the newly minted Genin.

(Approving Genin status, 15 stats, a free spec. <3)
Shinjirama Senju
Shinjirama Senju
Citizen

Sun May 15, 2016 7:48 pm
Thanks!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen