Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

it was only just a dream(p faewilds) Empty it was only just a dream(p faewilds)

Tue May 10, 2016 3:29 pm
Black fire flowed across the scene, the smell of death hanging heavily in the air. Cold eyes looked down on a vision of the village hidden in the leaf, two long sharpened raven wings beating every few moments to hold the form up, and a black cloak of shadow cast about the girl's form, hiding her features from prying eyes. Below ninja and civilian curried like ants through the streets, their fear punctuated with a horrific scream every few minutes as another fell victim to the plague across the land. Paralyzed Kira watched as what could only be herself set fire to the village, the cry of sorrow roaring through the battlefield as she flew downard, cutting a young child easily in two with with the powerful scythe. 

"Wh.. How...... NO. Stop this stop STTOOOOOOOPPPPPP" Her breath came in ragged pulls as her eyes opened, searching about the dark master bedroom of the castle hidden in the fae. her heartbeat raced as she searched the nothingness for any sign of trouble, the memory of so many dead still fresh in her mind. There was something warm streaming down her arm, though a quick glance showed it to simply be a fantom pain hidden oddly behind the cloak of shadow, but... why was the cloak active? She reached out with her chakra to see the trail of blood as it spilled out from it's container, staining the white sheets with bright crimson paint. slipping from the covers she motioned for the lights which clicked on. In the large eagle clawed mirror perched directly beside the door to her closet she could see clearly something that startled her more then even the dream before. A line of pure black festered on her shoulder. Another mark of sin.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

it was only just a dream(p faewilds) Empty Re: it was only just a dream(p faewilds)

Wed May 11, 2016 2:04 pm
"Miss Kira... Are you...... Oh good. Um. Sorry to disturb your slumber at this hour but there seems to be a bit of a problem in the main hall. um... Or I suppose the lack there of?" The light blue pixie's voice shook as she spoke, her eratic fligth patern coming more from the sad shape her wings seemed to be in instead of the bouncy excitement that was usual for the girl. Fear flowed through her eyes, meeting the hell's angel immediately and causing her to push off the bed, crossing the distance in a single leap. 

"What's going on Shuurin. This isn't like you. Tell me what the problem is." Her armor slid easily across her body, each latch connected in seconds to secure it across her body. Something was very wrong. 

"W...well. I'm not sure. Honestly I came here to hide..... Uh. You're kind of wrecking up the place?" As kira stretched out her hand the pixie landed, curling in it's gossamer wings. The left wing had been sheered completely in half by something or the other, and the right was snapped in several places. 

"What. But i'm right here..." Placing the girl in the hidden bag beneath her faewild plate she opened the door once more, looking out to see quite the terrifying sight. Intense heat met her the moment she was free from her room. It seemed this was the final place the protective enchantments had held against whatever was happening. This wasn't good. Flames licked against what was left of the walls of the main hallway, though most of it was gone. There was a small bridge of flooring to the far left that was mostly eaten away and looked quite unsturdy, the area around showing a great fall were anyone brave enough to chance it and something give way. "Shit.  Shuurin what is going on. Please explain in detail and quick. I don't know how much time it will take us to....what?" She hadn't noticed the sound of crying coming from the girl initially, though it was evident the moment she took the girl in her hands. 

In a language she barelly knew a few words of the tiny pixie could be heard saying a prayer for survival, which wasn't all that uncommon. The oddity of it came from the target. She was asking to be saved from Kira. Leaping across the open air she touched down against the hallway where there seemed to be solid ground, though her footing gave way, dropping her from the sky, thankfully just to the base floor. two feet had meant the difference between safety and a fall to her death with no effective way of stopping it, and that's when the tell tale cry of sorrow rang out. Before her Amber was locked in battle against exactly what the girl had been told she would be facing. Before the demon of chance stood kira cloaked in black and fighting with the scythe sorrow of humanity, dealing devistating blows the girl's direction she could barely dodge. As she came into view however this changed. 

"Kira?" Amber turned a way for a moment, her confusing allowing the shadow girl to open a large gash in her shoulder. She cried out in pain, drawing the shield of hatred closer to her chest as blood poured down her body. 

"Amber what the hell is going on?!" There would be no answer from the demon of chance. Thankfully one wasn't needed. A dark cold laugh filled her mind, chilling her to the bone and sending a shivver of terror down her spine. It could only be one thing. The Omega.

~ Well well. Seems you've awoken from my dream state early. No matter, it just means you're awake to see the destruction. First I'll eliminate the fae, and then together we'll destroy Konoha and the rest of the ninja world. I must thank you Kiranomo Hyuuga. Your fear has fed this demon well. My birth was an echo of the strength given up by you through the demon of chance, but today I stand to fight more powerful then ever." The room lit up with powerful fire style, causing Amber to roll to the side as the walls caught on fire. This wasn't good. 

~No. That can't be true. I'll fight you myself. ~ Her body, despite a need to push forward and protect those she cared for stood still, frozen in time. 

~Will you? How can you fight when I hold your strength. ~
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

it was only just a dream(p faewilds) Empty Re: it was only just a dream(p faewilds)

Thu May 12, 2016 9:33 pm
Her body moved quickly, Kira's eyes growing wide as she found her strength taken from her. The cry of sorrow rang out as the twin daggers formed in her hand, the first released with aim to snuff out the light of the demon of chance. Shifting her stance Amber never skipped a beat as she rushed twoars her opponent, the dagger slipping just past her head, missing by inches. In a single movement the demon of chance relinquished the kira look alike of her left arm, the apendage falling lifeless to the ground beside the girl. 

~You'll never hope to stop me now girl. You do not hold the power of the demon of chance. Give in and join me... Together we can destroy everything held dear~ Kira screamed, the sound failing to meet open air as she struggled against the demon holding her strength. The black cloak of the ten tailed demon of gelel began to bubble across her body. The combat that would have seemed to be over however was much less then that. A bright white light surrounded the now armless girl, thing white strips of cloth known to be the the color course change. 

"Kira.... If you could get control, that would be great.... Been fighting these things for a while but they just keep healing." Amber turned her attention to the girl as she moved backward, shifting across the burning room to the side of the hells angel, praying she could fight against the power holding her strength. She felt the breath knocked out of her by a swift strike, her body no longer under the control of anything but reflexive gasp as she was lifted up, her body rested on the back of the blue haired fighter. Down the long open hallway they rushed, Amber shfting to and fro to dodge various weapons sent hurtling towards her, until they met the large doors to the courtyard, their final sactuary. 

"Alright listen. Once we get past this door I need you. If we can't get ahold of the stuation I fear the end will not be pretty" They both knew what this meant. It hadn't been a year since the first cleansing, her life shattered into pieces she was only recently able to put back together, and with the omega threatening destruction there would only be one way this could end. The clone of kira followed shortly behind as they rushed through the doorway, stopped by something unseen. Her hands lashed against the shield, drawing blood as she attempted veinly to cut through the barrier. 

~Amber. I can't.... What can I do. when I regain strength..... It'll just take over again. It seems this will ahve to be the end of me. I'm sorry." Years she'd gathered strenght. Years she'd pushed herself past the limits to become the most powerful in her company, challenging any who stood in her way, and it would end as this? It couldn't end like this. 

"I have a plan. It seems the Omega is using the raised bodies from your execution by kiss to fight against us. If I can eliminate them we may have more time but I fear we'll need to cleanse you again. This time you won't have the soul amethyst to save yourself." Silently she nodded. There was only one answer and better or worse it needed to be done. She wouldn't see her strength go towards destruction as it had before, not now and not while she sat by helplessly. A large black circle was drawn, the grass turning to ash about the girl as the ritual was began. Tendrils of black held the girl down, drawing strength from her body at an alarming rate. 

"Stay with me kira. " Amber performed the seals for the most powerful medical ninjutsu she knew as the ritual continued, bright green energy meeting strange words flowing from her lips in a tongue no longer known. Try as she might the spell seemed to hold her, but had little to no effect on the darkness threatening to lash out again or the clone cutting through the protective enchantments. 

"I. Kiranomo hyuuga, Great warrior of the fae relinquish my right to the forbidden. May my soul purge this demon granted. By the strength of the trinity I call upon the divine right, in her name, the goddess of all Mirren.... By whatever means purge this darkness." Kira spoke the invocation that would end her life, praying to the dieties of fae and the goddess of all. Bright tendrils of blue and black cut into her body, ripping through her skin, cutting through her chest and bringing great gasps to her breath, and then it was silent. 

The girl clawing at the doorway fell to the ground, her form no longer holding similarity to kiras. The black ring around her aura was released, and she was able to breathe easily. The deed was done, now all that was left was to survive the aftermath.

(EBK cleansing ritual complete )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu May 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Approved <3
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 pm
"Kira. Are you alright." Amber felt the call of the void drawing her from this world. hopelessly she continued to use medical ninjutsu but the openings in kira's body wouldn't close. Her power was not sufficient. "Kira. Stay with me. Our story isn't over yet. " 

Her body was broken, her soul reaching out of her form, flowing slowly away from her body as she slipped slowly into death. Was this how it ends? Could this truely be the final chapter....

"Amber. Kira." A voice broke their concentration, causing the mystical healing from Ambers fingertips to cease. Floating above the four goddesses of the fae could be seen, clad not in armor, but in the regalia of the high court. "There is still a way. There is a technique that can reverse even this danger. It was fabled to be given to one who follows the will of the fae, but I wasn't sure of the truth behind this legend, but I believe now that it is true. Kira. Search into your heart. There is a technique hidden in your bood for this day. A healing technique who's power rivals the mystical palms....who's strength transcends death. There is a story of the wielder of gelel holding a strength so powerful that she is considered a diety among the living. I believe this story being mine to hold was no mere coincidence. " 

She felt the burn of terror and near teath flowing through her form as she listened. Closing her eyes she searched her strength, calling upon the stone of gelel. There was a warmth on her forhead, though she wasn't sure exactly what caused this. A gasp met the lips of amber and the four high fae, and then she felt a warm soothing flow through her body. 

"Creation rebirth. " Amber broke the silence first. She'd heard legend of the healing, but for this girl to be able to unlock it's effects.... "But how..." 

"It was prophecy. She was fated to hold it's strength but the darkness of necromancy kept the hidden gift of the stone of gelel out of her reach. We'll take her to her room and repair the damage this has caused. Be warry. With the darkness of necromancy cone things are better, but i fear they are not yet finished. 

(TWC 2733, putting it towards cr finishing cr with free wc so minus 1017 from my saved wc and exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu May 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Approved <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue May 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Approval revoked upon Viper's instructions. Topic voided I suppose. Also revoked CR claim as Kira still has EBK. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum