Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

We're Not So Different, You and I - Page 7 Empty Re: We're Not So Different, You and I

Tue May 24, 2016 11:57 pm
(I'm assuming Sal left)

Sakaiza nodded, realizing that Ash just wanted to help. It was something she seemed like she always wanted to do. But she was disheartened. She wanted to leave and seemed to be under the impression that Sakaiza wouldn't want to see her again. Instead, before she would leave, he would grab her by the arm and bring her in for a hug, whether she wanted to hug him or not.

"Hey Ash, it'll be okay. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? Get some rest!" 

Sakaiza liked Ash, he didn't want her to be upset and he still wanted to hang out with her. From there, he would let her leave and in turn would exit the training grounds with the intention of passing out at home. Sakaiza truly felt sorry for how today had gone for everyone, but he was still glad he was able to meet Ash and see Sal before he left.

[Exit unless stopped]

(WC: 125)

(Total Word Count: 14,021; Claiming 21 stats at the cost of 4200 words. Remaining word count of 9,821. Because Sakaiza will be at max stats after those 21 stat points, he is eligible for AP training at 2 AP/200 words which is the same as 1 AP for 100 words. 

14,021 - 4,200 = 9,821. 9,821/100 = 98 AP

Additionally, I am claiming (868 words used) Tenketsu Needle Rank A and (3000 words used)Palms Revolving Heaven Mastery. If possible, I would like to distribute the excess words(14,021 - 3,868 = 10,153 I have for Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body 4000/4000. 10, 153 - 4000 = 6, 153 words remaining to be distributed to the mastery of Mountain Crusher 4000/4000.

Please let me know if all of the above is legal or not, lol)

Last edited by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 on Wed May 25, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

We're Not So Different, You and I - Page 7 Empty Re: We're Not So Different, You and I

Wed May 25, 2016 1:04 am

I would allow everything except the saving of the 6k + plus words for something else because saving isnt allowed. I would suggest putting it towards a mastery of somethig you trained here even if you don`t need that mastery in the long run, otherwise those words just vanish. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 1:05 am

Oh and Ashie is approved <3
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 25, 2016 1:13 am
Can I use the words to just master my mountain crusher than? I used it in the topic. If not, then that's fine
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 1:17 am

I wouldnt mind, since you used it which follows under mastery rules. unless overruled by another mod of course. Please fix your claims for this topic and bump. <3
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Wed May 25, 2016 1:21 am
Fixed and bump!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 1:42 am

Approved <3
Anonymous

Wed May 25, 2016 7:43 am
(wasn't really going for an exit, hoping to be stopped, but whateves XD)

EXIT

WC: 3034

Claiming 15 stats.

(Love the new avatar Aki :b)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2016 7:49 am

(Thank you, i figured Youka wouldn't insta rek me if I showed up in Maku's old clothes. xD)

Approved <3
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Wed May 25, 2016 10:35 am
( Oh yeah Because Ashie is totaly gonna stop you after you've become "agitated" after she basically tried to console you xD Yeah no, I've seen way too many killer movies to know where that's going Sal)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum